UCLA to Big D Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers

"I know Keeks, I'll see ya in the morning. Where will I find you, in the guest house or downstairs?"

Kim's gaze turned glossy. "Definitely downstairs baby..."

"I thought so..." Kanye said before he walked out of the room. On his way to his office, Kanye thought about Jenna again in her hot little outfit, "She'll be getting some new sesories tonight...he envisioned how'd she'd look in leather restraints, a ball-gag and a collar." Kanye knew what the beautiful blonde was in for once his wife confirmed they'd be downstairs. He'd just recently made the final payments to the contractor for the completion of Kim's downstairs dominatrix hideaway.

When he got to his office he called Cole and thanked him once again for sharing his gorgeous plaything with his wife for her birthday. "You shoulda seen Kimmy Cole, I think she was actually in heat. Do you have any idea what yo girl's in for? "

"You're welcome Kanye; I owe you guys so much for everything you've done for me. As for Jenna, she might look like the innocent housewife next door, but she's quite a tiger in sheep's...uh...maid's clothing!"

Kanye laughed, "I wouldn't be so sure buddy, I doubt she'll be in anything for long. Your Tiger is definitely going to be taken by the tail...in more ways than one!"

They both laughed and said their goodbyes.

*****

Kim sat in her large queen's chair at the dining table.

"So you are new to the staff huh?"

"Yes, this is my first night," replied Jenna innocently.

"I usually interview all new hires, why didn't Charlton have me meet with you?"

"I don't know ma'am, I guess he liked my qualifications?"

"What special attributes do you bring to the job?" Kim asked as she eyed Jenna's amazing body from head to toe.

"I'm a hard worker and I'm really good at following directions."

"We'll see about that! Do you have any other special talents?"

"What do you mean ma'am...like what?" Jenna played along.

"I shouldn't need to tell you what I'm referring to," Kim said as she unbuttoned another button on her dress and unveiled more incredible cleavage."

"I'm really good in the kitchen...you know like cooking and cleaning." Jenna said in a ditzy voice. She could feel her panties getting wet as she looked down on Kim Kardashian's magnificent tits.

"I was more interested in your talents in another room in the house. Anyway, before we get to that, what were those desserts you mentioned before?"

"Chocolate Souffle, Crème Brule, and Raspberry Tort ma'am...they are all to die for."

"I thought I heard you mention a fourth dish...some kind of pie?"

"You must be mistaken, I don't recall offering anything else," Jenna replied innocently.

"Hmm...I usually have a pretty good memory for these things. But since you aren't offering any pie, bring me one of each of the other desserts and an extra champagne glass."

"Is Mr. West coming back?"

"That's not your concern, go now!"

Jenna returned carrying a tray of three desserts and an empty champagne glass.

"Set the tray on the table and come retrieve my napkin, it accidently fell on the floor."

Jenna set the tray down and looked over at Kim. The black-haired reality star was pulled slightly away from the table and turned towards her left. The napkin was sitting four feet away.

"That's a long way for the napkin to have fallen on its own," Jenna thought to herself. She moved over to the napkin and knelt down and picked it up.

As she started to rise Kim yelled, "Didn't you get any training?"

The loud outburst startled Jenna and she accidently dropped it.

"Since its obvious my house manager is failing in his training responsibilities, I will do it myself. If you are going to succeed on my staff there are only two ways you are expected to retrieve fallen items. The first is as follows. Turn and face the item with your back facing either me or my husband."

"Okay," Jenna said apprehensively.

"Do it now bitch!"

Jenna moved as quickly as the spiked heels would allow. Kim approvingly checked out her long stocking covered legs from behind.

"Now bend at the waist with your legs straight as if doing a toe touch, let's see if you are the least bit flexible." Kim said in a doubting tone.

"You mean like this?" Jenna said as she slightly separated her feet and teasingly lowered her torso down against her perfectly straight legs.

Kim watched in astonishment as the sexy blonde basically bent in half with her head now down near her shins. The short skirt slid up over Jenna's impeccable ass which was now staring Kim in the face. "Fuck this chick is hotter than I remember!" Kim thought to herself. She lost her train of thought as she stared at Jenna's hot ass and fat pussy lips which were camel-toeing against her skimpy panties.

"Is this the way you want it?" Jenna asked in an airhead voice after reaching for the napkin.

"Fuck...look at that shit..." There was a long pause before Kim responded, "Um...what...yes...yes that is the way I want you...to do it I mean."

