Ula by Candlelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Loti rise up to meet me, "Oh Ula!" she sighs, giving ever more insistent licks of my swollen pussy and clit. Mmmm; yes... the feeling's so hot I find myself starting gently to hump her face - Loti pausing from time to time to take my whole pussy into her mouth, sucking and tonguing just incredibly. As her own did, earlier, I feel my sex swell still more, engorged with the pleasure of it all.

It would be easy just to ride this feeling over the edge for myself -- again - but I so want to give Loti this exact same feeling -- I want to do for her what she's doing so beautifully for me.

So, with my own head poised between my lover's legs and her pussy wet and quivering, I gently reach forward. She must have been waiting for me - at the very first, whispering, flick of my tongue, she moans out in pleasure, bucking upwards, spreading her legs even wider, offering up her swollen sex.

So there we lie, head to tail, each lapping on the other's pussy, entwined, moaning, each grabbing, cuddling, stroking -- who needs a man when the sex is this good? Paul's just watching I guess, having the good sense to leave us be... this is girl time.

Each of us pacing the other, my clit tensing to her tongue, hers to mine. Hands caressing bodies and then, as we fall into unison, tensing and relaxing as one, so we grasp and squeeze in that same rising tempo until finally Loti surprises, breaking the rhythm by sucking my clit right into her mouth. She holds me there for long moments, all the while pressing her tongue on, over and around the object of her desire, bringing me so close to coming.

"Oh God, Loti!" I hear myself gasp out as I jerk my pussy up and away just seconds before I lose total control and explode. I want to come again, but first I want still more pleasure. Even more than that, I want to take Loti over the edge, see, hear and feel her come -- this time I'm determined to do whatever it takes.

So, I stay, ass high, holding myself away from Loti's busy mouth; once again, I let my tongue probe her wet, willing, pussy. She raises her hips, grinding her clit into my face. Loving that feeling, I move my hands beneath Loti's thighs holding her tight, the better to suck and graze.

"Oh Ula...", Loti moans softly.." please make me come!" Paul must have heard, for he comes into view seconds later, quick to kneel between Loti's legs. I feel, rather than see, Paul's fingers easing up inside her, pausing, then pulling back as he slowly and deliberately begins to finger fuck his lover.

As Paul settles in, I don't let up, the two of us instead sharing Loti's glorious, hot pussy. She moans and starts a breathless, disconnected stream of the most explicit words, in both languages, that she and I know -- this goes on for what seems like minutes. Paul's pace rises as he works his fingers in and out - each stroke, I can see and feel, driving Loti ever closer to her nirvana.

And then Paul eases off, fingers deep inside her, and I guess he's taken to stroking her right up there -- Ula shudders and moans all the more. It's getting harder to compete with that heavy duty fucking, but I hang on for the ride and am rewarded as Paul draws his fingers clear and offers them up to me. "Lick them Ula" he insists "Taste Loti at her best". Hearing this, from Loti comes almost a shriek of delight. Cunt teaser, I think, but he's way ahead of me "Go on Ula... do it, take her over the edge" he urges.

All this for Loti's ears, I'm sure -- I feel I'm listening in to some well used fuck talk. So, I play the game "Oh that's awesome Paul; let me lap up some for myself" and with that, I swoop down before fingers can beat me to the draw or Loti take us off in some other direction.

She's hot -- so hot she's almost on fire. I wildly lick cunt and clit, squeeze thighs and ass as hard as I can; Loti's whole body stiffens, rigid with that first primal spasm.

"Oooooh!" Loti shakes and tenses, jaw clenched, then open mouthed, struggling for breath. "Oh fuck, yes!" She moans, she pants and she struggles against me. She's off like a racehorse and I fight to keep my own rhythm going; she clamps her thighs firmly, squeezing my cheeks as she keeps coming, all so dramatically in an orgasm that seems to roll on endlessly. I lick, suck and just keep at her.

When, finally, Loti loosens her grip on my head, I bob up to find her skin glistening in the candlelight as a whole body sweat drips from her. "Oh fuck, Ula, oh, fuck.. that was just the best," Loti whispers, exhausted. as her hips fall back limply to the bed.

"Wow," I hear myself say in a soft voice, taking in the look of wonder and peace on the face of this, perhaps my oldest and best friend. I gently wipe that warm tasty blend of my own and Loti's juices off her legs.

