UK Butch vs Indian Femme

Story Info
Young Indian girl meets 2 older dykes in a bar.
8.1k words
4.72
19.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lezlez69
Lezlez69
22 Followers

UK Butch vs Indian Femme

It started off just like any other Friday evening (although this one was a bit more special as it was Lisa's hen party). The 12 girls had been out all afternoon and were more than a little tipsy when they stumbled into yet another bar at around 10pm. They had wandered a little bit off the beaten track and this one was a little bit more of a 'rough and ready' type place than they had been frequenting previously.

Lisa was due to get married the following Saturday and was determined that she and the girls had a day to remember before she tied the knot. Most of the party had been pretty much life-long friends and there were a couple of girls she had met when she had started work in a small accountancy office a year ago. The bar was fairly quiet when they stumbled rowdily through the door. The handful of clientele looked round to see what the commotion was, including a couple of butch looking lesbians at the end of the bar. Mel and Samantha looked up. The sight of the hen party stumbling towards the bar raised a wry smile.

"This will create a bit of atmosphere that's sadly lacking in this place" Mel said to no-one in particular.

Mel and Samantha had been partners for a couple of years now. Both in their mid-fifties more than a little overweight, Mel's hair was a chestnut colour, cut short and parted to one side, with streaks of grey running through it, whilst Samantha had hers shaved very short but was an unnatural blonde thanks to the hair-dye applied every few weeks. One of the members of the hen party started heading straight for Mel and Samantha and they stared at her, mouths wide open, as she approached them. Vandana was one of the girls Lisa had met at work. Lisa had invited her along to the party as she was always good fun to be around. She was British Indian and, at 5 foot 2 with long dark, slightly wavy hair, dark brown eyes and with beautiful unblemished brown skin, she was a vision to behold as she walked towards them in a short black dress. Wearing no make-up, except for an application of dark red lipstick applied to her extremely kissable lips, she smiled a beautiful polite smile as she saw the effect she was having on them both and walked straight past them and into the ladies toilet.

"Wow" said Samantha to Mel. "Did you see that? What a beauty".

"Indeed" said Mel. "I said things needed livening up a bit in here and they certainly have"

A few minutes later Vandana appeared from the toilets and brushed against Mel as she walked past her. She walked back towards her group of friends whilst Mel and Samantha stared at her beautiful curvy ass. She hadn't pulled her dress down quite far enough after her visit to the toilet and there was the slightest hint of black stocking top just visible to them both.

"Beautiful from the front and the back" said Mel.

Vandana hadn't had a traditional Indian upbringing. No arranged marriage, no pressure to follow the old traditions. She'd been a bit of a rebel at school and college and had a few boyfriends over the past few years. None had lasted very long and she'd been less than impressed by their clumsy, amateurish attempts at love making but that didn't stop her from being a horny 24 year old, especially after a few drinks. She had only ever had what you would call a lesbian experience once when she was at university when, again on a drunken night out, she'd kissed a girl in a nightclub. It hadn't gone any further but she still remembered the excitement she felt at the time and how it left her wanting more.

Over the course of the next half hour or so Mel and Samantha's eyes were riveted to Vandana as she sipped her prosecco and threw the odd cursory glance and a few seductive smiles at them. She knew they liked what they saw, she was enjoying the attention and she was determined to do a bit of flirting while she could. She could feel a damp patch forming in her knickers at the thought of getting some action. Even if it was with a couple of old, fat dykes.

"Is she for real?" said Mel. "Let's beckon her over to see if she wants us to buy her a drink"

"No" Samantha replied. "She's with her friends, having a good time. Leave her be".

"OK" said Mel reluctantly "but I bet you her pussy tastes amazing" she added, smiling at Samantha.

Lisa had spotted the attention that Vandana was getting (and saw how Vandana was playing up to it).

"I dare you to go up to one of them and give her a kiss" Lisa whispered in Vandana's ear.

"You know me" replied Vandana "I'm not one to back down from a dare"

She headed straight for the end of the bar whilst Mel and Samantha both looked at her with a confused look on their faces as she approached them.

