UCLA to Big D Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,749 Followers

"The call to her husband will be the trigger, the plan should execute smoothly from there, assuming our cowboy cop doesn't fuck it up." Carl assured Cole.

*****

The hot bubbling water felt very good on Jenna's fatigued body. As she relaxed in Cole's large master Jacuzzi tub, her thoughts turned to Ryan. "I wonder how he is doing? None of this is his fault, but he is the one being tortured. I can't imagine how hard this must be for him. He must be really torn between his suspicions that Cole is gay or whether Cole and I are having non-stop sex? Still I wonder why he didn't bring my things the other day? Maybe he couldn't bring himself to come here knowing that Cole and I might be fucking all day long. I hope he doesn't hate me when this is all over."

Jenna spent the next couple of hours at the gym and the pool. After a strenuous workout, she swam laps and then relaxed poolside. Carl Swenson monitored her activities and whereabouts.

She returned to Cole's bedroom and showered. She made herself up before perusing the lingerie closet. Jenna had to admit, the man had really good taste in naughty fashionables. The coral pink bustier hugged her fantastic body perfectly. She slipped on 4" heels to match (they were the shortest ones she could find).

Jenna still hadn't eaten anything and was starving. She had no recollection of how much semen she'd swallowed the night before, but the hunger pains were now returning.

She picked up the cordless phone near Cole's bed and suddenly a thought went through her mind as she held it, "I wonder if I can get an outside line?" She looked down at the console, it read: Dial "0" for "staff" Dial "9" for an "outside line".

Jenna's mind was racing as she dialed "0". Maria answered on the other end of the line, "Yes miss Jenna, what can I do for you?"

"Cole said to use this line to order some food; I'm really hungry, can you make something for me?"

"Yes absolutely Miss Jenna, here are all the things we have," she proceeded to list them all off.

Everything sounded great to Jenna. She ordered several items, Maria told her it would be ready in 15 minutes. Jenna hung up the phone and started to place it back down on the console. She hesitated before slowly getting up and walking towards the large clothing closet, "There's no way he has security cameras in this closet." She walked in and closed the door behind her.

Her hands were shaking as she dialed Ryan's cell number. She had butterflies in her stomach as she contemplated exactly what to say to him, "Pick up...pick up..." After 4 rings Ryan's voicemail came on. "Damn!"

She didn't know exactly what to say but as the beep sounded she spoke quietly: "Hi honey, it's me. I don't know if I'll have a chance to call you again...I was hoping you'd pick up. I miss you, I'm so sorry again that I took that money, I hope you forgive me. I'm...I'm doing what's...um...expected of me." Jenna's voice began to crack. "I can't wait to see you in a few weeks, I love you!"

Jenna hung up the phone.

She exited the closet and returned the phone to the console.

Carl Swenson immediately picked up his headset in the security room and made two phone calls. His message on both calls was "She took the bait."

Jenna went downstairs and enjoyed a fantastic lunch. As she was getting up to head back upstairs, Carl Swenson approached with a Pacific Palisades police officer in tow. Jenna's heart began to race.

"Ms Nielsen, I am sorry to say but you have broken the rules of your agreement with Mr. Steele. I have been made aware that you used the phone in his room to make an outside call and as a result, I have no other choice but to have you arrested." Carl said without emotion.

"Oh my God, no!" Jenna cried.

"Jenna, Cole was very specific about his expectations that you have no contact with persons outside this house without his permission and you clearly broke the rules. He is unavailable on the boat at the present time, so I have no choice but to follow through on his original instructions. I'm sorry."

"Please don't do this Mr. Swenson." Jenna begged.

"It's out of my hands Jenna..." Carl said unsympathetically.

"Miss Jenna Nielsen...you are under arrest for the theft of $10,000 from the residence of Mr. Cole Steele at 777 Overlook Hwy. on Saturday, June 10th..." The Pacific Palisades uniformed police officer said to her sternly. "Please place your arms behind your back."

Jenna was sobbing as she put both her wrists behind her back. The officer handcuffed her and read her Miranda rights. He also checked out her amazing ass.

