Ultimate Queen Mandy Pt. 03

Story Info
Ash becomes a multi tasking chauffeur for his Queen.
2.4k words
3.88
4.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day I woke up little late for my work, so I had to rush through bath & breakfast, I went to office. It was a boring day, nothing exciting was happening till the afternoon.

I got a call from Mandy, she said "Hey Ash."

I said "Hello my queen." She giggled a bit.

Mandy asked me "Where are you now?"

I said "I am in my office ma'am."

Mandy replied "I see, can you come by my house at 6?"

I said "Sure, I'll be there in time ma'am." Then she said cya and disconnected the call. I continued my work, after 40 minutes I received a message on my phone from Mandy stating that 'pass code for the key box is 4982.'

Within seconds I got another call from Mandy, she said "I have kept the car key inside the safety box near the car shed, you can open it with the pass code I have just messaged you."

I said "Yeah, I got the message ma'am, I'll get the car out before you get ready."

She was happy, she said "See you soon." She disconnected the phone then. I was able to finish off my work 15 minutes early, I was got to my home, took a hot bath and dressed up in a casual way, took my car out and reached her house. Stopped near a store to pick up 2 Marlboro cigarette packs, so that I don't have to face humiliation again, now I had both Lighter and cigarette in case they need them.

I didn't want to disturb her with a call, I went to her car shed and opened the key box with the pass code she just sent, I took the keys, started her car and parked the car in the right place. I got out of the driving seat, was ready to open the car door for her but there was no sign of her. I took a good look at my watch, it was still 5:40, I was looking at the door like a hungry dog staring at the door for his owner to bring food.

Finally Mandy came out, she was looking very hot, she was wearing silver extreme drape wrap mini dress, dress was perfectly showcasing her hourglass body, she was exposing slight cleavage, her lips were glossy pink, lashes was dark navy blue with some glitter, long dangling silver earrings and she was wearing 4 inch silver coloured ankle strap high heel sandal.

I was looking at her like a horny dog, my gaze got interrupted as Mandy said "close your mouth and open the door, Ash."

I said "Yes ma'am." I quickly opened the rear door by bowing forward. She entered sat on the back seat. I closed the door and came back to my driving seat.

Mandy said "Ruby's house." As if she got into the cab and saying some street name.

I said "Yes ma'am." She got a call, some kind of business or modeling call and she got busy in that phone call. We arrived at Ruby's house, Mandy signaled me to go and knock the door. I went and knocked the door as she commanded, Ruby came out after 2 minutes.

Ruby was wearing pink short flutter-sleeve lace shift party dress, with red lips and was wearing 5 inch Pink peep toe High heels. I greeted her "Hi Ruby."

She teased me with "Hi fan boy." And she got in the back seat of the car; I got in my driver seat. Mandy was not talking on her phone anymore. They exchanged their pleasantries.

Mandy commanded "Ivory Pub, and get us cigarettes on the way."

I thanked god at least I got them already, I said "I already have your cigarettes ma'am, I came early today so I bought them on my way, here you go." I handed her both the cigarettes packs.

Mandy was delighted to see my progress and she said "Look who's getting smart."

I was over the roof and I said "I got a lighter as well ma'am."

Mandy said "Good boy." Praise was like she was patting her dog on the head and saying 'good boy' but I was very happy to serve her like this. Mandy continued "Stop the car in some good place so that we can burn these cigarettes."

Ruby added "Your fan is becoming intelligent by your aura." They both laughed and I smiled as well.

We left Ruby's house and I stopped somewhere in the street parking spot. Mandy said "Do you have an ashtray in your magic pockets as well?" I was like 'shit, I forgot that.'

I said "No, ma'am."

Mandy commanded "open my door." I got out of my seat and opened her door, she took her right leg out, crossed her left leg over the right in a sexy manner, she put a cigarette in her mouth. I took out my lighter, bent down to see her pulpy lips, they were like a most desirable candy, I lit her cigarette and Mandy lit Ruby's cigarette with her cigarette.

Mandy said "You can't come inside the pub today as well, Ash. Guest list is full till Friday, I might get you in Friday." I stood there and nodded and watched as she finished one cigarette and took another one out, Ruby was satisfied with one for that moment, I bent down again to lit her cigarette, finally she finished the second one and took her legs inside, I closed her door.

I drove the car in front of the Pub, opened her door with a slight bow, she got out, just like last night without a second look she walked towards the pub swaying her butt. I closed the door and went on my treasure hunt for an ashtray; I got the ashtray in one store, ate my dinner nearby, and got back to the parking lot. Mandy called me after 2 hours, told me to pick her up in front of the pub.

I started the car and halted in front of the pub, Mandy and Ruby came out after 5 minutes, I opened the rear door by bowing slightly, Mandy said "Bow properly, Ash." She stood there at the door, didn't enter the car, by seeing that I bent my body little further, so many people were around it was very humiliating she said "a little more."My face turned red as I bent further, now my body was at 90 degree angle, she said giggling "That's better." Ruby was also giggling, me a well educated man in his late 20's getting whipped by a girl who is 6 years younger than me and humiliating me as she sees fit.

