UCLA to Big D Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I would suspect he has been satisfied; he's gotten everything he's wanted and more. I haven't slept much and he's been 'working me to the bone' as he likes to say."

Jones nearly laughed out loud, "I bet he has!" He thought to himself before asking, "How about from your perspective Jenna, has paying back your debt been rewarding?"

"It's been unbeliev...uh, I mean somewhat satisfying...you know...paying back my debt and all."

"Unbelievable...that's a strong word to describe cleaning toilets and pushing a vacuum around."

"Yeah, I didn't really mean that...this whole situation just has me a little flustered." She backpedaled.

Jones knew what she really meant.

"So you really want to go back to Mr. Steele? I might be able to make that happen as I've helped him out of several jambs since I've been chief. He owes me a favor or two. I might even be able to get him to drop the charges in exchange for your recommitment to embrace his punishment."

"Are you serious Steve, you think you could do that? I would be indebted to you forever if you could arrange that. I would embrace his punishment with more enthusiasm than anything I've ever done. Thank you! I would give you a kiss right now if I didn't have this silly blindfold on."

"From what I've heard, you've been embracing the hell out of his punishment for the past several days bitch. And don't worry; you'll be giving me a lot more than kisses very soon."

"That's what friends are for Jenna." He said as he hungrily eyed her spectacular tits as he stroked his big cock.

The drive had lasted nearly an hour, but to Steve Jones it felt like no time at all...ogling Jenna's nearly naked body while playing with himself had made the time pass quickly for him. To Jenna it felt like it took forever as she dreaded what might be her destiny at the other end. She was freezing cold and felt extremely exposed in her current state of undress. However, the past few minutes had given her a new sense of hope as her friend Steve Jones seemed confident he could get her out of this mess.

They pulled up to the gate and Jones entered the key code. The large steel gate slowly opened to the right. He drove through and watched in his rearview mirror as it closed behind them.

The guys in the unmarked sedan watched from across the street as the gate closed.

Jones drove inside the compound for another 500 feet before they came to a large rollup door. Again Steve entered the code and the door clanked and rolled up more quickly than the gate. He drove inside and parked, "I'm going to come around to your side and help you out, okay Jenna. I have to keep the blindfold on for a few more minutes."

"Sure, thanks Steve." He excitedly helped her from the passenger seat and led her across the massive garage to a set of doors. They walked rather slowly as Jenna was still uncomfortable in the heeled boots. Jones was uncomfortable from the huge boner in his pants.

When they finally made their way across, there was a Latino man standing there to greet them. As they approached, Steve and Carlos Juarez exchanged huge smiles.

Carlos checked out Steve's detainee in great detail as she approached wearing an open leopard skinned jacket and matching over-the-knee go-go boots with 5" heels with her hands bound behind her back and a black blindfold over her eyes. Jenna's tits jiggled sexily as Jones made a Vanna White type gesture with his arm as if to say, "Here she is!" Juarez made an open mouthed circle with his lips, raised his hand with his fingers spread and shook it as if to say, "Too fucking hot!!"

Steve nodded with a shit eating grin on his face, he reached down and wiggled his extended middle finger in front of her pussy mound. Both men almost laughed out loud.

Jenna then heard a man with a Spanish accent say, "Mr. Jones, the room is ready for you...we've set it up how you requested. We hope your detainee does not give you too much defiance, you know how to reach us if you need any assistance." Juarez said with a huge grin.

"Oh I suspect she won't give me any problems, in fact I'm confident she will be extremely obedient. As for additional assistance, I think I have things completely under control on my own! Jones said as he fist-bumped Juarez and mouthed the words, "Thank you...its pussy time!"

The door opened automatically and Jones led her inside.

Jenna didn't know why but something about this place made her uncomfortable.

They walked a good distance before Jones stopped and said, "I'm going to remove your handcuffs now Jenna." His voice was echoey in the room.

"Great, thanks Steve."

The chief went around behind her and disconnected the band that bound her wrist cuffs together. As she started to breathe a sigh of relief she suddenly felt the coat being yanked from her shoulders and down her arms. Just as she felt the sleeves slide off her wrists Jones grabbed her left wrist and pulled it around in front of her. He quickly reached around and grabbed the other one. Before she knew what was happening, he reconnected the band and clicked it to a cable that was hanging down from above. Her hands were now locked together in front of her with the cable dangling down.