"Hello ladies" Vandana said "I can't help but notice that you've been watching me ever since I walked in. My friend over there has also noticed and has dared me to come over and give one of you a kiss. So here goes"

Without any further hesitation, she put her hand behind Samantha's neck (who just happened to be the one nearest to her) and pulled her head towards hers. She pursed her lips and gave Samantha a kiss and held it for a few seconds. Vandana then opened her mouth slightly, poked out her tongue and licked Samantha lips. Samantha let out a barely audible moan and instinctively opened her mouth too. Vandana wasted no time in locking lips with Samantha, kissing her hard and exploring the inside of Samantha's mouth with her tongue. Even the taste of beer on Samantha's tongue didn't put Vandana off. She kissed her hard whilst stroking her short blonde hair on the back of her head. Mel looked on at the scene in astonishment.

"Jesus" exclaimed Samantha as Vandana unlocked their lips. "That was a very unexpected surprise".

"But nice though yeah? By the way. My name is Vandana. You ladies would be?"

"I'm Mel and the lucky recipient of your lips is my girlfriend, Samantha. I'll speak for her as she tries to recover her composure. You've got some nerve young lady. Was it the alcohol that made you do it or do you have some lesbian tendencies lurking deep inside that beautiful body of yours?"

Vandana laughed. "Never tried girl on girl action but the bride-to-be dared me to do it and I'm never one to say no when a dare is involved".

Mel and Samantha exchanged a knowing glance. "Hmmmmm..... interesting" said Mel "How about if we dare you to come back to our apartment with us. Conveniently, we live just down the street".

"That's a very kind invitation. OK" replied Vandana. "It's a deal. I'll come round for a quick drink. Unless you've got something else in mind" she added, with a playful look at both of them, her inhibitions lowered by all the drink she'd consumed during the course of the afternoon.

"That's for us to know and for you to find out" said Samantha who had now semi-regained some of her composure

Vandana responded "Great. In that case I'll look forward to finding out. I'll just finish my drink and tell the girls that I'm calling it a night. Meet me outside in five minutes".

Vandana walked back over to the hen party. They were all knocking back cocktails and were too busy chatting to have noticed what she had been up to. Only Lisa had been watching on in fascination.

"You really are up for anything aren't you?" Lisa said to Vandana

"Too right" replied Vandana "In fact I'm done for the evening. I've had an invite back to their place. I promise to tell you all about it on Monday."

"Go for it girl. You only live once. I can't imagine this lot will be wanting to stay out much longer either" she said, gesturing towards the rest of the party.

Vandana said her good-byes to the rest of the girls and stepped outside into the warm evening. The anticipation of what was about to happen made her heart race faster and her pussy was really getting moist now at the thought of being fucked by those two dykes.

Mel and Samantha appeared a minute or so later.

"OK. Let's go." said Mel

They all linked arms, Vandana in the middle of both her newfound acquaintances, and walked the few steps to the apartment. Mel opened the door and they spilled into a rather nice living room. A surprisingly large space with a couple of big, comfy sofas framing a large, thick rug in front of a fireplace. The area was illuminated, with what Vandana thought to be a rather romantic glow, by a large lamp off to one side of the room.

Vandana kicked off her shoes and went straight to one of the sofas and sat down. As she did Mel and Samantha got another glimpse of her stocking tops as she shifted herself further back on the cushion to get comfortable.

"Want a drink?" asked Mel

"I thought you had something else in mind" Vandana replied, looking at them both suggestively with her big brown eyes and fluttering her long dark eyelashes.

Mel and Samantha didn't need any more prompting. They walked over to the sofa and sat themselves down either side of Vandana. She turned her head towards Mel.

"I don't want you to feel left out" Vandana said to Mel "let's see how good of a kisser you are in comparison to your girlfriend"

Mel moved closer and Vandana turned her head to meet Mel's lips. They kissed passionately, lips locked together, tongues exploring each other mouths. This time it was for Vandana to let out a moan of pleasure as Samantha moved closer at her other side and started to plant tender kisses on her neck and gently squeeze her left breast through her dress. She could feel the outline of a lacy bra underneath there and she felt the nipple starting to stiffen under her touch. She breathed in Vandana's expensive smelling perfume as, with her other hand, she started to slowly pull down the zip at the back of Vandana's dress. When the zipper was fully down, she gently pulled the dress over her shoulders and down to her waist to reveal a beautiful black lacy bra. Vandana's nipples were hard, and she could feel her knickers were getting really wet as she experienced a longing ache in her pussy.

