UCLA to Big D Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,738 Followers

Jenna nodded.

"Besides, there is no reason for you to resist, I'm going to make you feel really good and then you're going to pleasure me! If you don't behave, I'll have to let Wanda and Rosie have more time with you. Is that what you want?"

Jenna shook her head.

"Little Bitch!" Rosie cussed in Jenna's direction.

"You're a good girl Jenna. Don't let her scare you, she's really a pussycat." Tiffany lied. "But you're really going to have to please me if you want to avoid too much time with my assistants. Do you think you can do that?"

Jenna hesitated before she nodded again as she nervously glanced over at the fuming dykes.

Tiffany took Jenna's engagement band and slipped it over one of her nipples. She did the same with her wedding ring on the other one. Both fit snuggly. She lightly slipped her fingers along Jenna's stomach and tickled her with a feather touch. She used the tip of her index finger to lightly play with Jenna's heart-shaped pubic hair. Jenna had stopped squirming when Tiffany placed the rings on her nipples, but Tiffany's ticklish touch made her flinch.

"Are you going to remain still as we agreed baby?" Tiffany whispered as she brought her mouth close to Jenna's face.

Jenna nodded nervously with wide eyes.

"Good girl, I need your sexy body to remain very still for the next few minutes."

"Wanda, where is that bindle?" Tiffany asked as she looked over at the big girl. Wanda reached into her pocket and handed it to her. Tiffany carefully unfolded it and poured some of the contents between Jenna's tits.

"Don't move baby, this is expensive stuff..." Tiffany said quietly to Jenna.

Tiffany then moved lower down Jenna's body. "Oh girls look at the cute little pussy heart. It even has a little bow in the center. It's like a perfectly wrapped little package just for us!" Tiffany sprinkled more of the white powder around Jenna's pubic mound.

Back in the conference room Steve and Randy watched in complete fascination.

Tiffany had Rosie retrieve her credit card and hand it to her. Tiffany used the card to carefully line the cocaine between Jenna's tits before she went down and expertly traced the outline of Jenna's heart shaped patch with a continuous white powder line. She even sprinkled a little bit on the bow-shaped cutout.

Tiffany took a moment to admire her work. Jenna lay flatly on the bench with her arms tied above her head, her wedding rings snugly hugging her big nipples, a line of coke between her full tits and outlined around her heart shaped patch. The final touch was a little powder covered bow in the center of her pubes. Jenna's long lithe legs were bound to the lower end of the bench.

Wanda handed Tiffany a rolled up bill. The hooker started at the top of the heart shaped line and snorted counterclockwise around to the bottom. She pulled away and took an extra sniff. She snorted the other half of the heart and while still down near Jenna's mound, she lowered her head and licked the powder from the bow-shaped cutout. She then gave a little lick to Jenna's clit stud with her tongue ring, "Oooh that's some good pussy-coke girls!"

Jenna watched with big frightened eyes.

Tiffany kissed and licked her way up Jenna's torso until she came to the line between her tits. She used the bill again to snort from the bottom to near the top. Tiffany licked up the last half-inch of coke and brought her lips to one of Jenna's tits and flicked it across her ring encircled nipple. She did the same with the other one, "Wow, our little Jenna has some spiky nips!"

"Lick her hard nipples Tiff..." Rosie and Wanda barked excitedly.

Tiffany removed Jenna's rings and held them in front of her face, "Baby, Wanda's going to hold these while you and I make love. She'll take really good care of them if you do this enthusiastically, but if you don't, I'm afraid there might be an accident. Do you want that?"

Jenna shook her head with a look of fear on her face.

Tiffany handed the rings to Wanda before squeezing and sucking Jenna's tits. She flicked her tongue ring across Jenna's hard nipples before sucking them into her wet mouth. "You like that don't you baby?" Tiffany whispered to Jenna.

Jenna nodded even though she was more scared than aroused.

Tiffany brought her lips to Jenna's face and wetly kissed around her cheeks, ears and neck, "You smell good and you are so pretty Jenna, you are making me really horny. I'm going to lick your pussy now..."

Tiffany was shaking with excitement from her bound prize and the coke cursing through her veins.

"Girls untie her ankles, and let's get those sexy legs spread apart so I can have a taste of what's between them!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Can we get naked first Tiff?" Wanda asked.

"You can if you want, but hurry up. My treat is waiting for me!"

Both big girls hurriedly took off their clothes.

