UCLA to Big D Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,772 Followers

"And cut out all the good parts?" Carl asked with knowing look on his face.

"Something like that!" Cole said with a grin. "Obviously, I also want to keep a copy of the original too!"

"Thirty years working for the FBI, I think I have the skills to doctor that tape appropriately. When do you need it done?"

"Is a couple of days enough time?"

"Sure boss!"

Cole walked back to his office with countless possibilities going through his mind. "This could be a very exciting development!" he pondered.

Numerous thoughts still rattled through Cole's brain as he returned to his office. He picked up the phone and called a gentleman who'd done some work for him in the past; his name was Roger Cargile. Mr. Cargile was well known to some of Southern California's sport industry elite for his ability to get certain nefarious activities accomplished without a record trail. He had helped Cole bed some sexy married women in the past by blackmail, mistaken identity and/or payoffs.

After the second ring Roger Cargile answered, "Ah Cole, nice to hear from you again, congratulations on your new deal with the Cowboys!"

"Thanks Roger, I'm really excited about it. Say, I have a job I need some help with..."

"Sure Cole, what's up?"

"I'm wondering if you can get a hot young one placed at a local golf and tennis club as a server or hostess. I need her to flirt with a particular couple, and it may turn into something more than that." Cole said.

"Of age or not?" Roger asked.

"I'd say 18 or above, but young still." Cole replied.

"I have just the girl in mind Cole. She recently did another job for me in Vegas. She's a hot little 18-year-old redhead with a great rack. Her name is Dana."

"She sounds perfect Roger. Here's the deal, I need her to meet this guy this coming Friday around lunchtime at his club. I've been told he plays golf every Friday at a 7:30 a.m. tee time, so he'll probably come off the course around 11:30 a.m. Have her make an impression on him, so he'll clearly remember her when he and his wife come in for dinner on Sunday night. They have a standing reservation on Sunday's at 6:00 p.m., so make sure she is working then too. Have her be extra friendly to them...especially him."

"Piece of cake Cole, consider it done. Send me the club information and the target and I'll get right on it. Anything else?" Roger asked.

"Not for now Roger," Cole thanked him and hung up before texting Roger the club information and Ryan and Jenna Nielsen's bio. An hour later Cole received a reply message telling him everything was set-up and that Dana would be having her orientation in the morning.

Cole replied "Great work Roger!"

Two days later Carl called Cole to the security room and showed him the edited version of the video. The splice transition was so good that Cole had to watch it 3 times to pick up the slight pause. "Wow I'm impressed, that looks nearly perfect. I don't know if it would hold up in court, but it should be plenty good for my needs. Great work Carl!"

"Thanks Cole, I've put copies of each on the shared drive; this one and the original."

On Saturday afternoon Cole called Ryan Nielsen and asked if he and Jenna were available to come to his house the following Tuesday night to discuss business. They set up the meeting for 7:00 p.m.

Ryan hung up and called Jenna and said, "I have great news, Cole wants to meet with us this Tuesday to discuss business!"

Jenna tried her best to respond nonchalantly, she asked, "Did he specifically say to 'discuss business' or 'discuss the listing'?"

"What's the difference, but I believe he said 'discuss business'. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, I just can't wait to get the listing." She got a pit in her stomach.

"Yes, me too," Ryan replied. He thought nothing of Jenna's strange inquiry.

The next 3 days were some of the longest of Jenna's life.

That Sunday night Ryan and Jenna went to the club for their weekly dinner reservation. Sometimes they would dine with their friends the Joneses, but they were busy tonight. The hostess sat them at their favorite table and told them their server would be right with them.

A few minutes later, a perky little redhead came up and introduced herself as Dana. She then 'recognized' Ryan and said with a big smile, "Oh hi, we meet again...Ryan right? Remember I waited on you guys the other day after your round of golf. That was my first day...I was so nervous!" Dana said with a flirty smile.

Ryan cheerfully responded. "You did great Dana; it's nice to get some friendly new servers around here. This is my wife Jenna."

"Oh hi Jenna!" She reached out and shook Jenna's hand. Dana looked back at Ryan and said, "Wow Ryan, you really outkicked your coverage with her!" They all laughed. The perky redhead took their drink orders and scurried off, making sure she shook her ass as she walked away.

