UCLA to Big D Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started off slowly, letting her get adjusted to being in front of the camera. Todd had her cover her breasts with her hands in an attempt to build her trust. He walked around and shot from various angles. From behind the lens, her body looked phenomenal. As she got more comfortable, he encouraged her to relax and enjoy the process. Todd had her arch her back and push her tits out more provocatively. He had her spin around and show him her luscious ass. As she did so, Todd looked over at Simone, they both smiled.

After about 15 minutes he moved her to the couch and laid her down. He snapped a handful of sexy shots on her back and on her stomach. He then told her the magazines would pay more for shots that were more suggestive and risqué. She took his suggestions to heart and was soon spreading her legs as he panned in closely on her neatly trimmed bush. Todd took a chance and told her to spread her pussy lips. To both his and Simone's delight, Ashleigh lowered her hands and did as he suggested. He took lots of shots of her wet juicy hole.

"Yes Ashleigh, you are beautiful! I'm confident I can get you the five figure contract you want with these photos. It's too bad you don't want to go after the really big payout, you are such a natural. The camera loves you..."

"What do you mean by really big payout Todd; you didn't mention anything about that?"

"Oh, I was sure you wouldn't be interested so I didn't bring it up." Todd said as he continued snapping shots of her on the couch.

"I could really use the extra money, what are you talking about?"

"Ashleigh, I don't know, you seem kind of shy..."

"Tell me Todd!"

"Please don't hate me for suggesting it, but the magazines will pay much more for intercourse shots than simply naked ones. They'll pay up to $35k for really good sex scene shots."

"Are you suggesting I have sex with someone while you take pictures?"

He hesitated before he said, "See, I knew you wouldn't be interested. Let's keep doing what we are doing here."

"You think they will pay me $35 THOUSAND if I agree to do it?"

"Girls as beautiful as you do not come along very often Ashleigh; I can't imagine they wouldn't be interested." He responded.

"Have you shot this kind of thing before?"

"Yes, we've done it lots of times haven't we Simone?"

Simone smiled at Ashleigh and confirmed what Todd had just told her.

"So who would I do it with if I did go through with it?" Ashleigh asked nervously.

"That's the problem; both of my usual male actors are on a shoot down in Mexico and won't be back for a couple of weeks." Todd lied before he looked over at his assistant, "Simone do you know if Jack Quinlan is available?"

"Unfortunately not, I talked to him yesterday; he threw his back out and will be laid up for at least a month."

Ashleigh got a disappointed look on her face.

Todd had her right where he wanted her.

He then said, "You know Ashleigh, I've captured enough of these shots from the other side of the lens, I guess I could stand in and be your partner for a day. The magazines are always more interested in the female actress anyway...they probably wouldn't even notice. As for the photography, Simone has assisted on enough on these that she could do the shoot without a problem."

"Won't they want a professional?" Ashleigh asked.

"In front or behind the camera?" Todd responded with a question of his own.

"I guess both, but I was referring to in front of the camera..." Ashleigh said sheepishly.

"Like I said, Simone is a trained professional so the photography should be fine. As for me, I've filmed enough of these to know basically what to do. I'll try my best to arouse you, but you might have to be patient as I get my sea legs under me, if you know what I mean. I'm not used to doing it with someone as pretty as you, but I'll try to perform satisfactorily."

Somehow the idea of doing it with a nervous older photographer seemed to calm Ashleigh's nerves. "That's a sweet thing to say Todd; I guess I would be up for it if you are."

He faked nervousness and acted as if he was giving it serious debate. Finally after several moments he turned to Simone and said, "I guess I can do this, are you okay doing it from the other side?"

Simone nodded. The play on words was not lost on her. Her panties were already wet as she hoped Todd would coerce Ashleigh into a three-way before this was over.

He turned and looked at Ashleigh, "In spite of our nervousness and inexperience we must do our best to make this look like we know what we are doing. The editor's will see right through it if we fake it or don't enjoy it. If you don't feel I am giving you the proper level of satisfaction, please tell me. There is no sense wasting the studio and production time if I can't get you to a level of arousal to make this believable. To assist us, I'll do what all the actors do before they perform."

Simone brought him a little blue pill and a glass of water.

"Do you want anything to loosen up Ashleigh?"