"Steve, what's happening? I'm scared!" Jenna whimpered.

Slowly she felt a steady upward pull on her wrists. "Steve, what are you doing? This doesn't feel right. Please tell me what's happening!"

The hydraulic cable pulled her bound wrists upward. She fought against the restraints, but to no avail. She began to cry as small screams came from her lips.

Her arms were now almost fully extended as she began to panic, concerned that she would be lifted off the ground by her aching wrists. Finally she heard a loud clank and the upward pull came to a stop.

"Steve, what is going on? Why are you doing this? Are you still here?" Jenna cried.

Jones wasn't far away. He was quickly removing his clothes as he ogled Jenna's spectacular naked body. He came forward, unzipped her boots to the ankle and removed them one at a time. She was now completely naked.

"Holy fuck she's hot!" He thought as he stared at her flawless body.

Suddenly Jenna was showered with ice cold water from a hose he held. The hose hung from the ceiling like the cable; it had a garden hose type sprayer on the end. Jones controlled the pressure and temperature with knobs on the handle.

Jenna screamed loudly as the nearly freezing water pelted her shoulders, tits, and stomach. Jenna's big nipples were hard as stone within seconds. Her areolas were covered in goose bumps. Jones continued to spray as he walked around behind her and soaked her back and luscious ass. Jenna was crying and begging him to stop.

Finally after about a minute he turned off the water.

"Why are you doing this Steve? Jenna sobbed.

Suddenly she felt the blindfold being yanked off her head.

It took her eyes a few seconds to focus in the dimly lit room. Finally her vision returned and she saw Steve Jones standing in front of her naked sporting a raging hard on. He was holding a hose nozzle and eyeing her hungrily.

Finally he spoke, "So you don't want to go to prison huh Jenna? What are you willing to do to avoid it?"

"What do you mean Steve?" Jenna cried frantically as she continued to shiver in the cool room.

"I mean what are you willing to do for me to get Cole to drop the charges?"

"Steve, for God sakes we are friends, why are you doing this?" Jenna practically yelled.

Jones walked up and grabbed her by the hair and threatened, "Don't you yell at me bitch! If you want me to help you out with your problem, I expect a lot in return. I think you have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about! Unlike that pansy-ass housekeeping deal Steele gave you to work off your debt to him, my deal comes with much greater expectations!"

"But Steve, your wife and I are best friends and you and Ryan play golf and tennis together!" Jenna pleaded as she thought to herself "At least he thinks I'm only doing housekeeping for Cole. I'm glad he doesn't know I've been fucking him."

"I don't give a shit about either of them and besides this will be our secret anyway. But it all starts with you drying up the tears and enthusiastically committing to becoming my toy. Once you've fulfilled your part by excitedly fucking my brains out, then and only then will I contact Cole about dropping the charges and taking you back! Otherwise I'll just have my way with you before dropping you off at the jail for arraignment." Jones said menacingly.

"Steve, it just doesn't make sense, what about your three beautiful kids?"

"Fuck those little brats, and this has nothing to do with them anyway. This is only about me and you! I've wanted to get in your pants since that first night I met you and Ryan at the club and now my big cock is your only ticket to freedom. You're going to suck and fuck this thing like no other dick you've ever had if you don't want to go to jail." He held it out for her to see. "And by the way I've seen your husband's dick in the shower at the club; it won't be long before you're begging me for more real man's cock anyway!"

Jenna began to sob more urgently, "There must be something else I can do..."

"There will be plenty of other things you'll do for me, but they will all include my cock and one of your sexy holes! You fucked up royally when you stole that money from Steele, now you're going to learn what the consequences are for breaking the law. You can either learn them from me for the next 2 days or you can learn them from the lesbo bitches in the big house over the next 2 years. Trust me, the "girls" on the inside will take turns with a sex kitten like you morning, noon, and night. That shit the bull dykes put you through earlier will be like Sunday school compared to your life in the joint! What's it going to be Jenna?"