Jenna started to stand back up.

"I didn't tell you to stand up. Bend back down!"

Jenna moved back into the bent position once again. Kim sat mesmerized, ogling Jenna's body; she could feel her own pussy dampening. She stared for an uncomfortably long stretch before she was interrupted by Jenna's voice.

"What is the other way?" Jenna asked.

"Huh what?" Kim responded, sounding distracted.

"You said there were two ways you like the staff to retrieve fallen items, what is the other one?"

"Don't rush me bitch! I want to make sure you are doing it right before I show you the other way." It was all Kim could do to keep from burying her face between Jenna's ass cheeks.

"Yes ma'am," Jenna answered.

"That's enough of this old lady talk, my mom is known as ma'am. You will refer to me as Mistress Kimmy, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress Kimmy, I'm sorry I rushed you."

"Stop talking, I am concentrating on your uh...posture." Kim couldn't get over the perfection of Jenna's tight bubble shaped ass and deep crack. "Okay, not bad, I'll work on that some more. Now hand me that napkin and turn around."

Jenna stood and handed Kim the napkin.

"Back up," Kim ordered as she looked up at Jenna's tits from her chair. Jenna backed up a couple of steps before Kim dropped the napkin at her own feet. "Okay, get down on your hands and knees." Jenna again did as directed. "Crawl forward and sit up on your knees and wait for instructions. Jenna moved until she was positioned in front of Kim sitting back on her knees with the napkin between them.

Kim looked down between her heavenly tits. They looked every bit as big and inviting as she remembered from Cole's party. Kim ogled her sweet rack and beautiful face. Jenna noticed an aroused look on Kim's face.

"Look at you...has anyone ever told you you look like a young Kelly Preston?"

"No, you are the first Mistress Kimmy," Jenna lied.

Kim stared for several more seconds at Jenna's face and tits before she spoke, "Sometimes you service people have filthy hands, and I don't want any of that grime on me or Kanye's napkins, so whenever that is the case, you will use this method to retrieve fallen items. Bend down and pick it up with your mouth."

Jenna looked at her flirtatiously before slowly leaning forward and picking up the napkin with her teeth. "Okay, now come replace it in my lap." Jenna crawled forward and lowered her head between Kim's legs and released the napkin. Kim reached out and ran her fingers through Jenna's hair. Her pussy was dripping wet and it was all she could do to keep from pulling up her dress and grinding Jenna's face into her crotch, "Control yourself Kim; she'll be doing plenty of that later..."

Kim tossed the lipstick stained napkin back onto the floor behind Jenna. "Let's practice method 1 again..." She proceeded to direct Jenna through a half-dozen reps of each retrieval method. All the while, Kim's pussy gushed with anticipation.

As Jenna stared back up at Kim on the final method 2 rep, Kim noticed Jenna's eyes looked dilated and she had a little post-nasal sniffle, "Cole's got this bitch amped up on some of that good cocaine he gets! We'll see if she is as enthusiastic about snorting some more of that shit off of me..."

Kim told Jenna to fill both glasses of champagne, "Sometimes I allow my staff to drink or smoke while working. Kanye and I disagree, but I think it gets everyone in a better mood to do their job. What do you think uh...?"

"Skyler." The beautiful blonde replied.

Kim remembered her name was Jenna, but played along. "What do you think Skyler?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to do Miss Kimmy."

"Good answer! Empty your glass and fill it up again." Kim watched as Jenna impressively slammed the bubbly liquid and re-filled her glass, "I thought this housewife might be a prissy little bitch, but since Cole must be fucking her, maybe she's a little more adventurous than I thought. Breaking her in will be fun either way!"

"Okay, now tell me more about those desserts."

Jenna was quite the culinary expert and impressed Kim with her description of each of the delectable dishes. Jenna made most of it up as she went along, but knew enough about each dish to fake it.

"The soufflé sounds particularly good, bring that to me."

Jenna moved sexily back to the tray and brought the dish to Kim.

"Skyler, use your fingers and feed some to me."

Jenna hesitated momentarily before sinking two fingers in the dessert and bringing the gooey chocolate to Kim's mouth. Kim opened her sexy lips and Jenna inserted them. Kim swirled her tongue around and sucked the yummy treat from Jenna's slender fingers.

Kim's mouth felt especially wet and soft on Jenna's fingers.

