UCLA to Big D Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great Kevin."

"Good luck Todd!"

*****

Now as she stood here two years later talking to Jenna, the girl known as Ashleigh McMichael outside these walls and Brooke inside, was ranked in the top 5 of Lilly Balough's girls and was pulling down nearly $1M annually. Ashleigh was still working towards her degree at USC and remained semi-active within her sorority, all the while living a double-life fucking and sucking some of the most influential men and women in the world.

While Todd Klent could no longer afford the cost of admission between Ashleigh McMichael's legs, he did receive his complete $50,000 referral fee 1 year to the day of her employment at Lilly's mansion. No girl in the history of Lilly's business had ever moved faster up the rankings than Brooke. The pretty redhead convinced her mom that she was doing lucrative modeling work as she covered the entire cost of her college and still sent plenty of money back home to cover the rent and other necessities. Her mom was now only working one job and back in good health.

"So you say all of these women have been sent here by someone to perform sex acts for strangers?" Jenna reconfirmed with Brooke.

"Yes Jenna, I don't know all of them, but I'm pretty sure that is how everyone came to be here."

"Is it just by chance that all of them are so pretty and have such nice bodies?"

"No Jenna, but you could say the one thing we have going for us is that we have been placed into the 'A' group. It's not much of a consolation, but they rank the groups based on beauty and earning potential. I can see why they put you in with all of us." Brooke said as she checked out Jenna's body. "My understanding is that clients pay top dollar to fuck all of us!"

"It's like a whore house for unwilling women...but this is the 21st century in the United States! How can this happen?"

"I know Jenna, but I've been told that this place has incredible political connections. It makes sense; some of the clients are very influential people. Since I've been here I've had sex with two members of Congress and other high-ranking government officials."

"Are you kidding me Brooke? It sounds like Heidi Fleiss all over again. The only difference is none of us are paid call-girls!"

Brooke smiled on the inside and thought to herself, "Actually Jenna, you're the only one in this room not getting paid to fuck! The rest of us are rolling in the dough." She then spoke, "Yes that's the way everyone feels about it, but from what we've heard, the punishments are severe for women who resist or do not perform. I'm told that the husband or whoever brings us here has to sign a waiver giving the organization rights to torture or other forms of persuasion for resistors."

"That's barbaric!"

"I know, but what are we supposed to do? Anyway Jenna, I would suggest you fall in line and do what you are told. I will say that most of the clients are civil when it comes to treatment, except that sometimes the sex is rough. But my experience has been that most of the clients of group 'A' are more into fetish or role play sex than rough stuff."

"Like what?" Jenna asked.

"You know, they like to dress us up and live out fantasies. Stuff like cheerleaders and football players or doctors and nurses at a hospital. Some of the women are into dominatrix and stuff like that."

"There are women clients?" Jenna asked surprised.

"Lots, and sometimes they are the kinkiest ones of all! Rich housewives and mistresses mostly, but I've...um...done it with some pretty famous actresses." Brooke said embarrassingly.

"Really? So how does it all work?" Jenna asked, more concerned than curious.

"In a few minutes, they will come around and take each of us to a separate glass enclosed room. Each room is elevated slightly and surrounds a common area where the client resides. We each will be given a personal aide who is responsible for preparing us for the upcoming client. Depending on the clients' wishes, we are dressed accordingly. Most customers like to see us naked. Sometimes we are bound or gagged or positioned into a client position of choice."

Brooke continued, "A voice comes over a loud speaker and gives us background information about each client prior to their entrance into the common area. The client then walks around and observes us before making their choice as to who will join them in the common area for sex. Some of the clients are mic'd up so we hear their comments as they survey us."

"Once the client makes their choice(s), the glass re-obscures until the setting is prepared and they and their partner(s) are into position. If you are picked, they will brief you quickly as to the clients' desires and expectations and you will be dressed and positioned accordingly. If you aren't picked, once the action begins your partition glass will become clear and you are expected to watch as the action takes place. You will be quizzed later as to the details of the sex that ensues, so it's important Jenna that you watch closely."

"Is there a chance that I won't be picked?" Jenna asked hopefully.

Brooke looked at her again hungrily from head to toe, "Jenna, you are really beautiful and have an amazing body so I wouldn't count on it, but if today's clients' aren't into gorgeous blondes with great tits you might not get picked."

The semi-crude comment surprised Jenna coming from the young mother of three, but before she could respond, a voice came over the loud speaker, "Ladies your personal aides are now entering and will lead you to your partition room."

Jenna gasped...