UCLA to Big D Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck the head when it's near your mouth slut!" Cole ordered. His 11 inch cock was now gliding roughly between her wet jiggling tits. Jenna slutily licked and kissed it each time he shoved it forward.

"I like being your slut Bull, your big cock feels so good between my boobs!"

Cole had tit-fucked countless women in his life, but he couldn't remember ever seeing a better sight than his huge dick emerging from between Jenna Nielsen's amazing tits. He also couldn't recall any tittie-fuck feeling as good as this one. His head rolled back as Jenna's soft mounds and wet mouth beckoned his impending load.

Jenna sensed he was getting close, "Bull, give it to me. Don't make me wait!"

Cole grunted and said between clenched teeth, "Here it comes!" His breathing got heavy as his head swelled in her mouth and his hot jism shot down her throat.

Jenna swallowed as fast as she could as it pumped relentlessly from the engorged head. She felt it filling her mouth but she was determined to get it all down this time. She swallowed spurt after spurt. Finally she sensed a slow-down as her mouth was nearing capacity. She swallowed hard several more times until the pistoning finally slowed.

Cole got a big smile on his face as he realized Jenna was the first to ever suck him down without spilling a drop. He rubbed his hands through her hair and told her how good it felt.

Jenna pulled back until only the head was between her lips. She swirled her tongue around it before letting it finally pop from her mouth. She kissed and licked around the head several more times before she looked up at him with a proud smile on her face. She stuck out her tongue to show him it was all gone.

"Wow Jenna, that was incredible!" Cole raved.

"I wanted to be timely with the rent payment Mr. Steele," she responded with another smile as she rolled his big balls between her fingers.

"With prompt payments like that, I'm going to upgrade you to the penthouse suite immediately!" He said as she scooped her up and carried her to his room. They kissed passionately as he walked her down into the Jacuzzi in his room.

They fucked like rabbits all morning long.

*****

Five hours later they sat on the deck of Cole's yacht off the coast of Catalina Island near Costa Mesa. "I'm not sure which was a better workout Jenna, the one at my house this morning, or the one we had cruising out here from Santa Monica?"

"I couldn't possibly make up my mind," Jenna said flirtatiously as she sat nakedly in a deck-top chaise lounge." Cole's cum still leaked from her swollen pussy lips.

Cole laughed. "Yeah I guess they were both pretty damn good." He said as he reached down and stroked his long limp cock. Cole then handed her another Pina Colada. "I don't have too much more time before training camp starts, I feel like getting drunk today."

"I could probably be talked into that!" Jenna said as she did her best to put the events of the previous 72 hours out of her mind.

Unfortunately for her, Cole had other thoughts. "So Jenna I still feel really bad about having to break the news about Ryan to you. While I really enjoy your company, I can't imagine how hard it must be to hear about his infidelity."

"You know Cole, obviously it hurts, but being here with you makes it so much easier. Besides, if he has been cheating on me all this time, I'm glad it's over. It just makes me so mad that he would do it in the first place and I feel like an idiot for not seeing any of the signs."

"Don't beat yourself up over it Jenna, it's not your fault." Cole said as he took great satisfaction in hearing Jenna say her marriage was over.

"Hey Cole, would you do me a favor? I know that asshole told you he was excited to have us hook-up, I wonder how he'd really feel if he had to see it?" Jenna told Cole what she wanted him to do.

"Jenna, are you sure? There won't be any putting that back in the bottle once he sees it."

She thought about it for a couple of seconds, "Yes, he fucking deserves it. Maybe it'll make him realize that he fucked up royally. If nothing else, I bet it will come as a big surprise."

Cole thought to himself, "Oh I can guarantee that!"

Jenna got a naughty look on her face before she confidently urged, "Now that that's settled Bull, what do you say you make me another cocktail and come put that big black cock in this tail." The hot blonde said as she rolled over and wiggled her luscious ass in his direction.

"Okay baby, but that's two favors you're going to owe me now!" He said as he stood and grabbed the bottle of rum. A big smile came across his face as he now knew Jenna Nielsen was his.

