Uh Oh, Mom? Dad? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe rocked back and forth, grinding her pelvis into her father's. Alice sat on the bed and watched. Kari was on one side and Dan on the other playing with Chloe's tits, pinching her nipples while she passionately fucked her fucked her father. After an orgasm rocked Chloe's body, she dismounted. Kari directed Chloe to get on all fours. Kari slid under Chloe so she could see up close Carl's cock pounding Chloe's pussy.

"C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, oh god," Chloe screamed as Carl thrust streams of cum into his daughter's vagina. He pulled out. A mixture of Cal and Chloe's cum dripped out into Kari's open mouth. Not satisfied, Kari wrapped her lips around Chloe's swollen pussy and sucked the salty, slick and sticky fluid from her boyfriend's sister.

Dan helped his sister off of Kari whose face was smeared with Chloe's and Carl's ejaculations. Alice stood up and leaned over, her butt in the air.

"Fuck my ass, baby," she said to her son. "There's lube in the top dresser drawer," she instructed. Kari went and got the lube. Kari spread Alice's soft butt cheeks and applied a generous amount to Alice's anal opening and Dan's cock. Kari helped guide Dan's cock to the small hole.

Alice felt the tip of her son's cock on her sphincter so she pushed back slowly until the head disappeared in her rectum. "All the way in baby," she told her son. "Slow all the way in so I can get used to it," she instructed. Dan did as she told him and paused when his cock was fully inserted, his balls resting on the soft flesh of his mother's cheeks.

"Ok, baby. Fuck me hard," Alice called out when the initial pain of her son penetrating her flushed over to pleasure. "Yes. Fuck. Harder," Alice screamed. Dan relentlessly thrust his cock deep into her bowels, his pelvis slapping the soft flesh of her butt, the sound adding to the eroticism.

Dan could feel his mother's rectal muscles try to squeeze him out every time she orgasmed so he pushed harder with his youthful strength. Alice was breathing so hard now she stopped screaming.

"Fuck," Dan yelled as the first stream of his cum shot into his mother's bowels, "Fuck," he yelled again as the second stream came. "Fuck, fuck" again with the third an forth, pushing so hard his mother's face was now smashed into the mattress.

Kari had been stroking Carl's cock the entire time they watched Alice's ass fucked by Dan. Chloe left a puddle of cum on the bedsheet from witnessing her mother and brother's bawdy display of raw anal sex. Carl was getting hard again in Kari's hand.

"My pussy wants you," Kari said to Carl. "I want you to be my daddy too," she cooed. Kari laid down on the bed with her legs wide open, ready for Carl to mount her. She was so wet he slid his cock in her with ease.

"Fuck me daddy," Kari called out. "Fuck your new baby," she cried. Her ankles rested on Carl's shoulders as she took a pounding from him. Kari came five times in the fifteen minutes Carl fucked her. She clenched his cock with her pussy every time but still couldn't coax him to cum, eventually he was exhausted and pulled out, his cock still throbbing hard.

Kari knew now she would have to finish him off in her mouth. Carl laid down, his cock pointing in the air. Kari straddled his head, her pussy dripping on his face, taking his cock all the way to her throat. With Kari's tongue running alongside the back of Carl's shaft, its sensitive head rubbing against Kari's constricted throat, Carl didn't last long from Kari's deep throat technique.

Carl's ejaculation took Kari by surprise. She was pulling back, ready to take a breath when Carl's spunk hit her throat. She gagged slightly, swallowed the first stream quickly and captured the rest of the load in her mouth.

"Are you alright?" Alice asked making sure Kari was able to breathe. Kari grinned and opened her mouth to proudly show off her accomplishment, then swallowed the remaining spunk.

"Danny? Do you want to fuck me now?" Chloe asked her brother who wasn't sure she had an attraction to him like to their father.

"I'd love to," Dan replied to his older sister. Chloe had Dan lie down so she could ride him up and down. Dan's thickness stretched her a little more than her father.

"Ohhh.. that feels good," Chloe said when she was completely impaled on Dan's cock. Chloe's tits didn't bounce as much as their mother's, at the age of thirty they were still firm. Still, it was wonderful watching them.

"You're fucking amazing," Dan complimented his sister. Chloe leaned forward and planted a wet sloppy kiss on Dan's lips. Chloe started rocking back and forth. "Danny, you are amazing too," she said panting.

Dan rolled Chloe over and started fucking her mission style. He embraced her, pumping his cock rapidly, their sweaty bodies slipping against each other sending further sensuous sensations through Chloe's nipples.

"Oh god," she screamed. Dan pushed himself up for better leverage pumping his seed into her. Dan collapsed back down after his last spurt. Brother and sister embraced in a passionate kiss.

The five bodies rested a while in the bed full of wet spots. Freshly fucked and content there was a blissful atmosphere in the bedroom.

"You are going to have to marry me," Kari told Dan. "I can't imagine being a part of any other family in the world," she concluded. Alice, Carl and Chloe voiced their approval.

The end.

12