UCLA to Big D Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do they know I am coming with you? Am I even going to have a seat on the plane?"

"No they don't, but we aren't flying commercial, there is always extra room on charter private flights. If not, you can sit on my lap the whole way!"

"Oh, that'll be real comfortable with that big thing pressing into my ass for 3 hours." Jenna kidded.

"You didn't seem to mind it the other night!"

"Touché, you have a point there." They both laughed.

"So tell me about your night with Kim," Cole asked excitedly.

"What do you want to know?"

"How was it being with a woman again? It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Well since I don't remember anything from the other night at Paul's," she looked at him suspiciously and he smiled back guiltily, "it's been a while, but it was fun!"

"I'm glad to hear that, I owe Kim and Kanye a lot and your "volunteering" for that difficult assignment really helped me gain some serious cred with my friends. You made quite an impression on her at my party a few weeks back, I knew she'd be really excited to meet you again." Cole semi-joked. "But more importantly Jenna, I thought it would be fun for you and I'm glad you had a good time. Were you rusty?" He knew full well she wasn't. He'd witnessed her pussy eating prowess at Paul's house and Kim had already gushed to him this morning about Jenna's "special talents".

"No it was like riding a bike, I was able to locate all the important parts!"

Cole laughed, "I'm glad to hear that Jenna. Based on what I know about your subject, I can think of a few parts that probably weren't too hard to find."

She laughed again. "No, there were definitely a few that were hard to miss, but I made sure to dig deeply for some others."

"I bet you did. Do you want to do it again?"

"I could probably be talked into it..."

"Good, you never know when opportunities might present themselves."

Cole had no idea how ironic that statement would soon be.

The limo pulled out onto the tarmac at Van Nuys airport. The phone rang inside the cabin. Cole pressed a button, and his driver Dave's voice came over the intercom, "I think you scored big time on this one boss. I'm looking at a beautiful Gulfstream G-V with a big blue star on the tail section. That's Jerry Jones' private jet; I've seen it in magazines. It's a sweet ride!"

"Nice...nothing like a first class welcome! I've heard Jerry's really good at those sorts of things," Cole gushed.

"He can afford to be when he owns a $4.2 billion team!"

"You got that right Dave. Let us know when we can get out."

"10-4 boss, just a couple more minutes."

Cole looked over at Jenna, "Looks like we are riding in style today."

"I've never ridden on a private jet before, this is really exciting!" Jenna beamed.

"Yeah I have quite a few times; it's the only way to travel. Maybe I'll buy one of my own someday."

At first Jenna thought he was kidding but quickly realized he wasn't. She then rationalized that he owned the nicest yacht she'd ever seen, why couldn't he also own his own plane?

The car came to a stop and moments later Dave opened the rear door. He helped Jenna from the car and Cole quickly followed. They both looked up at the shiny white jet with a big blue star on the tail. Dave retrieved their bags as Cole started up the stairs towards the open door followed by Jenna. The pilots were standing at the top; they welcomed Cole onto Mr. Jones' plane. They did the same for Jenna. Cole ducked inside the doorway and Jenna heard a woman's voice with an unmistakable Texan accent, "Cole Steele welcome to the Dallas Cowboys! We are all happier than a tornado in a trailer park that you decided to join the Cowboys!"

Jenna had only heard that phrase once in her life, but she immediately remembered exactly where she was when she heard it the first time (hint: chapter 4). As she passed through the doorway, she was astounded to see the same person who'd she'd heard utter those words previously, standing right in front of her.

Standing just inside the doorway was a beautiful brunette with a Texas-sized smile on her gorgeous face. She was dressed in a professional business skirt suit. Plenty of cleavage shown from her v-neck blouse and a classy silver-star necklace with a diamond center dangled between. The outfit clung to her curvy body nicely.

"Oh I see you brought a guest Mr. Steele, who do we have here?"

"Please call me Cole, this is Jenna."

The woman looked at Jenna with a welcoming glance and then did a subtle double-take which Cole noticed. He also observed a certain gleam in Jenna's eyes as she smiled back at the beautiful hostess.

"Nice to meet you both, my name's Darla Petersen, I'm the Director of Special Services for the Cowboys and we are just so happy to have y'all as our guests this week. The whole city is buzzing with excitement for your long overdue introductory presser Cole. Everyone thinks you're the final piece to the puzzle. With Dak and Zeke leading the offense and you leading the defense, everyone's talking Super Bowl for the first time since 1995! It's especially exciting because the Super Bowl is at Jerry-World this year and we want to be the first team to win one in our home stadium!"

