UCLA to Big D Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up from what he was doing to see Jenna sitting across from him with a chilled shot of Patron in her hand.

"I'm so glad you agreed to do this favor for me baby!" He said with a grin on his face.

"I'm kind of nervous...but excited too!" Jenna replied back with a grin of her own.

Cole watched as she threw back the shot. Jenna looked exceptionally hot sitting across from him wearing the sexy French maid lingerie that Cole had laid on the guest room bed the first night she spent at his house. "I knew that outfit would look really good on you!" Cole said as he admired her phenomenal cleavage and long stocking covered legs.

"You think so?" Jenna asked as she looked down at the skimpy lingerie. She looked back up at him with a sly smile and giggled, "I needed an outfit to wear when I'm doing all that housework in my contract!"

"Mmm Mmm, I have a mind to turn this car around and take you back to my place and put you to work polishing all my possessions..." He said authoritatively.

"Whatever you want Mr. Steele, too bad your driver keeps the inside of this car so clean, otherwise I could just get down on my hands and knees and start doing my um...job...right now." Jenna giggled.

"You don't know how close I am to having you do just that!"

Jenna bit her lower lip and smiled innocently before responding in a mocked naïve response, "Then I couldn't do this favor for you Mr. Steele."

"I know, I know...I'm really starting to wonder what the fuck I was thinking!" They both laughed.

Cole reached across and held the mirror out in front of her. Jenna picked up the rolled $100 bill and snorted the first half of the big line. Moments later she finished the remainder up the other side of her nose.

*****

Ryan Nielsen brought his BMW to a screeching halt in front of the guard gate at Cole Steele's estate.

Only 10 minutes previously he had unknowingly raced past Cole and Jenna in a black stretch limousine heading in the opposite direction. He jumped out and approached the guard shack with both of his fists clenched at his sides. "Where the fuck is she?" He yelled at the man who was exiting the doorway.

"Excuse me, can I help you sir?" The large black security guard said in a slow response.

"You know who I'm talking about...my wife...don't act like you don't know who I'm talking about!"

"I'm afraid I do not sir. This is Cole Steele's residence, I'm afraid you must have the wrong address."

"I know whose fucking house it is! I brought her here last week and now that son of a bitch is holding her against her will in there."

"You must be mistaken sir. Mr. Steele isn't even here currently."

"Don't bullshit me asshole!" Ryan screamed at him.

Just then another large black guard stepped out of the guard shack. "What seems to be the problem here John?"

"This gentleman seems to think his wife is being held against her will in the estate Len."

"I'm sorry sir but you are mistaken. Can you please get back in your vehicle and depart the premises immediately!"

"Fuck you! If you aren't going to open this gate I'm jumping over it!" Ryan shouted as he made a move towards the fence.

"I wouldn't do that sir, if you get near that fence we will be forced to stop your ass!"

Ryan made a more aggressive move towards the gate. Within seconds he was down on the ground in a headlock. While Ryan was still a great athlete for his age, he was no match for the two former NFL practice squad defensive ends. Lenny Phillips, one of Cole's former teammates on the Chargers held Ryan in a full-Nelson hold as John Little, another former Charger teammate, went back into the guard house and called the police.

Ten minutes later, for the 2nd time in 72 hours, Ryan Nielsen was handcuffed and sitting in the back of a squad car.

*****

The couple sat silently at the well-appointed dining room table in their expansive Bel Air estate. Their staff scurried in and out of the adjacent galley carrying away the dinner china and prepping for dessert. The man looked over at his wife who was famously in one of her "moods".

"Happy Birfday baby, I'm stoked to be chillin' wiff you on your special day!"

His wife looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Yeah me too..."

"Keeks, what's eatin' ya, you've hardly said a fuckin' thing all through dinna'?"

"Nothing...I don't want to talk about it."

"C'mon baby, let me in...whas' up?"

"You don't know? It's my fucking 35th birthday and I'm sitting here in this boring old house eating this shitty dinner while my sisters are out having fun, clubbing and stuff!"

"Baby, ya know I have that show tomorrow night or I'd have flown you to New York or Vegas or something...Don't forget I took you to Paris last week."

"Paris is so blasé. I would much rather be out dancing or going to a show or something fun here in LA."

He laughed to himself. He knew she didn't really feel that way about Paris, but this was just his spoiled wife being herself. He played along with her pity party act, but he had an ace up his sleeve. His present to her would change all this.

"Your sisters always get you into trouble, it's better that you aren't out with them anyway." He said in attempt to get under her skin.

"I can take care of myself Kanye; I am the oldest you know!"

"I know baby, I know..." Kanye West said as he looked at his watch.