Ugly Pt. 01: Now What

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing that happened was that my best friend got mad at me for what I was doing with Senem. Of course I told him about it, we're best friends and we tell each other everything. But it wasn't the fact that I was more or less cheating on my wife that bothered him. He knew all about the shit that my wife had put me through and thought I should have started doing this long ago. No, he wasn't pissed that I was doing it; he was pissed about who I was doing it with. He felt that I shouldn't be wasting my time on some girl from the internet. Instead, I should be going after a girl at the gym that we've nicknamed Ugly. Not that I would have had a chance with her, since she definitely doesn't fit her nickname, and she's 30 years younger than me. Still, he was angry at me for not chasing her anyway. Again, the reason for her nickname, and the reasons he was pissed are stuff for another story. I'm just mentioning them here to set the timeline and as part of the background for the other story.

Suspending my profiles didn't affect communications between Senem and me, since we had already graduated to direct e-mail. True, the e-mail account I was using was one I created just for this, and I'm sure Senem's was too. Still, we had them and used them to talk back and forth, and to arrange our meetings. Senem also used it Tuesday night to remind me that she was going first this time, and that she had a surprise for me. And she told me to come straight to her house Wednesday and ring the doorbell when I got there. That way we wouldn't waste any time, since we would end up there anyway. And, she wanted to put every minute we had to good use, starting with her making me cum in her mouth, and hopefully ending the night the same way. I wrote back that it really didn't matter to me who went first, as long as I got to eat her delicious pussy at least twice, and got a smiley face in return.

I got to her apartment as soon as I could after work on Wednesday, and she buzzed me up right away. We only spent a few minutes kissing this time, because she said she was really hungry. Rather than have me lay down though, she wanted to do this one on her knees. She said that she wanted to play with herself while sucking my cock this time, but to do that she had to have her hands free. So, she needed me to hold her head and slowly fuck her mouth for her. When I looked worried, she asked what was wrong, and I told her. If she didn't have a least one hand up there, I was afraid I'd hurt her by trying to go too deep in her mouth. And, when I got close to my orgasm, I'd probably lose even more control and go both too fast and too hard. She smiled up at me and said that she knew what happened when a guy started fucking a girl's mouth. And, if she hadn't wanted those things to happen to her, she wouldn't have asked me to fuck hers. She wanted me to start off slow and gentle, and take my time pushing more of my cock in her mouth. But, by the time I was ready to cum, she expected my whole cock to be sliding down her throat on every thrust. And she also expected me to hold her head tight when I started cumming and to not let go until she had swallowed everything. She didn't want this very often, because she loved sucking soft and slow, and she normally preferred the sperm in her mouth where she could taste it. But tonight she wanted to be treated a little rougher than normal because it fit in with the surprise she had for me.

I'd tried doing this with my wife before, although with her lying on her side, not kneeling in front of me. My wife had asked for pretty much the same thing Senem asked for, for me to be a little rougher and fuck her mouth. That's where my worries came from, because those were the things my wife had bitched about. Then again, when we did have sex, and she claimed she wanted me to more or less rape her, my wife always ended up bitching about it as soon as I used any force at all. Naturally, I was kind of reluctant to do this to Senem for fear that I'd get the same reaction. But, Senem wasn't my wife, and she obviously enjoyed sex which my wife definitely didn't. And, Senem had been explicit about exactly what she wanted me to do. So, since she hadn't done anything so far to make me think she was like my wife, there was no real reason not to do what she asked. Besides, I'd always fantasized about doing this to some woman, especially the holding their head when I came part. And now was my chance to turn that fantasy into reality.

Because I'd had so many fantasies about this, I also had an idea about how to make it better for both of us. Kneeling for a long time, even on a pillow, is uncomfortable. And, if she was masturbating in that position, I wouldn't be able to see most of what she was doing. My idea was for her to sit on a pillow, with her back against the bed and her head leaning back against the mattress. That would be more comfortable for her, since she wouldn't have to hold her head up and I wouldn't hurt her neck moving her head back and forth. And, by placing her feet on the floor and opening her legs wide, she could masturbate easier, and I could see everything. I had to spread my legs a little to get my cock at the right level, but we both liked this position a lot better. Now, all I had to do was rock my hips a little, and I was soon fucking her mouth just the way she wanted me to.

