Ultimate Roommate Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping his hard 8 inch Korean cock, Hyun wiped the head across my cheek collecting a large wad of Oliver's cum onto the his throbbing bulbous head and then proceeded to press it to my lips. He was using his big Korean cock to feed me my boyfriends cum.

My lips parted as I accepted Hyun's cock and started to suck on the head, cleaning it of Oliver's cum.

'Haha fuck yeah you dirty bitch, suck my cock clean of your boyfriends cum. Show him how much you want our bigger dicks that can last long enough to fuck.' Hyun was in complete control of the scene and the four of us, he probably had been since his arrival and it even seemed like he had been planning on the night ending up like this all along.

Hearing Hyun belittle his now spent cock that was softening back to its 4 inch state Oliver stepped back and fell down into the closest chair.

'Get him another drink man.' Hyun told Leo as he wiped his cock across my neck and presented it to my waiting lips again with the final wad of Oliver's cum.

This time as I took in the head of his 8 inch cock and started to use my tongue to suck it clean he thrust forward and in one swift movement forced all of his meat down my throat.

'Urghhh...urrrrrrg....slurp....mmmm.' I groaned out as Hyun's balls slapped into my chin and he started to grind his pelvis against my lips forcing our bodies to connect.

'Yeah that's it swallow my cock bitch, I knew you were craving real dick, Korean dick. When Leo told me about his hot white roommate I insisted he invite me over so I could get you on our dicks.' Hyun spoke down to me, his eyes focused on mine as I looked up at him.

Leo had meanwhile returned with another drink for Oliver which he was currently sipping and looked to be on the verge of passing out, he was spent from blowing his load.

'Fuck Hyun, you're right this is so hot seeing him taking our cocks in front of Oliver.' Leo said, kicking of his underwear and now standing completely naked on my left.

'It'll look even hotter when we're taking his ass, get the lube man my cock is ready to fuck.' Hyun said as he pulled his hard 8 inch throbbing cock back from my lips and like Leo pushed his underwear all the way down, kicking it to the side.

In a show of strength Hyun then lifted me up from the floor and carried me to the couch laying me down on my back. As my head hit the couch, Hyun's lips hit mine and he started kissing me as his hand made its way down my body to my hole.

With his tongue invading my mouth I found myself kissing Hyun back and spreading my legs wider as I felt his finger work its way along the line of my ass sending a shiver through my body.

Leo returned then and speaking in Korean must have handed Hyun the lube as I felt the liquid squirt along the line between my ass cheeks and then again directly into my hole. Another shiver went coursing through my body but my moan was muffled by Hyun's lips that were suctioned over my mouth.

This was the most passionate kiss I had ever had and the feeling of having Hyun over me on the couch and his fingers now working away at my hole was sending my body wild. I could feel the heat of his huge 8 inch cock as it rested over my raging 6 incher.

'Ohhhhh...slurp...ohhhh...fuckkk...slurp.' I moaned into Hyun's mouth, feeling him work three fingers now in and out of my hole.

Lifting his head from mine and looking down at me with his piercing gaze Hyun licked my lips seductively. 'Ready to take my cock Blake? Ready for me to fuck you and make you my bitch?'

'Ohhhh shit...ohhhh!' I moaned as Hyun pulled his fingers from my hole and sat up positioning himself between my legs and lifting them up so they rested against his muscular shoulders.

'Come on, beg me to fuck you bitch, beg me to give you my cock in front of your boyfriend!' Hyun gleamed over me as he started to gently press the thick bulbous head of his 8 inch cock against my waiting hole.

He was tapping his head over and over against my hole and each time it pressed against my hole it drove my body wild, I was feeling completely overwhelmed by my level of horniness, a level I had not experienced before.

Tap, tap, tap came the contact of Hyun's huge cock each time it pressed into me, throwing my head from side to side beneath him I looked out. Hunched now over the table was Oliver, he must have passed out from all the drinks and having Hyun stroke his cock to completion. Leo was standing beside us holding his hard 8.5 inch cock in hand watching Hyun overwhelm my body.

Tap, tap came the contact again, it was too much I couldn't take it anymore. 'Ahhhh...fuckkkkkk! Fuck me Hyun! Fuck me with your huge Korean cock! I need to feel you inside me!'