*****

When they got back to Cole's place later that afternoon Jenna went upstairs to take a shower. Cole went down to Carl's office. "I trust you had a good time on the yacht this afternoon Cole?"

"Fuck, that's an understatement. I'm not sure, but I think I just got hate-fucked all afternoon. She seems much more mad than sad about her husband."

"Did she ever tell you about what she witnessed at Madame Balough's?" Carl asked.

"No, but having seen him fucking those two redheads with her own eyes must have made it easier for her to believe the story about him banging the whore from the club and initiating that contract."

"So now she wants to rub his nose in it?"

"Yeah, sending the videos was her idea. In my wildest dreams, I don't think this plan to win her away from him, could have gone any better, except for having to cave into the demands from that fucking asshole cop. But he's getting what he deserves, so fuck it. Did you get the phones?"

"Yes, where was she when you called me from the boat?"

"C'mon Carl, do you really need to ask? She passed out after the cocktails and a near epileptic seizure of an orgasm."

They both laughed before Carl picked up two phones from his desk. "This one is the temporary. It has the video clips you asked for already loaded onto it. This one is your new cell. I forwarded your new number to everyone in your contacts list before I deactivated your old phone...everyone that is except for her husband. He is the only contact in the temporary. As soon as you send him the videos we can deactivate that phone too."

"Good work Carl, she won't know that the temporary isn't my actual cell. She'll have no way of knowing that when he doesn't respond back that he actually had no way of getting in touch with me...or her for that matter!"

"Exactly Boss. Hey I also took the initiative to let the guys down at the gatehouse know that they might be getting a visitor. I suspect when he can't get back in touch with you, the hubby might make a house call."

"Good idea Carl. I know if I were him I'd be here in a New York minute. Hey on another topic, do you know if Kanye's number got transferred into the new phone?"

"All the contacts should be in there Cole."

"Okay thanks man."

Cole made one phone call before heading back up to his suite.

As Cole entered his room through the double doors he walked in just as Jenna came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. He whistled and said, "Is there anything you don't look good in?"

She giggled and said, "Do you want to help me pick out something to wear?"

"I'll tell you what baby, we'll find something for you in a bit, but first I want to do that favor for you. Are you sure you still want to follow through with it?"

The shower had sobered Jenna a little, but she was still feeling pretty fucked-up. Her anger at her husband hadn't dissipated one bit. "Yes Cole, it probably won't have any effect on him, but if he's fucking that little redheaded whore right now, at least he'll know my pussy is cumming all over a real man's cock!"

"Okay, I loaded a couple of videos on the email; I just have to know what you want the text to say." Cole replied.

"If you don't mind, why don't I just type it Cole."

He handed her the phone.

She typed: "I hope this is what you wanted...Percy" into the subject line.

In the body she typed the following: "I hope you enjoyed making a horse's ass out of yourself...I find it kind of ironic that you never liked carrots before! And even though you'll probably get off on this, just know that I am performing my "chores" on that contract with unending enthusiasm. I'm giving special attention to servicing the stick and polishing the balls!"

Jenna handed the phone back to Cole.

"Do you want to see which videos are attached?"

"I trust you picked some good one's Cole. As a matter of fact, I'm more interested in making some new ones than I am in seeing which ones that jerk is going to see."

Cole chuckled and hit the send button. Jenna moved in close and grabbed his cock through his shorts. "Now what was that favor you wanted from me?"

*****

Ryan Nielsen had just returned home from his office. He'd gone in late this morning after he went surfing at first light. He hadn't slept well the previous night as his feelings of guilt about being unfaithful to Jenna kept returning to his mind. The surf session did wonders for his psyche and immersing himself in his work throughout the day kept his mind off what had transpired the previous day. He cracked open a Lagunitas IPA and took a big gulp of the hoppy beer. He plopped down in his lazy boy chair. Ryan's thoughts turned to Jenna. "Fuck I miss her so much!"

Just then his phone beeped. A new email message from a gmail account that he didn't recognize popped into his inbox. The subject line read: "I hope this is what you wanted...Percy"

He read it several times, "What the fuck does that mean?" Percy?...Percy? Why does that name sound familiar?" Finally it hit him..."That's the name of the fucking horse! Holy shit, why is someone sending me an email referring to that fucking horse?" He suddenly got a pit in his stomach.

