UCLA to Big D Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers

Cole thought to himself, "Hmm, it seems Mr. Nielsen here has fertility issues...maybe I can use that to my advantage!"

"Well I'm sorry to hear that Ryan, but you know what they say, more practice makes perfect. I'm sure you guys will pick right back up where you left off when you're back together in three weeks." Cole said as he patted Ryan on the back.

Again, Ryan thought Cole sounded insincere, but he looked up at the black man and nodded nonetheless.

"Oh, last thing," Cole chirped, "you need to take her cell phone with you, I don't want this to feel like a vacation and I want her to focus on my needs!"

"I understand," Ryan replied, thinking to himself, "That's a selfish request after what we just discussed, but we aren't in a position to negotiate." That said, in spite of Cole's request and seemingly indifferent attitude about their fertility issues, Ryan was thrilled with Cole's offer, he got up and shook his hand and thanked him for not pressing charges. He reiterated that Jenna would do exactly what he told her to do.

Cole knew that already as blood flowed to his huge cock.

Before they left the office, Cole said to Ryan, "I'd like you to explain to her that we made a deal and agreed that I won't press charges as long as she does everything I tell her to do while she is with me for the next three weeks. Ryan, you don't need to go into detail about the housekeeping duties and personal services as I will cover those with her one on one. You just need to tell her to do what I say!"

Ryan understood completely and agreed that he would be the one to tell Jenna.

When they got back to the theatre, Jenna looked up at Ryan with a sorrowful look; Ryan glared at her with one of disdain. It looked to her like her husband had been crying; Jenna couldn't imagine how hard this must be for him. Cole followed with a blank unreadable look with a maid's uniform draped over his arm.

As Ryan began to speak, Cole undressed Jenna with his eyes.

"Jenna, you have disgraced our family with your actions, but I made a deal with Cole that will keep him from pressing charges in exchange for your commitment to be his personal servant for the next three weeks. Jenna, you will provide personal and maid services for him, basically do anything he expects while you are here. You will start tonight!"

"Anything?" Jenna asked shockingly.

"Yes anything." To Ryan it was obvious they were talking about errands and housekeeping.

Jenna didn't know what to think.

"This was not an easy thing for me to accept (he was playing up the idea that he had given Cole's offer serious debate vs. the alternative), but I trust that you will handle the punishment appropriately."

Jenna stared at him blankly before looking over at an expressionless Cole Steele.

"I signed a contract outlining a list of responsibilities that you will be expected to perform. I'm sure Cole will share the contract with you as I don't care to look at it again. You'll see the list of personal services first, followed by the housekeeping responsibilities." Ryan lectured. "It'll be difficult envisioning you doing the things on that contract, but it's better than jail. The work will be some pretty dirty stuff, but you need to do it enthusiastically or Cole reserves the right to call the cops and have you arrested."

Cole's cock twitched in his pants before he chimed in, "There will certainly be other things that pop-up that you'll be expected to attend to!"

Jenna looked back over at him and noticed a new smug look on his face.

"I will bring toiletries, makeup and undergarments for you tomorrow, but in the meantime he'll provide you with a uniform to wear tonight and the rest of your stay. As I said before, you are to give your sole focus to his needs and if he isn't satisfied with the job you do, he still reserves the right to press charges," Ryan lectured. "You aren't to have any contact with me and you'll need to give me your cell phone before I leave."

Jenna gasped and raised her hands to her mouth as she pondered being away from him and her normal life for three weeks; but the thought of what Ryan had actually committed her to do was concerning her more at the moment. "What if Cole expects sex from me?" Unfortunately, she had kept her word and never told Ryan what Lisa told her about Cole's sexual exploits with women...especially blondes with large breasts. "Ryan must still think Cole is gay, how else could he possibly agree to have me be is personal servant? Would he really sign a contract committing me to do 'anything' for Cole? And for that matter, why was it his decision, not mine, as to what my punishment should be?"

Jenna was bewildered, angry, and confused.

In spite of her actions that led to this situation, Jenna found herself very irritated with her husband for not consulting this decision with her first, but she resisted the temptation to question him in front of Cole. She would look foolish and possibly upset Cole enough to call off the deal if his intentions were indeed noble. She didn't say another word.

