UCLA to Big D Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled proudly, "Fuck I have no idea, but I think her tight little pussy is going to hurt for a couple of days."

She emerged from the bathroom several minutes later. Todd and Simone had already dressed and were cleaning up. "There's our girl!" Todd said with a grin on his face.

"Did you guys have a chance to review any of the shots yet?" Ashleigh asked modestly.

"Yeah, we looked at a few and they are really good Ashleigh...you should be really proud!" Todd lied.

"Actually I'm feeling kind of guilty. That's not really who I am, I got a little carried away."

"You shouldn't feel that way; your passion is what really comes across in the photography. You are an incredible young woman Ashleigh!" Todd replied. What he really meant was "You are an incredible fuck Ashleigh!"

"Thanks...so how will this process work?"

"Simone and I will review all the shots over the next 24 hours and we'll pick out the best of the best. I'll send them to my contact and hopefully we will get an answer within a week."

"I wish it was a faster process, but I guess I can understand why it takes so long."

"They have lots of models submitting shots for review Ashleigh, but I will encourage my contact to review them as soon as possible. I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything."

"Well I should be going, obviously I missed my class this afternoon and I'll have plenty of catch-up to do."

"Sure Ashleigh," Todd said as he and Simone walked her to the door. They watched as she walked down the stairs and headed out to her car.

"I don't think that could have gone any better," Todd said with a grin as he looked at Simone.

"I know, but I feel a little bit bad that we deceived her like that."

"Shit, she didn't exactly get the short end of the stick," he said as he grabbed his cock through his shorts.

"You can say that again! I couldn't believe how many times she lauded your big cock. I think it's safe to say she's never experienced anything like that."

Todd laughed. "Not too many have!"

"I know, I'm lucky I get it a couple of times a week." Simone said with a mischievous grin.

"Yes you are lucky, my pretty little assistant!"

Meanwhile on her way back to LA Ashleigh couldn't stop thinking about what she'd just been through. She had never done anything like this and she was now feeling a sense of remorse for responding so slutishly to the situation. Her mind was running wild with all sorts of questions. "How legitimate is his photography business, he never even gave me anything in writing? Could he really secure me a $35k contract? Does he even have contacts at the big magazines as he suggested? Does he intend to use the pictures for something else? Did he just want to get into my pants?"

Ashleigh couldn't remember ever being attracted to older men, but Todd's sexual magnetism drew her in quickly. His cock was like a drug...the more he gave her the more she wanted. Having sex with him was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. None of the boys she'd been with had ever made her feel that way; she wondered if all older men were better in bed.

All of these things were circulating in her mind as her curiosity deepened. She had no idea whether she should trust him. The thoughts that kept coming to mind, "Should I really believe that he hasn't done that before? No one has ever fucked me like him; am I supposed to believe he is only a photographer? Could the other actors possibly have gotten me off like him? Could they possibly have nicer cocks or be any better with their tongues?"

She felt herself getting aroused yet again as she pondered those questions. She knew her thoughts should be only on the contract and helping her family, but she couldn't stop thinking about the sex. She wondered disappointedly if she might need to fuck Todd again for any reason? "Maybe there were some shots Simone missed that the magazines might want? What if they wanted more of them in a three-way?"

Ashleigh lowered her hand under her skirt. Her panties were already soaking wet. She rubbed her tender pussy through the slippery fabric the rest of the way back home.

As she pulled into town, Ashleigh finally admitted to herself what she'd struggled to confess...the whole experience had been like a sexual awakening. If Todd called her back out to his studio in the morning, she knew she'd be on her way first thing. She actually hoped that he would...

For the next several days her phone didn't ring.

Ashleigh tried to go about her life as normally as possible, but she couldn't stop thinking about her experience in San Bernardino. Finally after nearly a week, she picked up the phone and called him. She waited nervously as it rang and rang.

Finally he answered, "Hey Ashleigh, it's good to hear from you. Yes, I sent the photo's to my contact but still haven't heard anything. I hope to in the next 48 hours. How are you doing?"

"I'm okay, but I'm kind of on pins and needles. I really could use the money to help out my family."

"I understand where you're coming from; I will let you know as soon as I hear anything. So I hope you found the whole experience okay...I have to admit I was nervous to be with someone as pretty as you."