"How about a tequila shot?" She said jokingly.

"Sure, we can handle that."

"Are you serious? I was kind of kidding but if you have it I would love one."

"It's much more common than you would imagine Ashleigh. Even the most seasoned actors get butterflies before doing this."

Simone scurried across the studio in search of the booze.

Todd studied Ashleigh's sexy tits as she watched Simone. He couldn't wait to get his lips on her hard nipples. As she looked back in his direction he made eye contact and said, "Ashleigh, assuming we are compatible and I can perform to necessary expectations; the magazines will want a full array of action shots including multiple positions and oral. Will you be okay with this?"

She looked at him with a look of apprehension as the magnitude of what he was suggesting finally hit her. "I guess so Todd; this is all just so much for me to digest."

"We will start off slow and if at any point you get nervous or want to stop, just let me know. How much time do you have today?"

"I have a philosophy class at 1:00 p.m."

He looked at his watch which read 10:15 a.m., "Okay, we might be cutting it a little close depending on how long it takes you to get back to campus, but we'll do our best to stay on schedule. He lied.

He thought to himself, "There's no fucking way she's going to make that; dinner at the sorority house might be jeopardy!"

Simone returned with a tray of tequila shots. "I brought a couple of extras just in case," she said with a smile on her face.

Todd reached over and grabbed one in each hand. He handed one to Ashleigh. "Hope this will help us both get over our nerves."

After downing the first one, Ashleigh asked for another. Todd obliged before saying, "I'll start off with a little oral and hopefully I can get you in the mood and that'll give the Viagra time to kick in. Simone will have the best vantage point, so she may give us each suggestions to improve the quality of the photos. If she suggests anything you aren't comfortable with, just tell us. Are you ready?"

"...yes I think so."

Ashleigh was no novice when it came to sex. Most of her sorority sisters would even consider her on the promiscuous side. They were all jealous at the way the fraternity guys flocked to her at parties, and she would often go home with cutest ones. In spite of that, she was well-liked by everyone in the house so they accepted the fact that all the guys were drawn to her.

She'd had her fair share of sex in high school and in her first couple of years of college. Unfortunately for Ashleigh, while she enjoyed it a lot, sex had never been amazing for her. The boys to this point in her life had all failed to really get her off. It took a special kind of guy to not lose his prowess when confronted with someone as hot as her. The vast majority had all ejaculated prematurely when finally given their chance. The fact was, after four years of sexual promiscuity, Ashleigh had never had a guy rock her world in bed.

That was about to change.

Ashleigh lay back on the couch as Todd wrestled with his shoes and socks. Finally when he conquered his footwear, he reached for his tie and attempted to loosen it as composedly as possible. Unfortunately, the knot stuck and he ended up fighting it embarrassingly as Ashleigh smiled and a small giggle escaped her lips.

His awkwardness again soothed her nervousness; she actually felt a slight sense of embarrassment for him. Ashleigh had no idea this was all part of Todd Klent's act. The 34-year-old photographer had completely disarmed her with his maladroit antics; she was oblivious as to what was about to transpire.

Ashleigh was about to get the shit fucked out of her.

Finally after pulling the tie from his neck, he grabbed both sides of his shirt and ripped it open. His muscular chest and arms quickly came into view. Ashleigh was astonished. Both times she'd seen him, he wore baggy dress shirts that obscured his impressive physique. "He looks good for thirty-four," she thought to herself.

He moved quickly between her legs; the clumsiness was now gone. Todd kissed and licked along her trembling inner thighs. Ashleigh closed her eyes and moaned her approval, "He doesn't seem so awkward now..."

After kissing and nibbling his way to it, his talented tongue and lips were soon doing a number on her womanhood.

Simone moved in close and took several shots of Ashleigh's face as the gorgeous redhead did her best to downplay the pleasure she was already feeling.

"I know he's not a professional, but does it feel okay Ashleigh?" Simone asked innocently.

"Not an expert my ass," was the first thing that came to Ashleigh's mind, "yes...he's doing...um... fine." She said in a breathy response.

Todd Klent was now in his element. He lived for these opportunities and this amazingly hot USC coed had fallen for his entire bullshit story. Now it was time to reap the rewards.

He ate her pussy like a starving man.