"I'll pick you up Wednesday, July 11th at 4:00 p.m., please perform well so we can get this nightmare behind us and begin to move on with our lives."

Ryan went on, "Your parents are in Africa and I'll tell everyone at the office and at the gym that you had to leave suddenly to care for a sick friend on the East Coast. I'll say that in your haste to leave, you forgot your cell phone."

Cole's cock twitched in his pants again. He couldn't have said it better if he'd written it himself.

Jenna was in a state of shock. She had come here tonight with the hope that she and Ryan would secure the listing for a $26 million property; instead she would now be doing menial labor for a man who was convinced she was a thief.

Ryan walked up and asked for her cell phone. She reluctantly gave it to him, they hugged for a long minute; he kissed her softly. "I love you Jenna."

She hesitated and then replied, "I love you too Ryan."

"We'll get through this and move on when you get home." Ryan said somberly. He hugged her one last time before Cole walked him out the door. When they got to Ryan's car in the parking foyer, they shook hands and Ryan thanked Cole again for giving Jenna an opportunity to work off her punishment instead of sending her to jail.

While Cole did a great job hiding it, the contrast in attitudes between the two men could not have been more divergent. Ryan's sense of depression and concern about what the future would bring for his marriage and his business was overwhelming. Cole's sense of excitement about his new contract, his move to Dallas and the hot blonde married fuck toy that awaited him in his house was exhilarating.

As Ryan drove down the driveway, Cole called his guys at the security gate and told them that under no circumstances was the guy leaving the compound to be allowed to re-enter without his direct permission. He rubbed his semi-hard cock as he entered the house. Cole went into his office and stapled page 1 of the contract to page 2. He texted his staff to prepare two large rum cocktails to be delivered to the theatre room immediately upon his next text.

Meanwhile, Ryan Nielsen drove out the gates of the Steele estate with trepidation about the coming weeks. At this hour the drive back would take about 40 minutes. He had no idea that by the time he got home, his previously faithful wife of 8 years would be having her first taste of big black cock.

*****

When Cole arrived back in the theatre room, Jenna remained in the same spot with her head down; it was clear that she'd been crying.

He came in with an upbeat attitude and said, "I bet you have lots of questions for me. We will have plenty of time to answer those questions, but there is a lot of work to do, so you need to change out of those clothes so we can get to work. The third room on the other side of the stairwell is one of our guest rooms. You will find a maid uniform on the bed; once you've changed you can leave the clothes you are currently wearing there and my staff will take care of them. Come back here and I will give you your first assignment."

As Jenna walked out the door, Cole checked out her body in her business suit. He said to himself "That will be the last time I see her in clothes for awhile." He reached for the remote and dropped his pants to his ankles.

He texted the staff again and the drinks were delivered within a minute. He popped a Viagra and awaited Jenna's return.

A couple of minutes later, Jenna walked back into the room still wearing her business suit and holding a sexy French maid lingerie outfit. As she entered, she was already talking, "I'm confused, your staff must have made a mistake the only thing on the bed was this..." she stopped mid-sentence.

Reclining on the couch was Cole Steele stroking the biggest cock Jenna had ever seen in her life.

He said one word to her, "STRIP!"

"Are you crazy? I will do no such thing!" She gasped.

"After that speech from your husband to do exactly what I tell you to do for the next three weeks, you object immediately...okay have it your way!"

He clicked a button on the remote and a 12 foot theatre projection screen popped on the wall behind her. The screen was actually portraying Cole's Outlook email "drafts" box. Cole clicked on the top message; the draft email opened up across the entire wall. It was addressed to chf.stevejones@pacpalpd.gov. There was a CC addressed to: lisasmith@latimes.com. The email subject was: "Video of Thief that Robbed Me".

The body of the email was as follows:

Chief Jones,

I have attached a video from security cameras at my residence at 777 Overlook Hwy, Pacific Palisades, that shows a perpetrator stealing $10,000 from my home on June 2nd. The thief is Jenna Nielsen of Nielsen & Nielsen Real Estate Professionals of Pasadena. Please contact me about this at once.

