Ugly Pt. 01: Now What

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course I'd be interested, since I love oral sex more than any other kind of sex. But, as I said in my profile, I was into romantic love making, which is more than just a sex act. So, I wrote back to ask her about that part of it specifically. Would she have a problem with doing it in a romantic way, meaning lots of touching and normal kissing as well as the oral sex? And was she against me using my fingers, as well as my tongue, to drive her completely up the wall? She wrote back the next day, saying that they were stupid questions, since she'd already said she liked what was in my profile. I'd written that I wanted to be romantic, but by mentioning my wife, I'd also said I wanted to stay married. Most guys either wanted quick sex, or a new wife. I wanted what she wanted, some extra romance without having to give up what she already had. So, yes to both my questions. The only thing left, and she was sorry to say this, was to make sure my picture wasn't a lie, before we could meet in person. So, if I had a web cam, and a Skype account I could use, she'd like us to meet online. Not for cyber sex, because she wasn't into that, just to make sure we were acceptable to each other.

I had a cam, I just hadn't hooked it up yet, and I had an old MSN address I could use. I sent that to her, and told her to let me know when she wanted to use it because I didn't want the account on line all the time. She wrote back saying she didn't want hers on line all the time either, since it wasn't her normal account. And she asked if 1 AM the next night would be ok with me because she wanted her husband to be asleep first. I prepared for our cam date the way I would for a normal date, with shower and shave, etc. That also included shaving my armpits and my balls too, since that's how I'd been in my pictures. However, instead of getting fully dressed, I wore the same things I wore when I exercised. That is, shorts and a black shirt, since that would give her a chance to see I hadn't lied about my body. Then I sat at the computer, waiting for her to come online, and hoping I wasn't under dressed. I was also hoping she wasn't going to be some fat pig, or even worse, someone who knew me and my wife.

When the time rolled around and I got her video call, I was nervous as hell. This could very easily turn out to be a big disappointment for both of us. I was also excited, because we might just hit it off, and end up as lovers. So, when the ring tone sounded, my heart skipped a beat, because I was going to get my first look at her. Except, when the camera picture came up, it was a picture of a wall or ceiling, not a picture of a person. Before she even wrote hello, she wrote an apology for what the camera was showing. She hoped I understood that she wanted to make sure I was who I had advertised myself to be before showing herself to me. She'd heard of too many people who put others pictures in their profiles, or pictures taken 20 years ago. But, she was pleased by what she was seeing so far, because I definitely didn't look my age. And, to be honest, she hadn't been expecting someone as handsome as I seemed to be. The only other thing she wanted to know was if my body was really the way it showed in my pictures. So, if I wouldn't mind, could I stand up, and maybe take off my shirt for her? I asked if she wanted me to take off my pants too, but she said that wouldn't be necessary. If the rest of me matched my picture, she was sure that would too. Besides, if I liked what I saw in her too, she hoped we'd meet soon so she could do more than just look at it.

Then she reached up and turned her camera so I could get my first look at her. No, she wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but her face wasn't bad to look at either. It was a typical Turkish girl face, if there is such a thing, with dark hair and brown eyes. She looked to be about 30 or so, and she confirmed it by telling me she was 29. I knew I'd have no problem kissing her, but like her, I was interested in what her body looked like. So, like she had with me, I asked her to stand up and turn around for me. Her ass was a little bigger than what I had hoped for, but it was not so big that it was a turn off. And the legs that were sticking out of her shorts were well formed. It was her, not me though; who pointed out what she felt was her worst feature. She turned to face me, and said that she didn't want me to be disappointed later, so she wanted to show me something before I decided whether or not to meet. With that, she did what she had asked me to do, and pulled her shirt up over her head. Obviously, what she wanted me to see was that she had small breasts. What she didn't know was that small as they were, they were still bigger than my wife's were when we got married. And, she had quite large nipples that looked just perfect for wrapping my lips around. Rather than just say they were fine though, I said that as long as she liked having those nipples sucked on, I had no complaints about her tits. The shudder that went through her, and the smile on her face, told she would definitely like that, and like it a lot.