Once I got just the right rhythm going, slowly moving about half my cock in and out of her mouth, she reached down and began playing with herself. Being able to see so clearly might have been a mistake, since it brought my nuts to a boil much quicker than I wanted. But, by concentrating on keeping my strokes even, rather than on what I was feeling and seeing, I was able to stay in control. That is until Senem got close to her first orgasm, because she began moaning around my cock and using her tongue. If I had kept going at that pace, she would have me cumming in no time. So, I took that as a signal to start deepening my strokes and feeding her more and more of my cock. It didn't stop the moaning, which just got louder, but it did make it harder for her to wrap her tongue around the head of my dick, which was just enough relief to put me back in control.

I don't know which one happened first, whether it was my cock hitting the back of her throat that started her orgasm, or whether the start of her orgasm made it possible to hit the back of her throat. I just know that one second there were about two inches of my cock still left outside, and the next second my whole cock was down her throat, and she was cumming. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts to stop it from happening, feeling her throat muscles squeeze my cock started my orgasm as well. I was at least able to keep part of my promise though, by keeping my cock buried there until I stopped cumming. When we both finished cumming, and she finished licking me clean, I dropped down next to her on the floor for our kisses. I would have pulled her up to me, but cumming like that had taken all the strength out of my legs. And, I would have apologized for cumming so soon, if Senem hadn't told me how perfect it was that we came together like that.

After a small rest and lots of kissing, I told her it was my turn, and she wasted no time climbing on the bed and spreading her legs. And, as I had the last time, I waited until after her first orgasm before bringing my fingers into the game. This time though, after I got two fingers in her pussy and one up her ass, she asked for something else. She told me she liked my finger in her ass so much that she wanted more of them in there. To do that I had to switch things around a little, putting my thumb in her pussy so my fingers would be free for her asshole. She actually liked that better anyway, because the wide part where my thumb began was pushing hard on her clit from the bottom. For someone who had no experience with anal play, my second finger went into her ass surprisingly easy. Then again, she was soaking wet from what I'd done so far, and I had plenty of pussy juice to use for lubrication. That and, unlike my wife, she wasn't fighting me and was actively helping me get my fingers inside by pushing back against them. It didn't take long at all before I was fucking her ass as easily with two fingers as I had with one. And when she had her next orgasm is when she told me about her surprise, although how she said it made my heart stop for a second.

In the middle of cumming, she started saying she wanted me to make love to her now and that she needed to feel my cock inside her. Since she and her husband were trying to have a baby, she didn't have a spiral and wasn't on the pill. Putting my dick inside her, even if I pulled out before I came, would be extremely dangerous. But the way she was begging for my cock meant that she wouldn't take no for an answer. That meant I'd either have to give it to her, or end everything right now and find another girl to have sex with. Then she changed her words and everything went back to being OK between us. She started saying that she couldn't have me in her pussy, but she needed me inside her. So, she wanted me to pull my fingers out of her ass and put my cock in there and make love to her that way. I told her if she was sure she wanted that, she should roll over and get on her hands and knees. Her reply was that she didn't want it that way, she wanted me to make love to her, and to make love to her we had to be face to face. Well, if that's what she wanted, that's what I'd give her, although her repeated use of the word love was disturbing. Still, the fact that she was keeping her pussy for her husband made the word less disturbing than it could have been.

