Uber Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deanna then said in a very sexy tone, "Mmm...you have such a beautiful mouth, Baby Girl. I'm falling in love with it. It is pleasing Mistress so much."

"Mmm...Thank you Mistress," Katie murmured with a mouthful of Deanna's fingers.

Deanna allowed Katie to continue this enticing display of devotion a few more moments before withdrawing her hand and saying, "Such a good girl. Now honey, will you please take off my heels? My feet are getting sore."

Katie turned her attention toward Deanna's right foot that was dangling so sexily from her crossed leg and began unstrapping the elegant silver heel. Once unstrapped, Katie then slid the shoe off and dropped it on the floor. Tenderly keeping hold of Deanna's foot, Katie then began to gently massage it.

Deanna sighed softly with wondrous contentment and said, "Oh Baby, that feels so wonderful."

Katie smiled broadly and continued with her loving foot massage for another minute before slowly bringing Deanna's foot to her mouth. Katie noticed the different scents of a pleasant body wash aroma blended with the raw scent of leather. Slowly then, Katie drew two of Deanna's toes into her mouth. Katie began to gently swirl her tongue around Deanna's toes, enjoying the way they felt in her warm, wet mouth. Katie pushed her tongue through and around the other toes of Deanna's foot, giving all of them equal and lavishing oral adoration.

Deanna luxuriated in Katie's loving and tender treatment for another few minutes, softly sighing with delight before saying, "Baby, I'm going to have to tell you to stop this wonderful fun only because I don't want you to ignore my other foot."

Katie laughed and said, "Oh forgive me Mistress! I completely forgot about the other shoe."

Katie delicately lowered Deanna's foot to the floor while Deanna recrossed her legs to present the other to her. Quickly unstrapping and removing Deanna's other shoe, Katie indulged to the toes and arch of Deanna's other foot with the same doting treatment with her mouth and her tongue. Again, the enticing aromas that were emanating from Deanna's flesh caused Katie to become overly enthralled with the adoring devotion she was giving her Mistress's foot.

Deanna watched all of this with a growing tenderness and a deepening love for Katie that she honestly could not recall ever having experienced with any of her other pets. Yet, the rapidly growing passion and the deep, smoldering lust rising now for this young woman were all too wonderfully familiar to her.

Carefully removing her foot from Katie's mouth, Deanna slowly rose to her feet. Reaching down, she took Katie by the hands and gently pulled the girl up to a standing position. Deanna drew Katie into a warm embrace and kissed her on the lips for the first time. The kiss only lasted for about ten seconds, but it was the most beautiful ten seconds of Katie's young life up to that point. Deanna pulled back slightly and flashed another breathtaking smile. With her love for the younger woman increasing much more rapidly than her lust for her was, Deanna moved back in and took Katie's mouth again.

This kiss lasted much longer! Much, much longer.

The two women's bodies entwined as the level of passion between them escalated at a rate that neither of them could have anticipated. Deanna's tongue began to lightly trace across Katie's lips seeking entrance to her mouth, which Katie enthusiastically granted by immediately parting her lips and then moaning tenderly as Deanna's tongue slid sensually into her mouth. Katie utterly melted into Deanna's body as the older woman's arms cocooned around her so affectionately and possessively. Katie's mind swirled, her heart raced, and her soul leapt. She basked in the sensation of Deanna's lips locking carnally around her own as Deanna's tongue sank into the deepest recesses of Katie's mouth.

Now Deanna's tongue began a slow dance within Katie's hot and silky mouth, caressing and swirling all around the younger woman's tongue. Soon, Deanna was slowly withdrawing her tongue from Katie's mouth, all the while coaxing the girl's tongue to give chase. It only took a few seconds to achieve that goal and this intensely erotic dance of entwining tongues shifted into Deanna's mouth.

Time lost all meaning as Deanna and Katie lost themselves completely as they kissed each other so deeply and passionately. Finally, and most reluctantly, Deanna pulled out from the kiss, yet kept Katie cocooned greedily in her arms. She immediately noticed that Katie's eyes were still closed, and that the girl was lost in a sensual trance.

Finally, Katie's eyes fluttered open, and Deanna's smile lit up even brighter. Tenderly caressing Katie's cheek, Deanna said:

"Oh, Baby Girl you have such a wonderful mouth!"

"Thank you, Mistress," Katie murmured.

"And it's so eager," Deanna continued. "So eager to please me. I like that very much. Come now. Let's go to my bedroom. Are you interested in learning more about how pain and pleasure can complement each other?"