Then she said that she had to go, because she'd already been on too long and her husband could wake up to piss at any moment. I asked if she might want to chat again sometime soon, and she immediately said no. But, before any disappointment showed on my face, she smiled and said we were past that part. Now, she wanted us to meet in person somewhere, without having to talk through a camera. And, if she liked what she saw in person as much as she liked what she saw on camera, well, we'd talk about that when we met. Now came the sticky part, where and when we would meet face to face. Although she didn't know it, she made it real easy for me by what she said next. She told me we couldn't meet on weekends, because she couldn't go out when her husband was home. She was hoping that what I'd said was true, that I could do this openly, because she wanted to meet during the week. Her husband worked nights and didn't get home until midnight, which was the only reason she'd been willing to answer my profile. So, would it be possible to meet her on, let's say Wednesday, right after I got off work? When I told her that wouldn't be a problem, she told me where, some small cafe, then said goodnight. I knew where it was, because I passed it every time I walked to where I exercised. So all that was left was to tell my friend I wouldn't make our training that day, and go meet Senem.

Tuesday night, I took a shower, and Wednesday morning I packed a pair of jeans in with my gym clothes. Then, before I left the office, I changed into the jeans and my black gym shirt, shaved and brushed my teeth. Since I'd advertised romantic encounters, I thought about stealing a rose from the office garden. But I figured she might misunderstand it as meaning something else, and she probably wouldn't be able to take it home anyway. Still, I might mention that I thought of it and at least the second reason for not doing it. Make it a romantic gesture in thought, if I couldn't make it one in deed. Then, I headed off to the cafe she'd said she'd meet me at, although I did park a little closer to it than when I was going to the gym. I'd told her 6:30 when we made the arrangements, and I made it about 10 minutes early. She wasn't there then, and when it was quarter to 7, I started to think she might have changed her mind. I told myself I'd give her until 7, then give up on waiting, since if she was more than half an hour late for a first meeting, she probably wouldn't show. She did show though, about 5 minutes later looking slightly embarrassed.

She started to apologize, but I told her I understood that she might be a little nervous, so it was OK. I was a little nervous about it myself, since I'd never done anything like this before either. After I did the typical Turkish greeting thing of kissing her on both cheeks, I started to sit back down. She stopped me and asked if we could go somewhere else instead. When I asked where, she said somewhere that we could talk more privately, and where people wouldn't see us together. I said no problem, paid for my coffee then went outside where she was waiting. We only walked a couple of blocks, before we reached an apartment building where she stopped. Then she asked me to wait until I heard the buzzer, then go to the 4th floor apartment 13. With that, she hurried inside the building, and was gone from sight. About 5 minutes later, the building door buzzed open and I went inside and up to where she said she'd meet me. The door was open a crack, so I figured she didn't want we knocking, and I closed it again when I got inside. When she heard the door close, she called out from down the hall, telling me she was waiting for me there.

When I got to her bedroom, she was standing in front of the bed, wearing a sexy little nightgown. Her hands were clasped in front of her, and she was looking down towards the floor. Without looking up, she said she wanted the first time to be special, and she hoped I liked what I saw. As I walked towards her, I told her she looked good enough to eat, and that in a few minutes I was going to do just that. And, as I raised her head for our first kiss, I asked in a soft voice if she'd like that, like me to eat her pussy. She smiled up at me and whispered back a yes definitely yes, before pressing her lips against mine. I undressed her slowly, like I always said I did in my fantasies, except I didn't drop to my knees to slide her panties off. Instead, once I got the top half off, I pressed her backwards until we fell on the bed together. Then, I continued kissing her as I ran my hands up and down her body. I had asked if she liked having her nipples sucked on, so I started moving my kisses lower, as my hand went lower too.

