Uber Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie felt like an awe-struck child as her eyes next took in the art pieces that graced the walls. She presumed that many of these pieces came from some of the exotic locations that Deanna had visited on her travels. There were several pieces that displayed very erotic poses of naked and semi-naked women; both alone and coupled. Katie shook her head slowly from side to side as she tried to clear the highly inappropriate carnal thoughts that were flowing through her mind.

"Get a grip bitch!" Katie thought to herself. "You're here to pick up Deanna to take her to the airport!! Hmmm, but that's odd. I would have expected to see her luggage near the front door. It must be nearby somewhere."

Suddenly, Deanna's soft and sultry voice came from out of nowhere and from everywhere.

"Please come in, Katie."

Taking half a dozen or so timid steps forward, crossing the threshold and into the foyer, Katie then sensed the door closing behind her. Spinning around abruptly, her eyes fell upon Deanna, who was standing at the door with one of her svelte hands resting on the knob as the other rested on her hip. Katie's heart began to pound irately while her tummy fluttered wildly as her eyes took Deanna in.

Instead of her uniform, which is what Katie expected, Deanna wore a long, sheer white, diaphanous nightgown. Her breasts were prominently displayed beneath the silky material for she was not wearing a bra. A tiny white thong covered Deanna's womanhood and elegant silver heels on her feet completed the ensemble. Katie's eyes lingered on the miniscule piece of white fabric nestled between Deanna's firm and perfect inner thighs and she could just make out some dark pubic hair covering Deanna's center which foretold the wondrous promise of what lies within. Katie's eyes then wandered up the dental floss thin strings of the thong that rose around Deanna's magnificent hips to snuggly cuddle her slim and sexy waist.

Katie sensed that she was indulging far too long of a look at Deanna's most sacred area, but she just couldn't stop herself despite her embarrassment. Katie's scattered and confused brain was finally able to seize control long enough to remind her of the limited time she had to get Deanna to the airport.

"Umm... Deanna," Katie babbled. "I....we....I mean, what time is your flight again?"

"Katie, I don't have a flight tonight. So, there'll be no trip to the airport," Deanna said. "And since you're on your own time, I presume that you have no other Uber commitments this evening?"

Katie swallowed hard again as she muttered, "No, I don't."

"Good," Deanna said. "I had you come tonight because you and I need to have a little talk. A talk that I've been putting off for far too long."

With confusion written all over her adorable face, Katie meekly said, "A talk?"

"Yes, Deanna replied. "About that kiss."

Katie felt her heart plummet into her stomach followed by a wave of severe nausea. Her chest was heaving from growing panic and her pulse was rumbling in her ears. Yet she somehow managed to say:

"Yeah, about that. I told you before how sorry I was that that happened. I honestly don't know what came over me."

"Katie, I recall your text message and I believe I told you that I accepted your apology," Deanna stated matter of factly.

"Yes, you did," Katie offered humbly.

"Still," Deanna went on. "I don't think this matter settled yet! So, we need to discuss it further."

Katie just nodded and in a near inaudible whisper replied, "Okay."

Deanna motioned for Katie to move further into the living area and then said, "Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. I just opened a bottle of wine. Would you like a glass?"

Katie politely declined and requested a bottle of water. Though she desperately wanted a glass of wine; more candidly, needed it, Katie had somehow convinced herself, ridiculously even to her own mind, that she may still be taking Deanna to the airport tonight.

As Deanna went into the kitchen, Katie sat on the far end of the stylish leather couch, folding her hands in her lap. She was noticeably trembling from head to toe and her heart pounded so fast and so hard it hurt. The waves of nausea and panic were strong and steady but so far, not entirely unbearable.

Just then, Katie noticed her legs bouncing up and down frantically. She leaned forward, forcing her upper body weight down on her knees. It didn't help. She was soon wishing that someone would drive spikes through her feet into the floor with a mallet to hold her legs still.

Deanna returned from the kitchen a moment later with a glass of red wine in one hand and a small bottle of Evian in the other, which she handed to Katie before proceeding to seat herself on the opposite end of the couch. Deanna shifted her body slightly towards her guest, crossing those long and gorgeous legs. Then dangling her wine glass, Deanna stared intensely at the younger woman. Katie fought with all her might not to squirm for she could feel those piercing, Goddess-like eyes burrowing into her soul.