"Yes Mistress," Katie replied.

Hand in hand, the two women walked to Deanna's bedroom. As she entered, Katie once again marveled at the exquisite furnishings and classy decor of the room. Dominating the room was a huge four poster bed with an overhead canopy.

Deanna said, "Baby, I want you to lie down on your back in the middle of the bed."

Katie instantaneously complied and then watched as Deanna went to one of the drawers of a large armoire and returned holding four long narrow strands of black material. Deanna held them up for Katie to see and said:

"These are what we call restraints. I have distinct types, but these are the best for a beginner such as yourself. I'm going to tie one of these to each of your wrists and ankles and then tie the other end to the bedposts. Are you okay with that?"

Inwardly, Katie was very hesitant. But she suppressed her apprehension for was determined to please her Mistress.

"Yes Mistress," Katie replied. "I'm fine with it."

Deanna smiled sweetly and then began the task of securely tying one end of each strand to Katie's wrists and ankles and the other end to one of the bedposts. As she did this, Deanna spoke:

"It is vitally important for you to learn to trust Mistress in all the decisions she makes, baby. You must never forget that Mistress treasures you and she will always look out for your best interests and for our mutual pleasure."

"I trust you completely Mistress," Katie said without hesitation.

"Very good my pet," Deanna replied with a smile.

Once Deanna had securely tied Katie to the bed with the restraints, she returned to the armoire and removed yet another item from the drawer. Striding confidently back to the bed, Deanna held the item up for Katie to view.

"Do you know what this is, Baby Girl?" Deanna asked.

Katie could see that it had a round handle and attached to the handle were more than a dozen long leather straps.

Katie said, "Um, I'm not really sure."

Deanna replied, "This is called a flogger and it is a wonderful little toy that provides a very desirable mixture of pain and pleasure."

Katie stared at the flogger with wide and dazed eyes; her emotions again beginning to swirl.

Deanna then continued, "I'm going to use this on you, but before I do, I'm going to teach you our safe word. The word is 'bucket'. I know it's an odd choice, but it's a word that has special meaning to me. If ever, the pain becomes too much, or you just want me to stop - then simply say the word bucket. Do you understand?" Katie nodded her head and Deanna went on, "Very good, this is an important part of your learning how to become a good pet to me."

Katie replied, "Yes Mistress."

Deanna smiled and said, "Good, then let us begin."

Katie watched with wide eyed fascination as Deanna moved about the room, meticulously adjusting the brightness of the recessed ceiling lights that surrounded the perimeter so that the room filled with an exceptionally soft and romantic glow, increasing to the sensual atmosphere. Deanna first stood at the foot of the bed and began gently tracing the straps of the flogger up and down Katie's legs that were spreadeagled on the mattress. A sigh of pleasure trickled out of Katie's mouth as she luxuriated in the feel of the leather straps on her skin.

After a few moments, Deanna moved to the side of the bed and began tracing the straps all over Katie's abdomen and then slowly up to her breasts, where she let the flogger straps linger and tease repeatedly. Deanna then moved the straps of the flogger downward, tantalizingly slow, so that they were just barely grazing Katie's beautiful flesh until they reached her thighs. Deanna gently traced up and down her young pet's thighs in a broad circle, moving around from one leg to the other and then back again, making sure that every second pass or so, the straps grazed over and through Katie's swollen pussy.

Katie's moans were growing in intensity. She remained completely still; her eyes closed as the sounds of the clock on the bedside table steadily ticked away the seconds. Suddenly, there was a swooshing noise followed by a loud smack and then instantly followed by sharp and stinging pain shooting through Katie's body as the leather straps smacked bitingly against the flesh of her abdomen. Katie shrieked; her body jerked as much as it was able given that she was securely tethered to the bed.

Katie's eyes sprung wide open now as they gazed in a flurry of emotions at Deanna, who then spoke calmly and softly, "Shh! Please don't be afraid my baby girl, you will come to enjoy that sound and the feel of the leather on your beautiful skin."

With her breathing descending into quick little gasps, Katie let her eyes fall shut again as she struggled to calm herself. Just then, she heard the swooshing of the whip swinging once more, followed immediately by the sharp, biting sting of the leather straps striking her flesh. The whipping continued methodically; the straps coming in sharp, stinging contact with her breasts, her abdomen, and every inch of both her legs, from the tops of her thighs down to the arches of her feet.