I have a thing for nipples, although my wife doesn't like me to suck on hers. Then again, she really doesn't like any kind of sex, so why should that be different? Senem, on the other hand, loved having my lips wrapped around hers. She also loved my fingers rubbing up and down the crotch of her panties. One of the reasons I left her panties on was just so I could do this. The material in the crotch of a girl's panties is really soft, softer than the direct touch of your fingers. So, by pressing that material against her pussy as you rub up and down, gets her hotter quicker than your fingers alone could do. It's only after she gets soaking wet that you can move on to more direct stimulation. Besides, I prefer a girl to already be wet before I start licking her pussy, and this was the best way to do it. Between my lips and teeth on her nipples, and my fingers rubbing her panties hard up and down her cunt, she had her first orgasm before I even started eating her.

After about 10 minutes of that, it was time to move on to the main course, and you could feel the shivers in her body as I moved my lips even further down. My question about whether she was ready or not, as I slid her panties off her legs, got me an "oh god yes". I got even more oh gods though, once my tongue started moving against her pussy. I always start soft and slow, but no woman will let me keep up that pace for long. Senem was no exception, humping her pussy up against my mouth after less than 30 seconds. She also placed her hands on the back of my head, and when she got no protests from me, pulled my head even tighter to her. That's the part of eating a pussy I love the most, when the women become wild and start fucking my tongue with their cunts. That's also when I really go to work, sucking hard on their clits and sometimes using my teeth to gently bite and scrape it. And, I wasn't disappointed when shortly after that the taste of Senem's pussy juice got heavier signaling that she was about to cum. I won't say she flooded my face when she came, but there was plenty of her delicious juice for me to lick up, and lick it up I did.

Unlike my wife, who pushes me away when she has her first orgasm, Senem didn't complain at all when I kept licking her. As a matter of fact, she had nothing but praise for what my mouth was doing to her. And, she kept going on about how she wanted me to never stop eating her pussy. Now that she was warmed up, it was time to really turn on the heat. I started by licking her pussy lower and lower, until my tongue was licking her asshole. One thing that never changes is that all women jump the first time I lick their asshole, but none of them so far has ever made me stop once I started. It may be dirty, and it may seem like a disgusting thing to them before I do it. But every one of them loves it, and won't refuse to let me do it again and again. Then after moving my tongue back and forth between her two holes for a while, I brought my fingers into the game.

That's another difference between Senem and my wife. My wife likes my fingers at the entrance to her pussy, but she doesn't like them inside her. Senem, on the other hand, likes my fingers as deep in her cunt as they can go. One way they're the same though, is that both of them love one of my fingers moving in and out of their ass, as long as I start slowly. And once I got a nice smooth rhythm going, with one finger in Senem's ass, and two in her cunt, while gently sucking her clit, it was all she wrote. During the 45 minutes or so that I was doing that, she must have cum at least half a dozen times. And when I finally stopped and moved up next to her, she barely had enough strength to kiss me and tell me how fantastic I was. She lay there for a good 10 minutes, while I slowly ran my fingers all over her body. Then she said it was her turn, although she doubted she'd be anywhere near as good as I was.

Either it was fake modesty, or she really didn't know how good she was. Or maybe the guys she'd been with before liked different things than I did. Whatever it was, she gave me the best blow job I've ever had in my life. She has one of those wide mouths, so she didn't have to stretch her jaws to take my cock inside. And, while she wasn't able to deep throat me, and didn't even try, she kept half my cock in her mouth most of the time. The best part though, was that she always moved slowly, and sucked gently. She never bounced her head up and down like my wife does and she never used a lot of pressure with her lips and tongue. Just a very soft and wet blow job that seemed to last forever. And also unlike my wife, she really does enjoy sucking cock, the way I enjoy eating pussy. I mean, she had me ready to cum less than 5 minutes after she started. But when she felt that, she pulled her mouth off my cock and said she wasn't ready for me to cum yet. She'd let me know when, just not yet, because she loved how my cock felt in her mouth and wanted it to stay there a while.