Deanna took a sip of her wine, savored it briefly and then said, "About that kiss! I have questions to ask you! And I want you to promise that you will answer me with complete honesty."

"I promise," Katie murmured nervously, still managing to hold full blown panic at bay.

"I got the definitive sense that you were intending to reveal a certain level of intimacy. A prominent level at that! And the overall feel of it to me was quite urgent. Is that true? Were you feeling that kind of emotion?"

This astute observation by Deanna completely floored Katie. Her mouth went dry as she struggled to find words; to find even a breath. Nervously unscrewing the cap of her water bottle with shaking hands, Katie took a slug and was finally able to say, "Yes."

Deanna flashed that gorgeous smile that always melted Katie to the bone. Taking another sip of her wine, again pausing to savor it with a reflective expression, Deanna then finally said:

"Katie, are you attracted to me?"

Katie suddenly felt as though her heart were going to rip out of her chest and that her soul was about to fall out of her body. She never expected or even anticipated this line of direct questioning. Katie could see the words she wanted to speak in her mind, but the lines of communication between her brain and her vocal cords were clearly down for repairs. So, all she could get out was:

"Yes."

Deanna chuckled cynically and said, "I see. So, you decided to just kiss me without the slightest knowledge of whether I had any lesbian leanings or interest in that direction whatsoever? That's rich, baby girl! Extraordinarily rich indeed."

Katie fumbled feverishly for a reply and somehow managed to say, "Yes, it was very careless of me."

Deanna scoffed before taking another savoring sip of wine.

"Well," Deanna finally spoke. "Lucky for you, I do have those interests! I enjoy them quite frequently in fact. And I must confess that hearing an extremely attractive young woman such as yourself say that you're attracted to me is very flattering indeed!"

Katie's heart skipped a beat as her stomach climbed into her throat. She then managed to inhale her first breath in what seemed like centuries.

Where is she going with all this?

Deanna said, "Katie, I much prefer being direct and honest with people. Brutally honest at times. That said: While it is true that I was married to a wonderful man for more than thirty years and we had three daughters together, I'm a lesbian. I always have been. And given the fact that I'm now fifty-seven-years-old, I am what is commonly referred to as a 'cougar'. Have you ever heard that term?"

Katie nervously nodded her head.

Deanna continued, "And you, young lady, are what us cougars like to call a 'kitten', and I might add, a most adorable little kitten at that."

Katie swallowed hard and smiled weakly at Deanna's compliment.

Deanna went on, "I'm a very sexually aggressive woman, Katie. I have a remarkably high and potent sex drive. It's constantly arousing me and when that happens, I like to go hunting! Hunting for adorable little kittens just like you. I like to collect them. And some even become what I like to call a 'favorite'. It's really a wonderful hobby! Does any of what I've just said scare you in any way or make you uncomfortable?"

Katie tensed and shifted slightly on the couch before saying, "No, I don't think so."

Deanna continued, "You should also know that I like to be in complete control. In complete control of another woman that is. To the point that I think of her as my property. My possession. Even my pet."

Katie could feel her body beginning to flush with enticing heat. The waves of nausea and panic stopped instantly, as did the noticeable tremors of nervousness. But now, Katie was experiencing a different kind of tremoring for every nerve ending in her body was beginning to quiver with deep excitement and intense arousal.

Deanna then said, "Katie would you like the opportunity to become one of my pets?"

Katie was worried that she was about to pass out or even have a heart attack as she whispered, "Yes, I think so."

Deanna said, "You will need to be sure! So let me pose the question again and I need a louder and a far more certain answer from you. There is no pressure here Katie. You can say no and walk out my door right now with no questions asked and you can continue to give me rides to and from the airport. But if you say yes, then you are accepting everything I have described."

Katie knew this was the now or never moment of her life! And as she fought desperately to quell all the internal turmoil of emotions, Deanna posed the question again. And without the slightest hesitation on her part, Katie replied in a louder, far more affirmative voice:

"Yes Deanna, I want this."

Deanna flashed another one of her completely disarming smiles at Katie and said, "Good, that pleases me very much; and you will learn how important it is to please me. Katie, I have exceedingly high expectations of my pets, and I make substantial demands on them from time to time. I always expect complete obedience and total devotion. Do you understand?"