"Oh shit, I could have done without that visual!" Sayers said to Jones as they both got a queasy look on their face. They were now looking at 500 pounds of milky white-skinned, tattoo and body pierced butch lesbians. To make matters worse, both of the large women had the hairiest pussies either of them had ever seen.

Jones watched closely as Jenna's eyes got wide, he could see the disgust and fear on her face as she looked at the naked dykes.

"Untie her ankles and each of you grab one of her legs. My little housewife looks pretty flexible, spread her sexy legs apart and open her up for me. I'm can't wait for a taste."

Jenna resisted as the dykes pulled her legs apart.

"Yeah, go ahead and fight it you little cunt, but I assure you Rosie and I will break you in half if you don't spread them wide!" Wanda threatened as the dykes finally forced Jenna's legs apart.

Jenna knew she couldn't fight them for long and she was worried about her rings; she finally acquiesced and the dykes spread her like a wishbone.

Wanda and Rosie rolled her legs backwards far enough for Jenna's torso to lift from the bench. Tiffany sat with her legs straddling each side of the 14 inch wide bench; her face was no more than 12 inches from Jenna's sex. She leaned in closely and admired Jenna's beautiful pussy. "She's got big wet pussy lips girls and she smells so good...and oh look she's got a pretty clit ring too. As soon as I've had my fill, you two can enjoy her too!" Tiffany lied.

The prostitute knew her way around a woman's anatomy. She had lots of husband and wife client's that got off on woman to woman sex. But at this moment, even Tiffany had butterflies as she descended between the legs of one of the most beautiful women she'd ever seen.

Jenna was terrified as she knew the three women were going to rape her. She closed her eyes and hoped it would be over soon.

Then she felt Tiffany's soft lips kissing around her pussy...

The hooker softly licked and kissed around Jenna's inner thighs and puffy lips. She lowered her head and playfully flicked around Jenna's asshole. She slowly ran her tongue along the soft skin between Jenna's butthole and pussy opening.

Jenna wanted so badly to dislike it, but Tiffany's ministrations felt really good. Jenna hated that her body was betraying her, she realized quickly that as much as she might want to, she wouldn't be able to resist the pleasure that Tiffany's lips and tongue were providing between her legs.

The dykes looked on excitedly as they watched their boss's mouth pleasure the voluptuous blonde. They could both feel the tenseness in Jenna's legs begin to wane as Tiffany's tongue ring danced around her puffy pussy lips. She kept this up for at least 10 minutes. Jenna's resistance was fading fast as her pussy was now very wet and she was subtly beginning to move her hips around against Tiffany's face. The prostitute had yet to touch her clit.

Tiffany sucked on a couple of fingers and brought them to Jenna's opening. She tickled them around before sinking them inside. Jenna moaned for the first time.

"Oh she likes that boss!" Rosie blurted. The dykes were both dry humping Jenna's tanned legs as they each held one of her ankles.

Tiffany played with Jenna's G-spot and spit on her clit. She lowered her mouth and softly flicked it for the first time. She flattened her tongue and fluttered the ring around Jenna's hardening love button.

Jenna moaned through her panties.

"Jenna, your pussy tastes so good." Tiffany said between licks and kisses.

"Keep doing that Tiff, this horny bitch likes it!" Wanda said as she reached down and tweaked one of Jenna's hard nipples.

Tiffany was now enthusiastically eating Jenna's pussy as her fingers continued to rub on her G-spot. Jenna couldn't control her hips as they gyrated more urgently against Tiffany's face.

"I think your girl really likes that chief!" Sayers said excitedly to Jones as they watched on the big screen.

"Yes, she sure does, doesn't she...?" Jones said in amazement as he watched his wife's gorgeous best friend grind her sexy hips against the face of the prostitute. "I couldn't have imagined her getting off on this so much!"

"Fuck this is hot, keep doing that Tiff, you're going to make her cum soon!" Rosie blurted.

Jenna's eyes were closed and small moans and grunts were coming from her panty filled mouth. Just then her hips lifted off the bench and began to shake. Tiffany pulled her mouth away and used her thumb to frig Jenna's clit.

Pussy juice erupted from Jenna's cunt and splattered on Tiffany's neck and huge double D's.

Everyone watched in amazement as Jenna's cum sprayed wildly.

"Shit, I haven't seen one shoot out like that! Look she made me cum too!" Rosie exclaimed as she pointed to the wetness running down her legs.

"Fuckin-A, she's a squirter too! She's full of surprises." Jones said loudly to the grinning Sayers.

"Hurry up, take off her gag girls; she has some work to do with those beautiful lips!" Tiffany ordered.

