UCLA to Big D Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers

Cole was impressed that she could take so much of his cock down her throat on her first try. It usually took several sessions before he could teach most women how to handle it; many never learned to take it as deeply as Jenna was doing right now.

"Yeah baby, suck that thing nice and deep!"

Cole let go of her tits and reached down and grabbed her ankles. He pulled them up until her legs were straight. He held them as far as his arms would allow and spread her like a wishbone. Cole could see the wetness forming on the front of her panties. "How about a little more of that..." he thought before he haphazardly hocked a loogie in the direction of her mound. Unfortunately it missed and splattered against her hip bone and dribbled down towards the couch cushions.

Meanwhile his huge balls swung back and forth against Jenna's forehead as her tits banged together joyfully. He released her legs and pawed her succulent mounds again as he pounded her beautiful face.

Cole was ready to erupt!

He looked down to see Jenna's hips lift off the couch as she had slid her left hand inside her panties and was frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Damn this WILF is one horny bitch..."

"Here's the answer to your final question...swallow it slut!" Cole Steele grunted between clenched teeth. The NFL linebacker huffed like a real bull and gasped as his first spurt shot deep down the married woman's throat; it was followed by 2 more hot blasts, and then 2 more. Jenna couldn't believe how much cum was suddenly in her esophagus; she tried to swallow but couldn't keep up as her mouth was soon filled with Cole's seed as his 7th and 8th spurts erupted.

Cole pulled out and instinctively Jenna licked frantically at the tip as he shot three more powerful streams into her waggling tongue and it splattered all over her face, lips, and chin. Meanwhile a river of cum poured out the side of her mouth, down her cheek and into her hair. He wiped his cock across her chin and raised it back up to her messy lips. Jenna attempted to lick and suck it off, but it was useless, her mouth was a cum-covered mess.

Just then Ryan Nielsen finished brushing his teeth. As he wiped off a small amount of toothpaste from his chin his thoughts turned to Jenna. He obviously didn't know it, but at that same moment his wife's chin had paste on it too...however, unlike his, the paste on her face extended to her lips, nose, cheeks, eyelids, and forehead.

And it certainly didn't taste like spearmint.

Ryan hoped that Cole was not overworking her. His wife had always had lots of stamina when it came to hard work and he was confident she could handle whatever Cole dished out. Naively, he couldn't have fathomed the physical paces Cole would put his beautiful wife through this night. She would need every ounce of that physical stamina to withstand what she was in for.

The fact was she hadn't been overworked yet; her night was just getting started...

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,750 Followers