"You didn't seem nervous, are you sure you haven't done that before? You made me feel...well like you had."

"Ashleigh, as I said, we usually have professional actors for that. I'm flattered that you thought I seemed okay. But I assure you I was nervous as hell..." He lied.

She didn't know whether to believe him, but she didn't really care, she wanted to fuck him again. "Todd, are you confident we got all the best shots? Is there a need for us to provide any new ones for them?"

He smiled to himself, "As a matter of fact, my contact mentioned that they would have preferred some different angles on some of the oral and three-way layouts. I told him the logistics might be tough with you living all the way over in LA and Simone's work schedule."

Ashleigh paused momentarily, "Should we re-shoot them?"

"Bingo..."

"It certainly couldn't hurt our chances of getting the contract; can you get out to my studio this afternoon?"

"Yeah Todd, I think it's important they have the best of our work. I'll be there in a couple of hours."

He rubbed his dick as he re-envisioned her wet lips around his stiff cock. "I'll try and get in touch with Simone; do you want to make the trip all the way out here if she's not available?"

"If we can auto-shoot it on the tri-pod again, we should probably give them what they want."

Todd smiled again, "Sure let's give them what they want!" He thought to himself, "I'm sure you are only doing this for them, you horny little slut!"

As Todd hung up the phone he turned to Simone, "She's on her way out here right now!" They kissed passionately as she reached down and rubbed his cock, "Looks like your big dick reeled in another one stud."

"Yeah, but I have to admit she made an impact on me as well. I was really hoping we'd be doing this again. She's the best fuck I've had in a long time!"

"You are preaching to the choir. She wasn't bad making her way around the female anatomy either; I just couldn't keep up with her."

"Amen to that." Todd said smiling, "Good thing there's two of us to try and keep up. At my age, having to keep pace with a lustful 20-year-old can be quite a challenge.

"You poor guy."

They both laughed before she continued, "I know we've done this plenty of times, but don't you feel a little bad that she thinks there will be money coming to help her family?"

"That's interesting that you bring that up, I can't remember ever feeling guilty about any of these hook-ups, but I do feel a little bad for this one. She's doing it for the right reasons. That said, I want to fuck her again so bad, I'm certainly not going to get cold feet now!"

Simone grabbed his hard cock again, "Something tells me your feet have nothing to do with this decision!"

They both laughed out loud.

*****

Later that night Todd Klent lay in bed with empty balls. His mind played back the unbelievable events of the afternoon as his "protégé" Ashleigh had given him and Simone all they could handle once again. He reached down and stroked his over-used cock; it was sore from being hard for so long and tender from the vise-like friction he'd felt when he popped Ashleigh's tight ass-cherry.

He was still brimming with pride over his performance. The 20-year-old redhead had climaxed time and again on his cock as he put her through the paces. Ashleigh had upped her game as well and milked the cum from the two of them like a pro.

Suddenly the feelings of guilt he'd experienced over the past few days came back to him in spades. While he accomplished what he'd set out to do by getting in the coed's pants, the thoughts of deception were now eating away at him again, "How can I do this to such an amazing girl when she is doing it for the right reasons?"

Todd was well aware that Ashleigh had "benefitted" from her encounters with him, but he was still feeling remorse about deceiving her regarding the magazine opportunities. Suddenly a thought occurred to him. He jumped out of bed and ran downstairs into his office. He fumbled through his backpack until he found the business card he was looking for.

Todd walked back upstairs contemplating the possibilities.

The next morning he called the recruiter whose card he found the night before. A deep-voiced man answered, "This is Kevin Johnson, how can I help you?"

"Hi Kevin, my name is Todd Klent, you and I met last year at a party in Malibu, you gave me one of your cards."

"Yes Todd, how can I help you?"

"Are you still recruiting for adult escort services?"

"I might know some people in the business Todd; do you know of someone that my contacts might be interested in talking to?"

"As a matter of fact I do, can I send you a short video at the email on your card?"

"Yes feel free to do so. I'm a very busy man Todd, send it over and I'll review when I have a few minutes. Good bye."

