Ultimate Queen Mandy Pt. 04

Story Info
Mandy gives both pleasure and pain to Ash.
2.6k words
3.73
4.8k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt fresh on Thursday morning, got freshened up and went to my office. Mandy didn't call me in the afternoon, so it was obvious that she's expecting me at 6:00pm as yesterday.

I left my office in time, reached my house and went to Mandy's house, parked the car out and was waiting to open the door for her. Mandy came out, she was on a phone call, she signalled me to go inside her house. Mandy was wearing blush pink crop tank top, jeans shorts. By her looks I assumed we are not going out today, she talked on phone for a few minutes, she signalled me to sit on the sofa, finally she finished her phone talk.

I greeted her with a smile and said "Your house is nice ma'am."

Mandy said "Thank you, Ash." as she smiled and continued "Ruby is busy; we are not going out tonight."

I asked "Shall I park your car inside, ma'am?"

Mandy said "No, Let it be there, I might change my mind."

I said "Alright ma'am."

Mandy said "I have good news for you; I have added your name to the Ivory pub guest list for tomorrow's event."

I said "Thank you so much ma'am."

Mandy added "My feet need some pampering for tomorrow, can you help me with pedicure?"

I said "I don't know how to do pedicure, ma'am."

Mandy replied "Don't worry, I will guide you. I'll get the kit, wait here." She went to her room and came out with a white pedicure kit. She kept the kit on the table and pointed me to the kitchen direction and said "Get a bowl in the kitchen, fill it with warm water and fetch me a towel as well."

I said "okay ma'am." And I went towards kitchen, I found a bowl there, got warm water from red tinted tap, found a towel and I was in front of her in no time.

Mandy was crossed her legs and pointed her finger downwards; I got down on the floor. Mandy said "First you have to massage the feet and sole gently." I nodded, took her right feet in my hands and started doing little massage on her sole, slowly squeezed and pressed her sole. I moved to her feet and started rubbing, her feet running them between her toes, she was supervising my hand job on her feet. Next I moved to her left feet and did a similar job.

She guided me further, Mandy said "First, you need to trim and shape my nails. Remove my old nail polish with the nail polish remover and trim nails neatly. Make sure you cut straight across and don't cut the corners too much." I did as I was directed after I did that she said "Use a nail file now to give them a smooth curve shape." I did my best to file them to curvy shape.

Mandy said "Move that bowl here, add that bath salt and add a few drops of that oil. Also add a few smooth pebbles to the water." She pointed her finger outside, so I went and fetched few pebbles. Mandy asked "You know why pebbles are added?"

I said "No, ma'am."

Mandy said "These will provide a gentle massage as you place your feet on them. Now I will relax for 20 minutes. Be a sweetheart Ash, go to kitchen and make me an apple juice, don't add sugar." And she got busy with her phone. I went to the kitchen, found an apple on the table basket, chopped them and prepared apple juice for her, and took her juice in a plate.

I said "Ma'am, your juice is ready." I was bent down a little to give her the juice, but she just ignored for 5 minutes, she likes to embarrass me by making me wait for her, after that she decided to take her juice, without even looking at me.

Mandy said "Dry my feet with the towel." And she lifted her feet from the bowl, I took the bowl aside. She kept her both feet on my lap as if my pants are her foot mat, this made my dick semi erect, I ignored my erection and gently patted her right foot with towel, I was leaking pre-cum when I moved on to the left foot. When I finished she pointed to a cream tube in the kit and said "Rub some cuticle cream on the base of each toe nail, Ash." I took out the tube she pointed and applied cream to her delicate smooth feet as she directed.

Mandy said "Leave it for a few minutes. Take that foot scrub and remove all the dark and dead skin cells." I started doing as best as I could. Mandy added "Be firm but do not scrape too hard." When I did that scraping job, she said "Wipe off the cuticle cream and push back the cuticles gently with a cuticle pusher." She pointed to the pusher in the kit; I took out the pusher and did as directed by her.