She lies still, placing a reassuring hand on my back before sitting up and wrapping her arms around me. "Thank you, darling" she says and kisses me on the lips. I can taste myself, flavour still lingering on Loti's lips. Loti turns to Paul, who cuddles up to the two of us, hugging us tightly as she whispers in his ear, "And thank you too, honey."

Well, here we are; I've come bigtime; Loti has come even more dramatically, I guess, but poor Paul. I look at Loti, she looks at me; we both look down and there's his dick twitching at full attention "Someone really should take care of you," I tease, smiling sympathetically before turning back to Loti and raising an eyebrow.

Cock teaser that she is, Loti pretends not to hear, instead slowly brushing my hair from her face and suggesting Paul might just have to wait a little longer;

"That was beautiful, Ula.... shining her brilliant smile before a look of mischief comes over her face "But, the night's only just starting to rock, and, well, Paul really gets off on watching me to come over and over, don't you honey?" Paul squirms, torn between the idea of relief for an erection that must be starting to ache... and the promise of more girl on girl action -- and yeah, that really seems to be doing it for him.

It's only then with a silent "whew" that Loti gets to the point. "I don't know about you, Ula, but I'm feeling dehydrated, let's get some juice." To Paul, in a tone of domestic command; "Hon', you're getting a bit sweaty, go have a shower while we girls relax a little". Taking the hint, Paul slides off the bed, his boner swinging, and pads to the bathroom.

Giggling together, we creep off to the kitchen, its LED lighting a domestic contrast to our candlelit love-nest. In its unsparing brightness, Loti's looking a little wanton, stark naked of course, perspiration glittering and tousled hair, a walk that's all hot pussy. The way she's looking me up and down, I guess the picture's much the same -- I find myself gathering my own hair into some sort of order. In stealth, I tease "A couple of hot horses, hey?" Loti doesn't miss a beat "Mustangs, babe.... Paul's gonna have to hang on tight tonight if he plans on riding either of us!

With a flourish, Loti swings open the fridge door but leaves the juice untouched and reaches into the icebox. Typical....., she just wants Paul out of the way as she pulls out a freshly chilled bottle - another glass of bubbly for each of us!

We sip lady-like, leaning over the counter. I peel a mandarin from the bowl before us and share the cool pieces, so sweet in contrast to the dry wine. As we each bite into the soft and juicy segments, it seems to me that Loti's sucking and chewing takes on a provocative sensuality. With Loti, you never know when she's teasing, but I really think it was the thought in my mind that showed on my face, the same thought creeping up on her in that instant -- pussy lips anyone? Oh no.. I can't help myself, I'm in fits of laughter again, and Loti nearly chokes on the thing as she's reduced to giggles too.

We're interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening. Loti suggests we can freshen up too. I think to take a couple of mandarin back to the bedroom for... but no, too messy... too weird just for now. We settle for a refill and, killing the lights, take ourselves and our glasses back to our golden, warm room, the scent of vanilla strong to my nose as I close the door behind us.

Ooh... shower sex, I think as we tiptoe past Paul. He's towelling himself vigorously, smiles and leans out to Loti, who gives a quick kiss on the way by. I follow and make sure to get one for me too. I see Paul's dick's looking a little less uncomfortable, so don't feel too guilty about making him wait.

Into the still-steaming bathroom and I follow Loti into the shower stall, ready for some one on one. But no, she really does want to shower. So, it's just her, me, our glasses of bubbly and no hurry.

We sip and soap together, cracking up with laughter as we compliment each other on our various lovemaking skills, taking turns to scrub each other's back. Totally at ease with our bodies, we play with the shower wash I've brought, each rubbing and smoothing that scented gel over the other's skin, slowly and sensually reaching down between thighs and ass cheeks.

If Paul wasn't there, I'm sure this would develop -- we're really taking our time, and it isn't just the bathroom that's getting steamy. I only hope Paul isn't playing with himself out there -- I don't want him coming yet.

Eventually, Loti embraces, kisses me lightly on the lips, and whispers "Later" -- whatever that means. She slips out, wraps herself in one of the warm, fluffy towels and holds another out for me; I turn, and she huddles close, wrapping the cosy material around and hugging, all in one fluid movement, nuzzling my neck and whispering "Show time, Ula".

Arm in arm, we tiptoe back to the bedroom where a freshly showered man lies on one side of the bed. Paul has his eyes closed, but on hearing Loti's giggle, opens them and starts up on one elbow. "Relax, Hon" she says softly, "We've got this..."