Sincerely,

Cole Steele - Dallas Cowboys

310-819-5222

Attached was the same video that Cole had shown to Ryan and Jenna earlier.

Cole moved the remote mouse over the "send" button.

Jenna screamed for him to "stop". Not only did she not want to go to jail, but Chief Steve Jones of the Pacific Palisades Police Department was a family friend from their country club. "You aren't the nice guy that Ryan said you were, he said you were a perfect gentleman and more into football than...than women! And it wasn't $10,000 it was $1,200. Now you want me to take off my clothes for you?"

"I've changed since college, now I can have my cake and eat it too. And for the next three weeks, you're going to be my cake Mrs. Nielsen," Cole bragged, "unless of course you'd rather go to jail?"

"Please don't do this; there must be some other way..." She pleaded.

Cole raised his finger above the click button and said, "Your husband signed a contract authorizing me to do basically anything I want with you, so if you don't do exactly what I say at this very moment this email is out the door!"

"Please don't send it. I'll do what you want...what do you expect of me? Take off my clothes?" Jenna asked defeatedly.

Cole handed her the contract. "Oh I expect a hell of lot more than that. Read it bitch, there is no ambiguity in it!"

The heading at the top of page 1 was "Personal Services". The first item on the list was: Suck my cock every morning when I wake. The next was: Beg for more when I fuck her doggy style and spank her ass! Jenna covered her mouth and gasped as she read it.

Those "responsibilities" were followed by a long list of other sexual acts. She flipped the page and saw that page two was titled "Maid Responsibilities" and contained a list of errands and housekeeping responsibilities.

"You'll be doing those things when you aren't pleasuring me, but I don't really expect you to have a lot of time for housekeeping!" He said cockily.

Jenna couldn't believe her husband's signature was at the bottom.

Jenna thought to herself, "Was it possible that Ryan never saw page 1 of 2? But that didn't make any sense as she recalled him saying the 'Personal Services' were listed at the beginning just as this contract read. And the second page was clearly titled 'Maid Responsibilities' and was numbered with page 2 of 2 at the top. Ryan had read enough contracts in his life, surely he couldn't have missed that notation? She also remembered that Ryan had said that he wasn't interested in looking at it again, implying the possibility that he'd accepted the fact that she would be expected to perform sexually for Cole."

She couldn't believe he had agreed to this. "You manipulated that video to make it look like I stole that money on purpose so you could blackmail me into sex!" Jenna accused.

"You are very lucky that I spared your husband the original video. You and I both know what was on that version; I'm not sure he'd be coming back to pick you up on the 11th if I'd shown him that one! At least this way, he can justify your infidelity by the assumption that you performed these 'responsibilities' unwillingly to avoid jail and disgrace; only you and I will know the truth!"

"But he thought you were gay, didn't it surprise him when you made these demands?"

That statement caught Cole totally by surprise, "How the fuck could he think I was gay?" He played it off well, "Um yeah he mentioned that to me, I assured him I wasn't and that I couldn't wait to prove it to your wife!"

Cole continued embellishing the lie. "I think that's when it hit him. He's seen my huge cock before (Cole held it out and looked down at it for affect), he told me in the office it's going to be torture visualizing you pounding into her with that thing Cole!"

Jenna looked at him with her mouth agape.

"You might have noticed that it looked like he'd been crying, it was at this point in our conversation that he broke down. He said he couldn't get the image of you sucking my dick every morning or me fucking you doggy style out of his mind."

He went on, "I just shrugged my shoulders, there wasn't anything I could tell him to sugar coat it!"

Her shoulders slumped as she thought about her poor husband and what was being asked of her.

"He asked me if I could at least take it easy on you. I told him I would do my best," Cole said smiling. Cole held up his cock again and said, "Of course that was a lie, this guy doesn't know the meaning of 'take it easy', but I respect Ryan and didn't want to rub his nose in it; your nose on the other hand will be whole different story!" He laughed.

This whole thing made no sense to Jenna and she fired back defiantly, "There is no way he would agree to this Cole! I don't even believe that you actually had that conversation with him!"