Ryan double-clicked on the message and read the email: "I hope you enjoyed making a horse's ass out of yourself...I find it kind of ironic that you never liked carrots before! And even though you'll probably get off on this, just know that I am performing my "duties" per that contract with unending enthusiasm. I'm giving special attention to servicing the stick and polishing the balls!"

He read it again. The verbiage didn't make any sense..."What the fuck? This must have come from someone who saw me with those redheads? What does that have to do with a contract? And what does servicing the stick and polishing the balls mean?"

Then he noticed there were two video files attached. He double-clicked on the first one.

The image flashed to a campfire burning brightly and the sound of two people having passionate sex. The image moved to another camera angle which showed the naked sweaty ass of a large black man pumping aggressively as the most massive set of balls Ryan ever seen swung wildly forward and back against the thighs of a white woman with a tremendous ass.

"...yes Bull...uhn...it's my favori...umph!" The woman moaned and neglected to finish her sentence as the black man pumped hard into her from behind.

"How's that big black cock feel now compared to your husband's dick?" The man taunted.

The woman continued to moan loudly as he fucked her harder.

"You didn't answer the question; do you want me to stop?"

"Oh...no...no please don't stop," the woman begged urgently, "it feels really nice."

"Nice...puppies are nice! Tell me how that thick stick really feels!" The black man demanded as he picked up the pace and slammed it in and out and spanked her.

"Oh, oh...it feels fucking GREAT...it's so much bigger than his...he could never make me feel like this...please don't stop!"

The video stopped abruptly.

Ryan couldn't understand why someone would send him a video of a black man and white woman fucking doggy style next to a campfire. There was something familiar about it, but he couldn't place it.

Then he clicked on the second video and his life was never the same again.

"Oh God, fuck them Bull!" Was the first thing Ryan heard before the video images came on the screen. He quickly figured out what the familiarity was in the previous video. It was his wife's voice he was hearing. And it wasn't her 9 to 5 real estate professional voice...it was her desperate fuck-my-brains-out voice.

Now all the breath was forced from his lungs as the video images appeared.

The head of a massive black cock was now up against his wife's lips as she frantically slobbered and licked it as it rubbed around her gorgeous mouth.

Ryan watched sickly as the camera pulled back and showed Cole Steele pushing his fat veiny cock down and shoving it between Jenna's tits. The huge black man fucked them urgently as he flicked her hard nipples with his thumbs. Cole was sweating like a bull as he thrust his hips forward and back across Jenna's chest. Her soft white breast skin looked like two velvet pillows wrapped around the dark rigid pole. The linebacker wasn't treating the pillowy globes with softness and care; instead he was gripping them roughly and pounding into them with a cock that looked more like a weapon than a human organ. As he was doing so, Jenna was frantically licking and sucking on the fat fleshy head as it extended up to her waiting mouth. Cole groaned and said, "Get ready bitch here it comes!"

Ryan watched frozen as Cole Steele tensed and shook as his first big spurt shot over his wife's head. Jenna had a look of shock on her face but she quickly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The next couple of streams landed heavily across her lips, chin and neck. Cole released his grip and grabbed his shaft and aimed it at her heaving mounds. He stroked it hurriedly as large streams coated her heavenly breasts.

When he finally finished, his wife's tits looked like snow covered mountains and long cum streams coated Jenna's beautiful face. The large black man was huffing and puffing as he grabbed her panties off the bed and wiped his cock clean.

Cole then brought Jenna's own wet sticky panties up and used them to futilely smear his cum around her face. He wiped around her nose before letting the panties rest there. Her slutty panties looked like a soiled respirator air mask sitting across her nose and mouth. It was obvious to Ryan that Cole was making Jenna breathe in the scent of her own pussy and his pungent semen.

"That mother-fucker..."

Jenna's hands went to her tits; she rubbed his spooge around to coat them more evenly. He watched as his wife tried to rub it all in, but it just smeared. Ryan couldn't believe the volume...it looked like Cole hadn't cum in a month. Unbeknownst to him, the linebacker had just pumped another massive load into his wife's belly less than an hour previously.