"Mmm, Shareef has outdone himself tonight. Now bring me some of the raspberry tort." Kim ordered.

Again Jenna retrieved the dish, "Do you want to suck it off my fingers again Mistress Kimmy?"

Kim nodded before licking and sucking Jenna's fingers clean. "Okay, now the crème brulee."

As Jenna turned to retrieve it, Kim undid another button on her dress and slathered some of the raspberry tort between her luscious tits. As Jenna returned, Kim shouted, "You need to be more careful you careless bitch, look you spilled that raspberry goo all over my chest!"

Jenna knew exactly what happened, but played along, "I'm sorry Miss Kimmy, let me clean it up for you!" She reached for the napkin.

"You bet you'll clean it up, but not with that! Clumsy staffers like you never learn unless you experience consequences. Drop down here and use your tongue to clean it off!"

"But Mistress, I..."

"Do it now bitch before I fire your ass!"

Jenna's heart beat a million miles an hour as she dropped her head into Kim Kardashian's amazing rack. Jenna had always loved Kim's tits and Ryan would tease her about it when they watched Keeping up with the Kardashians. "You'd suck and lick those big things all night long wouldn't you Jenna?" Ryan would tease.

"Maybe not all night..." she would respond with a guilty grin, "but they do look pretty incredible don't they? Ray J loved them in that video."

She remembered Ryan excitedly suggesting, "We might have to watch that sex tape again tonight; it gets you all hot and bothered Jenna..."

Jenna nodded her head, but she never told him she was as turned on by Ray J's big black cock as she was Kim's amazing tits.

Until this moment that whole conversation was but a fantasy, but here she was only inches away from Kim's pendulous mounds. They looked bigger and prettier than she imagined. Suddenly she felt Kim's fingers in her hair pulling her head down against her chest. Jenna instinctively extended her tongue and licked and sucked the delicious fruity dessert from the reality star's amazing rack.

Kim watched as Jenna's long tongue and full lips expertly perused the folds between her tits. She thought to herself that perhaps this married chick wasn't as naïve as she imagined, "Cole's probably got her on a steady pussy diet...I know how much he loves multiple partners." Kim pictured Jenna's fluttering tongue doing its ministrations on her pussy and asshole while she held onto a leash connected to Jenna's soon to be installed collar, "I got to get this horny bitch downstairs asap!"

"Okay enough of that, feed me some of that crème brulee."

Jenna slowly pulled her head from between Kim's tits, raspberry cream messily covered the area around her mouth. Jenna dipped her fingers in the final dessert and brought them up and inserted them between Kim's wet lips. Again the busty reality TV star sucked them clean. They stared into each other's eyes as she did so.

"Which one is your favorite Mistress Kimmy?"

"I'm still waiting for the 4th dessert you mentioned."

"I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about, they only gave me three." Jenna responded in her best airhead voice.

"You don't remember mentioning some kind of pie?"

"No, I would remember that, I love pie!"

"I bet you do slut, what's your favorite?"

Jenna got a sheepish look on her face as she glanced down between Kim's legs, "I can't tell you, it's kind of embarrassing."

"I'll tell you what, we are going to go downstairs and work on your training. Maybe you'll feel more like sharing after you learn about the consequences of keeping things from me in this house. I like pie too and unlike you Jenna, I am happy to share..."

*****

Jenna woke from a deep sleep. Her head was pounding as she looked up and saw the reflection of her naked body lying next to Kim Kardashian's. She lifted her hand from between Kim's big naked ass cheeks. Kim stirred and murmured groggily, "Cole...fuck she has an amazing tongue, when can I fuck her again..."

Jenna smiled as Kim began snoring once again.

Jenna looked around. A small amount of light was filtering through a narrow elevated window. She could just make out the features of the subterranean room in which she'd just spent the night with reality TV star. In the reflection above the bed, Kim's big bare ass still possessed some of the red marks from Jenna's spankings...at some point the previous night, master had become servant, but not before Mistress Kimmy had her way with the beautiful blonde.

Jenna could feel the tenderness on her own butt from Kim's manipulations. Jenna looked to her left and saw the cage in which she'd spent part of the previous night. The dog bowl inside the cage still contained the remnants of the vodka mixed cocktail that she lapped-up to please Mistress Kimmy.