"You two are on a first name basis already?" Jenna asked him teasingly. "You failed to tell me about her..."

"Yeah she waited on Steve and I on Friday after golf; I can't believe I forgot to tell you about her."

"She's going to be popular around here with all these dirty old men!" Jenna joked. "There's going to be some jealous wives as their husbands check out the body on her."

"Oh does she have a nice body...I hadn't noticed." Ryan joked.

"Shut up, I saw you staring at her tits and ass as she walked away and of course she had to be a redhead! We both know you have a thing for redheads." Jenna teased him.

"Okay, you caught me. Guilty as charged." He replied with a smile. "What about you miss innocent? Don't tell me you weren't checking out her boobs."

"I admit she's hot, but you know I'm not into redheads like you are."

"Don't give me that shit, you'd jump her bones in a second; we both would!" Ryan finished as Dana approached the table again.

The Nielsen's had fun bantering with Dana for the remainder of the meal. "You guys are a lot more fun and a lot younger than most of the people I've met here. Promise me you'll sit in my section whenever you're here." Dana pleaded.

On the way home Jenna said, "I don't give her more than two weeks, she's going to stir up more family arguments than the club can handle."

"Then we better work fast if we want to get her home with us," Ryan semi-joked.

"Wow you're really smitten with her; I agree she's a hot little thing, but she's not much older than your niece Mr. Cradle Robber!"

That night they had great sex; Jenna teased Ryan about a three-way with Dana. "I'd bet you'd like to fuck her doggy style while she eats me out wouldn't you stud?"

"Yeah baby I would, then you can lick my cum out of her sweet hole. Oh fuck Jenna that vision is going to make me blow right now!"

"Give it to me Ryan; pretend you're pumping into the little redhead, make her cum on all over your dick!"

"Oh yeah, uhn...uhn...uhn...uhn...oh fuck that's good!"

*****

When they arrived at Cole Steele's estate on Tuesday night, the NFL star met Ryan and Jenna at the door and welcomed them into his home. Cole offered them both a drink but they declined as they made it a practice to never drink when they were working. After making small talk for several minutes, he walked them to his theatre room and offered them a seat on one of the leather couches. Ryan was a little surprised that Cole brought them to this room instead of his study or living room to discuss business, but figured he had his reasons.

Jenna was just plain nervous.

Cole said, "I brought you here tonight to discuss something very disturbing that occurred at my signing party two weeks ago."

Jenna got a huge lump in her throat.

Cole clicked the remote control and an image from a camera in Cole's bedroom suite appeared on the wall. Most security camera images are grainy and dark, but Cole Steele had the resources and connections to install high-definition security cameras that produced crystal clear images throughout his compound.

Jenna thought she was going to be sick.

Cole fast forwarded the video to a point where a woman in a sheer cover-up entered his room, he then hit the play button and the video resumed at normal speed.

Jenna quietly said "Oh my God!" Ryan looked at her with zero comprehension as to why she would respond like that.

Two of the people in the room already knew who the woman was, the third was about to find out. As the scantily clad woman approached the camera, Ryan now realized it was his wife. Jenna raised her hands to her mouth and then she said to Cole, "Please don't show this to him!"

Ryan was thoroughly confused and said, "Don't show what to me?"

Cole had a very serious look on his face as he said, "He needs to see it!" Jenna's heart was beating a million miles an hour as she thought about what had happened in Cole Steele's bathroom that night.

The video showed Jenna entering Cole's master suite on her way to the opulent bathroom. She stopped in the bedroom to admire the large circular bed before passing into the master bath. Once inside she again admired the surroundings before opening one of the drawers in the palatial bathroom vanity.

Ryan looked over at his wife; she looked like she'd just seen a ghost.

On the video as she opened the second drawer, she paused for several seconds before opening a third drawer.

While the clarity of the video was immaculate, the angle of the camera did not expose the contents of the drawers. Jenna reached into the third drawer and pulled out some fingernail clippers and trimmed her broken nail. She used the little file on the clippers to soften the clipped nail edge.

"Why do you have a video of my wife trimming her nails?" Ryan demanded.

"Watch the video," Cole fired back.

Ryan looked over at Jenna; she was now crying. He sat in bewilderment and now a pit developed in his own stomach. As the video continued, Jenna returned the clippers to the drawer. She pulled out a band aid and applied it to the finger with the broken nail.