As the young cop led Jenna out to the waiting police cruiser, he couldn't help but notice how fucking hot this chick was dressed in a coral pink bustier with multiple front shoulder straps that accentuated her tremendous tits. She looked phenomenal from the backside as well as the bustier showed off her hour-glass body and bubble shaped ass. Jenna's tight round butt cheeks were exposed as the g-string put it all on display. The garter straps, nude hose, and 4" heels were the final pieces to perfection..."It's a crime to have this chick arrested," he thought to himself.

The young cop was under strict orders to bypass the West County jail where 99% of the detainees from this area were taken, and instead to deliver her to the old North County jail. He was vaguely aware of its existence but had never actually been there.

Jenna whimpered and cried for the entire 30 minute drive.

As the car pulled up to the gate, the cop spoke into the drive up microphone and was quickly allowed to enter. As he pulled into the circular driveway he was met by Captain Randy Sayers. Sayers signed off on all the transfer paperwork and led Jenna into the facility.

She was surprised to see just how empty the place appeared to be as he led her to the processing room. He removed her handcuffs and offered her something to drink. Sayers took her through the typical booking process before standing her up for mug shots. He eyed her hungrily as he snapped photos of her. He told her to look up at the ceiling as he tilted the camera and snapped several shots of her tits in the sexy lingerie, "Fuck she's hot."

"You'll get your phone call in a while when my staff gets back, they had to deliver a defendant to the West County jail. Meanwhile you'll be in a holding cell."

She continued to cry quietly throughout the process. He led her down a long dimly lit row of empty jail cells until he got to the end. He opened the locked gate and told her to enter. She thought it was strange that he'd taken her so far into the facility when any of the empty closer cells would seemed to have made more sense.

The cell was a former drunk tank so it was much larger than the others. It was very dimly lit near the door and basically dark in the rear east corner. Jenna stood near the bars adjacent to the door as it clanged closed and watched as Captain Sayers walked back down the corridor to the office.

When he re-entered the office, Chief Steve Jones was there waiting for him, "Holy shit Steve, that chick is fucking hot as hell. It was all I could do to keep from getting a hard-on as I processed her."

"I told you. I trust Tiffany and her "girls" made it into position?" Jones asked.

"Yes, they were frothing at the mouth as I took them in, especially the two big ones. So what's the deal with them again?" Sayers asked.

"Tiffany's that prostitute that helped me infiltrate the Zapata group. The other two...well I think you know what their job is."

"That's right I remember Tiffany's story now." Sayers responded.

"She sucks me off once a week in exchange for coke. Anyway as part of our deal on the Zapata case, not only did she receive a bunch of cash and blow, but she's a sharp negotiator and demanded "toys" as she calls them. She has a fetish for the 'housewife type', so I thought I would blow her mind with this one...I owed her a big favor for Zapata. She knows she's got about 90 minutes to get her rocks off. Are the monitors set up?" The chief asked.

"Yes we can go watch the festivities in the conference room." Sayers answered.

The two men walked down the hall and turned on the big screen TV's in the large conference room. Sayers went to a nearby file cabinet and pulled out his best bottle of Scotch and two glasses. He reached into a lower drawer and pulled out a small humidor and a couple of Jones' favorite Cuban cigars.

"This should be quite a show Randy." Jones said with excitement in his voice.

The big screens came to life and portrayed video from low light cameras in the former drunk tank jail cell. The men watched as Jenna buried her head in her hands and cried more intensely.

"Nice fucking lingerie Steele, I gotta give it to that football player. He dressed her well for the occasion!" Jones said as he stared at Jenna's half-naked tits. "Those dykes are going to be on her like bears to honey!"

Meanwhile Jenna was thinking to herself, "How could I have let it get to this? I was only trying to reach out to Ryan to make things better and now I've made everything a hundred times worse. What if I actually go to prison? Oh My God..."

Jenna had never felt more alone...

Ironically she wasn't.

Two large figures emerged from the shadows. Jenna was startled when she realized someone else was in the cell. She kept facing outward as she was too nervous to turn around. She suddenly became very conscious of what she was wearing.

"Who do we have here?" One of the medium deep voices asked.

Jenna continued looking away as fear gripped her.

"The quiet type...I like that," said the other voice. "I bet she's not always this quiet!"

Jenna finally turned as the two large women came into the dimly lit area. Both were nearly 6' tall and must have weighed 250 pounds apiece. The "girls" were each wearing jeans and wife-beater tank tops that showed off their big tattoo covered arms and broad shoulders. Both had short spiked hair and numerous piercings in their ears and around their faces.