Jenna immediately reached for her neck...the thick leather collar was still attached. She unbuckled it easily now unlike the previous night when her wrists were bound. As she quietly set it on the floor next to the bed she thought about the irony of waking up with a collar around her neck for the 2nd time in three nights, "Why does this keep happening? And worse yet, why do I like being so submissive?" Jenna thought back to how aroused she was as Mistress Kim had teased and tortured her into some of the most intense squirting orgasms of her life.

Jenna quietly rolled out of bed and nearly tripped over one of her spiked heels. She vaguely remembered wearing only the heels, fishnet stockings and garters when Mistress Kim put her into the cage. She looked around and found her French maid lingerie near the smoldering fireplace. She excitedly picked it up but quickly remembered it was no longer wearable...there was a long scissor gash from near the crotch up to the neckline, "Oh shit, what am I going to wear?"

Jenna's beautiful tits jiggled as she walked nakedly around the room before finding her way into the bathroom. After relieving herself, she found a skimpy cover-up and put it on. Jenna eventually negotiated her way out of the basement and climbed up the stairs to the foyer just as Cole Steele's driver Dave pulled up in the driveway. She hurried outside and climbed into the back of the limousine.

"What an incredible night that was..." On her way back to Cole's she reflected on the previous night and all that had transpired in her life over the past week. Jenna thought back to her initial infidelity with Cole and the unforgettable sex in the ensuing days and nights. She pictured Cole's massive veiny dick and his big cum-filled balls, "God I love his cock..."

Jenna's thoughts turned to the night at Paul Washington's mansion and the two other beautiful women who she had undoubtedly had sex with, even if her drug-induced fogginess blocked her memory of that night's events. Then Jenna recalled her arrest at Cole's mansion and her subsequent rape at the hands of the voluptuous hooker and the two butches in the jail cell before her "rescue" by Steve Jones. "That asshole fucked me for 48 hours straight in that fuck chamber after that..." But in spite of her disdain for the police chief, she couldn't help but reflect indulgently at the unforgettable experience of the Sybian and the wild orgy with the harem of gorgeous Latina girls.

Jenna pushed all thoughts of her husband from her mind.

Jenna reached between the folds of the cover-up and touched her moist pussy. She brought her other hand to her face and inhaled the scent of Kim Kardashian's sex. As she did so, she rubbed the smoothness of her bare pussy and re-imagined the toe-curling squirting orgasms Kim had given her when she was strapped to the posts of the reality star's bed.

A slight smile came across her lips when she remembered finally turning the tables on Mistress Kimmy and eating her lustful pussy for what seemed like hours. The reality star went from being the dominant sexual aggressor to a whimpering, begging sex toy for Jenna's talented tongue. Jenna's own orgasms had been incredible in intensity, but they paled in frequency to the number of times she got Mistress Kimmy off. She learned quickly that she could make the big-titted TV star cum in multiple orgasms as often as she wanted. At that point Jenna took over the master role and had actually manipulated Mistress Kimmy into the cage at one point, "I can't believe I fucked Kim Kardashian all night long. God...is this the sort of thing that living with Cole will bring?"

She would get confirmation later that day...

*****

Cole wasn't around when Jenna arrived back at his mansion. She took a nice long shower and was standing at his bathroom vanity wrapped in a towel combing her wet hair when he walked in from Vegas.

"Now that's a sight I could get used to when I walk into my room!" Cole stated as he strode in with a big grin on his face. "I didn't really expect you to beat me home this morning."

"I kind of snuck out," Jenna giggled.

"Well based on the way my phone blew up this morning, there was a certain reality TV star who was awfully happy that you stayed the night. Knowing her the way I do, I'm surprised you weren't bound to the bed."

"Oh don't worry, I was at several points last night!" Jenna laughed.

"Based on what I heard, you weren't the only one."

"Yeah that bitch got some of her own medicine..." This time both Jenna and Cole busted out laughing. "How was Vegas?"

"Awesome, I won $250 grand at the craps tables."

"TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND?" Jenna asked incredulously.

"Yeah it was a good night, I couldn't lose. Unfortunately I didn't get any sleep. I'm fucking tired as hell."

Jenna looked at him with a naughty smile and dropped her towel, "Too tired for this?"

Cole's eyes nearly bugged out of his head before he scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom, "I think I can muster a second wind!"

*****

8 hours later

Cole and Jenna were sitting across from each other in the back of his stretch limousine. Cole spoke, "They are flying me out to Dallas for my introductory press conference. Jerry Jones was in Europe when I signed, so we agreed to wait until later in the summer to have it."

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,760 Followers