UK Butch vs Indian Femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha could sense that Vandana had stopped licking her and was exhaling heavily into her pussy as the orgasm continued. She raised herself off Vandana's face slightly to let her catch her breath and, as she did so, Vandana let out a loud, drawn out "FUUUUUUUCK".

"You enjoy that babe?" asked Samantha as she de-straddled Vandana's face and looked down at her to see her lips and chin covered in the fluids from her pussy.

"What a glorious sight" uttered Samantha

Vandana was still shaking and unable to utter a word. Mel withdrew her fingers from Vandana's pussy and put them straight in her mouth to drink in every drop of the delicious fluid.

Vandana's breath started to slow as she regained some of her self-control.

"Jesus" she said. "I've never experienced anything like that before. That was amazing"

"Plenty more where that came from if you're up for it" said Mel as she stopped kissing Samantha

"Hell yeah" Vandana replied. "If it's anything like what just happened let round two commence. You lie down right here and let me see what you have to offer" she said to Mel

Mel led down on the rug as Vandana made way for her. Her heavy white breasts flopped down at either side of her. Vandana climbed on top of her. She straddled Mel's stomach and rubbed her pussy over the expanse of white flesh beneath her. Her body was still tingling from the immense orgasm and her pussy felt sensitive as it moved over the quivering stomach beneath her. Leaning forward, her firm brown breasts nestled in between Mel's flabby white ones. She kissed Mel full on the mouth getting a taste of her own juices as she did so. Samantha sat back on the sofa and took in the scene before her. She started to rub her own pussy as she stared at Vandana's beautiful brown ass pointing towards her. Vandana pulled her lips away from Mel's, licked her neck and proceeded to move down the front of her chest, licking and kissing all the way. She gathered up a breast in each hand and lifted them up from their drooping position back up to face her. She squeezed them both and took the nipple of the right breast in her mouth.

"Hmmmmm. That feels so good" Mel uttered

Vandana alternated between Mel's breasts chewing, licking and sucking each nipple in turn. She lifted each of the fleshy mounds up and pushed them up gently towards Mel's face. She traced her tongue in a single long sensual lick round the underside of them. The skin tasted slightly salty where Mel had been sweating due to a combination of the warm evening and the work-out she was having with this young beauty and her girlfriend.

"Spin yourself round babe" Mel said to Vandana. "I'm ready for another dose of that delicious pussy of yours".

Vandana let go of Mel's tits and they flopped back down at either side of her with traces of Vandana's red lipstick visible around her nipples. She climbed off her, shuffled around and raised a leg up and over Mel's head so that she was astride her face. Another fabulous outlook greeted Mel as Vandana's pussy hung tantalisingly above her face. She lowered herself slowly, her pussy lips slightly parted sue to the new position she had adopted.

"Oh you beauty" said Mel as Vandana's glistening pussy reached her mouth. She kissed it and then began to lick the full length of the lips slowly.

Another ecstatic moan escape from Vandana as she leant forward, placed her palms either side of Mel's hips and looked up at Samantha who was now fingering herself on the sofa.

"You gonna join us lover? I don't want you to feel left out"

Samantha hitched herself up off the sofa and moved round to where Mel was lapping at Vandana's wet pussy and making soft whimpers of delight as she did so.

Vandana moved her gaze down to Mel's bare pussy beneath her.

"Oh my. What do we have here?"

Vandana lowered her head so that her face was inches from Mel's pussy. Again, she breathed in heavily to get an indication of what the second pussy she was about to devour was going to taste like. A slightly different smell than Samantha's, but still enticing, Vandana was captivated by the long pussy lips, wet with excitement and enhanced by the absence of any pubic hair. She lowered her face and ran her tongue delicately down the moist cleft. The sharp tangy taste on the tip of her tongue made her let out a small whimper and Mel responded in a similar way to the effect her young lover was having on her. Vandana took one of the long labia lips in between her teeth and chewed very gently on it whilst pressing a finger into the wet hole opening in front of her.

Samantha knelt down on the rug next to Mel and ran a hand over Vandana's firm brown ass. She glanced at her girlfriend who she could tell was starting to lose control as she feasted on the beautiful brown pussy in front of her, eyes closed and letting out what sounded like a sobbing noise every time she licked the length of the slit, getting gradually faster with each stroke of her tongue. Samantha bent down and planted soft kisses on the enticing brown buttocks in front of her. She moved herself round slightly so that she was directly facing Vandana's bottom. She placed a hand on each of the lovely cheeks and parted them gently. Vandana raised her hips slightly and arched her back. Samantha found herself staring straight at an exquisite brown asshole, puckered and moist with the cream that had been flowing from Vandana's pussy. She noticed, in fact, that the whole crevice had a silky, shiny gleam to it.

