UCLA to Big D Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about the...uh...nether mound Miss Jenna?"

"Yes I want to shave that off."

"Shall I do it for you?" Maria asked.

Jenna hesitated before giving her the go ahead. In spite of Steve Jones' pubic graffiti, Jenna had never fully shaved her bush and wasn't sure she could bring herself to actually do it. Maria lathered it with shaving cream and denuded her within minutes. Jenna wasn't attracted to the Hispanic maid, but she felt a tinge of arousal as the woman worked around her pubic area. Finally Jenna took a long hot shower. Afterwards as she sat on the bed combing out the tangles from her wet hair, there was a knock on the door.

"Jenna its Cole, do you mind if I come in?"

She replied, "Just a minute," as she got up quickly and checked herself out in the mirror. In spite of the fact she wasn't wearing makeup, she thought she looked pretty good after all that she'd been through. She tightened her robe tie and went over and opened the door.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"The shower was wonderful; I think I was in there for like a half-hour!" Jenna responded with a slight giggle.

"Do you mind if I come in?" Cole asked.

Jenna noticed a kinder, gentler side of Cole than she had experienced prior to her adventure with Steve Jones.

"I know you are exhausted and I'll leave you to get some sleep but I thought we should talk before you grab some Z's. I know you've been through an awful lot in the past 48 hours Jenna, but I'm really glad you are back. That said, you are no longer required to stay if you'd prefer to leave. I certainly want you to know that you are welcome to stay as long as you want and I hope you will choose to do so, but it is completely up to you. If you want to get a good night's sleep, I can have my driver take you anywhere you want to go in the morning. But again, I want you to know that I hope you will stay, I really like you being here!"

"Bull..."

"Call me Cole," he interrupted.

"Cole, your generosity is very sweet. If you don't mind, I'd love to sleep here tonight and let you know in the morning. I certainly don't want to go back to my house, but let me give it some thought."

"Fair enough Jenna, but once again I hope you will remain here."

He reached out and gave her a big hug. As she gripped his muscle bound body tightly, a feeling of arousal coursed through her veins.

Cole squeezed her tightly and admired the pressing of her large breasts up against his sternum.

"I will see you in the morning," He said as he turned to walk out.

"Wait...uh..." Jenna muttered.

"What is it Jenna?"

"...uh...nothing...I will see you in the morning Cole." She said as a demure smile came across her lips. As he walked out the door and pulled it closed behind him, Jenna momentarily considered opening it and asking if she could sleep in his room. But she quickly put the thought out of her mind as exhaustion was quickly setting in.

Cole knew he was taking a big gamble granting Jenna the opportunity to leave on her own. He had developed strong feelings for her and hoped that his calculated risk would pay off. All of the lies and deceit had succeeded in alienating her from her husband and if he could now get her to commit to staying with him by choice, she would be his for the taking. Aside from having to share her with Jones, things could not have gone any more according to his plan to this point. The next 24 hours would make or break it.

Jenna slept like a rock from 5:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. It took her a moment to figure out where she was when she awoke in the middle of the night. She lay in the comfortable bed and recalled the dream she had just had. In it, she and Cole had passionate sex in her and Ryan's bedroom as her husband watched from inside the closet through a narrow opening between the doors. Ryan had practically begged Jenna to bring Cole back to their place and make love to him in their marital bed.

In the dream, when Jenna told Cole about Ryan's fantasy, he resisted at first. It wasn't until Jenna dropped to her knees and rubbed his cock through his pants that he finally relented. Eventually he let her unclasp his belt and the top button of his pants. She was like a starving woman as she yanked his pants down to his ankles and tried to swallow his cock. He told her to calm down as he kicked off his pants and carried her into their bedroom.

Cole threw her on the bed, "Okay, come get what you want so bad...suck it baby!"

Jenna moved quickly back in front of him and gripped his thick limp cock. She looked hungrily up at him before she slutily sucked it between her dripping lips. Ryan couldn't believe how big Cole's cock already looked as his wife slurped excitedly on the ebony head. Over the next few minutes he watched as his wife obediently followed the large black linebacker's vulgar dick sucking instructions. Ryan was amazed at how desperate she was to take the big black cock as deeply as possible. Once she finally got him totally hard, Cole pulled it out and slapped her face and probing tongue with it.