I lie down in the middle of the bed, Paul on one side and Loti the other. Paul's now hard again -- I'll bet he's been stroking himself -- and looks a long way from finished with us. We girls are hardly settled before Paul leans over me to kiss Loti. As I watch on from below, their two tongues dart out to meet just before their lips press together.

They lock in a smooch that just might be as much for my benefit as theirs. Loti, I can see, kisses hungrily, passionately, and I sense she's more than ready to get started again. When they finally leave off each other, Paul looks down, dips, and kisses me with that same long, lingering, passion, until Loti playfully pushes him back to his side of the bed.

He lies there, looking over expectantly at the two of us. Loti gently touches my shoulder and we both look over at his dick, swollen again and standing to attention. Loti in stealth "Watch this". With a smile she climbs over me to get at her man's sturdy purple pillar. She's soon kneeling between his legs, leaning forward and her long black hair falling over Paul's crotch. She sure likes that dick, starting in, yet again, licking the tip and sucking on it like a pro. Does she never get tired of that?!

It's only a tease though; as I watch, Loti draws herself up, leaning forward to kiss him full on the lips and in a husky undertone she goads him, "So...this dick, Honey... where to now?", meeting his eyes even as she turns to look at me, his gaze following as she takes both his hands and pulls him upright.

Paul -- yes, motormouth Paul - is beyond words, simply smiling as he sits up, wondering like me, I guess, what comes next. Loti's not done with me. She has Paul turn around so he's sitting, facing me, then settles in front of him, tucked between his legs. The two spoon together with that easy familiarity of longtime lovers. Once comfortable, she reaches over to caress my calf, moving her hand up slowly to part and caress my thigh.

Paul's now snuggling Loti from behind, the two of them both smiling at me. Again, I'm aroused. I lie there, reach down and just to show off for them, spread my labia with one hand while gently squeezing an already firm nipple with the other. I sigh a little, moan a little, teasing them both.

I'm in no hurry after our last tangle, but seeing their eyes on me, Paul nuzzling Loti's ear and whispering, I prop myself up on my elbows, curious to know where we're headed. Loti takes this as an invitation to steal yet another kiss and when she finally pulls away slightly, I'm quick to follow and sit up on my knees for I think I can guess what's coming, if that's the right word.

I'm now poised alongside Paul and, no surprise, Loti shifts to match my pose, the two of us now nicely positioned on either side of that proud purple pole. It's a cliché, I know, but hey, with bodies like ours, backs arched, tits thrust forward and our searching hands already snaking up his legs, what guy wouldn't be feeling lucky right now?

Paul's arms are behind him, holding him up off the bed, so he can only look on, wide-eyed, as we take the cliché to the next level, leaning across him to lock tongues and lips in another long smooch. Loti, like me, is ready to slow things down. After our own explosive orgasms, now, as when showering, I feel there's something relaxed about the way we kiss. Old friends, best friends; not lustful, in this moment at least; more, gentle and caring.

I guess we could have taken turns sucking that cock; I know that's what Paul thought was on the menu. Really, though, for me at least, that felt just too much like hard work. I figured I could take my pleasure while Paul took his -- a win win.

So, as the mood takes me, I lazily lie back again, reach out, take Loti's hands in mine, and pull her down on top of me. She's not getting away from me - I wrap my legs through hers and start in on a little gentle tribbing.

Coupled together, we laugh a little, hug, kiss some more, and let Paul, now sitting hard up against our hips, take in the view, two hot, wet, well-used pussies slowly rising and falling, grinding together before his eyes as Loti and I caress for long minutes, hips rocking with an exhilarating intimacy that I could ride for hours.

Lying under Loti, tit to tit, I'm not counting the minutes as each of us savour the other in this gorgeous, knotted, embrace. I feel nothing but her soft, smooth limbs and body - lovemaking for two that feels so good.

But of course, we are three; I'm conscious of Paul watching on, know there's no room for him in our scissored clinging, and feel, well, a little greedy again. Sharing is caring, they say, so when I feel good and ready to take the next step in our journey, I unhook my leg from between Loti's thighs, coming to rest, pussy to pussy, leg on leg.

Now I have Loti right where she needs to be. I reach out, feeling for Paul's cock -- following his thigh until I catch his erection in my hand. Looking up, I motion with my eyes; he gets the message, and clambers over and on top of the two of us.

I keep hold of him as best I can. It's not too difficult, for like two dancers in synch, we easily move as one, each wanting the same thing. Paul's now on his knees, between our legs and stretched tall. He lets me keep hold of his strong, firm cock and I slowly draw him forward.