Initially, Katie whimpered and chirped with every strike of Deanna's whip as her body both convulsed and shivered. Yearning desperately to cry out her safe word, Katie managed to suppress that dire urge for there was nothing more important to her now than pleasing her Mistress. But as the flogging of her body continued, Katie experienced the stirring revelation that pain and pleasure did in fact superbly complement each other in such an intensely carnal situation.

From that point on, every strike of the leather straps against her flesh produced an almost orgasmic affect. Katie's mind quickly became erotically intoxicated and totally inundated with unadulterated passion and desire. Deanna soon began to hear Katie murmuring and moaning incoherently with every strike of her whip, "Thank you. Thank you, Mistress. Oh, thank you,"

Then suddenly, the flogging stopped.

Katie opened her weary, passion-filled eyes to find Deanna slowly striding to the opposite side of the bed. Gazing down at the gorgeous young and buxom body of her new young lover, which was now laden with bright red streaks left by the strikes of her whip, Deanna could not help but smile. Her heart pumped wildly, and her body flushed with carnal heat.

At that moment, the two women's eyes met. Deanna smiled and Katie felt herself relax. She trusted her Mistress completely. Her eyes again fell shut. Almost immediately came the swooshing sound as Deanna swung the flogger and then the sharp, stinging pain of the leather straps striking Katie's flesh. Katie chirped and her body jerked. She was beginning to love this! The pleasure of pain! The pleasing of her Mistress. The honoring of her Goddess! Katie could feel the heat and moisture that was seeping out of her now pulsating pussy; it was so inflamed and so swollen with unprecedented arousal.

Deanna worked the flogger all around, making sharp and biting contact all over Katie's beautiful body. Her body now!! Skillfully, Deanna took occasional aim in the direction of her motion so that the leather straps smacked directly upon Katie's aching and throbbing cunt.

Covered in a sheen of perspiration, Katie felt as if this mysterious combination of pain and pleasure was going to cause her to erupt in a colossal orgasm. She felt a massive climax approaching its peak. But then, just before the orgasmic eruption broke over her, Deanna abruptly stopped and laid the flogger down on the bed.

The next thing Katie knew, Deanna was climbing onto the bed and began caressing her young lover's body in such an unbelievably gentle and sensual manner.

"Oh, my pet is so beautiful," Deanna whispered as her hands glided over Katie's aching flesh. "So soft, so young, so sexy."

"Thank you, Mistress," Katie murmured in a euphoric daze.

Deanna then began to apply a soothing blend of lotion all over Katie's body, rubbing and caressing it into her gorgeous porcelain skin so meticulously. When she finished, Deanna moved to straddle Katie. Positioning herself on the girl's hips as she leaned down to caress her face, Deanna began raining soft kisses all over it, cooing and caressing her young lovers' face with her lips.

Deanna said, "Baby Girl, you've performed so wonderfully for me."

And at that moment, Deanna kissed Katie passionately on the mouth; her tongue eagerly searching out Katie's to embrace it and letting her lips suckle it. Katie moaned zealously as she reveled in the passion and lust that her adoring Mistress was showering her with.

Still wearing the long sheer white diaphanous nightgown, Deanna leaned further forward now, and began rubbing her breasts all over Katie's face. Katie loved the way those soft mounds encased by the silky material of the nightgown felt against her face. Soon Katie's mouth searched out one of Deanna's nipples and she began suckling it through the thin, silky material.

After a moment or so, Deanna shifted slightly so to bring her other breast to Katie's mouth. Katie took turns with each of Deanna's breasts as she hungerly kissed, sucked, and nibbled all over those soft and wondrous mounds of womanhood, always culminating with deep suckling on the hard, immensely erect nipple. At one point, Katie's loving attention became overzealous, and she was biting the sensitive flesh.

Deanna said softly, "Oh baby, gently...be gentle now. I'm not going anywhere." Katie took a breath and forced herself to relax. Deanna beamed her beautiful smile and Katie returned it. She then closed her eyes and resumed her carnal worship upon her Goddess's beautiful breasts.

Deanna gently stroked Katie's hair and whispered, "That's my good girl."

Deanna finally extracted her nipple from Katie's hungry mouth, and it produced a loud 'pop.' Katie's eyes fluttered open as she felt Deanna repositioning herself, moving further up on the bed. Deanna raised herself up and placed her knees on each side of Katie's head. Lifting the hem of her nightgown up around her waist, Denna then let it billow downward, encasing Katie's head within something akin to a little tent. Katie could now see, much to her immeasurable delight, that somewhere along the line of the evening, Deanna had removed her thong.