A big smirk spread itself across Hyun's face, 'Now that's a good bitch, you asked for it white boy and here it is!'

Hyun thrust powerfully forward and the head of his cock pushed forward pressing hard directly into my hole, there was a moment of resistance and then with another thrust followed by a popping sound his body jolted forward as his bulbous head entered my hole.

'Ohhhhhhh...fuckkkkkk!' I groaned out as my ass was spread apart by Hyun's huge cock, I could feel his thick head stretching my now widening hole. I had never felt a cock this big before.

'Uhhhhh yes!' Hyun groaned over me as he felt my tight ass squeezing around his member.

Gripping my legs Hyun slowly pressed himself forward guiding his thick shaft into my hole as he worked inch by thick inch of his cock into my ass.

'Ohhhhhhh!' I moaned out as with each push of his hips forward I felt Hyun's big dick pressing against the sides of my hole, forcing it to accommodate him as he impaled my body.

'Yeah that's it, take my cock white boy, feel what it's like to be fucked by a real dick.' Hyun spoke down at me as he stared into my eyes, a determined look on his flawless face.

I must have taken 6 inches of Hyun's big dick into my ass when he lost patience or control of his slow methodical entry. He held himself steady his muscular body bearing down over me and then slammed himself forward into my body, in a powerful final thrust he caused the final 2 inches to enter me and the loudest moan to leave my mouth.

'Ohhhhhhhhhh! Godddddd!' The loud moans left my lips as my head pressed hard back into the couch and I gripped the couch at my sides tightly. I lay with my mouth now hanging open in awe at the sensations that were shooting through my entire body.

I had never been filled like this before and Hyun's fully hard 8 inch thick Korean cock was now impaling my body balls deep. I could feel his balls pressing down against my ass and he pressed his full weight against me driving his cock as deep as it would go.

With my mouth still hanging open I let out a steady moan as my eyes fell back with the sensations I was feeling.

This was all the invitation Leo needed as he moved to stand over my face on the opposite end of the couch and then directed his own huge cock to my waiting lips. His head entered my mouth and I started to suck it as the contact brought me back to reality.

Hyun held himself balls deep in my ass watching on as Leo now fed me his huge cock, he must have been getting driven wild with the scene of watching Hyun take my ass.

For the first time I was now in a threesome and none of the participants were my boyfriend Oliver. He was slumped on the table just meters away as both Hyun and Leo penetrated my body with their superior Korean cocks.

'Urgghhhh...urggggg!' I moaned onto Leo's cock as Hyun started to pull back slowly withdrawing his massive 8 inch beast from my ass before driving his body forward against me, his balls slapping against my cheeks as he fully impaled me again.

He was now truly commencing his fuck of my ass and each powerful thrust of his body into mine caused my whole body to jolt back and forth and my lips to move along Leo's cock. These two Koreans were taking me for themselves before my boyfriend and making my body feel things it never had before, things I didn't even realise I was craving.

My body was going wild and my cock was throbbing hard as it bounced up and down against my stomach with each of Hyun's powerful pelvic thrusts.

The two of them moaned out in Korean to one another as my own moans were being muffled by Leo's big 8.5 inch cock, sliding up and down between my lips as he guided it holding onto the base of his think shaft.

'Show daddy how you can work with your mouth Blake.' Leo's voice came from over me softly again as he returned to speaking English.

My eyes which had been closed opened widely as an elevated feeling washed over me. Leo pressed his cock down as far as he could between my lips he was trying to get all 8.5 inches down my throat balls deep. The bottom of his large balls were now starting to rub against my forehead and nose.

My eye's bulged as I tried my best to relax and take these two Korean studs big cocks. Shifting his position slightly to my side Leo enabled a better angle of entry. He was now able to push his cock deeper down my throat as I felt Hyun working his cock at a steady pace in and out of my ass.

All the while my boyfriend Oliver sat passed out meters away from us. He had seen me sucking Leo's cock and even pushed my face down onto it so that I would deep throat him. Was he aware of what was now happening.

Seeing my eyes open, Leo looked back down at me meeting my gaze with his deep brown almost black eyes. They had a sexual gleam in them as he looked down at me, his cock between my lips. 'Ohhh yeah that's it swallow my dick Blake.' He groaned, pressing himself harder down into my face.