Katie quickly replied, "Yes, I understand."

Deanna responded, "Good, you will also learn that I reward my pets most lavishly for such obedience and devotion."

Katie smiled in relief at the mere mention of rewards.

Deanna continued, "Now, let us address another matter. In certain situations, well actually in most situations, you will refer to me as Mistress, Goddess, or Lover. If we are in any kind of professional situation or environment, you can simply call me Deanna. And my nickname for you will be Baby or Baby Girl since I have sensed that you already enjoy it immensely when I call you that."

Katie's smile spread instantly across her face as she nodded her agreement.

Deanna then said, "One other especially important thing. I will never hurt you or harm you in any way. Or at least, not more than you show me that you enjoy. Everything we do sexually together will be entirely consensual."

Katie happily indicated her assent and understanding by rapidly nodding her head. Deanna finished the remaining wine in her glass and then set the empty glass down on the adjacent table before saying:

"Well, I think there is no better time than the present for you to begin to learn what I have been discussing with you." Deanna shifted toward Katie and said: "Now, take off your clothes."

Katie rapidly fluttered her eyes and said, "Excuse me?"

Deanna replied forcefully, "You do understand English, don't you? I said take off your clothes."

Katie swallowed hard again as she slowly got to her feet and began undressing. Once she was completely naked, Katie used her left arm to cover her breasts while placing her right hand over her pussy.

Deanna then commanded, "You will put your arms and hands at your side this instant, young lady! You will never hide any part of yourself from me again!"

Katie reluctantly did as she was told. Deanna stared keenly at the beautiful younger woman, trailing her eyes up and down Katie's luscious and shapely naked body before saying:

"You are quite lovely Baby Girl. Quite lovely indeed. Now I want you to turn around and walk to the windows and press your body up against the glass."

Katie turned and began a hesitantly slow tread toward the floor to ceiling windows that graced the living space. Coming to a stop about six inches from the glass, Katie stared out at the city below with all its glittering lights. Katie's breath lashed in her throat and her heart fluttered as she wondered if there were any people in the buildings across the way that could see her naked form.

After a long moment of standing motionless in a spellbound like state of euphoria and slight bewilderment, Katie abruptly felt an incredibly hard, stinging open hand slap on her left ass cheek that was immediately followed by one on her right. The sudden sharp pain caused her to jump and shriek. Suddenly, two more stinging slaps came across both cheeks of her ass. Katie then felt Deanna's lean and powerful body press up against her back side, forcing her forward and squashing her breasts up against the cold glass, along with the rest of her body.

Deanna's lips were brushing against Katie's ear, and she could feel the older woman's breath funneling down her ear canal as her sexy voice hissed with such alluring authority and intensity:

"I thought I told you to press your body up against this glass! Do you not remember what I said about the importance of obeying me?"

Katie gulped and then stammered, "No! I mean, yes!"

Deanna took a marginal step back, keeping her left hand pressed firmly between Katie's shoulder blades and then rapidly administered three more stinging slaps across each of Katie's incredibly firm and marvelously spherical ass cheeks with her right hand. The smacking of flesh upon flesh reverberated through the room as did Katie's further shrieks.

Deanna's voice took on an even more imposing tone as she said, "Now, how did I tell you to address me?"

Katie could feel tears welling up in her eyes as she softly whimpered, "As Mistress, Goddess or Lover."

Deanna spanked Katie again across both her ass cheeks and again, the echoing of flesh striking flesh diffused across the room along with Katie's cries.

"Now let us try this again! And address me properly this time!" Deanna forcefully commanded. "Do you not remember what I said about the importance of obeying me?"

Deanna spanked Katie again.

"Yes Mistress!" Katie howled, fighting back tears. "Yes, I remember how important it is to obey you!"

Deanna then said, "Good! I think we are finally making progress here. Did that spanking hurt your cute little ass?"

Katie continued to emit little whimpers as she replied, "It surprised me more than anything Mistress. I wasn't expecting it."

Deanna said, "Perhaps you even enjoyed it. A little pain with the pleasure can be an immensely powerful thing. So, if I were to place my hand between your legs right now, would I discover that your pussy is wet?"

Katie paused before finally saying, "Well...maybe just a little bit."