Jenna then reopened the 2nd drawer. She looked over her shoulder at the door to the bedroom and reached into the drawer. She pulled out a bundle of bills and set them on the counter. Ryan confusingly asked, "Is that a roll of money?"

"Yes it is." Cole responded.

Jenna closed her eyes as she couldn't watch what was going to happen next.

Suddenly she heard Ryan scream, "You stole the money?" Jenna opened her eyes to see the video conclude with her walking out of the room with a roll of money gripped tightly in her left hand as Cole's housekeeper Maria stood in the room with a look of bewilderment on her face as she watched the bikini clad woman leave.

Jenna was confused as to what happened to the rest of the video and stammered, "Ryan, it was a mistake, I didn't mean to..."

Ryan cut her off and said, "You bet it was a mistake, you're going to go to jail!"

Jenna now sobbed uncontrollably. Cole kept a straight face as he knew he had executed his plan to perfection.

Cole then turned off the TV and said, "Ryan you should know that I received this letter along with $1,200 in the mail a couple of days later." He handed the letter to Ryan who gripped it with shaking hands, it was addressed to Cole from Jenna.

It read:

Mr. Cole Steele,

Please accept my sincerest apologies as I made a terrible mistake and accidentally removed this money from your home last Saturday. I assure you that every penny is enclosed. I'm so sorry that this happened. Please call me if you want further explanation, and once again I sincerely apologize.

Best Regards,

Jenna Nielsen

Ryan took a minute to process the whole situation. He looked over at Jenna who had her head in her hands and continued to cry. He then looked at Cole and said, "I don't know what to say Cole."

The black man responded, "Ryan can I talk to you in private?"

"Of course,"

Jenna was struggling to process what had happened with the video. "Was it possible that the tape had inadvertently stopped and missed the next 15 minutes? Why was Ryan so sure she stole the money?" In her mind, the video should have shown her panicking as the housekeeper approached and running out of time to put the money back in the drawer. She certainly wasn't going to ask Cole to play it again as it was a lose-lose situation regardless; Jenna was terrified to consider what Cole wanted to discuss with Ryan.

Cole and Ryan went into Cole's office and closed the door. Cole said, "Ryan I'm sure this is a lot for you to process. I'm as dumfounded as you must be that this happened. Jenna never struck me as the type to do something like this."

He continued, "I wasn't aware of any of this until I received Jenna's letter with the money. I asked my head of security to check the surveillance tapes to see if we could determine how, where and when it happened. My hope was the video would show an accidental circumstance that could be explained away. But when I saw her blatant theft of the money from my vanity drawer, I was infuriated, especially when she claimed it was an accident in the letter. I'm inclined to believe that her fear of getting caught was the only reason she returned the money. Ryan, I can tell you if it weren't for our friendship, your wife would be sitting in a jail cell right now! How well do you really know her?"

Cole was proud of himself; he deserved an academy award for his performance.

Ryan was devastated. "I thought I knew my wife very well until tonight, I can't believe she would do something like this, she's compromised everything we've built together," he said with tears in his eyes.

Cole came over and patted him on the shoulder and asked, "Ryan, are you guys having money problems?"

Ryan said, "Absolutely not Cole, we just had our most successful year in the company's history."

"I'm glad to hear that Ryan, in that case I have a proposal for you to consider."

Ryan looked up at him.

"Let me start by saying that I want your wife to be punished for her crime. The easy thing for me to do is to call the police and have her arrested tonight." Cole said. "And if that is what you prefer, I will make that call immediately. If I was in your shoes I would probably do just that; I would never be able to fully trust her again," Cole stopped to let Ryan ponder that painful possibility.

Ryan's heart sank in his chest; he was having trouble breathing.

"However, if you really trust your wife and believe that she just made a one-time mistake, albeit a serious one, due to our friendship I'd be willing to let her serve her punishment by working it off for me." Cole offered.

"Wait, I'm confused, what do you mean?" Ryan asked.

"My live-in housekeepers, Maria and Juanita, have issues with their visas and will not be able to work again for three weeks. Obviously I have the means to hire a temporary service to manage the compound, but what would you say to Jenna doing the job herself as a means of punishment? Humbling, blue-collar labor may be just the thing for her. They both work long hours, so she'd be doing the backbreaking work of two people." Cole lied.