Vandana leaned slightly forward, still passionately kissing Mel, while Samantha unhooked her bra and guided the straps down Vandana's arms. Her bra fell away to reveal two beautifully pert, but deceptively quite large, breasts. She had lovely brown nipples and very large brown areolas around each one. Samantha gasped as she caught site of them. Mel broke away from the kiss when she heard the noise from her girlfriend. They both stared at the magnificent sight in front of them.

"Wow. Just wow" said Mel. "Those are just gorgeous. I really can't believe this is happening. You certainly are a stunning young lady"

"And I'm all yours for the evening" Vandana responded "I can't wait to see what you've got planned for me".

She stood up and turned round to face them both. Very slowly, she started to move her dress down past her hips and then let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of it and stood in front of Mel and Samantha in just her suspender belt, black, lace-topped stockings and a pair of expensive looking black lace knickers matching the bra that was now draped casually over the back of the sofa. They stared at the young girl stood before them, mouths open, eyes wide, speechless. Vandana started to slowly pull her knickers down whilst keeping eye contact with the stunned duo. Mel and Samantha's gaze moved down to Vandana's neatly trimmed pussy. The pubic hair around her pussy lips glistened in the dim light with the juices that had been flowing since the kiss in the bar. They were both breathing heavily, hearts racing and felt the excitement building inside them at the thought of what was going to happen next. Vandana stepped out of her knickers, picked them up and tossed them casually at Samantha who caught them and immediately noticed how damp they were. She lifted them to her nose and breathed in the heady scent deeply. She let out a groan as she did so and passed them over to Mel.

"Here you go. I don't think you'll be disappointed"

Mel opened up the knickers and located the soaking wet area where Vandana's pussy juices had been flowing for the past hour. She brought the knickers up to her mouth, poked out her tongue and lapped at the wet lace. She closed her eyes and let out a loud sigh of satisfaction as she did so.

"I knew she'd taste good. I told you so" said Mel turning to Samantha

"Why are you wasting your time with those when you can have the real thing. Come here ladies" said Vandana as she sat down on the rug.

Mel was the first one to stand. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and took off her jeans. She was wearing a pair of men's trunk-style underpants (Vandana noticed a wet patch at the front of those too) with a roll of flab hanging over the top of them, and a functional bra to hold in what looked like a pair of quite substantial breasts whose size Vandana had struggled to gauge under the baggy t-shirt. She had several tattoos on both arms and a tattoo of a snake ran all the way up and round her right leg. The head of it in at the top of her thigh, just underneath the bottom of her trunks, staring towards her pussy. Samantha raised herself off the sofa and moved up behind Mel. She undid her bra for her, pushed the straps forward over her shoulders and then let it drop to the floor. Now it was Vandana's turn to be taken aback by what she saw. A huge pair of saggy white breasts were revealed with the large nipples pointing towards the floor as they drooped down almost to the flabby stomach underneath. Samantha reached round and hoisted up a breast up in each hand and rubbed the thumb of each hand over the nipples.

"Do you like what you see?" asked Samantha to Vandana over Mel's right shoulder. "Are you sure you want to go ahead with this?"

"I've never been more turned on in my life" replied Vandana. "Can't wait to get my first taste of pussy. Do you two think you can satisfy a super-horny 24-year-old lesbian virgin?".

"We'll try our very best even if it takes all night." said Samantha

Vandana laid back on the carpet as Mel pulled down her trunks and flicked them over to the other sofa with her foot. Vandana tilted her head forward from the rug and saw a long labia dangling down from a completely shaved pussy. She closed her eyes, laid her head back on the rug and visualised herself nibbling on those pussy lips. As she did, she could feel her own juices trickling from her pussy and down between the cheeks of her buttocks.

Mel knelt down next to Vandana and began to kiss her hard on the lips, stroking her neck and shoulders as she did so. The low moaning sounds coming from Vandana prompted her to move her hand slowly down to those lovely brown breasts. She took one of the nipples between thumb and forefinger and squeezed it gently. Vandana sighed under Mel's touch and kiss. She was feeling a little light-headed due to a combination of the alcohol and what was happening to her. She could hear Samantha's jeans being unzipped. Mel broke off the kiss and moved her mouth slowly down Vandana's neck and shoulders kissing gently and softly licking the perfectly smooth brown skin all the way. Vandana turned her head to look at Samantha who was still standing but now completely naked. She too had the stomach flab hanging down and the saggy white breasts, although a little smaller than Mel's. She had a sleeve tattoo covering her right arm and several more tattoos on her left arm. Vandana could see a substantial bush of dark pubic hair covering Samantha's pussy, hiding the lips from view. She also noticed that she seemed to have neglected shaving her legs for a couple of weeks as they had a thin covering of soft, dark hair.