Ryan listened as the football player instructed his wife, "Don't worry about rubbing that shit in, they look better all shiny and wet with my seed anyway! Clean it off your fingers."

Ryan practically hurled as he watched his wife do as she was told and clean her cum covered fingers with her lips and tongue.

Cole brought his cock to Jenna's mouth one final time. She kissed and licked around the head before he finally pulled away and the video stopped.

Ryan sat trembling in his chair. His heart was beating a million miles an hour as he tried to digest what he'd just seen. Amazingly, in spite of the crushing pains in his chest, he realized his cock was rock hard in his shorts.

He went back and read the email message again: "I hope you enjoyed making a horse's ass out of yourself...I find it kind of ironic that you never liked carrots before! And even though you'll probably get off on this, just know that I am performing my "duties" on that contract with unending enthusiasm. I'm giving special attention to servicing the stick and polishing the balls!"

He racked his brain, "Could this message really have come from Jenna? How could she have discovered what I did with those girls?" He was still shaking like a leaf.

He watched the first video again.

Immediately it felt like a dagger was being thrust into his heart as he watched Cole fucking Jenna so thoroughly and then hearing her plead, "Oh, oh...it feels fucking GREAT...it's so much bigger than his...he could never make me feel like this...please don't stop!"

For some reason he watched the second video again.

As he watched the steamy scene unfold, his only thoughts were, "Not only is he fucking her silly, but that son of a bitch is treating her like his personal whore. And worse yet she seems to be getting off on it...and why is my cock so hard right now?"

Ryan thought back to the night that he and Jenna met Cole at his house. When he went into Cole's office and heard the proposal, he remembered thinking that he couldn't believe Cole was letting Jenna off so easily. Ryan recalled the moment that Cole produced the contract and he hastily signed it. Suddenly a terrible thought crossed his mind..."What if there was another page to that contract? What if the missing page contained "other" responsibilities? Cole could have showed it to her and said that your husband signed off on this? Oh my God...did I hand my wife over to him with consent?"

"And clearly that son of a bitch isn't gay!"

Ryan then recalled what he'd said to Jenna before he left that night, "You have disgraced our family with your actions, but I made a deal with Cole that will keep him from pressing charges...you will basically do anything he expects of you while you are here. You will start tonight!"

"Anything?" He remembered Jenna asking in a shocked response.

"Yes anything." Ryan recalled saying because it was obvious to him they were talking about errands and housekeeping.

"Fuck, maybe it wasn't so obvious to her..."

Suddenly an irrational thought crossed his mind. "What if Cole is holding her against her will and coercing her to do and say those things?"

He watched both videos again, hoping to pick up on something that would confirm his suspicions. Admittedly upon their completion he couldn't spot anything obvious to validate his thoughts, but he was sure Jenna wouldn't act that way, "I have to get in touch with her and let her know this was all a manipulated set-up."

He immediately typed a response email: "Cole, I don't know what kind of game you are playing, but you better not lay another hand on her!" He hit the send button. Several seconds later Ryan received a return message saying the email address was no longer in use.

Ironically had Cole received the message at that moment he would have replied back, "Okay I won't", as he was instead using his right hand to hold his long cock while he sat on the edge of his bed with Jenna's wet lips engulfed around the head. Suddenly he got the urge to playfully slap one of her sweet tits with his other hand..."Never mind Ryan I lied...I'll lay plenty of hands on her" would have followed.

When Ryan received the returned email message, he quickly called Cole's cell phone. After one ring he heard "You have reached a number that is no longer in service..."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Ryan yelled at his phone before he chucked it at the couch across the room.

After racking his brain for nearly a minute, he quickly retrieved his phone and called the only person he thought could help him. Unfortunately he hadn't yet heard the news that Steve Jones had been arrested. The phone on the other end rang and rang without an answer.

Ryan Nielsen grabbed his car keys and raced towards Pacific Palisades.

*****

Cole Steele lined up a fat line of cocaine on the mirror he held in his lap.