'Urghhh!' I groaned onto Leo's cock.

He held steady entering my mouth to the hilt waiting a few seconds and then relaxed pulling himself back off my face. Slowly pulling his cock out from between my lips. I lay there, my body experiencing new found sexual heights and looked from Leo to Hyun.

Both studs were focused purely on driving their big cocks into my body, they were fucking machines and had a stamina I had never seen. Sweat was starting to drip down their muscular physiques and I was starting to sweat myself as well.

As Leo fed his cock to my waiting lips again, Hyun let my left leg fall from his shoulder and now altered his angle of entry to my hole. With this new found position Hyun was able to thrust his hips harder and faster into my ass and the sound of his balls slapping against me quickly started to drown out our collective moans.

This was truly a wild sex scene now and must have looked like something straight out of a porno.

'Ohhhhhhh....ohhhhhh...fuckkkk...yessss....give me that big fucking dick!' I moaned out as Leo's cock slipped from my lips.

'Urhhh...fuck yeah! You want this dick bitch, I'll give you this dick! Tell me how much you love being my white bitch.' Hyun moaned back.

As I went to reply, Leo directed his cock back between my lips causing my moan to muffle out over his cock as it passed back entering my throat. 'Ohhh..yeahh...I'm..urghhh...urghhh.'

'Haha nice one bro, give him that cock! Your roommates our fucking bitch now, ohhhhhh fuckkkk!' Hyun groaned out to Leo. 'His ass is so fucking tight around my cock, it feels fucking incredible.'

'Yeah his mouths so fucking great too, soft lips that are nice and big for sucking. I'm close to blowing man.' Leo replied.

The two continued to work their cocks back and forth, in and out of my mouth and ass. The three of us must have been going at it wildly on the couch for at least 15 minutes now and it was just reaching midnight.

Hyun was still fucking my ass at the same steady pace and if anything his cock was actually feeling like it was getting bigger while it glided between my cheeks, driving shivers up my body with each thrust.

Leo on the other hand was starting to press his cock down between my lips quicker and his body was starting to shudder as he moaned with each entry to my mouth. I had reached down now and was actively stroking my own raging hard 6 inch cock.

Unexpectedly the door to our share house opened and in walked Arun our straight Indian roommate back from his night out with his Indian friends.

'What the fuck!' I heard Arun's voice shout out as both Hyun and Leo turned to look at the doorway, their cocks still inside my ass and mouth.

Hyun spoke in Korean to Leo who replied also in Korean, he must have been asking who Arun was.

'So this is what you guys get up to when I'm out huh and isn't Blake Oliver's boyfriend?' Arun said again, now closing the door behind him and stepping forward into the living area. He was standing next to the table now that Oliver was slumped on.

My lips were still wrapped around the head of Leo's cock and I could feel as he breathed his cock gently bobbing up and down between my lips. He must of been ready to blow before Arun arrived because this sensation was enough for his cock to suddenly throb between my lips and he let out a deep moan.

'Ohhhhhh...shitttttt! Ohhhhhhh...fuckkkkk...I'm cumming...ohhhhh!' Leo moaned.

His 8.5 inch cock started erupting between my lips as he unloaded his cum into my mouth. It was warm and thick and I tried to swallow as best I could taking two big gulps of my roommates cum. In doing this though his cock slipped from my mouth and he continued to shoot his cum out and onto my face in front of Arun.

'Ohhhhhh...fuckkkk!' Leo groaned as he squeezed the final spurts of cum from his huge cock directing it down onto my face and wiping the head of his cock along my forehead.

'Oh...hey...Arun. This is the first time this has happened. My friend Hyun is staying over and we didn't realise Blake was so desperate for our Korean dicks.' Leo regaining his breath finally responded to Arun.

'Fuck you gays are wild.' Arun said, standing by the table.

I had licked Leo's cum from my lips but still had large wads on my cheek and forehead.

'Yeah he's our bitch now, look how much he loves taking my big cock in his ass.' Hyun added as he drove his cock hard balls deep into my waiting hole causing a loud moan to escape my lips.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhh!' I moaned.

'Yeah that's it bitch, now wrap those legs around me. It's time I fuck you in your bed!' Hyun ordered.

