Uber Driver's Blues

Story Info
Uber Driver's Blues.
2k words
4.35
10.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Driving for Uber can be really infuriating!" thought Mark as he slowly pulled away from the curb where he left his last passenger.

What he would rather have done was throw the guy out of his car and roll his passenger-side wheel over him a couple of times. Instead he pasted a fake smile on his face and said, "Have a nice day," through gritted teeth.

Now he was looking for a quiet place to park where he could wait for his next ride to ping on the phone app. He slipped into a roadside parking space on Lakeshore Rd and sat back with a sigh as he shifted into park.

He closed his eyes and stretched his feet out as far as they would go with his left against the pad built especially for it and his right against the floor beside the gas pedal. A few minutes of silence went by and soon his last ride was out of his mind and he let the latent anger in him seep away.

"Some people just shouldn't be out in public," he said softly.

The man, just about Mark's age of 55, had become upset when the GPS took them on a turn that led directly into a massive backup of cars. It was almost five minutes before Mark could find a decent route away from the traffic jam during which the man had complained loudly and non-stop about the delay.

It was another ten minutes before his drop-off and the man's whining had gone on the whole time.

Mark sighed again and shifted to a more comfortable position.

His phone pinged and he reached for the screen almost reflexively. Almost immediately the map on the screen showed a brief route of about fifty yards to his right. The rider's name was Lin.

There was a small strip mall with a variety store, a dry cleaner and a nail spa almost right beside him. There was also an Asian massage parlor beside the variety store. His eyebrow went up almost without him thinking about it as he saw a diminutive Asian girl step out of the massage parlor with her phone held closely to her face. She looked to be about 20 or 30, though he had to admit he was terrible at guessing girl's ages. She was dressed in a light blue mini skirt and a powder blue long-sleeved sweater.

"I guess I'm her ride," he thought as he slipped his car into gear and drove the short distance into the strip mall.

He coasted to a stop in front of the girl and she studied him suspiciously for a moment. Mark decided then that she was closer to 30 than 20 but very pretty.

She stepped around to the front of his car and checked his plate number, then briskly strode to the back door and got in.

Mark swiped the ride icon to the right and her destination came up on his screen.

"Is that in Scarborough?" he asked, turning his head half way round toward her.

"Yes," she said frostily, "Scarborough!"

He smirked and eyed her imperious expression in his rearview, then put the car in drive.

He looked at her once more in the mirror for a moment and grinned. She deliberately lowered her eyes to her phone indicating that all conversation was at an end.

The drive across town was a long one. Even though it wasn't rush hour, it was only about 1:30 in the afternoon, the traffic across Toronto was always slow.

Throughout the drive the girl in the back didn't speak. She sat with her nose buried in her phone looking up from time to time to see where they were. She also looked occasionally into his mirror and studied him for a moment only to once more direct her attention to her phone.

His phone app beeped twice and he glanced at it. The GPS within the app was telling him to get off the freeway and drop her off at the next exit.

Mark frowned and looked at her in the mirror.

"Did you change the destination?" he asked.

She looked up in alarm and leaned forward.

"Scarborough!" she said with her heavy accent.

Mark sighed and jerked his thumb at his phone.

"This thing is telling me to drop you off here," he said.

"No, Scarborough!" she insisted as her eyes went wide.

Mark harrumphed and got off the freeway at the next exit. He pulled to a stop on a side street and turned to look over his shoulder at her.

"I think I know why it's telling me to let you off," he said, "Your credit card is maxed out."

Her mouth dropped open and she gasped wordlessly.

"Scarborough!" she insisted, "I must get to Scarborough!"

Mark shook his head and turned back to the front windshield.

"Your ride is over," he said calmly, "You ran out of money."

"No!" she wailed, "I have money!"

She reached into her bag and held out a small wad of twenty dollar bills. Mark turned toward her to see. As she held the money up, her loose fitting sweater drooped open at the front to reveal her chest and belly. She was wearing a powder blue bra that matched her sweater but it gaped open at the top. Mark could see one of her nipples clearly.

He grinned and shifted his gaze to her eyes. She looked confused and then looked down at her chest.

She gasped and clutched her arms across her chest. Her face turned red and she shrunk back into her seat.

"You bad man," she mumbled.

"And your ride is over," he responded.

"No!" she howled, "Must get to Scarborough!"

She looked up at him angrily and straightened in her seat.

"What you want?" she said petulantly.

Mark eyed her with a smirk and then grinned.

"Show me your tits," he said, "That'll get you part of the way."

