All Comments on 'Uh Oh, Mom? Dad? Ch. 02'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some suggestions

I like the general idea, but the pacing feels a bit rushed. There is barely time to imagine what is happening before the position switches. I would love to have more insight into the characters' thoughts as the action happens. About how they enjoy it, or fantasize about more, that kind of thing.

Also, the fact that you keep using a different synonym for "say" after almost each direct speech is somewhat distracting. Clearly, you want to away using "say" too often, but you are going a little bit far in the other direction.

Overall, a good work, and I would love to see more of your writing.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

i liked the , story. i agree - a little slower pace, maybe a little more tease would have made it even better, but it was a great sexy read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Wildspur55Wildspur55about 5 years ago
What a family

Keep this story going, it is really hot.

rodavrodavabout 5 years ago

Wish you continue with the tv news anchor woman.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
I spent the afternoon hard and horny

Wish I knew my brother was this good

PrinceBambiPrinceBambiabout 4 years ago

This is great! It's wonderful to see a family come together and experience sexual bliss. A great follow up to this would be for Kari to start feeling sexual yearnings for her parents and siblings. If she's that hot, her Mom must be hot too. Love that family sex!

Njdevils1Njdevils1about 2 years ago

Excellent 👌🏼👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...watching Susan eat her husband's asshole to get him ready to have his ass pounded, his prostrate milked"

'Prostration is the gesture of placing one's body in a reverentially or submissively prone position. Typically prostration is distinguished from the lesser acts of bowing or kneeling by involving a part of the body above the knee, especially the hands, touching the ground.' - Wikipedia

Did you mean "prostate"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
774 Followers
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...