"It's time to give me that slippery pussy now slut!" Cole ordered.

Jenna licked his balls one final time before quickly sliding around and bringing her horny pussy to the edge of the bed. "Bull, I want it so bad, please give it to me. You know how much I love to cum all over it." She whimpered.

It didn't take long before he was fucking her brains out. Jenna moaned incessantly before she wildly climaxed all over his vein-covered poll. She breathlessly begged him to shoot his load in her. He warned that his seed was very potent and that she better be on the pill. Jenna told him she wasn't, but wanted him to do it anyway. The blonde wife shouted that her husband couldn't get her pregnant but she knew he was man enough to do it.

"Is that what you want? Do you want to get knocked-up by my ebony seed?"

"Yes Bull, shoot it in me you black stud! I want you to be my baby daddy!"

Cole proceeded to pump load after load into her as she climaxed yet again. When he was finally done he kept her legs pulled back with his cock buried to his balls. From the closet Ryan could see Cole's thick jism frothing around his fat cock and coating his wife's thick pussy lips. Eventually the black bull pulled it tantalizingly slowly from Ryan's wife's stretched hole. Cole's dark black cock was now nearly white with a thick sheath of their mixed cum. It was coated from his balls to the massive head. Jenna whimpered when the dome popped from her well-fucked hole. As it did so, a wave of cum gushed from her pussy onto her asshole and then down to the bedspread. Seeing the huge cream-pie exit his wife's previously faithful hole was too much for Ryan as his own load spewed onto his fingers.

Now as Jenna lay in bed recalling the dream, her slutty behavior surprised her...even for a dream. She reached down and softly fondled her tender nipples. They were rock hard. She rubbed the smooth surface of the barbell tips of the studs before lowering her fingers across her bare pussy mound. It felt weird to be totally shorn for the first time in her life. Her fingers continued on until they felt the slippery folds of her clitoral hood. She touched it softly and quickly felt a jolt of sexual energy course though her. She was dripping.

Jenna wondered how she could be thinking about sex after what her body had been through in the last week. While she always enjoyed sex, the amount of fucking that both Cole Steele and Steve Jones put her through far exceeded anything she had ever experienced with her husband.

And still...she was craving it at this moment.

Jenna slipped out of bed and wrapped herself in a shear baby doll. She tiptoed to the door and quietly opened it. The house was dark, but dim baseboard lights illuminated the wide hallway enough for her to see where she was going. Jenna slipped out the door and took a moment to orient herself as to where she was in the house. She walked softly in the direction of Cole's suite. When she arrived, she put her ear to the door. Jenna didn't know what she expected to hear, but all was quiet inside. She reached for the door handle. Her hand was shaking as she delicately pressed down on the lever. It was locked. Jenna breathed a sigh of relief and disappointment. She couldn't believe she had actually attempted to enter his room.

Carl Swenson watched on the video monitor as Jenna released the handle and turned her back against the door. A disappointed dip of her shoulders confirmed she'd hoped the door had been unlocked. He watched as she slipped her hand underneath the baby doll and touched herself. The sixty-year-old man rubbed his cock as he hoped she was going to put on another masturbation show, but suddenly she straightened back up, and pulled her hand away before quietly returning to her room.

Carl didn't know it, but Jenna had come to her senses and remembered the security cameras. She didn't want to be caught playing with herself yet again in Cole's house. For whatever reason, she had forgotten that she actually knew the keypad sequence. Cole had given it to her the night of the party when she first masturbated in his bathroom. Nevertheless when she got back into her room, in spite of her arousal, she slipped back between the sheets and dozed off.

At around 8:00 a.m. the following morning, there was a knock on her door. Jenna hoped it was Cole, but she soon heard Juanita's voice, "Miss Jenna, may I come in? I have some breakfast for you."

"Ah yeah...just a minute," Jenna responded as she pulled the top of her loose lingerie back over her big naked tits and slid the shoulder straps into place. She glanced at the clock. Jenna couldn't believe she had slept nearly 15 hours. She called back out, "Come in".

Juanita entered with a breakfast-in-bed tray. Jenna's nostrils were quickly filled with the scintillating smell of bacon. And while she didn't typically eat a lot of meat, she was starving and couldn't wait to gorge herself. "How are you doing today Miss Jenna?" Juanita asked in a friendly voice.