Ryan couldn't believe Cole's generosity. He didn't want to appear too eager to accept the deal, but he knew three weeks of backbreaking work vs. humiliation and hard jail-time was an easy deal to accept.

Cole was having fun embellishing the expectations, her actual job was to be his blonde married fuck toy. There would be no backbreaking work, only work on her back...and on her knees...and on all fours...and on top...

Cole went on, "You mentioned to me some time ago that she is a great cook and has been taking gourmet chef classes for several years; I have several upcoming parties and lunches planned at the house over the next 3 weeks, she would need to do all the cooking and cleaning for those events. As a matter of fact, she would need to start tonight, as 14 people from my sports agency team and one of my endorsement sponsors are coming for brunch in the morning. I have a catering firm lined up to be here at 8:00 a.m., but if you accept this deal I can still cancel them tonight."

Ryan stared at him.

"I am leaving this up to you to decide Ryan, but if you choose this deal it certainly won't be a picnic for her." Cole warned. "Here is a list of all the responsibilities that I will expect of her." Ryan looked at the extensive list that was titled "Maid Responsibilities" and included everything from running errands, to cleaning 7 bathrooms, to polishing his pool cue and billiard balls.

"In addition to the housekeeping and cleaning there are other personal services that I will expect. Things like picking up my dry-cleaning, going to the grocery store, taking my dog to the groomer etc...you'll see those personal services listed first." Cole said.

Ryan glossed over the items on the list (frankly he didn't give a shit about Cole's dry-cleaning or his pool stick), he just didn't want Cole to change his mind and press charges. The list had a place for a signature at the bottom; Cole handed him a pen and Ryan quickly signed it before Cole had a change of heart.

Unfortunately in his haste, Ryan hadn't noticed that Cole's large thumb was covering the notation in the upper corner that said page 2 of 2. Ryan never saw page 1, the "Personal Services" on that page were quite different than those on page 2.

"She'll spend a lot of time down on her hands and knees, and I will work her to the bone! She won't get any sleep tonight." Cole said with a smirk as he peered over Ryan's shoulder.

Cole was throwing out sexual innuendos that were flying over Ryan's head as he again focused on Cole's generosity. Ryan probably would have been more distrusting of this arrangement if he didn't suspect that Cole was gay. As a result, it never crossed his mind that his former UCLA teammate might have deceitful intentions. Ryan never considered that he was handing Jenna over to a man whose goal in this arrangement was to turn his faithful wife into his black cock slut.

Ryan asked about clothes, makeup, toiletries etc. for Jenna.

"She won't be wearing clothes while she is here." Cole casually replied.

"Wait...what?" Ryan asked confusingly.

Cole walked into a nearby closet and returned with one of Maria's maid uniforms. "She'll be wearing a uniform each day, I believe her and Maria are about the same size."

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief.

Cole laughed on the inside. He didn't specify that she'd be wearing one of these uniforms...he was envisioning teddies, babydolls and chemises ...if she wasn't simply in her birthday suit.

"We have some travel toiletries she can use tonight if she actually sleeps, but if you would like to return tomorrow afternoon with her toiletries, makeup and undergarments that would be fine. "Don't forget her medications," Cole said, fishing for information.

"She doesn't take any medications." Ryan replied.

"No meds at all huh, she's a pretty healthy person isn't she? Pardon me for asking, it's obviously none of my business, but how do you guys manage birth control?"

Ryan responded hesitantly, "She's not on the pill; we've been trying to conceive for a little while."

The truth was Jenna had actually been off for 3 1/2 years, but he didn't see any need to share that information with Cole.

"Oh I'm sure it's just a matter of time Ryan."

"Yeah we hope so; it's been tough on us. We both really want kids but it just hasn't happened yet. It's not from a lack of trying..."

Cole got a grin on his face, "Usually the trying is the best part!"

Ryan gave him a subtle look of irritation, the black man had no grasp of how much parenthood meant to them, "Yeah, we've done our fair share of that, but we've also gotten some assistance, but it still hasn't helped. I'm not sure who wants kids more, but it's real stressful on both of us. I guess in some ways it's probably tougher on her, her pipes seem to be in good working order."

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,772 Followers