Simone moved around the couch like a cat, snapping fake photo's at a frenzied pace. "The camera loves you Ashleigh! Are you still feeling okay?" She asked, knowing full well that Todd's amazing tongue was turning her to mush.

"Uh huh," was all Ashleigh could muster as her breathing was getting very strained.

"Reach up and rub your pretty tits Ashleigh," Simone suggested.

"Oh...okay...uhn, will the magazines like that?" She said breathlessly as if she was actually still doing it for their sake.

"They want to see you in complete arousal, hopefully without the professionals here, we're still able to get you there and capture the shots." Simone was having fun fucking with her.

Ashleigh rubbed and squeezed her tits as she spread her legs wider for Todd.

"Relax and enjoy it Ash, you look great. Is the mask giving you any problems?"

"No...no problems...uhn." Subtle moans and gasps escaped her lips between heavy breaths.

"Is there anything different you'd like him to do Ashleigh, obviously he doesn't have a lot of experience doing this?" Todd's eyes shifted up towards Simone and she could see a subtle smile before his lips reengaged around Ashleigh's quivering pussy.

"No, no...don't do anything different...please!" Ashleigh blurted out quickly before subtly lifting her ass off the couch.

Simone kept snapping photos.

"If it feels right Ashleigh, lower your hands and rub them through Todd's hair."

Ashleigh didn't need to be asked twice. The now completely aroused redhead quickly moved her trembling fingers through Todd's thick dark hair. She also ground her pussy against his fluttering tongue.

No one had ever given her the oral pleasure she was feeling right now. Todd and Simone both knew she was close to orgasm.

"Todd isn't this about the time that the actors usually add some fingers? You know how the mags like that!"

He looked up at her with Ashleigh's juices coating his face, "Yes, you're right Simone. I have to keep reminding myself what they would do. Ashleigh would it be okay for me to use my fingers too?"

Simone had to bite her lip to keep from laughing.

"Too? I'm not sure I could...I guess if the magazines...yes...OH." She moaned loudly as he brought his fingers to her tight hole and wiggled them around. His lips moved back over her clit as he sunk one and then another finger inside her.

Within a minute she was gyrating her hips on his face, "Oh Todd please don't stop you're going to make me..."

Simone interrupted. "Ashleigh I didn't realize you were so close to orgasm, these are the best shots but I need to have Todd stop before he gets you there, hopefully he can bring you close a few times to try and maximize the number of quality shots!"

Ashleigh groaned as Todd pulled away just before she came. Her breathing was heavy and her hips were still quivering. "Are you sure Simone?" She asked between disappointed gasps.

"Trust me Ashleigh we have lots of experience with this." Simone replied while making eye contact with Todd, "Don't we?"

"You bet we do," was all he said before he buried his face back between Ashleigh's beautiful legs.

He spent the next 30 minutes driving the young redhead wild. Simone fake photographed every incredible minute of it.

Finally after bringing her near the edge one final time, Todd stood and unbuttoned his pants. Both women watched as he calmly pulled them down. All of the novice awkwardness was nowhere to be seen. He looked Ashleigh in the eyes between the cutouts in her mask. He then looked down at his crotch knowing that her eyes followed. Todd then reached into the waistband of his boxers and confidently slid them down, pausing only to stretch the elastic over his rock hard cock.

An audible gasp escaped Ashleigh's lips. Simone watched the interaction, forgetting she was supposed to be taking photos.

The 20-year-old sorority girl slid off the couch and onto her knees. Todd moved forward until his thick 9 inch veiny cock was only inches in front of her face.

Ashleigh moved forward as if in a trance. She reached out and wrapped as much of her hand around it as possible. She pulled him forward and kissed the head. She looked up at him and said, "It's amazing Todd..."

He just nodded.

"Wait Ashleigh we planned to have him tease your lower lips with it first..." Simone tried to interject.

It was too late; Ashleigh had already taken it between her lips and wasn't going to let go. She liked giving head and this was the nicest cock she'd ever had in her mouth.

After watching her enthusiastically suck it for about 30 seconds Simone said, "Okay we'll go with plan B." Todd nodded in agreement.

The novice photographer realized quickly that young USC coed gave a damn good blow job.

