UK Butch vs Indian Femme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Samantha............... I'm going to cum.... I'm cumming. Yes........ Fuck me...... Keep going..... harder...... harder".

Mel and Samantha were getting even more turned knowing, and hearing, what effect they were having on this gorgeous young lady. Mel grabbed Vandana's suspender belt with one hand and began to pummel her with the strap-on even harder.

"Yes. Come on baby". Mel said.

Mel was now sweating quite heavily herself and beads of sweat dripped off her face and landed in the small of Vandana's back. Samantha started bucking her hips so that her strap on was thrusting into Vandana's pussy at a faster pace, her tits and stomach quivering beneath Vandana as she did so. Vandana could hold back no longer. The sensation of a dildo being thrust into her ass and another one buried deep inside her wet pussy was just too much. Her body tensed.

"Oh. Oh. Oh yes. Make me cum...... yes..... yes." She let out a loud cry of ecstasy as the deepest of orgasms wracked her body......"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah............ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH".

Vandana's young brown body, sandwiched between the bulky frames of the two white lesbians, bucked and convulsed as the climatic eruption flowed through her. Her body went limp and she slumped herself down on top of Samantha's ample torso panting heavily and making quiet weeping noises. Mel slowly pulled the strap-on out from the brown asshole causing a small moan to come from Vandana as the glistening shaft was removed.

"Come over here. Let me taste her" said Samantha to Mel

Mel shuffled over to Samantha on her knees, tracing her fingers all the way up Vandana's back as she did so and causing a small post-climatic shiver to run through Vandana's body who was still resting, almost lifeless, on top of Samantha, head nestled on her chest listening to her rapid heartbeat. She could sense the heartbeat increasing further as Mel approached Samantha's head pointing the dildo at her mouth.

"Oh yes" Samantha said as the strap-on came towards her

She opened her mouth and closed her lips around the pink rod as it hit the back of her throat. Vandana lifted her head to look on at what was happening. Mel slowly pulled the dildo out of Samantha's mouth who kept her lips clamped around it as she did so.

"Hmmmmmmm. Oh wow. Delightful" said Samantha as she closed her eyes and savoured the dank, moist taste she had just experienced.

"Jesus. That was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before" said Vandana as she started to regain her senses.

She hitched herself up Samantha's chest and kissed her hard on the mouth tasting herself on Samantha's tongue as she did so. Both of them moaned as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Mel stepped out of her strap-on harness and flopped herself down on the sofa still breathing heavily. She picked up Vandana's panties that were next to her and wiped them over her face to mop away the perspiration. Vandana climbed off Samantha and stood up, feeling a little dizzy, her legs feeling like they wouldn't support her weight, as a result of the mind-blowing orgasms she'd had. She went and sat next to Mel and they both looked down at Samantha who was still lying on the rug recovering. Her flabby stomach shaking as it moved up and down with her deep breaths as beads of sweat trickled down either side of her torso.

Vandana couldn't resist one final suck on Mel's boobs. She lifted up her sagging left breast and brought her head down to meet it, taking the nipple into her mouth as she did so. She rolled her tongue around it as Mel let out a small sigh.

Mel lifted up Vandana's head up and kissed her softly on the lips.

"You certainly are one horny young lady, aren't you? Are you planning on staying the night or have to get back to somewhere? Before you answer that, do you mind if I keep these as a souvenir of our amazing evening" said Mel holding Vandana's knickers up in front of her.

"Unfortunately, ladies I need to get back home tonight but I've had the most incredible evening" said Vandana as she stood up and picked her dress up off the floor, standing over Samantha who was still led out in front of her. Samantha looked up, still taking in long gulps of air, and gazed at Vandana's lovely brown pussy. Vandana teasingly opened her legs slightly to give Samantha a better view. "As far as the souvenir goes" Vandana said, turning back to Mel and taking the lace knickers from her, "there's no need to keep these. I'm planning on calling round again next weekend. If that's OK with you two?"