Jenna's heart raced as they approached.

"You picked an interesting outfit to wear to jail baby. You must be trying to get some attention. Well it worked, you certainly got ours sweetcakes." The first one said as she eyed Jenna from head to toe.

"I didn't choose this; I was just wearing it when I got...arrested." Jenna struggled to say the word.

"You must be a lady of the night to get arrested dressed like that...surprised we haven't seen you on the street," the second one said as she too eyed Jenna hungrily. "Must have been a raid, huh?"

"No, I broke the rules...I mean I did something I wasn't supposed to do." Jenna said with trepidation.

"Ah, I get it now. You're one of these kinky bitches who does as the master says or you get punished...is that right?"

"No, I'm married, I don't usually do..."

Butch 1 cut her off, "Oh here we go, little miss horny housewife decided to take a walk on the wild side and got herself into trouble. I bet the hubby doesn't even know does he?" She said accusingly.

Jenna didn't answer.

Jones and Sayers watched and listened intently as the atmosphere in the jail cell was heating up quickly. The chief was aroused watching his wife's gorgeous best friend dressed like the ultimate jailbait being intimidated by two large bull dykes in a confined jail cell.

"Okay little slut, come with us back out of the light. We have a couple of hours to kill in this cell and you're going to make it fun for us. Don't scream or yell or we'll make you wish you were never born. We also have someone we want you to meet..."

"Please no" Jenna pleaded as she started to cry.

"Don't worry, we'll be gentle, unless you resist, then we're happy to make it rough baby!" Rosie threatened.

They grabbed Jenna's hands and forcefully led her into the shadows.

Sayers reached for the remote and turned on the infra-red cameras in the rear of the darkened cell.

"Well hello little kitten, I know you can't really see me, but your eyes will adjust soon. I certainly can see you...and I really like what I see," said a woman's voice which was much more feminine than the henchwomen.

"I see you met my girls Wanda and Rosie, the two of them were practically hyperventilating when they brought you into the cell...I hope they were well behaved and gave you a proper welcome. The three of us feel so fortunate that those cops brought you to our cell tonight. We've been in here for a couple of days (a lie) and it's been kind of lonely and we always look forward to meeting new friends...especially ones who look like you! Did I hear you tell the girls you are married?"

"Yes" Jenna said quietly between sobs.

"Well I'm sure you're husband is worried sick about you. He needn't be, we are going to take really good care of you. What's your name baby?"

"Jenna"

"Oh, I always liked that name. It seems like all the Jenna's I know are really pretty. Let me get a little better look at you." Jenna's eyes were adjusting to the low light as the woman stood up and approached her.

When she finally came fully into view, Jenna's heart rose up into her throat. She was also very tall, but unlike the others she had a beautiful body. Her auburn hair flowed across her shoulders and bounced as she sauntered up. The first thought that came to Jenna's mind..."OMG she's totally naked." The second was..."She looks just like Ginger from Gilligan's Island!" The third thought..."I don't remember Ginger having boobs that big..."

The hooker's incredible DD's jiggled as she walked up to Jenna.

"Hello Jenna, I'm Tiffany. Please excuse my outfit, but it's just so hot in here that I couldn't keep my clothes on any longer. For some reason it got a lot hotter when you arrived. I can tell you look hot too, why don't you take off your little outfit so we can both be more comfortable..."

"Tiffany, please don't make me do that. I'm not even supposed to be her right now." Jenna pleaded and cried.

"You are so cute when you cry and beg Jenna. I almost feel sorry for you, but the fact is I'm much more interested in my feelings than yours and I want to see your hot little body naked now! TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!"

"HELP! HELP!" Jenna yelled as loudly as she could.

Jones and Sayers looked at each other and laughed, "I'm not sure who she thinks is going to help her, I'm just in here doing paperwork and my men are off for the night," Sayers said as he toasted his drink with Jones.

Jones took a big puff from his cigar and said, "Let's see what Miss Tiffany has in store for my little cock-rocket. I told her no rough stuff, but I can't imagine her and the Von Brauners not taking a few liberties!"

Sayers nearly fell out of his chair at the Von Brauners reference, "You're too young to remember those thugs chief!"

"My dad used to make me watch re-runs of 1970's Big Time Professional Wrestling. The Von Brauners portrayed themselves as evil German twins...much like our 'pretty' girls Wanda and Rosie here!"

