All Comments on 'U-N-I Ch. 25 - The New Guy'

by unilive

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591almost 4 years ago

This is a masterpiece. I’ve slowed down on reading to avoid getting to the end. Trying to make it last!

uniliveunilivealmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Lovetoplay7591

Hehe you're the second person to say that, that you don't want the story to end, and I love it ;) I guess reading it without having to wait for new chapters and knowing that it's not a work in progress makes it more enjoyable. This new part of the story was a surprise even for me, I wanted to write it, but didn't think I would, and then Covid 19 happened lol

A masterpiece, wow, can't believe you'd use that word to describe my story, but I love it!!

Thanks for reading, it's great to share the story with readers bc these characters are so special in my heart and will probably never stop living inside my head lol

(btw, I sent you a private message when you commented on chapt 23 but I'm not sure you got it since it often goes to spam.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the actual fuck?!

This chapter has completely shit the bed for the whole entire story. The character consistency ebbs and flows with no logic. These two are married now and committed to each other. They’ve broken each other before and they pledged that this shit was over. Now it’s like they’re stupid kids again and not only are they seriously plotting (not just something that happens) but they’re carelessly laughing about letting Nick fuck them - a sacred line they have repeatedly held dear. How many many times have they stressed that their asses belonged only to each other!! Their relationship - and now marriage which is a complete joke - is so erratic with no continuous through line. It’s not like things only happen in early chapters (but they learned and grew) - the same shit happens over and over despite hurt and betrayal and promises to each other. One moment they’re jealous and on the brink on disaster (like with Damien) and then they’re laughing about it and joking “oh we don’t need another Damien”! Reading this in sequence straight through makes it clear that this story is all over the place and has officially become a train wreck that ruined a fantastic love story! IMO to create such compelling characters with so much potential and positive elements but then continually crap on them by making them dense cock-lust assholes is a damn shame!

S_IsemenS_Isemenover 3 years ago
To Anon

So Anonymous you don't like the fact that just as in real life the characters CHANGE and even with that change they can still be as much in love as they ever were? I'm damned certain that three kids and sixty years later my parents weren't the same people they were when they wed!! There's a world of difference between CHEATING and swinging (which is essentially what we're talking about here) - cheating is done on the sly swinging happens with everybody agreeing to what's happening. Oh and there's also a huge gap between sharing fantasies about doing something (or someone!) and acting them out. C'mon we're reading about well-rounded, imaginative, healthy, red-blooded guys here so of-course they're going to enjoy life in as many ways as they choose!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userunilive@unilive
update : I've revised the story before writing more chapters and you can now find the story on Amazon and get yourself a kindle or a paperback book!! Pretty cool, isn't it? Check it out!! and if you could leave a nice review, that'd be awesome! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

U-N-I Ch. 24 Previous Part
U-N-I Ch Series Info