Mandy placed her right foot on my lap much closer to my dick, maybe she saw the bulge in my pants and wants to frustrate me, she crossed her left leg over her right now, her left feet was very close to my hand. She pointed to the moisturizer tube and said "Apply the moisturizer, massage my feet." I applied handful of moisturizer and started massaging after few seconds she started starching my groin region with her right foot thumb. I was squirming a little, my dick needed some adjustment but it was not possible as both hands were involved in the massage, it was very uncomfortable, but Mandy was enjoying her influence over me and was delighted about how uncomfortable I was.

I was tormented by her right foot for another 20 minutes, finally she switched her legs now her left foot was near my groin, I started massaging her right foot but surprisingly she was not tormenting me with her left foot, after few minutes she started to starch with the left foot thumb, stopped for few minutes and started again, she was playing start and stop game this time, I was teased to saturation point.

She finally said "Stop, now time for you to paint my toe nails, take out the base coat, Ash." I took out the base coat, and she added "Apply carefully." I applied the base coat, she crossed her left leg over the right leg again, and her left foot was in front of my face. I looked at her with a face of 'can I kiss your feet.' Her face was like 'I pity your pathetic situation.' She finally said "Blow them dry dear." I started blowing them dry; I was so close to kissing them yet so far. I finished drying both feet. Mandy said "Let's see." She was looking at different nail polish colours, She suddenly said "Why don't you choose the colour, Ash." Her right foot was in front of my face this time, she said "Take a good look at my feet and choose dear."

I looked around and choose the dark tinted red; I said "I think red looks good, ma'am."

Mandy teased me with "Aww...my fanboy likes red." She added "Paint them carefully, fanboy." I was delighted by her approval; I painted her nails with utmost care, finally finished the pedicure job. She signaled me to blow dry them, and she took the kit back to her room. Mandy came back and went to kitchen, I was sitting on the sofa, and she came out of the kitchen with some bread and peanut butter. Mandy offered them to me "Bread was old, I eat only fresh ones, I thought of throwing them out but I remembered you, eat them." That was very humiliating for me as if I am some kind of street dog or dustbin, but I was happy to eat because Mandy offered me something.

I said "Thank you ma'am, I am hungry." I started munching, it was not bad.

Mandy said "Sure you do, listen come early tomorrow like 5:00pm." And I finished munching the bread. She said "Park the car inside, Ash." She commanded. That was her signal to me that it's time to leave. As I moved towards door, she said "See you tomorrow, Ash."

I replied "See you tomorrow, ma'am." went to park her car inside, I took my car and left for my house, ate my dinner and masturbated twice and fell asleep.

Friday morning I woke up, first thing that came to my mind was that I will be finally going to the Ivory pub with Mandy; my mood was up by an extra bar that day. I went to the office as usual everything was normal till afternoon; my boss assigned me many urgent tasks finish the entire task by today at any cost. Now I had to race against the time to reach my queen in time, I worked tirelessly but I wasn't able to finish my work in time, by time I left my office it was already 4:55pm. I cursed my boss so much, I think he realizes work on Friday afternoon every week; I reached my home, rushed through getting ready.

When I reached Mandy's house it was already 5:50pm, there was no sign of her, I ran towards the car shed I found her car keys in her box; I took the car out of the shed and parked at the usual place. I looked at her door for 2 minutes, and then I made phone call to her, she didn't received her call, but she came out of her door.

Mandy was looking like a born queen, such elegance she had, she was wearing red velvet gathered deep v mini dress, such a delightful cleavage, was wearing a golden necklace and golden earrings, red hot glossy lips and was wearing 5 inch golden rivet embellished cut out pointed toe thin high heels. I would have kissed the ground she walked if permitted. By the look on her face I knew she was very angry for my late arrival, I was late by almost an hour.

Mandy asked before I even greeted her "Do you know what time it is?" with an angry face

I pleaded "I am extremely sorry ma'am, my boss gave me additional task in the office." She didn't look convinced.