Leo had by now lifted himself from over my face and was standing beside the couch with his softening 8.5 inch cock. Instinctively I listened to Hyun and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then in a true show a strength and without his huge cock leaving my ass Hyun wrapped his arms under my back and stood up.

Lifting my body with him and proceeded to carry me past Oliver and Arun at the table, each step causing his cock to move up and down inside my ass, and he walked us to my room as Leo directed him.

Reaching my room Hyun closed the door behind us leaving Leo to continue talking with Arun in the living room and Oliver still slumped passed out on the table.

The two of us were now alone together and my eyes rested on Hyun's, his dark black gaze looking back at me and standing next to my bed he began to bounce me up and down on his cock.

'Has Oliver ever fucked you like this?' Hyun asked.

'Ohhh..shit....that's good...ohhhh...no.' I moaned in response as Hyun drove my ass wild with his 8 inches of pure man meat.

'I can show you what it's like to really fuck Blake, I have a real cock that can drive your body wild. Do you want me to keep fucking you?' Hyun asked again as he bounced my body up and down, his dick impaling me balls deep with each bounce.

'Ohhhh...yesssss!' I moaned back.

'Good. And do you want to be mine. Mine to fuck anytime. Mine to give you my big Korean cock not Oliver's?' Hyun continued asking another question.

This time he bounced me harder and higher up and down onto his waiting cock as he stood firmly like a towering muscular tree next to my bed.

'Ohhh...ohhhhhhhh! Fuckkkk...ohhhhhhh...yessssssss...yessss...I'm...yourssss!' I moaned out unable to contain myself as while Hyun was bouncing me up and down on his cock my own cock had been pressing against his muscular abs and was now bursting with my cum all over our stomachs.

I had unloaded more cum then I had ever blown before, 'Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh...fuckkkkkk!' I moaned as my cock continued to spill cum out onto Hyun and my abs.

'Yesssss! That's it Blake, see what I can do for you, see how I can fuck you like no one else. Now for my turn.' Hyun gleamed at me as a triumphant look flashed across his face.

He sat down on the bed and with his cock impaling my ass positioned me so that I was sitting directly on his big cock with my feet placed either side of his muscular waist.

Hyun proceeded to thrust up with his pelvis as he held onto my hips firmly with each hand. My body started to bounce on his cock being either balls deep or moving up so that 3-4 inches still remained inside of me.

Up and down I bounced and I started to use the momentum from Hyun's thrusts and the springs in my bed to drive my body faster and harder up and down his waiting cock.

'Ohhhhh..yeahhhh...that's it, do that...yesssss....ohhhhhh!' Hyun moaned beneath me.

Hearing Hyun moan like this made me proud that I was making him feel like he had been making me. I could see the sweat building across his muscular chest and across his forehead.

Bounce, bounce, bounce my body went up and down this Korean Adonis' thick 8 inch dick. Bounce, bounce, bounce I worked my ass ensuring to squeeze his cock with my cheeks as I had become accustomed to having his thick, long member inside me now.

'Shitttttt...ohhhhhh...yessssss...Blake.....bitchhhhhh....ohhhhhh!' Hyun moaned out louder than before.

'Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhh!' I moaned back.

'Fuckkkkk...here it cums......fuckkkk....yesssss....ohhhhhhhh... fuck!' Hyun groaned out as he pulled my hips down and started to grind his pelvis upward against my ass, his cock throbbing inside me as his cum filled me.

Hyun's hands were squeezing hard against my hips as he continued to mash our bodies together, ass to cock, my cheeks tightening and working to squeeze out the last of his huge load that had erupted directly into my ass and was already starting to leak out the side and down his thick cock.

Feeling that he was finished when his hands relaxed I fell to my side laying next to Hyun, both of us exhausted from the wild fuck session we had just partaken. His cock slid from my used hole and I was shocked to see it had grown even bigger while inside me, he had raged to huge 9 inches.

We were both breathing deeply and as I lay on my back I closed my eyes to better regain my breath feeling Hyun roll against me so that his muscular left arm and leg were draping across my naked body.

I thought we could hear knocking outside but I was too tired and exhausted to get up, I kept my eyes closed thinking I would get up in a minute or two to get it. My eyes closed and the two of us drifted off into a deep sleep like none I had experienced before.