"Oh my God. This just gets better and better" she said as she lowered her head, poked out her tongue and took one glorious single lick up the crack, upwards from where her girlfriend was feasting, pressing firmly on Vandana's brown hole as she passed it. She could hear a cry of ecstasy coming from Vandana as she did so. Mel opened her eyes to be greeted by the view of Samantha dabbing her tongue against Vandana's asshole. Her tongue was poked out to its full extent and, to Mel, it looked like she was trying to insert it into Vandana's ass.

"Jesus Christ" said Mel as she stopped licking for a second. "What an amazing view"

Vandana had now introduced three fingers into Mel's pussy and was pushing them in and out right up to the knuckles whilst flicking her tongue over Mel's clit. She stuck two fingers inside Vandana's pussy to reciprocate. This time it was Mel's turn to feel an orgasm build inside her. Samantha ran her forefinger down between Vandana's buttocks and came to a halt when she reached her brown ring. She pressed gently against it and the tip of her finger met a little resistance. Vandana froze for a second and then let out a loud moan as she experienced this new pleasure. Samantha pushed a little harder and her chubby finger slipped in to just past her fingernail with ease thanks to the combination of pussy juice and saliva acting as a lubricant.

"Oh my God yes" cried Vandana as she felt herself being deflowered.

Samantha pushed harder still, and her finger slipped in halfway and then she slowly forced it in fully to the point that it could go no further. Mel could feel Samantha's finger against hers through the wall of Vandana's vagina as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy while Samantha slowly moved her finger back and then forward in her anus. Vandana's body began to shudder, she removed her fingers from Mel's pussy and buried her face in it. She let out a loud scream of pleasure as her second orgasm hit, pushing her ass backwards and forcing the two dykes to push their fingers inside her as deep as possible. Samantha could feel Vandana's asshole constrict around her finger. Mel could hold back no longer and she also let out a long, drawn out moan as a tingling sensation flowed through her. Her body convulsed and she writhed beneath Vandana as she experienced the deepest of orgasms. Samantha slowly removed her finger from Vandana's ass and plunged it straight into Mel's open mouth. Mel opened her eyes wide and closed her mouth around Samantha's finger, sucking and groaning as she savoured this new taste sensation. Vandana climbed off Mel and turned around to see Mel sucking on the finger that has been buried deep in her ass a few seconds ago.

"Fucking hell yeah" she said as she moved over to Mel and began to kiss her hard, tasting a slight trace of her own ass on Mel's tongue.

"OK ladies. It's your turn" said Vandana, in breathless eagerness, as she pulled herself away from Mel's lips. "Both of you turn around and kneel against the sofa".

Samantha and Mel looked at each other, turned themselves round and, facing the sofa side by side, they leant forward and rested their arms on the seat cushions.

Vandana stared in amazement at the lunar expanse of the two white asses in front of her. This sort of thing was definitely not something that would normally turn her on but the whole experience had made her so horny and the two most intense orgasms she'd ever had made her hungry for more. She moved herself forward on all fours, her face directed straight towards Samantha's large white ass. The large, fleshy, dimpled cheeks wobbled slightly as Vandana started to plant kisses on her buttocks. Samantha moved her knees further apart and Vandana moved her head down to greet her exposed pussy. She began to lap at the wet slit gently and placed a hand on each of Samantha's pale, flabby buttocks. She pushed them apart and started to move her tongue slowly up the deep crevice, pushing it deep between the cheeks the salty taste of sweat greeted her. She reached Samantha's asshole and flicked her tongue over it rapidly causing Samantha to let out a squeal of ecstasy. Samantha turned her head towards Mel and they kissed passionately, Samantha's breathing getting heavier as she let out a moan on every breathe outwards as Vandana's tongue was lapping at her asshole. Vandana was forced to push Samantha's ass cheeks as wide apart as she could to get at the prize she was craving. She noticed a trail of soft, downy hairs running up the inside of the large crack and started to lap at the gaping crevice again. The musty taste that met her tongue was a whole new thrill for the young Indian girl. She was working herself up into a sex-fuelled hysteria with the sensations she was having and these brand-new senses that she was experiencing. She was so turned on and could feel her pussy juices slowly running down the inside of her thighs. She sighed loudly as she continued tonguing Samantha's asshole.