"Much better now!" Jenna smiled. "Actually if you don't mind Juanita, can you set the tray on the end of the bed; I really need to use the restroom.

When she returned, Jenna snuggled back under the covers and Juanita placed the tray in her lap. Before she lifted the lid she noticed the birth control pill (e.g. placebo) sitting next to the plate. She picked it up and studied it for a long moment before setting it back down on the tray. She then raised her left hand and looked at her wedding rings questioningly. She closed her eyes for a few seconds before reaching up and slipping them from her finger. She set them on the tray next to the birth control pill.

"Holy Shit!" Cole exclaimed as he and Carl Swanson watched from the control room.

Jenna seemed resolved with her decision. She tucked her napkin in her lap and set about investigating the mouth-watering cuisine in front of her. It looked almost too good to eat, but Jenna was absolutely famished. She scarfed down the first couple of bites before she opened up the newspaper accompanying the meal.

Jenna immediately blurted out the words, "OH MY GOD!" She was astonished when she opened the front page of the LA Times and the headline read, "BUSTED!" Underneath was a head-shot of Chief Steve Jones. As Jenna enjoyed the scrumptious meal, she read through the incredible story. Steve Jones had been the subject of a two-year investigation by the FBI and ATF regarding his alleged dealings with an infamous drug czar named Carlos Juarez. Ironically, as she read the incredible details, Jenna had no idea that the past weekend of lewd sex with Jones had actually taken place at the druglord's estate pictured in the article.

Several high-ranking officials with both the FBI and ATF were interviewed in the story and based on their statements; there was a lot of dirt on Chief Jones. The article went on to suggest that Jones was looking at perhaps 20-35 years in prison if convicted on all the charges. Jenna's thoughts immediately turned to Sandra and the kids, "That asshole is getting what he deserves, but she and the kids are going to have to survive without a husband and father." In spite of her caring concerns for her friend, Jenna's thoughts turned to her own situation, "At least if this is all true, I won't have to meet that pig at that motel on Monday afternoons! Thank God!"

Carl Swenson and Cole Steele watched from the control room as Jenna sat up in bed reading the article. "It must be a nice feeling of retribution for her after what that asshole put her through this weekend!" Cole said to his security chief.

"Yeah, but in spite of that, I'm sure it must be a lot to digest. As that asshole told us, the two family's do a lot together at their club, she and his wife are best friends."

"Whatever, I could give a fuck about that prick." Cole said disgustingly. "So did she sleep well last night?"

"Funny you should ask, for the most part she did. She was out like a light until about 2. At that point she woke up and quietly walked down the hall to your room. She tried to open the door, but it was locked."

"Fuck, I forgot it has that automatic lock, I should have turned it off!"

"Yeah I think you should have because she was visibly disappointed when it didn't open. She touched herself as she leaned against your door...see check it out!" Carl pulled the video clip up on his large monitor and showed Cole.

"Damn she did look a little disappointed didn't she? Well it's time for the moment of truth, I would assume it's a good sign that she took off her rings, but I don't know what to make of her decision not to take the birth control pill, but it's time to see if she's going to stay..."

"Good luck Cole." The security man had never seen Cole Steele like this. He couldn't remember him ever developing feelings for a woman or showing fear that she might be the one to break off the relationship. But admittedly, he also hadn't seen his boss with any woman hotter than this one.

A couple of minutes later there was a knock on Jenna's door. "Jenna, it's Cole, can I come in?"

"Sure, it's open."

Cole walked into the room. He couldn't believe how good Jenna looked in spite of not having an opportunity to make herself up. "Good morning, I hope you feel refreshed. That was like 14 hours of sleep!"

"Yes, I feel so much better. I really needed that."

"Good, I'm glad to hear it. Are you done with that tray?"

"Yes, it was phenomenal. Your chef is amazing."

Cole reached down and started to pick it up. He noticed the rings and the pill again, but decided not to comment yet. "Yes Mario's been with me for several years and he never ceases to amaze." He took the tray over and set it on the credenza. Cole re-approached the bed and sat down on the edge. "So Jenna, have you given more thought to what we talked about last night?"

"Yes, I have Cole and if it's okay with you, I'd like to stay for awhile."

