UCLA to Big D Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers

Ryan's eyes got huge. "I have no idea how that got there officer!"

"Please step out of the vehicle Mr. Nielsen."

"But, it's not mine..."

"Please step out now sir!"

Ryan got out of the car and the cop walked him back between the cars. "Have you been drinking Mr. Nielsen?"

"Yes I had a couple of drinks after my racquetball match at the club, but I'm certainly not drunk!"

The cop put him through a field sobriety test before having him blow into a breathalyzer. The results showed a blood alcohol content of .11. Unbeknownst to Ryan, the sobriety measurement tool had been rigged to show .11 regardless of Ryan's actual condition. "Mr. Nielsen, do you know what the blood alcohol content level for drunk driving in the state of California is?"

"Yes, I recently took my written driver's test, it is .08." Ryan responded.

"You are correct and now you know why I am placing you under arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol." He showed Ryan the breathalyzer display that showed .11. "I will also be citing you for having an open alcoholic container in your vehicle. Please lean over the front of this hood and put your left arm behind your back."

"This can't be happening!" Ryan complained as he did what the cop asked.

The officer cuffed his left wrist before doing the same with the right one. He placed Ryan in the back of the cop car and headed towards the North County jail.

*****

Meanwhile, Jones drove at a high rate of speed back to Pacific Palisades. When he exited the highway he turned off his lights and siren. Ten minutes later he pulled into the Juarez compound. He again pulled the car into the garage through the roll-up door. Juarez was waiting for him when he got out of the car.

"The cavalry has arrived!" Juarez announced as Jones walked towards him with a big smile on his face. "I trust everything is going well with your plan Steve?" Juarez asked.

"Beyond belief Carlos! The kink room got its money's worth last night my friend. I don't know how to thank you enough!"

"I could never repay the value you have brought to my business chief, it is yours to use anytime you wish! And as we discussed, everything is in order for tonight's festivities, the special chamber will be ready when you are Steve! Need I ask what's on your agenda for today?" Juarez asked curiously.

"I haven't slept a wink, so we'll be doing that for awhile. Then I'm going to introduce her to the only thing she didn't experience last night!" Jones said with a grin.

Carlos looked at him devilishly as he quickly figured out what the chief was referring to, "You mean to tell me you held off on...the Sybian?"

"That room is like Disneyland for adults...I was having so much fun doing everything else; I decided to save it for today!"

"Just remember, you have a big night in front of you chief. Can she handle it?" Juarez asked.

"Oh I think her horny pussy can manage. I'm not entirely sure, but I think she's a fucking nympho. As much as she wanted to object, she couldn't get enough of it last night! Her squirting pussy was on overdrive."

"You're a lucky man chief...let me know if you need anything!"

"I think I have everything under control Carlos..." Chief Jones responded with a confident grin before he disappeared through the door.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,765 Followers