All Comments on 'Ultimate Degradation'

by Goldengirl14

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs more

Now that he's broken her, we need to read some of what he does afterwards. While there is not a lot more humiliation of her in public/private, I'd love to see him force her to take him home with her to meet her parents as her boyfriend. Imagine the humiliation of the things he could make her do just out of sight of her parents (or maybe some even right in front of them) in order to keep the full truth from them. Perhaps she also brings one of her "best friends" to stay as well. Then having to watch (or even help) the two fuck on her own bed while her own needy cunt remains untouched. Or possibly even her younger sister - a senior in high school who still lives at home. Does she have to help ensnare her own sister or mother into his control as well?

At least a few small epilogues.. one a day or two later, one a few weeks (after the notariety begins to fade), and another a year or two later, after graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ok

I know this is super not the point, but it's not illegal to have done crack in the past. Sending those pictures to the police might get her investigated, but unless she's stupid enough to let them find anything she'd proabably not get arrested. Yeah there's the humilation factor, but it seems like a better alternative than whatever this became.

But hey, she drugged a guy and got him raped, so maybe I don't feel too bad for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Missed the mark

I find this to be absolutely disgusting.

It really missed the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I enjoyed it! I hope you continue writing!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 5 years ago
One star

This was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Super hot

Really captures the spirit of being completely, utterly degraded. Hope to see a Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

You get what degradation means. The state of mind was well captured for Kira. The fact that she accepted it at the end was a nice ending. I look forward to more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written!

I think for a first story this was very well written and the story was well thought out and flowed it wasnt just a series of things after the other. I am very much looking forward to part 2 when you write it. thumbs up from me:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terrible

This was just so sick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Soooooo gooooood!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep on writing!

Excellent writing and storyline, this story is just perfect! Looking forward to next parts of the story where Jenkins has completely accepted her fate as an ass licking tool and keeps on rimming more and more male asses till she becomes the ultimate, most disgusting rimjob whore. She should suck assholes of practically anyone, (no matter how unwashed or hairy it is) all day long, having a permanent ass smell in her mouth, giggling and making stupid faces while removing asshair from her tongue and teeth.

P.S. moooing during rimjobs as well as asshair on her tongue and chin are brilliant ideas that describe perfectly the ultimate rimjob degradation she goes through..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We want more!

Please please please keep on writing such rimjob stories, they are perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where's part 2?

Where's part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking hot, I’ve never cum so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yea this was fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where's part 2

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Yep, this is how frat houses get shut down. I can see a lot of readers here are part of the red dot club.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous