Ula by Candlelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find myself looking down at Loti's neatly trimmed brown mound, As Paul was doing to me a little earlier, I take time to stroke, ever so delicately, her soft, yielding thighs.

Loti's pussy lips are a tangle of purpling flesh, glistening in the candlelight. "Eh, Paul, come and look", I murmur. He's eager, quickly moving to lie close, angled next to me, the two of us either side of Loti's outstretched leg, Paul reaches over, gathers my hair and drapes it back over my shoulders -- a nice touch that leaves my hands free for more important work. I smile as he settles on his side, head rested on one hand. His answering look says it all; 'Over to you, Ula'.

I need no encouragement, once again, Loti's pussy so fuckable. I dip my head and let my tongue loose, fingers once more teasing apart pussy lips. Loti's arousal plain both to eyes and nose, I reach straight for her clit. If Loti's anything like me, this is what she needs. Yes, once I'm on my way, I can never have too much clit play. I settle in for long, delicious minutes; 'No hurry now, Ula', I tell myself, licking, nibbling, teasing with mouth, lips and fingers.

I'm not greedy; I have plans for Paul, too. If he and I come anywhere near their own performance, earlier, on my own pussy, then Loti's in for a wild ride. Wilder even than my own, I think. She was playing second fiddle to Paul but now I'm positioned right where I do my best work -- 'Watch and learn, Paul... watch and learn', I think to myself.

Sure enough, as I work at Loti, after a few minutes her pelvis starts the dance that tells me I've read her body like an open book. I lift my head, looking for Paul. Ha, I might have known; he's still propped up on one hand while the other has charge of his dick, the slow deliberate strokes of a man pacing himself.

I've other things in mind for Paul -- I want Loti to feel him too; "Hey, plenty of time for that later, Paul; come help me!" Oh yes, well trained -- Paul's up on hands and knees in an instant - quicker even than Zeus when I tell him 'heel'.

I return to pleasuring Loti. Paul's head is now just inches from mine, ready to lean in whenever I ease off. I smile to myself as, once more, he starts to palm Loti's mound and lower belly, feeling for himself his lover's growing rhythm within -- contract, release, clench, relax....over and over.

I'm grazing hungrily. Paul's so close, and both of us are transfixed by the sexy sight of Loti's engorged, slick pussy lips. I lick, I probe, I kiss, suck and then let off. Lifting my head, I lean over to kiss Paul who's as eager as I'd hoped to taste Loti on my lips. We smooch = over and over - the two of us sharing that taste. I dip my head low, between Loti's glistening thighs, lick and taste then up to Paul. sharing, again and again. All this to Loti's low moans of satisfaction.

Paul, I know, wants some of that pussy himself, but I'm here now and I want him watching me as I take Loti in just the same way he gave me so much pleasure. I want to lick, finger, fuck -- show him just how amazing girl on girl can be.

I feel my own cunt tighten as my imagination takes hold of that thought and its rich possibilities. I realise I'm starting to ache with desire once more... even as the night stretches on ahead of us -- wow.. hold back girl, I tell myself, 'wait your turn'.

Like Paul, I know I can go like this for hours, keeping Loti teetering right on the edge of orgasm as I lap away. Licking her out, I just go right on, Paul still greedy for the taste of Loti's pussy on my lips.

Outside it's started raining. Behind drawn curtains, I hear it plashing on the window; above us, drumming on the roof. Here, though, all is cosy, intimate and warm.

I look to our reflection, the three of us stretched out across the bed in the golden candle-lit glow. I see Paul's eyes drinking in the scene, sometimes watching me, sometimes gazing at the three of us -- drawn, like me, to the glorious sights unfolding in the mirror. As happy to watch as to play - exploring our own small world of sensual pleasure.

Loti though, is starting to get restless. A moaning and murmuring amid the sounds of downpour. Her pelvis lifting to my face with increasing urgency. I'm not done yet, though, so decide it's time to upset her rhythm, to slow her.

Back to her clit, once more. I work it until I sense Loti's release approaching in her growing tension - thighs, belly, pussy. Then, I stop. This time I leave off and, instead, gently trail my tongue upwards.

Over Loti's mound, up to her belly button and after pausing just long enough to lick that small, perfectly formed dimple, I carry on. Now I lick, now I purse my lips to kiss and tease, and here, there, I gently bite, nibble, and suck. All the while climbing up -- not stopping until I'm looking straight down at her swelling bosom.

I'm quite happy to rest on hands and knees, admiring the view. If I've read Paul right, thirty seconds for him to take in the view - two pussies tantalising him - and he'll be at work on Loti's, and with luck, on mine too.

I catch Loti's enquiring glance out of the corner of my eye and in stealth answer the unasked question ' Eh girl, I can still hardly believe these are yours -- I'm just here for the view!'. Loti relaxes, beams wordlessly then, as a look of - well - contentment comes over her, she catches her lower lip with teeth in a gentle - long familiar - overbite.

Whoa!! It's as if someone's flicked a switch -- I'm undone, completely, on suddenly seeing the girl from the far past in a simple look of the grown woman. In a flash, my lust melts away, turns instead to a sad, achingly sweet nostalgia for a time of life, for places and people now gone forever. Is this really that young, shy, teenager I first came to know all those years ago?

I collapse on top of her, gather her in my arms and squeeze as tightly as I can. 'Oh Loti... I've missed you so much.... '. There's really nothing more to say. Always finely tuned to the feelings of others, Loti immediately responds in kind, clutching me as tightly as I do her. We cuddle, we kiss, and - orgasms can wait -- let the emotion of the moment wash over the two of us.

It's just so good to be here with Loti, the two of us so far from home, so far through our lives already, but complete, content and well, in the important ways, totally unchanged. The next thing I know, we're both laughing, and bawling our eyes out, all at the same time.

Poor Paul; one minute, Pornhub... the next, Days of our Lives! But, you know, he should understand; Loti and I are special together, and it's been too long since we've caught up face to face. Time's precious, I think. Gosh, like my own, I can see in Loti's hair the first few wisps of white in that cascading thicket of black curls -- where have the years gone?

As we hug and cuddle, my face buried in that glorious head of early middle-aged hair, I realise our zoom calls have been a poor substitute for each other's company, our catchup earlier in the day at the mall just the preview. I know too, that however long we've talked and joked about this night, it, too, has cast a spell of hesitancy on us both.

Right now, though, none of that matters. The dam bursts, the spell is broken; to hell with Paul -- we yabber and cackle away in the language we feel most comfortable in, hooting with laughter as we loudly congratulate each other with having made it this far in life's journey - alive, healthy and successful.

Here we are, right here, doing what we're doing, and none of our friends, not one of them, could have any idea what we're up to. It's just so hilarious, and -- we both agree -- feels so weird in one way, and just so right in another.

Maybe it's the wine, maybe just the outpouring of emotion; whatever, this goes on for long minutes. Paul lies there patiently, understanding only that this is girl talk, catchup talk, heart to heart.... and all a world away from his threesome!

Eventually, and perhaps understanding with this particular mood upon us, two's the best of company and three's just a little crowded, Paul - and his well-slackened erection - amble off into the other room. He casts a last look behind him, a little dejected, I think - but patience, fella -- give the girls a bit of space and we'll get to you when we're good and ready.

I have to smile; Paul and Loti have a wee thing going over her taste for wine -- it's no surprise that as soon as he's out the door, Loti untangles the two of us, slides off the bed, and with all the artistry of a connoisseur, has our glasses refilled and is handing mine across. Not missing a beat, she's busy fluffing up a couple of pillows with her spare hand so we can sit up, covered by the duvet, and carry on the catch up.

No surprise either, when a few minutes later, Paul's back, a carton of juice and three tumblers -- 'Ha, beaten to the draw there', I think. "Good job we're drinking from small glasses" I say to no-one in particular. Paul sighs -- a man who knows when he's beaten. He sets his refreshments down on the small dresser and leaves again -- after all, we're yacking and cackling away like the two long-lost friends we are... and he can't understand a word.

I hear the sound of the TV in the next room - the poor guy thinks we're all done, I guess, and well yes, it's like the sex has loosened our tongues and we just have so much to catch up on. We're still chattering away half an hour later, when the door opens and Paul reappears. "Aaah... I think our threesome's back on" I whisper in stealth to Loti.

There's a low, matching stool and as we sip demurely, this naked man sits down, leans forward, one hand on a knee, the other on his chin and looks -- well, like a man who's wondering how much more his penis is going to shrink.

I can't help myself -- we did some art history back in our school days so, nodding in Paul's direction, I just whisper one word in Loti's ear... 'Rodin'.

We burst into helpless giggles yet again, poor Paul now wondering what on earth's going on. Two women sitting up in bed, under the duvet, sipping wine and laughing at him like they're watching a Michael Macintyre show. I start to feel a bit sorry for Paul and so, in stealth, I see if Loti's ready for some more. 'Your poor darling's gone all floppy, Loti; what should we do?'

I feel a bit guilty, cos I know what I want to do. I'm feeling so horny after two rounds of eating pussy -- yes, twice now, but without satisfying Loti. Really, I just want to get my head back between her thighs and pick up again right where I left off.

Loti, though, sucks in her cheeks in a very expressive way, telling me it's time for some cock sucking. As I say, not the biggest I've seen, but more than enough for the two of us, I think.

'Go on darling, he's all yours -- I think that thing needs the kiss of life before there's beef for us both" Good job Paul can't understand what I'm saying.

Loti drains her glass, climbs out of bed in a slow, slinky way, eyes on Paul, and slowly sidles up to him. Slowly, deliberately, she rubs her pubes in his face, but then drops to her knees and -- well, I can't see what she's doing, but there's a smile back on Paul's face.

I watch, still sipping my own wine, and throw back the duvet so Paul can watch me fingering myself. His smile grows and from the way Loti's head is bobbing back and forth I'm sure that's not the only thing growing.

I've always got off on watching others, and I'm sure Paul can see the effect the two of them are having on me. As for Loti, when she pulls away to look back at me, she's just in time to see me slide two fingers deep inside my core - her look is, once again, one of desire and lust.

Right now though, we both seem to agree, let's share with Paul. Loti's been bobbing away merrily, and I can see, for myself, Paul's throbbing dick. She beckons me over, so putting aside my glass and easing off the bed I walk across and settle down behind her, gathering her hair, cuddling as I rest my chin on her shoulder for a better look at this sexy woman showing me her moves.

Perhaps conscious of an audience. Loti draws away, turns to kiss me, long, drawn out and sexy, then whispers in stealth 'Come share', trying to pull me round. I have other ideas; "No, you show me" I insist. I don't tell Loti that she's the one I want... right now. She's so warm, soft, desirable, and - as every minute passes - seems to grow ever more passionate. I want that - I want it all; Paul's turn can come later.

With this hunger growing within me -- and the wine's given me an extra edge - once Loti has settled her mouth back onto her man's dick, I slowly get to work, letting go the cuddle and instead smoothing my hands down over her luscious hips, then reaching around her, each side, to cup those lovely, swelling breasts, touching, feeling and leaving off only to fondle their generous, firm nipples.

I'm not wanting to interrupt the couple -- I'm just doing my own girl on girl thing here. Loti, though, clearly loves what I'm doing. Up she comes, leaning back into my own bosom, sighing with pleasure. I hold her tighter -- she feels so good -- but it's not an embrace that lasts long. I get it; her mind's on both me and him. I hang on as she dips forward again, dragging me with her - back to her own insistent pleasuring of Paul.

Ah Paul; dear, sweet Paul. He's looking a lot happier than he was a few minutes ago, his icy cold tumbler of juice forgotten, left to gather condensation as his two hands instead clasp his wife's head. I watch him, watching us -- Loti sucking him off, her nipples between my fingers. I blow him a kiss, and once I have his attention, his eyes follow my hand, now headed down over Loti's belly, onwards and down to her waiting pussy.

My thighs are wrapped around Loti's wonderful ass, and she responds eagerly, pushing back into me, aiming, I guess, to let me ease my fingers between those gorgeous labia. I'm not surprised to find them just as wet and full as when we'd left off.

Soon my fingers and hand are once again slick with her juices as I gently tease clit and lightly penetrate; not really a fuck, more to draw from out of her sopping pussy yet more of her juices, rich, warm, slippery.

I rub Loti while Loti sucks Paul - his heavy breathing a sure sign she knows what she's doing. She and I are wrapped tightly, but the view over Loti's shoulder has my attention too. I know she's not going to come while she's busy milking Paul's dick and so I choose to join their lovemaking.

I give a last light flick of Loti's clit then bring up my hand, now wet, sticky and warm; Loti guesses what I want, and eases back until her mouth holds only the glans of Paul's prick, letting me grasp his thick, veined shaft. I begin to work him slowly, up and down. Some strokes I hold him tight, drawing his skin with me, over his ribbed engorged shaft. Some strokes I ease off so he can feel, instead, my hand slide, with the silky smoothness of his wife's juices, over that veined and knotted pole.