Todd remembered his buddy Grant telling him that Kevin Johnson's company would pay out big referral fees to scouts and other individuals who brought fresh new talent to them. Grant told him that he heard that Johnson's company paid $40k to a guy who brought his horny young wife to him. They were divorced in less than 6 months after his wife turned into a high priced whore, but the selfish dude walked away with a hefty referral fee.

Todd went into his video library of Ashleigh and clipped out several scenes. The process took longer than he thought as he had trouble determining which of the countless clips to send. He finally settled on three incredible scenes that highlighted her best assets. The email included a toe-curling blow job, a 2 minute clip of her bouncing uncontrollably on his cock, and finally one of him fucking her in the ass as she ate Simone's pussy. Todd attached the files in an email and sent them to Kevin.

The following day he called Ashleigh to break the news that none of the magazines had agreed to use the shoot. He heard her gasp on the other end of the line when she got the news, "Ashleigh, I'm so sorry it didn't work out, but they said they are all really backlogged with inventory and they aren't looking to do anything at this time."

"So is that it? I did all that for nothing? I'm going to have to drop out of school and move back home..." She was now sobbing on the other end of the line.

"Ashleigh, please don't get your hopes up, but I spoke to another contact and he is reviewing your stuff as well. I haven't heard back from him, but I promise I will let you know as soon as I do. He is very well connected."

"Todd, thank you so much. I'll be waiting for your call."

After they hung up, Todd genuinely felt bad for what he had done. He knew Kevin Johnson was a long shot, but he really hoped for Ashleigh's and his own sake that he would be interested.

Two days later Kevin Johnson was sitting at his desk in his office getting caught up on old emails. He had been out in Catalina for a couple of days and was now paying the price for enjoying a little time off. As he scrolled through his countless messages he swore that he would never vacation again, "Email is the best and worst invention ever created..."

Finally he came across one from a name he didn't recall...Todd Klent. The title was simply "Ashleigh". His first thought was to delete it, but he then remembered the conversation he'd had on the phone a couple of days previously.

He clicked on the message and double-clicked the video file.

Five minutes later he yelled for his assistant Bootsie to get Lisa Anderson on the phone.

Johnson watched the clips over and over again, "Fuck...there's our unicorn." He knew that young natural redheads with bodies like that and the fuck skills she possessed were about as common as left-handed .300 hitting catchers in baseball. Hot natural blondes and brunettes were a dime a dozen, but this animal didn't come along very often.

"Where the fuck is Lisa Anderson?" He yelled out impatiently.

"I'm on hold with her assistant, give me a minute asshole!" Bootsie screamed back at him.

A big grin came across his face, he loved that she talked to him that way.

"Lisa Anderson is on line 2!"

"Lisa, it's Kevin. I have someone I want you to take a look at. I'm sending you an email with some short clips of her in a minute. Take a look and call me back." He hung up the phone and yelled again at his assistant, "Hey go through my email and get a gentleman named Todd Klent on the phone. I need it like yesterday!"

"On it dickhead," reverberated his assistant's voice from the other room. Johnson smiled again. He refocused on his screen as "Ashleigh" sucked a big cock like her life depended on it.

"Todd Klent on line 1!"

He quickly picked up his phone, "Hi Todd this is Kevin Johnson, how's it hanging my man?"

Todd quickly noticed Johnson's change in demeanor from their previous conversation.

"Things are good Kevin, how about with you?"

"I have to admit I was out of the office getting a little R&R for the past couple of days and now I'm playing catch up. Say, I got your email and I'm a little intrigued by Miss Ashleigh. I don't recognize her from any of the other sites we monitor."

"You won't find her on any of them Mr. Johnson, she truly is a fresh face!"

"Yes, she appears to be just that Todd. How did you find her?"

"I don't think that really matters Kevin, but I can tell you that girls like her don't come along very often!"

"Well we'll have to see about that, do you have any more material you can send me?"

"Sure I'll put some more stuff together and have it over to you right away."

"So does she know what we would be asking her to do if she were to join our team Mr. Klent?"

Todd hesitated, "No...but she really needs the money and clearly she's got the skill-set you are looking for. It may take a little persuasion, but I don't think she could say no if the monetary opportunity is what I've heard it to be."