She sucked me for at least half an hour, and brought me to the edge several times before she decided it was time. Then she raised her head and asked if I was ready to cum in her mouth, because she was ready to drink every drop I had. And when she went back to sucking me, she also started playing with herself at the same time. It didn't take long after that before my balls exploded, sending my sperm rocketing into her waiting mouth. Because of all the teasing she had done, continually bringing me to the edge, I came a lot harder and a lot more than I usually do. But, she had no problem swallowing whatever I gave her, even though she'd started cumming herself as soon as my cock started squirting down her throat. And, to make sure she didn't miss a single drop, she kept on softly sucking until she was sure there was nothing left.

When she finished and raised her head off my cock, I surprised her by pulling her up for a deep French kiss. And, we did nothing but kiss and touch each other for the next few minutes. When we finally broke the kiss, I told her just how fantastic her mouth had been, before kissing her some more. When we came up for air again, she told me she wished we could make love right now, because sucking cock always made her really horny. I told her we might not be able to do that, but if she slid up a little higher, I had something that would help. When she didn't quite understand what I meant, I pulled her up myself until she was sitting on my face, and she was immediately happier.

She rode my tongue to two quick orgasms, before she asked if we could do it the other way now. She wanted to feel something inside her, and if it couldn't be my cock, she at least wanted my fingers. Once we got turned around so that she was on her back, I gave her wish by stuffing two of my fingers deep into her cunt as I went back to eating her. That lasted until her next orgasm when she begged me to stick a finger up her ass too. She'd never had that done to her before me, but now she realized that she loved my finger in there. I didn't say anything, but I was definitely thinking that she might like something else in there too. And she confirmed it by how often she repeated how good my finger felt in her ass.

By the time I finished eating her this time, it was almost time for me to go. She was disappointed that we didn't have time for her to suck my cock again, because she really loved having me cum in her mouth. But, she said she'd make up for it next time by going first so she could do it at least twice. I told her she didn't have to do it that way, all she had to do was let me cum when I was ready, and we'd have plenty of time. She looked at me funny for minute, and then asked why I didn't stop eating her pussy after the first orgasm. If I could eat her pussy as long as I wanted, why couldn't she suck my cock as long as she wanted? So, she was going first next time, whether I liked it or not. She also said she had something she wanted to try the next time, although she wouldn't tell me what it was. She wanted it to be a surprise for me, so I'd just have to wait. Then, since it was obvious we both wanted a next time, we made our arrangements.

She wanted us to see each other two or three times a week, but I told her once a week was all I could do. She asked if it was because I was seeing other girls too, ones who let me fuck them as well as oral sex. I told her the truth, that there wasn't anyone else. I was only doing this because my wife didn't enjoy any kind of sex, and she knew I had to have something or I'd divorce her. And, while she accepted the fact that I was going to do this, it hurt her knowing that I was with someone else. Doing this once a week was just enough to keep our marriage alive. And doing the things she and I did were enough to keep me satisfied sexually. So, there was no reason to hurt my wife more than I already was by doing this more often than absolutely necessary. While Senem wanted more, she respected my reasons, and we left it at that. Both of us did agree on Wednesday as being perfect for us though. Me, because it was a day that I wouldn't have gone straight home anyway. For her, it was because her and her husband had their sex mostly on the weekend. Seeing me in the middle of the week would fill her needs between weekends, and she liked that. That being settled, we said our goodnights and I went home to my wife.

A couple of things happened, during the week between our first and second get togethers, that I should mention before getting back to the story. The first was that when I went to suspend one of my profiles, there was a message from the girl at work. In case you're wondering why I needed to suspend my profiles, the answer is simple. If you leave your profile open, people think you are still looking and get pissed if you don't answer. Then they write you off, and won't respond when you are looking. Suspending your profile also tells them that you found someone, and women are more interested in men who have had some success than in those who had none. Anyway, the message was one telling me she doubted I'd get any replies so she was sending me one so that I wouldn't get discouraged. She said that women weren't looking for romantic stuff from married men, only from single guys. So, if I wanted responses, I'd have to offer them some excitement, not what I was offering. She even had some suggestions on what to write in my profile to attract more attention. I'll cover my answer and what else happened in another story.