"Okay Jenna, you obviously liked that a lot, but you made a big mess and now you need to clean it up. The girls are removing your gag; I don't want to hear a peep out of you. You made my tits all wet and messy. I'm going to bring them to your pretty mouth and you're going to clean them up real good...do you understand?"

Jenna stared at her with a blank expression.

"Okay bitch, you have two choices, you can both lick and suck my boobs or Rosie is going to straddle your face and you can clean up her cum covered thighs and pussy. What's it going to be?"

Jenna knew she didn't have a desirable choice, but she certainly didn't want to have to lick the bull dyke's pussy so she quietly responded, "I'll suck and lick your breasts."

"Bitch!" Rosie yelled at her.

"Don't listen to her, that's a good answer baby." Tiffany said as she climbed up and straddled Jenna's torso. She leaned forward and brought her wet tits near Jenna's face, "I want you to start by licking between them, do you understand?"

Jenna nodded.

Tiffany held her huge boobs in each hand and lowered them on both sides of Jenna's face. Jenna extended her tongue and softly licked in the valley between them. She could taste her own juices on Tiffany's skin. Suddenly, the hooker shook her tits back and forth and slapped them against Jenna's face. Jenna's cum splattered everywhere as Tiffany motor-boated the beautiful blonde.

Jenna could now strongly smell her own pussy juice as it now covered her face and dripped into her hair.

Tiffany brought one of her nipples to Jenna's mouth and told her to lick and suck it. Jenna extended her tongue and did as instructed. Tiffany spent the next several minutes feeding her nipples to Jenna, "You have a soft tongue baby and your lips feel really good on my nipples."

The men and the dykes watched, completely aroused.

Tiffany finally slid her torso lower and brought her face near Jenna's. "I have to apologize; we've both tasted each other but we haven't even kissed yet. Stick out your tongue baby." Jenna reluctantly did as she was told. Tiffany extended hers and licked along Jenna's. "Oooh baby, I can taste your cum on your tongue." Tiffany said sexily between licks. She then sucked Jenna's into her mouth and swirled her own tongue around it in her wet mouth. She flicked it with her tongue ring.

"Kiss me back bitch!" Tiffany ordered as she grabbed Jenna by the hair.

Jenna knew she didn't have a choice so she did her best to fake it as she really didn't want to make out with the whore.

"Since you don't seem too excited about kissing me with your tongue, we'll put it to a different use. I'm going to teach you how to eat my pussy and you better satisfy me more doing that than the way you kiss." Tiffany threatened.

She again straddled Jenna on the bench and this time brought her hips over Jenna's face, "Stick out your tongue. When I lower my pussy, I want you to softly lick along my pussy lips, here we go!" Tiffany ordered as she lowered herself to Jenna's mouth.

Jenna could smell Tiffany's scent as her pussy got closer to her face. Jenna licked Tiffany's puffy lips with the pointy tip of her tongue. "That feel's nice, but you need to flatten your tongue and wetly lick and suck it baby."

Jenna knew exactly what to do, but she was hopeful that if she didn't make it feel too good for Tiffany that perhaps the whore would get frustrated, give up, and let her go.

Tiffany tried frustratingly over the next ten minutes to coach Jenna how to get her off.

"Wanda, where are those rings of hers, this hoity-toity bitch likes having her pussy licked, but doesn't have the enthusiasm or the talent to return the favor, it's time one of those rings had an accident!"

Jenna had forgotten about her rings.

"Please don't do that Tiffany, give me another chance, I promise I'll make you feel really good!" Jenna pleaded.

"Why should I believe you, I've had better oral sex from the bull dykes!"

"Please give me another chance, I promise you won't be disappointed." Jenna begged. "I've eaten pussy before, I'm actually really good at it, let me show you!"

Steve Jones couldn't believe what he was hearing. The straight-laced beautiful wife of his club buddy was admitting to being a rug-muncher...

Tiffany loved making the gorgeous blonde beg to give her head, but she seriously doubted this housewife was capable of satisfying her, "Okay, I'll give you one more chance, but if it's not phenomenal, the rings are done and you can spend the rest of the night eating Wanda and Rosie!" Tiffany cautioned as she lowered her pussy back over Jenna's face.

Jenna's skillful tongue went to work. "Oh...uh huh..." Tiffany gasped. Within 30 seconds Tiffany was moaning and running her fingers through Jenna's hair as she shifted her hips forward and back along her face, "Oh fuck baby, you do know what you're doing. Lick it...yeah just like that...oh fuck that feels good!"