"Let's find out then, shall we?" Deanna replied as she moved her hand slowly down and under Katie's ass and then between her legs where she traced her long fingers through the fleshy folds of the younger woman's pussy to find her moist and quivering slit. "Oh my...I think you're far more than just a little bit wet."

Still firmly holding Katie up against the chilled glass of the window, Deanna continued firmly moving her fingers through the folds of Katie's soft, warm, and engorged pussy, massaging the sacred feminine flesh sensually. Delving further and now burrowing her fingers deep into the ripe and plump petals of young Katie's vibrant sexual core, Deanna felt the heat and moisture of the girl's arousal increasing exponentially by the second.

"I think someone is far more than just a little bit turned on," Deanna hissed in Katie's ear. "Are you wondering if there are people in those other buildings watching us right now? You should know that I like to display my pets to other people. You know, to show them what belongs to me. That really turns me on."

Katie remained completely silent as she attempted to get her breathing and her racing heartbeat under control. But then suddenly, Deanna inserted two of her fingers up inside Katie's tight and soggy slot. Katie immediately placed both of her open palms against the glass and raised up on her tippy toes as she gasped at the sudden but wonderful intrusion:

"OH GOD!"

Deanna slowly drew her fingers out from inside Katie before sliding them back in just as slow and sensual a motion. She repeated this action several times as she listened to gasps, moans and whimpers of pain and pleasure trickle out of Katie's mouth.

Deanna then whispered in Katie's ear, "I bet you'd like me to make you cum with my fingers, wouldn't you Baby Girl?" Katie tried to regain some semblance of control over the thoughts racing through her passion-drunk mind and the immense pleasure she was experiencing from Deanna's methodical finger fucking.

Katie finally gasped, "Oh God yes." Where upon Deanna quickly removed her fingers and in a loud voice said, "NO!"

Katie could feel Deanna moving away from her now and felt a mixture of confusion and embarrassment as she tried to steady herself. She slowly turned around to see that Deanna was now sitting in one of the living room chairs set off to the side of the couch. Katie watched as Deanna slowly crossed those incredibly sexy long legs and said:

"Come here my pet and kneel down on the floor next to me."

Katie slowly walked toward Deanna and knelt, tucking her legs underneath herself and resting on her haunches. Katie could still feel the heat and stinging sensation on her ass from Deanna's fierce spanking.

Deanna then said, "Katie, I was not trying to be cruel to you. I was teaching you a rule. In fact, it's the most important rule, and one that you must never forget: Mistress always gets to cum first! She gets to enjoy and experience an orgasm before her pet. Do you understand?"

Completely hypnotized in the swirling emotions of love, lust, and passion as she gazed so adoringly and longingly at Deanna, Katie nearly missed the question her Mistress had just asked her. Quickly she snapped back and said, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

Following a moment of quiet reflection for both women, Deanna reached over and began tenderly caressing Katie's cheek. She traced her fingers all around Katie's face, at times caressing her ear and then tucking strands of the girl's hair behind it. Katie reveled in the soft, loving caresses of Deanna's gentle touch and she soon began nipping her lips on Deanna's fingertips.

Deanna smiled lovingly at Katie and said, "So beautiful."

With that, Katie tenderly kissed the tips of the two fingers that Deanna was then brushing softly over her lips. Finding this most pleasurable, Deanna let her hand linger in front of Katie's mouth and Katie was soon sensually kissing all her Mistress's long, beautiful, and perfectly manicured fingers in turn. Katie then tenderly took hold of Deanna's full hand. Turning it palm up, she proceeded to lather the entire palm with the flat of her tongue with one long, continuous, and most luxurious lick.

Deanna could not help but to moan most contentedly as she gently stroked Katie's hair with her other hand. Katie then drew Deanna's index finger deep into her mouth, and quickly noticed a most distinctive flavor. She then drew in Deanna's middle finger, and promptly realized that these were the two fingers that Deanna had fucked her pussy with.

Katie tenderly suckled all the fingers of Deanna's right hand in turn as though they were the most delicious morsels of an elegant meal. Deanna watched Katie intently, feeling her affection for the girl grow and deepen by the second as she performed this intensely erotic act of adoration and devotion. At one point Deanna began slowly fucking Katie's mouth with the same two fingers that had been in her pet's pussy.