Finally Mandy got inside the car; I closed her door and rushed to my driver seat, to avoid any further humiliations, I think they were tired they talked very little, Ruby got down at her house saying bye to both of us, we arrived at Mandy's house, I opened the door by making 90 degree bow, she took her own time to get out, I was in 90 degree position for almost 45 seconds, she was texting Ruby. This time she didn't even noticed my 90 degree bowing, Mandy said "Park the car and leave car keys in the box." And left without saying anything else, I thought 'at least a bye would have been better.' She closed her door and I parked her car inside and shutter got closed automatically as I kept the key inside the box. I took my car and left for my home, fell asleep in no time.

Next day was Tuesday, Mandy called me in the afternoon as usual, she said "Hello Ash."

I said "Hello ma'am." She seemed to be in a good mood by her voice.

Mandy said "I hate to say this daily Ash, please come to my house before 6 everyday. I will call you only in case if there is any change of plans."

I nervously asked "Ma'am, everyday means even on weekends?"

Mandy said "On weekends there will be usually change of plans, but I will let you know the timings if there is any changes."

I got no option but to say "Sure ma'am." It looked like she totally took control of my evening and night life.

Mandy added "Listen, I want you to come early today, be at my house by 4:00. My car needs to be washed." She paused for a while to see my reaction

I said "hmm..." thinking that I should take her car to service station.

Mandy continued "I don't like my car being washed in car wash stations; their washing standards are not up to my expectations, so park the car outside and wash it." I was like oops. She continued "Don't bother calling me when you reach here, all the required tools are inside the car shed, right side." She added further "I'll get ready and come around 6:00pm, so wash and dry it before I come."

Didn't know what to say I said "I will do it, ma'am."

Mandy said "I'll see you at 6 then, don't disappoint me." She disconnected her phone.

It was 1:00pm, I made some health excuse to my boss and left the office soon, after reaching my home I bathed, wore a T-Shirt and took a spare with me threw it inside my car.

I reached Mandy's house around 3:50 pm, took her car keys out and the shutter opened, I parked her car out, and went in to search for my washing tools and found on the right side just as she said. I took the pipe and nozzle out connected it to the nearby outlet, I found car wash shampoo for foam so I took the bucket and filled with water and added shampoo, took sponge and start rubbing her car, after some time I washed the car again, It was already 5:30, I took out dry car cleaning clothes and dried the car by rubbing it again. I was satisfied with my washing job, finally my queen's chariot was ready to take her, I changed my T-shirt with the spare. I was ready to take my bow and open the door for my queen, she opened her door.

She was looking like a goddess, washing her car didn't go in vain I thought, she was wearing a lavender coloured V-cut tube dress with 3 small metal chains attached to some collar type band on her neck, dress was exhibiting her upper part of breasts, painted her lips with dark maroon colour, large golden earrings of diamond shaped and was wearing 4 inch high heeled Dark pink Dorsey. She walked towards me in an elegant manner.

I greeted her by saying "You're looking like a Goddess." And I opened the door with usual 90 degree bow, she didn't utter a single word just got inside the car, I closed her door and got in my driving seat.

Mandy said "Next time, I want you to wash my car better than today."

I said "I will ma'am, I'll wash harder next time." and I jumped ahead and asked her "Shall I take you to Ruby's house?"

Mandy said "Yes." And she got busy with her phone, did the same thing as previous times, cigarette but this time I was holding an ashtray for her, they went to pub, I was at parking lot, then they came back and I dropped them home and went to my home, I fell asleep.

Wednesday was same in the office I didn't got any call from Mandy in the afternoon so I thought I should be at her house by 6:00, I was ready for her by parking out her car, in front of her house waiting for her, she came out before around 6:05pm. Mandy was wearing bit casual today, Bright Orange Spaghetti Strap Crop Top with Sweetheart Neck and tight black leggings to show her perfect booty, her lips were hot red and 5 inch Black stilettos, She was looking very hot.

I said as she came close "You're looking beautiful in this dress, ma'am." She totally ignored my compliments, as I opened rear door for her by bowing completely, she entered the car.

As I got inside the car, Mandy said "Ruby is not coming today; I need to do some shopping today, take me to North point Mall." She ordered.

I said "Sure ma'am." As on our way to the mall, she asked about my past relationships and other casual things, I wanted to know more about her as well and she was happy to tell me about her, it was a good conversation. And we arrived at the Shopping mall.

We went inside the mall, she went to so many shops purchasing many clothes, and she made me carry all the bags for her. In shoe store, she selected a gave me a high heel she liked and ordered me to fetch her size in the same design, when shopkeeper found and came forward to put that on her feet.

Mandy said "Give it to him, he will do it." And the shop keeper handed high heels to me, I kneeled before her and removed her shoes and I strapped new high heels to her right foot, as I was putting on high heels on the left foot, she rubbed my groin region couple of times with her new shoes, could clearly see the bulge in my pants. She tried on 6 more high heels, toyed with me every time and she took 3 pairs of high heels in the end. We ate dinner there and came back to her house, I opened the rear door by bowing, and she was busy with her phone and made me wait in that bent position for almost 5 minutes, she finally got out.

Mandy snapped her fingers and said "Get my bags." And left to unlock her house door, I carried the bags inside, for the first time I was inside her house, she pointed to the spot where I should place the bags.

After I carried all the bags, said "I will park the car, ma'am."

Mandy said "Okay." And she closed the door as I left her home to park the car, I parked her car and left for my home. And fell asleep after masturbating.