Ultimate Degradation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmph—MOOOOO!"

"SUCK ON MY HOLE, FUCKCOW! MY ASSHOLE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW. MAKE LOVE TO IT AND GIVE IT A NICE FRENCH KISS!"

I obeyed every command of his. I took the wrinkled pucker of his anus into my mouth and suckled on it like my life depended on it. The noises my mouth were making only made my humiliation worse. My tongue and lips slurped against his asshole. Hairs stuck to my chin and his ass glistened with spit. Chad began to move along with me now, reaching behind and gripping onto my hair as he shoved my face deep into his crack. He moved his ass up and down, covering the entire expanse of my face with his ass sludge and ruining the remains of my makeup. When he released me again, I gasped for air and coughed.

"I have a secret to tell you," Chad casually said as I forced my tongue back up his ass again and began fucking it on his command. "I lied when I said I would delete the photos after this. This will never end for you now. You're basically my slave. My disgusting rimjob slave. And your work isn't gonna be done tonight until you've rimmed every single frat guy at this party and more. There's plenty of unwashed ass for you to eat."

"NOOO!" I sobbed pathetically. But I had accepted my fate already. Deep down, I knew he wouldn't spare me after this. "MOOOO!"

"Yes, fuckcow. You're gonna clean everyone's asses tonight, then let them cum on your fat tits. And just before leaving, we're gonna piss on your face. I'm gonna make sure I piss in your mouth, though. I've had plenty of beer tonight. You excited, cunt?"

"MOOOOO!"

"Fantastic. Blow some spit bubbles into my asshole now, bitch. You have a lot of entertaining to do tonight."

Something in me just decided to switch off then. A part of me had truly died and something else had awoken. Something lowly, docile, and revolting. As I collected the spit in my mouth and blew it again still his taint, making little spit bubbles with my mouth for everyone's entertainment, it hit me that my life would never be the same again. I was a strong, catty, proud girl broken down into nothing. Nothing would bring me back from this anymore. I could do nothing but accept it.

Someone shoved my face into his ass, and I felt Chad release his ass cheeks so that they kept me in place and I was buried in there. The smell was horrendous, the hairs were so course and slimy it made me want to vomit. I held my breath until I couldn't anymore, and ended up inhaling all his musk until I started struggling. They pulled my face back out after that, and I heard more camera clicks. I felt like a lifeless body that was stuck into an expression of defeat and shock.

Chad had had enough after that, apparently, because another guy took his place. I did what they expected me to do numbly. Asses kept changing, the smells were still the same—only some could be worse than others. When I dug my tongue into the ass of one of the black guy's, his ass crack hair felt even rougher on my raw tongue. I didn't know how many hairs had stuck to my and lips and chin. I didn't know how many assholes I had ate that night. But it didn't stop.

12