Almost reluctantly Vandana broke off from feasting, conscious that Mel was also eagerly awaiting similar treatment. She moved herself over and placed herself behind Mel's ass and again marvelled at the sight before her. This time Vandana turned herself over onto her back, moved herself between Mel's legs and, propping herself up on her elbows, could just about reach Mel's shaven pussy with its long lips tantalisingly hanging down like ripe fruit. Meanwhile Vandana could sense that Samantha had stood up and she could hear her walking away towards the back of the apartment.

'Where's she going' she thought to herself. 'She's going to miss out on the fun.'

Tipping her head backwards Vandana planted a long, lingering kiss on Mel's pussy much to her delight as Vandana could hear a long moan coming from above her. Mel lowered her hips slightly, Vandana laid back and gratefully received the gift before her on her outstretched tongue. She closed her eyes, ran her tongue the full length of Mel's pussy feeling the long lips on either side of her tongue and savoured the taste with another long groan of ecstasy. Vandana raised both her arms up behind Mel and placed a hand on each of her buttocks, kneading and squeezing them as she continued slurping and drinking in Mel's juices. With her right hand, and with the most delicate of touches, Vandana traced a finger down the length of the crack of Mel's ass cheeks. Another low rumbling sigh from Mel. On the upward stroke Vandana pressed her finger a little further into the crevice. Moving her finger downward again she pressed her finger further between the cheeks and continued with this method until after a few up and down strokes she felt Mel's asshole on the tip of her finger.

"Oh Christ" said Mel "I think I'm going to cum again"

At that moment Samantha walked back into the room carrying two flesh-pink strap-on cocks and sat herself down on the opposite sofa to observe the wonderful sight in front of her. She noticed the whole room seemed to be filled with the smell of female sex.

"Hmmmmm" she sighed as she sat back on the sofa and played with both of her nipples.

Vandana stopped her stroking motion and pressed her finger against the opening. She slowly pushed against the resistance she felt until the tip of her fingered penetrated Mel's ass. She left it there for a second before gradually pushing the full length of it inside Mel.

"Fuck yes" said Mel "I'm cumming...... I'm cumming....... I'm cumming"

Vandana could feel Mel's body tensing up. She didn't miss a stroke with her tongue. Licking furiously and moving her finger backwards and forwards in Mel's asshole.

"Yes.... Yes..... Yes....." cried Mel as her body began to shake. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh........... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh"

Vandana could feel Mel's juices running into her mouth and swallowed the tangy liquid down eagerly. Vandana gradually removed her finger from Mel's ass as Mel raised herself off Vandana's face, slightly unsteadily, her legs still shaking.

"Oh wow" said Mel, almost sobbing and breathing heavily in the aftermath of her climax. "That was incredible."

Vandana sat up on the rug to be faced by Samantha stood before her wearing one of the 7-inch strap-on dildos. She offered the other one to Mel.

"Put that on babe. This young lady deserves a reward for all she's done for us this evening"

Mel took the strap-on and Samantha walked towards the still-seated Vandana. Vandana let out an excited squeal, opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the pink shaft. She held the base of it with her right hand and took as much of it in her mouth as she could, gagging as it reached the back of her throat.

"That's it baby. Now lick it. Make it nice and wet." said Samantha

Without needing any further prompting Vandana took the dildo out of her mouth and started to lick the full length of it with long, slow strokes of her tongue. She felt for Samantha's pussy underneath the harness holding the dildo and easily inserted two fingers all the way in.

Mel was now standing next to Samantha wearing the strap-on she had been given and holding the tip of it next to Samantha's so that Vandana had both the cocks to choose from. She removed her fingers from Samantha's pussy, adjusted her position slightly and began to suck the shaft Mel had presented to her. Samantha laid herself down on the rug next to them. Vandana took Mel's dildo out of her mouth. It glistened with saliva in the dull light.

"Come over here princess" said Samantha to Vandana holding the dildo upright with her right hand.

"Oh my. Is that really all for me?"