"That's very flattering Darla, but you give me too much credit. There are a lot of other good players on the Cowboys defense, if we do well it will be due to everyone's success. And I thought the Super Bowl was in Atlanta this year?"

"You're too modest Cole, we all saw the way you single-handedly led the Chargers to the AFC Championship game last year. As for the game, haven't you heard they found some structural issues with the Falcons new stadium? Jerry was nice enough to "volunteer" his humble little building for the big game.

"No I hadn't heard." Cole smiled.

"Well c'mon in y'all and make yourself at home. Jerry and the Jones family asked me to pass along their warmest greetings! They can't wait to welcome you to Big D!"

Jenna and Cole both looked around the posh interior before settling into two Italian leather pivoting recliners. Darla spun the seat in front around and sat down across from Jenna. Cole noticed Darla look puzzlingly at Jenna once again as the blonde returned her gaze with the same sheepish gleam that he'd seen before.

"Do you two know each other?" Cole asked intrigued.

Jenna answered hastily, "No I don't think so, I assume you're from Texas right Miss Petersen?"

"Call me Darla darlin' and yep, I'm a Longhorn through and through."

"I've only been to Texas once; I can't imagine how we would know each other!" Jenna volunteered quickly again.

"I have to say you do look familiar honey...are you sure you haven't spent more time in Texas?" Darla asked.

"I'm sure of it. Some people say I have a familiar looking face. A lot of people tell me I look a little bit like Kelly Preston."

"A little bit? You are a spittin' image of that pretty lady when she was younger honey. But I still don't think that's it, I feel like I know you from somewhere else."

Cole thought Jenna seemed a little too eager to change the subject when she asked how long it would take to reach Dallas in Mr. Jones' jet.

"A couple-a-three hour's sweetie, the three of us will be tighter than a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders' little white shorts by the time we land honey!"

Aside from the incredible sex at the strip club several years previously, Jenna remembered quickly why she liked this girl so much from the first time they had met. Not only was she fucking gorgeous, she was really funny too. Jenna thought back to the night they had met previously, "How is it possible she is sitting across from us at this moment?" Jenna could feel her panties dampening.

After takeoff Darla popped a bottle of Schramsberg Reserve champagne and they toasted Cole's signing with the Cowboys. The three of them made small talk for about fifteen minutes before the conversation moved towards all the great shopping opportunities in the Metroplex. Cole reclined his seat and kicked off his shoes. Within minutes the All-pro linebacker was fast asleep.

******

The large black man awoke a while later to a dark cabin. Neither Jenna nor Darla was in their seats. He looked out the window and saw only darkness and a few flickering lights on the ground below. The plane was somewhere over northern Arizona. Finally he heard muffled sounds coming from the rear of the cabin. He hadn't really noticed before, but he now observed a door at the back of the fuselage. He walked quietly back and put his ear up against the door..."No way, that little horny bitch!"

Cole stealthily opened the door a crack and heard Darla's unmistakable Texan drawl, "I knew you looked familiar baby, but I could never forget those beautiful titties and that amazing tongue of yours. Eat me like you did that night at the club honey...umph!"

"I knew it!" Cole said to himself.

"You're as hot as you were back then Darla...uhn! And you taste just as...umph, good!"

"Back at you honey and it looks like you've up your game...oh yeah baby lick it...Cole Steele's a hell of a catch!"

"We are just dating, but yes, he's incredible...suck on it Darla! I'll wake him up soon and then we can both enjoy that magnificent cock of his!"

"No need ladies, your stallion has arrived!" Cole bellowed as he burst through the door. He was buck naked from head to toe.

Cole quickly took in the surroundings. Jenna and Darla were both dressed in g-strings, garters, stockings, and spiked heels. Darla still wore her skimpy, lacy bra, but Jenna's big tits were free and jiggling nicely as they hovered over Darla's stomach. The girls were tangled in a sixty-nine position on a wall to wall bed in what appeared to be Jerry Jones' personal sleeping quarters. They both looked up at him with pussy juice around their mouths.

"Not that I give a shit, but it looks like I'm a bit underdressed for this party!"

"We wanted to leave a little something to the imagination for you stud!" Jenna responded.

"Oh, I'm imagining plenty. And by the looks of it, you two aren't being too encumbered by the duds." Cole joked as Jenna's fingers were twisted inside Darla's g-string yanking it to the side exposing her muff and swollen pussy lips.