He moved around and slowly lowered his ass back down on the couch. Ashleigh didn't let his big dick escape her hungry mouth as he did so. She was now down on all fours with most of his cock down her throat. Todd let her savor its flavor before he pulled it from between her lips and spread his legs. He held it against his belly as Ashleigh got the hint. Her tongue went to his scrotum and wetly licked around his huge balls. "Fuck..." was the only thing she said as she marveled at their size.

"Ashleigh that looks great, the magazines will eat this up. Are you sure you're still doing okay?"

For someone who had initially calmed Ashleigh's nerves, Simone sure was getting on them now. Ashleigh let one of his balls pop from her mouth and said, "Just let me suck his cock please, I'm sure there will be lots of good shots along the way!"

The atmosphere in the room had moved from cautious photography focused theatre to urgent no-holds barred sex driven desire.

Todd looked over at Simone with a smug look on his face, "I think the girl know what she wants!"

He ran his fingers through Ashleigh's hair. He then pulled her red-coif aside so he could watch her pleasure him. "That's it Ashleigh, suck that cock!" He then brought his middle finger up and sucked it into his mouth before he leaned forward and rubbed it on her asshole. She grunted her approval with his cock still down her throat.

Todd knew he no longer needed to coax her into anything; Ashleigh was his to do as he pleased.

He "pleased" to do a lot before this day was over...

"Okay baby, you give some nice head, why don't you slide around up here and give me some more of that tasty little cunt of yours." She limberly slid around up on top of him while still stroking his fat meat. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up the rest of the way until her ass was in his face.

With her knees spread and her ankles together on the back of the couch, she reminded Simone of an upside down frog in the 69 position Todd had contorted her into.

"But no frog has ever had an ass like that!" Simone acknowledged to herself.

Todd gripped her ass cheeks roughly and pulled them apart as he extended his tongue and licked through her crack. She groaned again. Ashleigh stroked his cock furiously as she urgently kissed and licked around the fat head. Todd buried his tongue in her asshole. "Oh God Todd that feels good!"

Simone took lots of close up shots of each pleasuring one another.

Todd moved back to her sweet slit and tongue fucked her like a porn star. Ashleigh was now sucking and stroking his cock for all she was worth, "God Todd eat my fucking pussy...I want to cum on your face!" Ashleigh whimpered excitedly.

"Do it Ashleigh, cum on that hot tongue, you know you want to!" Simone urged.

"Oh God yeah...oh...uhn..."

Suddenly Ashleigh's thighs squeezed tightly around Todd's head as she climaxed loudly on his vibrating tongue. All the "close-calls" he'd teased her with over the past hour were now released like a tidal wave in a massive toe-curling orgasm.

Simone missed all the shots as she stared with her mouth agape and wetness soaking her panties.

Ashleigh re-gripped Todd's still rock-hard cock and slobbered around the head as she came down from the unforgettable climax. She had never orgasmed like that in her life.

Finally Todd spoke, "Slide off and go over to the bed, I'm going to fuck you hard and we're going to give Simone some really good shots...then we might even have her make some with us!"

"Wait...what?" Ashleigh questioned.

"The mags love that three-way shit and I know Simone here is dying to get a taste of that sweet pussy of yours! Don't tell me you haven't done it before Ashleigh!"

"But who will take the photos?" Ashleigh asked.

"We have auto capabilities with the camera on a tri-pod." Todd liked that she hadn't objected...she had only questioned the logistics.

Ashleigh and Simone made awkward eye contact. Todd spanked Ashleigh's ass as she stood, "C'mon, these big balls are getting bluer by the minute." He hurried her over to the bed.

Todd Klent was ball-deep in Ashleigh's lush red pussy in a minute.

When it was finally over, Ashleigh felt like she'd been in a gang bang. Todd Klent had used the pretty coed as his personal semen dumping depository all afternoon.

As she climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom, Todd whispered to Simone who was lying naked next to him, "She'd be a lot more wet and messy if you hadn't cleaned her up with your tongue all those times."

"I know you animal; I don't think I've ever seen you spew so much in one day." She said as she smiled back at him. "My stomach is full just from the jism I sucked out of her!"

"I know, I couldn't stop. That chick is a great fuck! She was like the energizer bunny once I got her going."

"No shit, I only got in on about half of it and when I couldn't go anymore she was still bouncing up and down on your fat cock. How many times did you make her cum?"