"I remember those clowns!" Sayers laughed. "And yes I see the resemblance!"

Both men laughed hysterically.

Back inside the cell, Wanda and Rosie descended on Jenna. Although they knew no one was coming to rescue her, the intimidation got them off. Rosie grabbed her hair with one hand and covered her mouth with the other. Meanwhile Wanda tore the sexy bustier from Jenna's squirming body. Her gorgeous tits bounced heavily before Wanda reached out and squeezed them roughly. Rosie kept her hand over Jenna's mouth but dropped the other one and spanked her bubble ass several times.

Jenna was wailing and begging for them to stop.

She squirmed and tried to break from their grasp, but the bull dykes were simply too big and strong. Wanda reached down and picked up Jenna's shredded lingerie. She ripped the already tattered negligee into strips and tied a couple together. She brought the newly created restraint to Jenna's wrists and tied them tightly in front of her. Rosie carried Jenna over to one of the 8 foot benches that sat out in the middle of the darkened area. Tiffany assisted and the three of them worked together to lay her flat on her back. The dykes held her down as Tiffany picked up her own bra and used it to tie Jenna's bound hands above her head to the steel bench leg.

Jenna continued to squirm and fight, but while on her back with her hands bound above her head and the bull dykes holding her down, her resistance was futile, so she resorted to screaming again.

"HELP, HELP!" Jenna screamed between sobs.

Wanda had heard enough. She grabbed Jenna's panties and tore them from her hips. She brought them up and stuffed them in her mouth. "That's enough of that screaming bitch, take a little break and enjoy the taste of your pussy. Lord knows we're going to!"

Jenna continued to flail her legs and attempt to scream through her muted mouth. Wanda finished tying the remaining rags from Jenna's lingerie together. Rosie held her as Wanda prepared to tie her ankles.

"Before you do that, take off her heels and tights." Tiffany barked at them.

Wanda pulled them off quickly before removing her own large bra and using it to tie Jenna's now bound ankles to the other leg of the bench. Jenna was now laying naked on her back on the 8 foot bench stretched with her hands bound above her head and her ankles tied to the lower end of the bench. Rosie took one of Jenna's tights and slipped it under her neck and tied it tightly across her mouth to gag her panties inside. Jenna continued making muffled pleading sounds through the panty gag.

The three of them took a moment to admire Jenna's gorgeous naked body and beautiful frightened face as she shifted and pulled against her restraints. "Wow boss she's a feisty one, but fuck she's gorgeous, she looks like a young Kelly Preston, I want a turn before Wanda." Rosie pleaded.

"That's not fair Tiff, Rosie went first last time!" Wanda whined.

"Shut the fuck up, both of you! You'll get a taste when I'm done, but I can assure you, this one is going to be mommy's special treat." The two of them didn't know it, but Tiffany had no intention of giving up any of her limited time with this stunning WILF.

"But you're right Rosie; she does look like a young Kelly Preston. Remember that movie 52 Pick-Up when Preston is tied to a chair and that guy rips open her shirt and her great tits pop-out, that scene reminds me of our little Jenna's situation here. I'm not sure Preston's breasts are as nice as these though. I think our petite wifey here may even have a cup size on her!"

Tiffany reached down and softly squeezed Jenna's big tits. She messaged them more thoroughly as Jenna's muted cries became more urgent. "Wow, 100% natural too, today's our lucky day girls!"

"Look, her big nipples are getting hard boss!" Rosie pointed.

"Wanda, get me her rings," Tiffany directed.

Jenna fought her restraints and tried to move her hands so Wanda couldn't hold them steady. Jenna held her left hand clenched in a fist to keep the big dyke from removing her rings. Wanda roughly grabbed her hand and threatened, "Open your fist or I'll break each one of these dainty fingers one at a time bitch!"

Jenna saw the seriousness in her face and slowly opened her hand. Wanda slid her rings from her finger and brought them to Tiffany.

"Okay Jenna, that'll be enough of the squirming. I'm going to put these lovely rings on your nipples and any further squirming you do could cause them to fall onto the floor and they might just get stepped on by one of these "dainty" assistants of mine. Do you want that?"

Jenna shook her head with wide eyes.

"Okay, so we have an agreement?"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,749 Followers