Cole got a big smile on his face. "Jenna I'm glad you made that choice. We'll have a good time together. Is there anything special you feel like doing today?"

A mischievous smile formed on her face, "I would love to get in a good workout and maybe go back out on your boat. It was really fun last time!"

Cole returned her grin and said, "Yeah it was pretty good wasn't it? But before we get started, I noticed you left a few things on the tray, was that by accident?"

Jenna hesitated before looking into his eyes. "I don't plan on wearing those rings anymore, if that's what you're asking. If you could put them in safe place until I decide what I want to do with them, I would really appreciate it..."

"Sure Jenna, I understand...what about the other item?"

Jenna moved closer to him and said is a sexy voice, "Let's not worry about that right now...and by the way, I don't plan on being a freeloader while I'm here," she bit her bottom lip before continuing, "how about if I start paying my portion of the rent right now!"

"What do you mean by that, I don't expect you to pay rent while you live here Jenna?" Cole answered naively.

She again got the mischievous grin on her face before leaning slowly forward and rubbing her fingers across the bulge in the front of his shorts. "I know I don't, but what if I want to pay rent?"

Cole obviously now got the hint, "...Uh I wouldn't be a very good landlord now would I if I didn't give my tenants what they need and want."

She bit her lower lip, "I hope you're not one of those slumlord types, always depriving their tenants of the good stuff!" She playfully said as she more aggressively gripped his huge cock through the material.

"No, I believe in sharing the wealth. Besides there is plenty to go around!"

"You can say that again!" She said excitedly before she frantically grabbed and groped his crotch with both hands.

Carl Swenson reached for the power switch on his video monitor, "Damn this man is one lucky son of a bitch..."

Cole confidently stood and faced the bed.

Jenna practically jumped out from beneath the sheets and slid in front of him. She fumbled for the button on his shorts. Once she got it undone she urgently unzipped his fly and let the shorts fall to the floor. A gasp escaped her lips as she admired the outline of his huge cock beneath his boxer briefs. Her hands were on it immediately. "Bull, I missed it so much!" The blonde wife said urgently before slipping her fingers into the waist band of his briefs and pulling them down.

"You don't have to call me Bull anymore..."

"I know I don't, but I want to! The owner of this cock deserves to be called Bull."

"You can call me whatever you want while you're doing that! Yeah that's good, stroke it baby!"

"God Bull, it's bigger than I even remember. Can I put it in my mouth?"

"Uh-huh...you go ahead and do that." Cole said as he put one foot up on the bed. The new position exposed his heavy nut sack. Jenna hornily reached for his huge balls.

He pushed his cock forward until it was only inches from her mouth. Jenna extended her tongue and flicked across the tip. Cole groaned out loud.

"That a girl, put those wet lips around it...yeah just like that." Jenna sucked and spit on it as she stroked the shaft and playfully fondled his big balls.

"Fuck Bull it's so hot." Jenna urged as she pulled his cock from her mouth and slutishly smeared it around her face. She used both hands to maneuver his cock and massage his balls. She then sucked one of his nuts between her lips as she continued stroking the shaft.

"I bet you missed those big balls too huh Jenna?"

"MmmMmm," she grunted with the potent sphere lodged in her mouth.

"Yeah, they missed your wet mouth baby. Give the other one some of that tongue...uh-huh, just like that!"

Jenna took turns popping them from between her lips.

"I missed that body baby...take that shit off and give me those sweet titties!"

Jenna took one final lick of his nuts before she shimmied out of the baby doll.

Cole stroked his cock as he looked on approvingly. Her amazing D-cups bounced invitingly.

Jenna shifted around until she was now sitting on the edge of the bed. She lifted and pushed her big tits together. Cole grabbed his cock by the base and slapped her gorgeous breasts with it.

"Oh Bull, I love it when you do that, but my nipples are still sensitive from the piercings, please slide it between them...!"

Jenna wrapped her flawless D-cups around Cole's veiny cock as he slowly thrust forward and back. "Spit on the head...get it all wet bitch!"

Jenna's mouth was already watering from the blow job. She let two large saliva streams ooze from between her lips onto the fat head as it emerged from between the softness of her heaving tits. "Tell me what else you want Bull. I like when you talk dirty and tell me what to do!"