"How about you Todd, what are you expecting out of this?"

"I've heard your company pays substantial referral fees for people who bring talent to you. I would expect to have a contract in place prior to putting her in touch with you."

"We can dot the "I's" and cross the "T's" if we get that far Todd. Please send over the other stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing it."

"Sure, you'll have it right away Kevin. Oh and by the way, this stuff is copyrighted, I don't expect to see any of it on the net."

"You have my word on that Todd."

No sooner had Kevin hung up the phone when his assistant yelled out, "Lisa Anderson on line 1!"

"Hi Lisa, did you take a look?"

"Where the fuck did you find her Kevin?"

"She's actually a referral. According to my contact she's a fresh face, no porn work or other skeletons. She's looks too good to be to be true. She sucks a pretty mean cock, I'm watching her deep throat this guy right now!"

"Actually I was more partial to the way she eats pussy, I rubbed myself under my desk while I watched!" Lisa said enthusiastically.

"Shit Lisa you don't need to masturbate, you'll get to find out first hand at the interview!"

"Only if I keep Lilly from knowing about her until after she comes on board." They both laughed. "What else do we know about her Kevin?"

"Not much, my contact is sending me more video clips. He says she doesn't know anything about our business, but he said she really needs the money and he thinks she'll be ripe for our sales pitch."

"Nice choice of words Kevin, send me over the stuff when you have it. I might need to lock my office door if her cunnilingus work looks as yummy in the new clips! If she looks as good as we expect, let's get her in here as soon as possible."

"10-4 Lisa."

Three hours later Todd Klent's phone rang. "How's it going Kevin, I assume you got the videos? What do you think?"

"Yes I did Todd and we are very intrigued, we'd like to meet with Ashleigh as soon as possible."

"That's great to hear Kevin; I knew you'd be impressed! But before we do that, I'd like to understand exactly how the referral program works."

"Sure Todd, it goes like this: If we hire her, we pay a one-time only $10,000 finder's fee. At the end of a sixth month trial period, we pay an additional $5,000 if we decide to keep her on board. At that time, she goes into our ranking system. We typically employ around 200 girls at a time. If at the end of 1 year she ranks in the lowest 25% (i.e. 75-100%) no additional bonuses are paid. If she ranks between 50-75% we pay $2,000 more. If she becomes an impact girl in the range between 25-50% we pay an additional $8,000. If your referral is a game-changer in the 10-25% range, we pay an additional $10,000. Finally if she makes the top 10, we dole out the really big bucks and pay an additional $15,000. If you do the math, you'll realize the payout for a top 10 girl is $50,000!"

"How do I know the ranking system is accurate and on-board?"

"It is everything to us Todd. Our girls are reviewed daily via required feedback from our customers. You could ask any of our girls what their ranking is at any time and they can recite it immediately. As a referral contractor you will receive a daily dashboard of how Ashleigh ranks in our system. All these details will be spelled out in the contract if we move forward."

He continued, "You will also have to sign a non-disclosure agreement that exempts us from any future claims you make about your dealings with our organization. Obviously we run a well-oiled machine Mr. Klent, but our line of work is not exactly embraced by the judicial and law-enforcement arms of our government...unless of course they are clients."

They laughed together.

"What's the next step Kevin?"

"Obviously we'd like to have her in for a meeting and depending how that goes, an audition. We ask her to complete a very thorough application prior to the audition. Will she have any objections to any of that Todd?"

"I really don't think so Kevin. But before I tell her about this opportunity, can you share what her earning potential is?"

"I'm not at the liberty to discuss Todd, but if she isn't bringing in six figures right away, she won't be long for the program. And if she is a top performer, seven figures isn't out of the question."

"Holy Shit!"

"As you know Mr. Klent, sex sells. And we have the kind of clients who can afford to pay."

"Okay, I will speak to her right away." Todd replied with excitement in his voice.

"Mr. Klent, please do not give her any details in advance, we are good at what we do and our sales pitch can be quite persuasive. Please provide her with my contact information and have her reach out to me right away. We want to strike while the iron's hot. If she is all we hope, and we can convince her to come on board, you should have a contract in hand right away and $10,000 in your pocket. Thank you again for bringing her to us."