She couldn't believe her best friend's husband was threatening her like this. And was it actually possible she was being blackmailed for the same crime twice? "How has my life come to this?"

And while she felt a strong sense of guilt for submitting to Cole Steele, the idea of giving herself to Steve Jones was almost incomprehensible. But as was the case with her first bout of infidelity, she realized she didn't have any choice. Prison was not an option, and two days of submission to a vile pig like him, while repulsive, was nowhere close to the pain and humiliation of 2-3 years in prison.

"Are you sure you can get Cole to drop the charges?" Jenna asked with trepidation.

"I don't really know bitch, but the price to find out is 48 hours of complete submission to everything I tell you to do. You better suck, lick, spit, swallow, squeeze, massage, rub, beg, whimper, and scream to please me. You're going to tell me how good it feels and how much you love being my whore as I fuck, lick, spank, and squirt on you. Look around this room right now, the two of us will wear out everything in here!"

Jenna had been only focused on him since he removed her blindfold. She was now fully aware that she was bound by a long cable that hung from the darkened ceiling and the two of them were standing in the middle of the room on a tiled floor with a large drain under her feet.

She now began to gaze around the cavernous room. The space was filled with odd looking contraptions hanging from the ceiling as well as couches, bean bag chairs, brass poles, and wedge shaped pillows in all shapes and sizes. Jenna could also see a huge bed with satin sheets and mirrors above on one side of the room and what looked like a waterbed with a disco-ball hanging above it on the other.

The walls were covered with whips, chains, dildos, vibrators, leather hoods, and countless restraint systems.

"What is this place Steve?" Jenna asked fearfully.

"It's where you're going to spend the next 2 days enjoying more ecstasy than anywhere you've ever been Jenna. And all the while, you'll be submitting and giving me more pleasure than I've ever felt. Are you ready to start paying your debt Jenna? Are you ready to show me what a fucking slut you are?"

Much like the situation with Cole, Jenna knew she didn't have a choice. The only chance she had at avoiding jail was giving herself to Steve Jones.

"I'm not a slut, but I guess I don't have a choice." Jenna replied quietly.

He got a big smile on his face as he came up close to her. "We'll see about that. Oh, and one last thing before we get started, you will call me 'chief' when you address me and you'll use my name each time you talk to me. You got it?"

"Yes chief..."

He pressed a button and a spotlight shown down on her.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked deviously before he turned the freezing cold water back on and sprayed her defenseless body.

"Chief please stop, it's so cold!"

"Do you want something warmer instead?" He yelled.

"Yes, anything chief!" She begged.

He pushed another button and warm massage oil began spewing from the nozzle. Jenna breathed a huge sigh of relief, "That's so much better chief. Thank you."

Jones doused her gorgeous body with the slippery oil before turning the nozzle on himself and coating his body before letting the hose fall to the floor. He circled her hungrily like an animal stocking its prey. Her stunning body shimmered with the shininess created by the warm oil and spotlight. He couldn't hold back any longer...suddenly he was on her, groping and fondling her well oiled attributes. His hands made their way to the spectacular breasts that he'd fantasized about since first seeing her at the club many months before. He couldn't believe the fullness and the weight of each globe as he roughly squeezed and played with her nipples.

His hips thrust against her ass as he mauled every inch of her slippery voluptuous body. His hands and arms moved quickly around from her tits to her stomach and all the way up through her hair. Suddenly his thrusting rock hard cock pressed against her asshole and popped inside.

Jenna screamed.

This hadn't been his original plan, but Jones certainly wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. She was going to get his cock in her ass at some point tonight; "It might as well be right now" he reasoned. He shoved several more inches into her tight hole and she gasped out loud again.

He squeezed her incredible tits with one hand as he reached down and played with her pussy with the other. Jenna's asshole was tight, but Jones didn't think this was the first time she'd had a cock in it.

Jones continued to thrust his pelvis upward as inch after inch of his thick cock bayoneted its way inside. He reached down with both hands and grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them to help accommodate his thrusts.

"This definitely isn't her first time having anal" he confirmed. "I bet that big nigger spent time in this heavenly place."