Mandy said "So you ignored what I said yesterday and arrived one hour late." She was very furious, but was looking kind of cute.

I said "No ma'am, it's not like that. I..." she cut me short.

Mandy said "Look at you, you're not even sorry." I was silently watching her she continued "Tell me one thing Ash, who is your boss?...me or him?"

I was shocked that she is considering herself as my superior but she was indeed superior to me in every aspect and I would do any work for her rather than my so called boss, quickly I burped out "You Mandy, you're my boss ma'am." Her anger got little lower, she snapped her fingers and pointed to the door, I quickly open the door with full 90 degree bow.

Mandy said in an angry fashion "You better remember that next time when some idiot (my boss) tells you to do something." I got to my driver seat and started the car, she said "Ruby's house."

and we left for Ruby's house I said sorry and apologies couple of times on our way to Ruby's house but she didn't responded.

We finally arrived at her house; Ruby was wearing dark blue glittering short A-line dress, dark purple matt lips and was wearing Golden stilettos. She teased me "Hello fanboy."

I said "Hi Ruby." At least she is talking to me.

Ruby teased me by saying "Did you disappoint your queen, fanboy." She is fuelling the fire. I didn't reply to her comment. I took them to Ivory Pub finally, parked in front of the pub; I quickly jumped out of my seat to open the door for my queen and took a full bow. She stepped out and went towards the pub, and she pointed me to the bouncer, Maybe she was saying 'Don't let that idiot in'. I parked her car in the parking lot, and came back, Mandy and Ruby was already inside.

Bouncer let me in after checking my name in the guest list. I was happy that my queen is still considering me. I went in and looked for Mandy and Ruby, finally I managed to find them, they were sitting in a corner, I stood by Mandy's side.

Ruby said "Come sit." I looked at Mandy, she nodded, I sat down beside Mandy.

I said "I'll get the drinks for you, ma'am. Which one would you like today?"

Ruby screamed "I am here too."

I said "Yeah, I'll get you a drink as well Ruby." Ruby said "Get me a Rum punch."

Mandy said "Frozen strawberry daiquiri." Both ordered cocktails and I got myself a beer. I got their drinks and served them, Mandy signaled not to drink too much.

That night event was dancing with wild animal, some body painted dancers, were dancing at random places of dance floor, DJ started playing some jungle theme music which was good, all the people started screaming.

After few minutes Ruby said "Come let's dance."

I said "Carry on, I'll come with my queen." Ruby went to dance, after few minutes even Mandy went to dance without inviting me. She started to dance, moving her body in such a seductive fashion, many boys' eyes got locked on to her they were moving to match her steps and I couldn't resist the temptation anymore. I went to join her, she pushed me back with one hand, in a good manner, she enjoying the attention she was getting, and I got intoxicated by her moves went to take couple of tequila shots. I took 3 more tequila shots again, I was totally drunk for sure. My mind was flying but my body was still steady.

Mandy was still dancing superbly; boys were still try to hit on her, she was on fire, I was just enjoying her performance. Night went on, Mandy and Ruby decided to come back to our table, and they ordered two shots.

Ruby said "Let's go out fanboy." Mandy and Ruby both got up, I went to the parking lot to get the car, I halted the car, I opened the door with a complete bow, she got in. We dropped Ruby, and then arrived at Mandy's house. I opened the door, she stepped out and went inside her house. Didn't said a single word, I was sad that she got disappointed with me, I parked her car and left her house in my car.

On my way to my house, out of nowhere a sudden urge came to me maybe because I was drunk or maybe she took total control of me with her dance. I was saying to myself'I need to do something to impress her.' My eyes caught a tattoo store, I parked my car there, went inside the shop and got myself a tattoo on my chest saying 'MANDY IS MY QUEEN'. Tattoo boy was laughing but I didn't care, told him to take a snap of it in my phone and I sent it to Mandy, with message 'I will always serve my queen.' I went home and fell asleep.

To be continued...