Deanna's swollen pussy was now only about four inches above Katie's face. Katie could see moisture already forming all over Deanna's labia, causing it to glisten mystically. A little tuft of dark pubic hair crowned perfectly above Deanna's slit at the peak of her mound. Deanna's fleshy petals were flush and parted with intense arousal and Katie could see the enticing pink inner flesh of Deanna's beautiful cunt. The sultry aroma emanating from Deanna's treasure was exceptionally potent since it caught within this erotic tent of silky material.

Katie could feel her own juices draining out of her pussy now in a near flood. Her heart began to pound furiously as her desire to please and worship her Goddess began to totally overpower her. Katie's only thought was that Deanna's pussy was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen! This was her Mistress's womanhood! Her sexual center. The very core of her feminine being! The most sacred and precious part of a woman, for from it, all human life springs.

Katie wanted to taste Deanna as she had never wanted anything in her entire life before. She wanted to worship her Goddess! At her very own divine altar of pleasure and promise. Katie arched her neck as much as she could while still tethered so tightly to the bed, but she could only get a of couple inches closer. Katie watched with fascination as sizeable drops of Deanna's dewy sexual nectar began to form on the fleshy petals of her labia. Katie opened her mouth just before these drops of divine feminine cream landed on her tongue.

Katie relished the delectable taste and craved more. She strained and pulled to try to get her mouth closer but to no avail as Deanna teasingly kept her pussy just out of reach. Katie's need became too much for her to bear and she voiced her frustration desperately:

"Oh, please Mistress! PLEASE, let me taste you! Oh, my Goddess! Have mercy! PLEASE LET ME PLEASURE YOU!"

Just then, Deanna lifted her sheer nightgown up her beautiful body. It was soon over her head and then falling to the floor next to the bed.

Gazing down her naked body and meeting Katie's wanton stare, Deanna smiled beautifully and said:

"There! Now we can see each other better. Oh, you naughty little kitten! Hearing you plead and beg to pleasure Mistress pleased her so much! So do tell, do you see something you like? Something you want?"

Katie was frantic now with frustration for her own need to experience the pleasure of pleasing her Mistress and worshipping her Goddess was reaching a most volatile and critical state.

"God YES! Fuck, I want to taste you so badly Mistress.... please.... PLEASE!! Oh, my Goddess! Let me worship you!"

"Very well," Deanna whispered as she gently lowered her now drooling pussy onto Katie's mouth. "After all, you've been such a good girl."

Katie purred, letting Deanna know that her kitten's desire was now being satisfied. Sealing her mouth to Deanna's seething opening, Katie snaked her tongue up inside Deanna's tight canal. It was so warm, so humid, and so moist. And the natural womanly scent of her Mistress was utterly intoxicating! Deanna's luscious nectar slid over Katie's lips and down into her mouth while her tongue began tracing a little path against the inner walls of Deanna's vaginal tunnel. Katie's eyes were closed as soft and muffled whimpers of pleasure drifted out of her mouth and up into Deanna's womb.

Katie's mind went to her secret place now! Her place of breathtaking passion and exquisite pleasure. Finally, Katie opened her eyes and her gaze traveled up Deanna's beautiful naked body to her lovely face. For her part, Deanna was looking down at her darling baby and was beaming that radiant smile that Katie had fallen so helplessly in love with.

Deanna said, "My God Baby Girl, you look so beautiful down there! Something tells me you are right where you want to be. Is that so my precious?"

Katie could only blink her eyes rapidly to provide Deanna with a positive response for her tongue was still swirling so deeply up inside Deanna's pussy, occasionally grazing, and caressing her clit. Deanna gave another one of her chuckles and said:

"What's the matter my love? Cat got your tongue?" Deanna then laughed and said, "Or rather, pussy got your tongue?"

At that point, Deanna began gently rocking her hips around and down against Katie's mouth and face. This only sent Katie into an even higher level of lust and desire as she began to rapaciously devour Deanna's pussy, gorging herself on it like a wild beast. Deanna gasped deeply, her eyes rolled back and spun wildly in head as a series of orgasmic moans erupted from her mouth as she felt Katie's ravenous assault on her center dramatically increase. After a moment, Deanna unexpectedly lifted her soggy pussy up and out of Katie's reach which prompted the girl to open her eyes again.