"Duds? We haven't even landed yet and you're already going all Texas on us!" Jenna joked.

Cole laughed loudly. "Maybe I am y'all!"

This time Jenna and Darla laughed.

"OMG Cole Steele you're going to fit right in with the Cowboys! You know what they say about everything being bigger in Texas...that cock of yours certainly qualifies! You're big enough to bear hunt with a stick..." Darla exclaimed excitedly.

Cole and Jenna looked at each other and laughed.

"What did I tell you Darla?" Jenna chimed in. "He's hung like a horse, but I call him Bull!"

"Damn straight girl! Bull fits...but if elephant was a flattering name it would be more appropriate!" Darla said as she stared in awe at Cole's big black cock with wide eyes.

"Okay enough talking, let's get to some fucking!" Cole chimed as he confidently climbed onto the bed. He set his sights on Jenna's ass and pussy lips which were dangling over Darla's probing tongue.

Minutes later Jenna joined the mile-high club when she climaxed wetly on Cole's massive dick and Darla's pretty face.

"Wow honey, I remember your sweet horny pussy, but I never saw it squirt quite like that 10 years ago!" Darla exclaimed.

"His amazing cock does that to me every time! Climb up on it and find out for yourself."

Cole rolled onto his back as Darla excitedly straddled him. She grunted approvingly as she impaled herself on the biggest cock she'd ever experienced. She'd had her fair share of big black Cowboy cocks over the past few years, but none housed the combination of length and thickness that the newest Cowboy's dick brought to the proceedings. It took a little work, but within minutes the linebacker was ball deep in the gorgeous little Texan. Jenna climbed behind and unhooked Darla's bra, "Check these out Bull!"

"Nice, Jenna, her titties give yours a run for their money..." Cole blurted as he took hold of Darla's C-cups in each hand.

"Are you kidding me big boy, your girlfriend has the nicest fuckin' tits I've ever seen. When I remembered who she was, I couldn't get that bra off fast enough. They look every bit as good as they did back then! I told her ten years ago she could get rich dancing and showing them to Cowboys, oomph. These Texas boys love them some big titties, they'd flocked to her like cattle at feedin' time, oh fuck that's deep Bull...uhn."

"I knew you two knew each other! When we're done fucking, I want to hear how." Cole demanded between clenched teeth.

Both girls giggled.

Jenna played with Darla's tits and kissed along her neck as Cole pounded her from below. "What did I tell you, his cock is amazing isn't it?"

"Uh huh," was all Darla could muster as Cole's big balls slapped upward into her.

Jenna slid down until she was lying on the bed behind Darla. She licked along the crack of brunette's hot little ass. She flicked her tongue on Darla's asshole. "Oh darlin', that feels better than a broken-in pair of boots, don't you dare stop!" Jenna got a smile on her face before burying her tongue further inside Darla's hot little ass.

After several minutes of tongue fucking, Jenna licked down to Cole's fat cock. It was slick with the former stripper's pussy juices and his ample pre-cum. Jenna ran her lips along the veiny surface and drank in the flavors of their combined fuck cocktail.

Eventually Jenna licked further down to Cole's big black nut sack. She kissed and licked each plum sized orb as they thrust up and down off the mattress. "That's it Jenna, ripen them things up. I'm fixin to cum in this cowgirl's tight little pussy!"

Darla nearly screamed, "Don't tease me Cole Steele, I can't wait for it! Shoot your hot load in my stretched-out slit and make me cum again big boy!"

Jenna licked her finger and brought it up to Darla's asshole. She tickled her sphincter before pressing it inside. "Oh shit honey, that's it, I'm going again...uhn...oomph...oh fuck me deep you black stud!"

Cole grunted loudly himself.

Jenna knew what that sound meant. She frantically licked his huge balls as they contracted and exploded deep in Darla's womb. Jenna pulled back and watched as their combined juices spilled from Darla's stretched hole and soaked Cole's balls.

"Wow, that was fucking awesome you two!" Jenna exclaimed. "I nearly climaxed just watching you guys cum!"

"You can say that again honey! I haven't orgasm'd like that in a coon's age." Darla whimpered as she slowly rolled off of the linebacker. Jenna moved along Cole's other side. The girls both nuzzled along his neck as they rubbed his big muscular chest.

"Okay, I need to know how you two know each other?"

Both girls got big grins on their faces.