He grabbed her by the hair, "You better start responding. Either way I'm going to keep fucking you in the ass, but if you don't show me you want more, I'll gladly take your ass to jail when I'm done with it!"

"But Steve, I'm scared. Please take it out." She whimpered.

"What did you call me slut?" He shouted.

"I mean chief...Chief Jones please!"

Jenna's emotions were all over the place. She hated him for this, but she knew she had to get over it and give him what he wanted. Still her mind was blocking her ability to do so.

Then her body took over.

Jenna tried her best not to respond to Jones' constant upward thrusting. She wasn't attracted to him, but as he groped her tits and played with her pussy, she began to feel that familiar feeling in her loins. She hated that her body would take control of her mind when it came to sex. And while Jones' big dick was nowhere near the length of Cole's monster cock, it could hold its own in the girth. The oversized head plunged the sides of her tight asshole. And as had always been her kryptonite, his large balls were swinging back and forth and slapping against her from behind.

Jones noticed as Jenna subtly spread her legs and bent forward as far as her arm restraints would let her. The new position allowed his balls to slap against her clit.

"That's right Jenna, spread those legs and give my balls a line to that clit." He laughed. "Okay now were getting somewhere," as he picked up the pace and fucked her harder. His hands were everywhere on her slippery body, groping her tits, shoulders, hips, arms, and pussy mound. He grabbed a handful of her thick hair and yanked her head back as he talked dirty to her. Jenna's breath was getting shorter as the feelings in her lower body were growing more intense. Jones could sense the change in her demeanor as the pleasure he was providing was making it impossible for her to resist.

He was in heaven, amazed that this was actually happening. Jones pounded away knowing he wasn't going to hold out much longer.

Suddenly Jenna's body tensed up and her hips started to shake.

"Holy shit she's actually going to cum!" He couldn't believe it.

That realization was all he needed to put him over the edge as he increased the pace ensuring his balls slapped harder on her clit. He thrust so hard that her feet lifted off the ground as Jenna grunted loudly and juice squirted from her pussy and down her legs. Jones erupted in her ass as he held and squeezed her tits.

He stayed buried in her sweet butt as he massaged her slippery breasts as they both struggled to regain their breath. Finally he pulled out and watched as his seed bubbled out of her asshole and leaked down toward her pussy.

He walked around in front of her and said, "You liked that didn't you?"

She dropped her eyes in shame that she'd actually cum while he raped her ass.

"Look at me!"

She slowly looked back up at him. "You better lose the doldrums Jenna; I swear I'll take your sweet ass to the pen if you don't start getting more enthusiastic about this. Obviously you loved it, as of this moment you better start showing it! Do you get that," he threatened.

Jenna realized quickly that she had too much at risk to not make him as happy as possible. "Chief it did feel good!" She said with a sheepish look on her face.

"That's more like it. Yes I will give you what you want again, but we have other things to do before I fuck your sweet butt again." He reached up and un-clicked her cuffs from the cable. She breathed a sigh of relief as she lowered her aching arms. He led her over to a wet bar along the far wall. Jenna looked around in amazement at all the sexual equipment and kinky accessories that filled every square foot of the walls of the large room. Jones saw her gazing around and said, "Yes we'll putt much of this stuff to use over the next couple of days. You'll think you've died and gone to heaven!"

When they reached the bar, Jones reached into the freezer and pulled out a chilled bottle of 1942 Don Julio Tequila. "Ryan's told me before this stuff makes you horny Jenna, it's time for you to get more aroused than my big cock has already gotten you!" He poured 2 shots and handed her one. He toasted their glasses together and said, "Here's to the greatest 48 hours of your life slut!"

After they downed the shots he reached for a high-ball glass. He filled it an inch deep with more tequila and told her to get down on her knees. "Grab my cock and stir the drink with it." He held the glass down as she grasped his semi-limp dick with her bound hands and guided it into the expensive liquor. "Stir it around!" He ordered.

She submerged about half of the big head in the alcohol before swirling it around. It filled up most of the glass; and as a result she couldn't move it around much. "Okay, pull it out and lick and suck on it. Get a good dose of the tequila and taste your ass on my cock!"