Ula by Candlelight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I told you he was all about pleasure, didn't I?" Loti says smiling. "Come on girl, I don't know about you, but I need another shower?"

And in words Paul can understand "Hon....we're not sleeping with you like that -- come and scrub our backs".

For the second time this evening, I find myself showering.... just showering. This time, we're all too exhausted, I think, to do anything other than gently, languidly, soap, cleanse, rinse and dry. Even the back scrub comes to nothing, Paul more interested in slowly rubbing shower gel over the two of us while Loti and I take turns to soap down his pubes and cute ass, more in thanks than anticipation.

Back in the bedroom, Paul has just enough energy to pour us some juice. A sign of Loti's fatigue is the uncomplaining way she downs her glass in a series of thirsty gulps, then flops back on the bed, flat on her back. I'm not far behind - Loti to one side of me, Paul to the other.

So, finally, it comes to this; I find myself cuddled by both, gentle kisses back and forth, all of us snuggled under the duvet. My eyelids grow heavy and with the rain's hypnotic rumble, I find myself slowly drifting into a cosy, comfortable sleep. My sight is of a guttering candle as its light and heat fade. My last thought..... candles,...... candles.... must buy more candles.

1...345678