Darla spoke first. "Back in my early twenties I used to work at a club here in Dallas. One night about 8-10 years ago, a really hot blonde and her boyfriend came in and asked for a private 'dance' in one of the upstairs rooms."

Cole turned to Jenna; she already had a guilty smile on her face.

"The guy pulled me aside and told me his girlfriend was into girls and asked me to make her feel really good. I remembered thinking to myself after checking her out, "I can't believe I actually get paid to do this job!"

She continued, "On top of having one of the most unforgettable bodies I'd ever seen, this girl stood out because she was into pleasuring me as much as I was into her. I felt a little bad taking their money because that sweet tongue of hers made me cum more than a ripe filly at a stud farm."

Cole looked at Jenna again, "I assume that blonde was you. Was this before or after Santa Monica?"

"After..." Jenna answered sheepishly.

"I thought you told me you never ate bush since college?" He knew she had but was having fun fucking with her now.

"Technically it wasn't a lie...I was still in college," Jenna answered in a meek little voice with another guilty smile on her face.

Darla chimed in, "It might not be any of my business, but she was really good at eatin' it back then, but tonight she was like a savant. I think she's had a little practice..."

"Don't give away all my secrets Darla!" Jenna joked.

"You are full of surprises!" Cole said as he looked back at Jenna with a big grin on his face. "I missed most of the carpet munching while I was asleep. I want to see this talent of yours up close and personal." He pulled Jenna up on top of him with her back on his chest. "Darla do you guys have any fuck oil around here?"

"Are you kiddin' me, this is Jerry Jones' personal jet, that horny old man has more cheerleaders in this bed than a high school sleepover party!" She reached into a nearby cabinet, "What flavor do you want Cole Steele?"

"You choose, you're the one that's going to be licking it from her pussy."

Darla turned with a coconut flavored bottle in her hand.

"Lube my cock up good and spread it all over her pussy and asshole."

"Ooh, my pleasure," Darla exclaimed as she splattered it liberally. "Good thing we have a cleaning crew come in here after we land..."

"Oh trust me; they're going to have a lot more to clean up than that, by the time we're through! Okay, rub my stick on her ass and help push it in!"

"Only if I get to have this big locomotive in my caboose later..." Darla teased. She rubbed the head up and down Jenna's butt crack. Jenna moaned as she brought it to her hole.

"I'm not sure how this thing is going to fit!" Darla questioned as she compared Cole's cockhead with Jenna's sphincter.

"Oh don't worry it will fit, she's had it before. Press the head against it."

Darla followed instructions until the bulbous knob popped inside. Jenna let out another moan. Darla played with Jenna's clit and watched in fascination as the linebacker worked inch after inch of his black veiny branch into her beautiful ass. "Nice baby, take that log all the way to his balls."

"Darla, climb up on top of her and bring that slit to these sweet wet lips." Cole urged before he and Jenna kissed while Darla spun around and mounted Jenna in a 69 once again. This time Cole had a worms-eye view as Jenna buried her face in the sweet Texan pie. He watched as Jenna playfully massaged Darla's puffy labia with her tongue and lips. Cole himself was really good at eating pussy, but he could see immediately that Jenna had a special talent. He'd seen her with Monica and Gina at Paul's house the previous week, but that night she was super fucked-up, tonight she was sober and her skill-set was even more impressive.

Darla moaned out loud.

Cole licked and nibbled along the back of Jenna's ear as she pleasured the pretty pussy in front of her face. The linebacker thrust his hips up and down more aggressively. Jenna's hips pressed upwards while she moaned like it was the first time she'd felt his big black cock.

"Fuck my ass Bull!"

Darla was amazed that Cole had the core strength to lift both she and Jenna off the bed as he thrust his powerful hips upward into Jenna's butt. As he did so, Jenna's wet pussy pressed against her hungry mouth. Darla twiddled her fluttering tongue around Jenna's engorged clit. "Fuck that feels good," Jenna whimpered.

"God I love eating this chick's pussy," was all Darla could think about.

Suddenly Cole's cock popped from Jenna's ass, "Suck on that thing Cowgirl!" Cole demanded as he lifted his hips and mashed his now released dick along Jenna's fat pussy lips as the head raised impressively upward towards Darla's mouth. The former stripper quickly engulfed the fat black dome and inhaled Jenna's butt flavor. Darla enthusiastically sucked on it as she and Cole worked together to maximize the veiny pressure of Cole's cock against Jenna's gaped pussy lips as he trust up and down. Her juice literally dripped down his shaft onto his thrusting balls.