Sayers poured more scotch as the guys moved forward in their seats.

"Oh Jenna...baby...yes keep doing it like that...yeah you got it...suck it...umph!" Tiffany moaned as she reached up and squeezed her own huge tits. "Oooh you do eat some really good pussy baby, I'm going to spank you when this is done for not making me feel this good before!"

"Eat her out bitch!" Wanda yelled as she and Rosie watched in amazement as their tough, experienced boss turned to Jello from Jenna's oral onslaught. Rosie lowered her head and spit on Jenna's tits before grabbing and squeezing them hard.

"Oh fuck Jenna, just like that...eat my pussy! Yes, your tongue feels so good!" Tiffany moaned.

"Make her cum cunt!" Rosie shrieked as she pulled on Jenna's hard nipples.

"Oh God she's gonna do it, I'm going to cum...fuck it feels good, uhn...YES suck it!" Tiffany gasped before her hips shook violently on Jenna's face.

When Tiffany's orgasm finally subsided, she slid back down on top of Jenna and kissed her passionately. They shared Tiffany's cum as their tongues tangled inside each other's mouths.

Steve Jones watched in amazement.

Tiffany pulled away and kissed along Jenna's neck and up to her ear, "That was fantastic baby, I love the way you eat my pussy, I want some more." Tiffany turned around and repositioned herself above Jenna in a 69.

The two beautiful women buried their faces between each other's legs for the next ½ hour. They both got off as the two dykes and cops watched in fascination. Wanda and Rosie played with themselves as they impatiently awaited their turn with the beautiful blonde. Finally after Jenna brought Tiffany to one final toe-curling climax, Tiffany squealed that she couldn't take anymore. She stood up on wobbly legs and announced, "She's all yours girls!"

The big dykes were on Jenna in an instant.

"That's our queue Randy," Jones said loudly.

Rosie tore Jenna's restraint from the upper bench leg. Wanda scooped her up like a doll and spun her upside down into a standing 69 position. Jenna's face dangled down near Wanda's repulsive hairy snatch. The dyke buried her ring covered tongue in Jenna's still wet pussy as Rosie came up from behind and stuck her long tongue in Jenna's asshole.

Just then the two cops arrived outside the bars of the jail cell. "What's going on here?" Sayers screamed.

"Help!" Jenna yelled loudly.

"Open this door at once!" Jones wailed in Sayers direction as Jenna yelled for help again.

Sayers frantically got the bar covered door open and the cops quickly entered.

"Release her at once!" Jones yelled.

The dykes had no intention of giving up their beautiful toy. Wanda pushed her tongue deeper into Jenna's pussy.

Jones threatened the big girls one more time before he pulled out his night stick and smashed it across the back of Rosie's thighs. The dyke stumbled backwards and fell against the jail cell bars.

As she landed with a thud, she screamed, "No pigs...we waited our turn all night for that sexy pussy, you can't do this!" Jones turned and backhanded her across the face and told her to shut up before he got really serious.

Wanda was not going to give up so easily. She clung to Jenna's voluptuous body with no intention of letting go as her tongue desperately delved for every last bit of Jenna's sex it could get.

After three unsuccessful whacks from his nightstick, Sayers reached for his taser and jolted the big dyke into submission. Jenna actually felt a strong electric pulse shoot into her pussy from Wanda's tongue.

Jones leaned forward and caught Jenna in his arms as the dyke wailed and fell backwards to the ground. Jenna was trembling and crying as Jones held her tightly in his arms, "It's okay Jenna, it's over...you are safe now with me." He lied.

"Oh my God Steve, I didn't even realize that was you, I'm so happy you are here!" Jenna replied frantically, not really thinking about the fact that she was completely naked in his arms.

"Don't worry Jenna; I'm going to take really good care of you!" Jones said as he looked down at the perfect heaving tits that were only inches from his face.

He then looked over at Sayers and yelled, "I don't know what kind of program you are running at this place captain, but you can bet I'm going to have your ass on a plate! How could you have put her in here with these animals?"

Jones cradled Jenna in his arms and turned to head back to the office. He looked over his shoulder and made eye contact with Tiffany. She was leaning back against the wall on one of the benches playing lightly with her pussy and smiling. She mouthed the words "Thank You". He winked and smiled before he turned and walked back towards the office.

After they were out of earshot, Sayers retrieved Jenna's rings from the limp hand of the groggy dyke. Rosie cursed at him for taking the little prissy housewife before she and Wanda had a chance to fuck her brains out, "That wasn't our deal pig!"

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,738 Followers