When Mel reached Vandana's right breast she stopped for a second to take a close up look, whispered "fucking yeah" to herself and then took the stiff nipple into her mouth. She sucked it hard and nibbled it gently. She opened her mouth wide and only just managed to cover the large brown areola as she began to roll her tongue around her nipple. Vandana let out a loud groan and held her hand out to Samantha to guide her down next to her on the other side from Mel. Samantha knelt down, lowered her head and began to kiss Vandana gently. She responded with another moan of pleasure as Samantha reached down and squeezed her left breast. Samantha still had a slight taste of beer in her mouth but this didn't bother her. She was so turned on by what was happening.

Mel started to move her hand slowly, and with the lightest of touches, over Vandana's stomach, over her suspender belt and down towards her pussy. She marvelled at its smoothness and how warm to the touch her skin was. She stopped when she reached her pubic hair and traced a finger in a line across the top of it. Vandana reached out and started to caress Mel's sagging left breast.

"Oh Mel. Touch my pussy please. I'm begging you" said Vandana as she pushed Samantha away from her with her other arm "and I'm desperate to taste you" she said to Samantha as she looked her straight in the eye.

Mel moved her fingers through Vandana's short pubic hair until she reached her clit. Vandana closed her eyes and gave a shudder under the touch. Mel moved her forefinger over the clit and rubbed it down between Vandana's pussy lips.

"Oh my. You are so wet" said Mel as she began to move her finger up and down the opening to Vandana's pussy.

Vandana let out a groan and could feel the start of an orgasm building inside her

Samantha had positioned herself over Vandana's face. Kneeling upright and facing towards Vandana's feet so that she could get a better view of her girlfriend slurping at Vandana's teat and playing with the pussy of their very own Indian Goddess.

Vandana opened her eyes to be greeted with the vision of Samantha's big white ass and hairy pussy coming slowly down towards her face.

"Yes. Yes. Please let me lick you. Let me taste you"

Samantha stopped just out of reach of Vandana's eager mouth.

"You're teasing me Samantha. Please. I need to taste your pussy"

Samantha lowered herself further and Vandana could smell the musty scent and could feel the hairs on the inside of Samantha's unshaven thighs rubbing against the side of her face. Vandana reached out her tongue to meet the mound of hair coming towards her face, moist and glistening. Samantha lowered herself completely onto Vandana's face and gave out a long, loud moan. Vandana got her first taste of pussy. Not unpleasant at all, and with a slightly acrid taste, she lapped eagerly at the wet slit with her nose wedged between Samantha's huge buttocks. She reached round the back of Samantha, placed the palm of her hands on each of the two large white cheeks and moved them apart so that she could shove her nose even further between them. At the same time Mel had moved away from Vandana's breast, the nipple now gleaming with saliva, and was kissing her way gently down Vandana's beautiful brown stomach. She moved herself round between Vandana's legs so that she could see right up to the sight of her girlfriend, eyes closed in ecstasy, moans of pleasure coming from her and Vandana's head completely buried in between her thighs. Mel moved in and sniffed Vandana's delectable aroma. She blew lightly on the lips which caused a shudder to run through Vandana's body. She slowly moved Vandana's swollen, dark, almost purple, pussy lips apart, using her thumbs to reveal the inner wet pink flesh, and then she gently lapped at Vandana's gorgeous pussy, moaning with each stroke of her tongue as she savoured the fresh taste of the seeping nectar. Mel had slept with dozens of women over the past four decades but had never tasted a pussy like this before. Vandana's juices were so sweet with a warm fragrant taste and smell.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm" murmured Mel as she flicked her tongue against Vandana's clit.

Then it happened. Vandana felt a tingling sensation building inside her. The smell of Samantha's ass, the taste of her pussy juice dripping into her mouth and the feel of Mel's tongue on her clit, who had also now introduced two fingers into Vandana's soaking wet pussy with ease, was too much for the young Indian girl. She let out a loud cry, muffled by the fact her face was smothered by Samantha's ample frame, as a massive orgasm hit her. Her whole body tensed and then shook as Mel continued to press her tongue against her clit whilst furiously working both fingers in and out of her pussy.

Lezlez69
Lezlez69
22 Followers