Since the angle would be wrong the way she was, I had her slide a pillow under her ass to raise it up higher. Then I told her to pull her legs up to her chest as far as she could. This brought her asshole up, and made it easy for me to line my cock up. The finger fucking I had done definitely helped a lot, that and the fact that she really wanted it. Because, except for the getting the head of my cock past her ring muscle, I had almost no trouble at all pushing inside her. Once I hit bottom, she immediately started rocking back up against me to try and get me even deeper. And when I leaned down to kiss her; she wrapped her legs around my back, and her arms around my neck. Then she told me to make love to her the way I would if it was her pussy. And, she wanted it the way I had promised in my profile, romantic and for a long time. I did my best to give her just what she asked for, slow and gentle with lots of kissing. But, even though my cock went in there fairly easily, her asshole was still a lot tighter than a pussy would be. And, unlike a pussy, an asshole is constantly pulsing and squeezing as you fuck it. So, while I kept it slow for as long as I could, I naturally started speeding up and thrusting into her harder and harder. Not that she complained about it, because she was pushing back up at me just as hard and just as fast. And after her only having two orgasms that way, I lost control myself, and flooded her asshole with my sperm.

I didn't get to eat her pussy a second time, because she insisted on sucking my cock after we'd rested for a little bit. But, we went back to how we did it the first time during our next night together. After that, it was one week that we'd do just oral sex all night, and one week where she'd want me to fuck her in the ass. We also tried a lot of different positions, like 69 and me fucking her ass doggie style. We even tried 69 with her on the bottom, and me fucking downward deep into her mouth. But we always came back to the ways we had done things the first times. She and I eating each other separately instead of at the same time. Her leaning back against the bed and masturbating while I fucked her mouth. And me fucking her asshole while we were face to face and could keep kissing each other. This went on for another three and a half months, before she gave me one more surprise.

This time when I showed up at her house, there were candles burning in the bedroom, and she was dressed in another nightgown like she'd been our first night. And as we kissed, she told me she had waited for this night ever since we met, because tonight we were going to make love the way we should. She'd wanted to make sure first, but this week she had her first ultrasound, and she was almost two months pregnant. Now it was safe, and she could finally have my cock in her pussy where it belonged. And, now she would get to feel my sperm squirting deep inside her when I came. She didn't want any foreplay tonight, there was no need to do anything to make her wet. She wanted my cock inside her right now, and she wanted me to cum there as many times as I could tonight. As she'd been saying this, she'd been working on my clothes, and I was naked by the time she'd finished talking. Then she pulled the bows that were holding her nightgown up and let it drop to the floor, before lying back on the bed and opening her arms. We made love four times that night, and I came in her pussy every one of them. Although, she did have to suck my cock for a little while to get me hard again for the last two.

After that, until our last night together, we made love almost the same way every time. Well, once a month or so, we'd do the mouth fucking and ass fucking thing, but the rest of the time it was the same. It would start with her sucking my cock until I quickly came in her mouth, so that I'd last longer when we made love. Then I'd eat her pussy through a few orgasms. Then we'd make long romantic love, until I came again, deep inside her pussy this time. And she'd finish it off with another blow job, this one slow and seeming to last forever. But, one thing we never did was fuck, it was always soft slow and romantic love making. She said she needed it that way from me, because all her husband knew how to do was fuck. At least he was finally letting her suck his cock again, now that they didn't need his sperm in her pussy anymore. And, she'd even gotten him to fuck her ass a couple of times. But, try as she might, she couldn't get him to eat her pussy, and she couldn't get him to make slow romantic love to her. That's why she needed those things from me, because she couldn't get them from him.

Our relationship went on for another 5 months, until she was almost 7 months pregnant. Her stomach was already getting big, but it wasn't yet uncomfortable for us to make love. However, her husband was getting worried about her being home alone all the time. So, he was sending her to live with her mother until the baby was born. Our last time together was the only time we ever did everything in one night. That is, her sucking my cock, me eating her pussy, and me making love to both her pussy and her asshole. She wanted them all, because it would really be our last time together. Once the baby was born, she'd have him to worry about, and she wouldn't feel comfortable with doing this while he was in the next room. Our parting was sweet, and if she cried, it wasn't until after I left. She did promise me one thing though. We would probably never see each other again, but she didn't want me to go back to a sexless life like I had before her. So, she was going to talk to some of her friends, those who could keep a secret and might be interested. And she was going to give them the e-mail address we had used to contact me. She knew that once she told them what kind of lover I was, they'd be in touch soon. And, she hoped that when I was making love to them, that I'd think of her sometimes too. Believe me, she's someone I'm never going to forget.