"Oh yeah, then how else would I know you aren't on birth control? Ryan was quick to tell me that you guys have been trying to conceive and you aren't on the pill. He begged me to use protection. I told him I never use rubbers and I'm not going to use them when I'm fucking your wife either! I told him I was clean and that I would do my best to avoid getting you pregnant. I don't think he liked my response, but realized he didn't have a choice." Cole said with a smile. "Your husband looked like a deer in headlights as he mumbled something about a black baby."

Jenna gasped.

"When he finally composed himself, Ryan thanked me for agreeing to 'take it easy' on you and asked again that I try hard to avoid getting you pregnant. He then said that at least this situation was better than you going to jail for a couple of years."

"He said that?" Jenna questioned rhetorically.

"Again I'm not sure he liked my response, but I assured him it would be much better; at least for me and your wife!"

Jenna looked at Cole in disbelief. She still couldn't imagine Ryan having that conversation and accepting this arrangement. But how else would Cole know about their birth control status if Ryan didn't tell him?

Cole went on, "So here is where we are at; you have two choices, you either fail to satisfy me and go to jail, jeopardize your marriage and your business, or (he grabbed his dick and held it up one last time) you get addicted to this dick, you stay out of jail, and I never share the original video or the details of the next three weeks with your loving hubby. If you pick option 2, you'll go back to him having enjoyed the best sexual experience of your life and you'll have the memories to last you a lifetime. The more enthusiastically you approach this, the better it will be for you!" Cole bragged.

He went on "If you really please me, I still might even consider giving you the listing. As you know, your 3% commission would be over $750k, so here's your chance to truly earn it and make this mistake right by me and your husband! You wouldn't be the only woman in America to whore herself for three quarters of a million dollars. But bitch, after you stole from me, you have a lot of work to do before I'd even consider that! So what's it gonna be?" He barked.

She started to cry again.

"Dry up the tears and answer the question. I don't read signals, say it!"

"Option #2...," she whispered.

"I already forgot which one that was!" He shouted again.

Jenna spoke more audibly this time and said, "It's the one where I get addicted...to your...uh..." she responded quietly.

"Say it Slut!"

"...your dick!"

"Uh huh, that's a good answer but don't sound so sad, you are going to get what you crave and your husband actually signed off on it. I told him if you really satisfied me, I would still consider giving you guys the listing. He'll be proud of you and he'll suspect you performed admirably in spite of your 'objection' to this arrangement. When it's all said and done, only you and I will know that you gave yourself to me willingly and enjoyed every second of your punishment!"

"One more thing, you will call me Bull from now on and you will use my name every time you address or respond to me, is that clear?"

"...yes Bull", she replied.

"Good, then come over here, swallow this pill and take off your FUCKING CLOTHES!"

Jenna knew she had no choice but to make the best of the situation and do everything she could to please him. She walked over, he handed her a little pill and the rum cocktail; she started to look at the pill before he said, "Hurry up and take it." The pill was intended to simulate a birth control pill, in reality it was a harmless placebo. Only Jenna's cycle calendar would protect her defenseless fertile eggs from Cole's billions of virile sperm. Her fertile window was starting in about a week...

Jenna swallowed the pill and grimaced at the amount of rum in the strong drink. She stood in front of Cole and removed her suit coat. As she set the coat on the adjacent chair, the intimidating linebacker growled, "Make it sexy bitch, I'm fucking limp here."

Cole hit the remote and the large computer screen went dark and the lights dimmed. Soft colored lights appeared and light jazz music began to play, "Show me something bitch!" he demanded.

Jenna couldn't believe this was happening and she hated the way he was demeaning her. She started to remove her shoes before he directed, "Leave the tights and the high-heels on. Lose the shirt and the skirt!"

She began to move ever so slowly with the music and mood lighting. Jenna unbuttoned her skirt and hesitated before letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and exposed her long legs that were made sexier by her thigh-high white tights, garter straps, and heels.

"That's more like it; let me see those long legs that are going to be propped over my shoulders tonight!" He bellowed with a big smile on his face. He was still slowly stroking his limp cock.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,773 Followers