"To Scarborough!" she said firmly.

"Part of the way," he shot back.

She sighed and looked down at the floor for a moment. Then she looked at him defiantly and raised her sweater and bra offering him a clear view of her tits. They were small with pebble-like nipples and they puckered into hardness even as he watched.

"Take the top off for the rest of the ride," he said.

She snarled and muttered in Mandarin but lifted the sweater and bra over her head and laid them on the seat beside her.

"Now we go to Scarborough!" she insisted.

Mark grinned and shook his head. Then he turned to the front and put the car into drive.

When he got back onto the freeway they were forced to slow to a little over twenty miles per hour. Traffic in front of them was thick and slow and there was no way to get around it.

Mark took the opportunity to watch Lin's tits jiggle and bounce with the movement of the car.

With the going so slow he had plenty of opportunity to glance back at her. After about ten minutes he noticed that the angry expression on her face was gone. There was a hint of a smile on her face and she eyed him with a calculating expression.

When he hit Leslie Street, he got off the freeway and went north. He pulled into a small strip mall and stopped the car.

"Now you can take your panties off," he said.

Lin frowned and looked out the window. She saw she was still a long way from where she was going. She looked back at Mark and slipped her panties down her legs without showing much. She was settled back into her seat before he'd had a chance to see anything but a dark blur between her thighs. She laid the panties on top of her sweater and stared at him defiantly.

"Now we go," she said.

"Not until I've seen," he said.

She muttered in Mandarin again and then raised her skirt to her belly. He saw the patch of dark brown hair but not much else with her thighs pressed closely together.

"Open up," he said.

She shook her head but smiled nonetheless. Then she slowly spread her legs apart offering him a clear view of her pussy.

"Now we go," she said.

"You're wet," Mark said.

"No."

"Yes you are!" he said.

"No."

"Put your finger in there," he said.

She smirked and then slipped one finger into the wispy hair surrounding her slit. Both of them clearly heard a wet smack and she laughed involuntarily.

"Okay that did it!" Mark said, "I'm going to fuck you!"

Before she could protest he pulled into an alley behind the strip mall and stopped. He got into the back seat and she looked at him in surprise.

"I fuck you, then we go the rest of the way," he said.

"No, no fuck!" she said as she shrank back against the opposite door.

"We fuck or you get out now," Mark said with finality.

She sighed heavily and watched as Mark slipped his pants down past his hips.

He didn't wait for her response, he simply tugged at her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He thrust inside her and she grunted in response.

He laid her flat on her back and began pumping into her. He grinned at the feel of her insides. She was slick and tight.

He moved slowly and she feigned passivity. She simply let him slide in and out of her and looked out the window a few inches above her head. After about five minutes of steady fucking she let out a small whimper. A few strokes later she grunted deep in her throat. Mark kept going while he watched the expression on her face slowly change. When she opened her mouth to gasp he leaned forward and pushed his tongue into it.

The floodgates burst then. She gripped him with both arms around his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his buttocks. She circled his tongue with her own and moaned loudly.

"Ooh, so big," she grunted, "You cum for me! Cum!"

Mark grinned and changed his angle of attack slightly.

"I'll cum," he said, "You too!"

He slapped his belly against hers and she held on for dear life. She muttered and cried out in English and Mandarin and Mark groaned against her lips.

Suddenly she stiffened and her thighs locked around his waist. She made a quiet squealing sound, like a mouse caught in a trap and a torrent of Mandarin followed it as she exhaled heavily. Mark felt her pussy convulse around his cock and he groaned as his orgasm came. He shot into her and he felt the backwash inside her. His cum felt hot and slimy as it coated her tunnel.

They both lay breathing heavily against each other and Mark looked into her eyes. They were glazed over and staring into space above his head.

When they finally caught their breath, he tugged his pants up and sat beside her. She slipped her panties on and then put on her bra and sweater.

"You big man," she said, "You stretch me out!"

"I'm not that big," Mark said with a laugh.

"You big for me," she said.

"I thought you worked at a massage parlor," he said, "You'd get men of all sizes there."

"I manage the place. I don't see the men."

"Maybe you should," Mark said.

"Maybe I should!" Lin said with a laugh, "If all men make me feel like you, I would!"

Mark got into the driver's seat and drove her the rest of the way to her destination. When she got out she handed him a business card.

"You come where I work," she said, "I give special deal!"

"I'll do that!" he said.

He drove off and pulled into a coffee shop a block away. When he looked into the back seat he found Lin's panties and bra.