Of course, I can't really see much, but it's easy to imagine Loti's gaping cunt as I ease his throbbing dick into position. Once I have him there, her lips are, I can feel, already slick with arousal from our own play.

Paul's now keen to find his own way, and I find him sliding through my fingers as he pushes forward between Loti's pussy lips, pressing on, powerfully, deep down into her. I feel Loti's whole body shift forward as he takes her from behind and starts in with a slow, steady pace.

I'm sure the two of them are at it like this - doggy style -- all the time, but I will never forget, as long as I live, the awesome feel of my own first threesome sandwich; I imagine Loti, blown away by the incredible sensations -- Paul's thrusting dick, the feel of my fingers slick round her pussy lips, she and I locked together, our tits now rubbing each other's exquisitely tender nipples as Paul's thrusts rock the three of us. The whole bed lumbering in a slow animal rhythm.

Sure enough, Loti's moans and her solid, determined, backward thrusts, thumping against Paul's, tell their own story of unbounded lust. I'm sure, too, she's loving the added pleasure of my busy hand. Yes; after guiding Paul's cock into her, I keep my hand down there. And why not? I love the feeling of cock and pussy, heaving together as one, thrust on thrust -- a real 'hands on' experience.

I play with her pussy, of course, my fingers gently rubbing over each of her lips, even as each stroke of Paul's greedy dick pulls them along, in and out of her hole. That's not all; in synch with Paul, I can feel Loti clenching tightly around Paul's dick with strong pussy muscles as she pounds back and forth.

As I watch and share the intimacy of the moment, I ease myself further down the bed. They're going at it now with a slow determination that suggests their full attention is on each other. I'm now too far under Loti to kiss, but her quickening breaths signal she's well into the heart of the fuck; licking at her navel, I find her sweet skin is once more taking on the salty sheen of arousal; I'm happy to nuzzle and lick that instead.

I'm down here so I can do something I love, my own way of taking charge. Reaching out I wait for Paul to take a momentary pause, then gently cup his balls. Gently, but firmly -- he knows better than to try pulling away.

Guys.. once they get going, they can't help speeding up, but by reining him in on his sac, I soon slow him. Gentleman that he is, once Paul realises what I'm trying to do, like Zeus on the leash, he pretty much gives me total control of this fuck on his side of things.

Once I've slowed him a little, my other hand takes up that same rhythm, still with a finger each side of Loti's pussy, cushioned in her labia. She's murmuring in stealth, words of awe, of lust and of pleasure; whispered ecstasy along with a near constant stream of sighs and moans. Paul and I pretty much have total control of where she's now heading.

Long minutes of beautifully slow lovemaking follow; yes, I'm teasing one, slowing the other until, like a racehorse suddenly galloping ahead of the field, Loti takes off, surprising Paul and I; she's on fire but I can't help but pour on more fuel, reaching now to rub, tease and stimulate her clit, turning to watch the three of us in the mirror, a sight that drives my own desire to crazy new heights.

I drink it all in, a fierce and urgent lust coming over me, fuelled by the sights of the mirror, the sounds of this couple and the hot, sweaty feel of our bodies, heaving and rolling as one - like a ship driven by strong and relentless winds, ever forward over a stormy, pitching sea.

Suddenly though, like thunder in the night, Loti yells out and before my eyes her mirrored image rears up, almost throwing Paul back off her with an explosive surge. Like some huge fish breaching, she rises clear of my own prone figure even as I register my own startled expression.

In that same instant I glimpse Loti's face, contorted in concentration of a pleasure so strong it looks almost like pain. As I watch, she bucks, fights and struggles against the two of us -ecstasy takes her, yet again, for what seems like minutes. OMG, can this girl go! Oh; and see Paul ride that pussy -- he's right up her and clinging tight!

On and on they go; I feel like a spectator who's earned the right to watch this private, intimate show, but when, eventually. Loti's second orgasm of the night slowly dies away, she leans forward to lie atop me. Her body softens and relaxes between Paul and I, once more soaked in a dripping sweat that's come upon her in just seconds.

Whew.... this is my sort of marathon... these two just can't get enough of each other. For now, though, we gently pull away from one another, and Loti flops down onto the bed. She seems miles away, oblivious for now of Paul and I, her eyes shut and a dreamy smile on her face as the ebbing tides of her orgasm slowly fade.

1...345678