Vandana crawled over to where Samantha lay and stood up placing a stocking-clad foot either side of Samantha's hips. Bending her knees, she gently lowered herself so that the tip of the shaft that Samantha was holding was touching her pussy lips. She sank herself onto the strap-on so that it gradually inched its way into her. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and let out a long continuous moan until the full length was buried deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes. That feels so good" said Vandana as she changed her position so that she was kneeling astride Samantha. She leaned forward and her brown breasts nestled between Samantha's flabby white ones which had sagged over to either side of her. They kissed and Samantha began to move her hips, enticing another groan of ecstasy from Vandana as the dildo began to move inside her. Mel moved behind Vandana and knelt down between Samantha's open legs. She shuffled forward, placed a hand on Vandana's silky brown hips and, moving her own hips, started to rub the strap-on up and down between Vandana's buttocks. She pressed down in order to make Samantha hold still for a moment and, moving her hands round she placed them on Vandana's ass cheeks, prized them apart gently revealing the glorious, tight brown hole that Samantha had been fingering a few minutes earlier and from which she'd gained a delicious taste of from Samantha's finger. She guided the tip of her dildo, still wet with saliva, to the puckered hole and pushed her hips forward a little. Vandana felt the tip rest against her asshole.

"Wait. No. I've never......" said Vandana as she broke off her kiss with Samantha and turned her head round trying to look at Mel. "It's too..... I won't be able to....."

"Shhhhhhh" said Mel. "I'll be gentle and slow. I promise to stop if it hurts too much"

Mel grabbed the base of the dildo and, pushing her hips forward a little more, saw the tip disappear into Vandana's ass.

"Oh...... please.... no.......no..... oh...... oh......"

Mel pushed a little further and could feel the resistance as Vandana began to tense up.

"Just relax honey. Trust me."

Vandana took a deep breath and tried to relax. Samantha held her face in her hands and, looking straight into her dark brown eyes, tried to re-assure her by stroking her cheeks.

"It's fine. Just stay calm and relax. You'll love it. I promise." said Samantha

The next push from Mel took the dildo in a full inch. Vandana's asshole closed around the shaft as the bulbous head of the strap-on disappeared inside her. She had overcome the initial shock and she could sense that the slight pain she felt to start with was now turning into something much more pleasurable. She began to relax, closed her eyes, let out a long sigh of joy and leant forward again into Samantha's chest, raising her hips slightly to give Mel a better angle of entry. Mel lifted her sagging stomach up and pushed it over to one side so that she could get better view of the dildo slipping into Vandana's ass.

"Oh my God. That looks beautiful" uttered Mel as she gazed down at the pink strap-on nestled in Vandana's tight brown hole.

Samantha placed her hands on Vandana's smooth brown hips and began to slowly move her own hips very gradually so that her strap on started to move inside Vandana's pussy again. She pushed Vandana's hips gradually backwards towards Mel so that the dildo slipped a little further into Vandana's ass.

"Ohhhhhh....... Ahhhhh I can feel it" cried out Vandana. "Yes. Yes. A little more"

Mel could feel that Vandana had relaxed as there was less resistance as she pushed forward and as Vandana's puckered brown ring was growing accustomed to the intrusion. Mel could feel her excitement building at the erotic sight before her and the fact that she was ass-fucking this beautiful young woman. She let go of her stomach and it sagged back down and rested on the top of Vandana's buttocks. She grabbed Vandana's hips and pushed the dildo in further. Simultaneously, Samantha began to move her strap-on backwards and forwards inside Vandana's pussy with a little more rhythm. The feeling of the double penetration was nothing like she had experienced before. She could feel herself starting to lose her self-control.

"Oh fuck" Vandana almost shouted. "Oh God yes. Oh..... Oh.... Ahhhhhh."

Mel slowly pushed the dildo further still until it could go no further and the full length was buried in Vandana's ass. She pulled it back again halfway and then thrust the full-length back in again. Vandana opened her eyes and mouth wide.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" cried out Vandana. "Oh yes..... Fuck me you fucking sluts. Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me in my cunt. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard".

Mel and Samantha needed no further encouragement as they both began to pump their dildos in and out of Vandana's holes, gathering pace with each stroke and making low grunting noises. Vandana could feel the stickiness of her stomach on top of Samantha's as Samantha started to perspire as a result of her exertions. She looked down at her and could see her face was covered in a film of sweat. Vandana was being worked into a sexual frenzy by the sensation of the double penetration and she felt like she was losing control of herself. She leant forward and began to lick at Samantha's face, across her top lip, her chin, cheeks, nose, across her closed eyelids. She moved her head down to the Samantha's left shoulder and moved Samantha's arm revealing an underarm covered in long dark hair glistening with beads of perspiration. Vandana buried her face in Samantha's armpit licking furiously, relishing the salty taste of sweat and the feeling of the long hair on her tongue.