Oh yes, Paul, I'm good at this, and I'm only just getting started with you. He groans, Loti tenses. After a few minutes, I slide my hand right down and reach under to gently cradle his swollen balls, allowing Loti once more to take in as much of that cock as she wants, tasting herself yet again, this time smeared along the length of Paul's solid dick.

I look up, ready to ask Paul how it feels, having two women on his dick at the same time; oh hell -- his eyes are closed, a look of intense concentration on his face and I realise maybe I have the answer already. By now I, too, am well into the game of making it last and I can see he's about to go over the edge... whoa... not yet big boy!!

I lean back, pulling Loti with me, and Paul's engorged penis slips wetly from her mouth, just in time. The three of us collapse, Loti and I in fits of giggles.

Enough on the floor, who needs carpet burn?! We help one another up onto the bed, cuddling, naked, and all of us hot with desire. Loti -- what a cock teaser -- has plans for Paul and me, now that he's well warmed up.

"Honey, I want to watch Ula come again... and I know you want to finger fuck pussy some more..." she murmurs, rubbing one hand over Paul's chest hair, while looking down at my hips and taking Paul's own hand with her other and tucking him between my thighs.

Two of Paul's fingers come to rest each side of my pussy lips, ready to move on, but I just can't help myself, I want Loti again and this time I want to ride her, kicking and screaming until I've licked and sucked every last shudder and shake from her as she comes.

"Uh uh", I respond, shaking my head and looking Paul squarely in the eye "Let's you and me have some fun with Loti instead... she's the one who needs to come and you know there's enough pussy for the two of us". The couple exchange a glance of unspoken agreement; Loti smiles, pulls Paul's hand from my crotch and eases it down into her own, instead.

Yes!! Inwardly, I give myself a high five and motion Loti to lie down. Paul pulls back as I rest on my knees with Loti's head in my lap. Loti's brown, hourglass shaped body lies stretched out in front of me -- oh, yeah, I want that body again so badly. Bending over the top of Loti's head, it's hard for me to make out her upside down expression, but there's no mistaking her smooching lips.

Loti pulls my head down and, upside down though we are, easily kisses me, full on the lips. The thought flashes in my mind that we've kissed together more, this evening, than in the whole of our lives -- what's taken us so long?

On my hands and knees, now, I slowly work my body over hers, my boobs hanging over her head as her tongue once more licks my nipples with the gentlest of touches -- they're almost unbearably sensitive once I've come.... I guess she knows that already and this is the touch of a woman. I find myself matching her, though licking Loti's with a vigour I know will arouse rather than pain, before we each leave off and kiss our way onwards and down.

All the while, there beside us, is Paul. He slowly strokes his dick, gazing at us making out as I slowly reach for the sixty nine I want so badly. Seeing the look in his eye, I reach over, catch the head of his cock with my fingers and gave him a reassuring squeeze.... patience Paul.. like you say... we've got all night.

As I slide further down Loti's body we're licking and kissing, bellies and hips stroked and teased, Loti straining up, arching her back as I work my way to her hot, wet, cunt.

I know my own engorged labia, dark and inviting, now hang just above Loti's face. I can sense Paul's gaze on my rounded ass cheeks and the dip to the small of my back. I can feel Loti's breath on my slight bush; oh wow....

I'm the one wanting to eat pussy, but while I'm still gazing down at her wetly spread pussy lips, readying myself to begin again where I left off, I feel Loti's tongue on my own swollen core.

At that instant, memories stir - of myself tasting another woman for the first time. I can't help moaning with sheer pleasure, both of that memory and from that wonderful feeling as my clit twitches at the start of my ride to bliss; I lower my hips to settle in for the journey, letting Loti take me more easily.

Oh, this is sooo fucking good; I can feel her face, now lost in my pussy, her tongue softly licking up and down, lapping my juices as I just lie there on top of her, full sixty-nine, moaning with the ecstasy of the moment.

I can't help making comparisons; for a beginner, Loti really knows how to use her tongue and lips. I just let her go for it and hold off pleasuring her myself, the better to enjoy what she's so keen to offer. I feel her tongue, slippery over my throbbing clit, as she begins to slowly flick, suck and circle.

The heat in my pussy slowly spreads across my whole pelvis, growing by the second. Paul, I see out of the corner of my eye, has repositioned himself to the top of the bed to watch the show. Me; I just need to know if there is more - I stretch my back and push my pussy even further down onto Loti's face.

1...345678