Ultimate Roommate Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all agreed and Hyun was first up for round 2, he closed his eyes and Leo picked out the carrot and placed one of the flavoured condoms over it.

Sure enough Hyun got the first answer wrong and removed his shorts, like Leo and I he was now in just his underwear, a pair of orange briefs that he wore very well, looking like he had just come from a photo shoot. These Korean's sure knew how to have a fun and what a hot drinking game.

Hyun guessed correctly on the next go and then it was Oliver's turn again. Hyun selected for him this time and chose the banana, winking at me he pushed the banana between Oliver's lips and then moaned to him, 'Yeah suck it.' In his Korean accent, my cock sprung upwards hearing him say this as he slid the banana between Oliver's lips.

Grinning I raised my eye brows at Hyun's seductive voice and looking at Leo I grinned wider. The tactic seemed to work in throwing off Oliver's concentration as he must have over thought the game. The banana was the easiest item to guess but being too easy and questioning himself Oliver spoke out, 'Carrot!'

'Haha nah babe he got you so good there! Off with those pants.' I laughed. 'Time to join the underwear party.'

And so Oliver joined us now in just his blue briefs all four of us seated around the table almost naked. Would Oliver be the first to lose all his clothes. Sipping my drink my member stirred again harder this time at the thought of Oliver being naked in front of me and our two Korean friends.

It wasn't to be though as on the next attempt he did guess the banana correctly.

Now all eyes turned to me but before we could proceed Hyun and Leo started talking in Korean again and it was quicker this time. Hyun nodded in agreement at something Leo had said and then the next thing was Leo declaring a new rule in the game.

'Ok so now that we are all down to our underwear we introduce a new rule to make it even more exciting. While you are taking your turn everyone except the top must close your eyes, we call the one placing the item the top and the one taking the item the bottom.' Leo said.

Looking at Oliver we each nodded, that sounded reasonable and I asked, 'Ok, how do we pick who the top is for each turn though?'

'To make it fair let's make it that we each do the person across from us. That way there is no cheating especially since you two are boyfriends after all, Hyun and I need to be able to trust you.' Leo explained further.

'Ok that sounds fair.' I agreed. Taking a final sip of my drink before we continued.

'Guess you will be getting with an Asian now Blake haha.' Hyun laughed as he and I were now a pair.

'Haha I guess we are, don't get too jealous babe.' I laughed back and looked to Oliver on my right.

And so along with Leo and Oliver I closed my eyes and sat waiting for Hyun to start the next round of this seductive Korean drinking game.

I heard Hyun stand up from his seat across from me and lean over the table, a few seconds passed as he seemed to be looking over the table and deciding which object to use. There were some noises and then I thought what I heard was one of the condom wrappers being torn open. I was trying to listen as intently as I could.

Hyun's voice spoke in his Korean accent and I heard it coming from above me, 'Make sure you suck it real good Blake, after all this could be your final round. If you guess wrong it's off with your underwear.'

I nodded my head with my eyes held closed and replied, 'Don't worry I know all about sucking hard.'

Oliver sniggered beside me.

As my lips waited I had them parted only slightly, I felt it press against my lips and I recognised the feel of what I had correctly guessed to be one of the condoms.

Letting my lips part further I opened my mouth and then felt Hyun push the object forward an inch further between my lips and then another and I felt the object rest down onto my tongue. My lips closed around it and I immediately noticed that this was thicker and even with the condom around it felt warmer than my previous turn.

I started to suck on it wanting to get the taste of the condom flavour and thinking that by sucking on it harder I might also be able to guess the feeling of what it was.

As my lips applied more pressure, my tongue started to flick back and forth along the underside of the object and from above me I heard Hyun's voice softly echo out, 'You sure look great sucking on it Blake.'

The object then pushed forward another inch into my mouth and I took a breath through my nose as it pushed forward between my lips. The object was now close to hitting the back of my throat.

I was ready to guess but caught up in the intimacy of the moment kept sucking on it and could taste that the condom was grape flavoured, this was my favourite when I would suck on Oliver's cock. It excited me tasting this as did the realisation that this object was easily thicker than Oliver's dick.

A minute must have passed by with me sitting there head turned to the left sucking on the object Hyun had placed into my mouth.

From my right side I heard Oliver's voice speak up, 'Fuck you boy's are taking forever, hurry up and guess Blake.'

'Ready to guess Blake? You can open your eyes boys and see what it is.' Hyun said from above me.

I sat silently as Hyun pulled the object from my mouth which felt suddenly dry but my cock was now harder between my legs. I heard both Oliver and Leo let out a surprised chuckle.

'Time to guess Blake, or do you need another taste?' Hyun said and I could tell from his voice that he was grinning at the others. I think they all thought I had no chance of guessing.

My face flushed red at his words and my mind raced to think of an answer as I recalled the feeling of the object that had been in my mouth, 'Uh...umm...it was a grape flavoured condom.'

'Haha yep it sure was and what was it around, was it something thick or something thin?' Hyun gleamed as he spoke in Korean again to Leo.

'Yeah come on Blake give us your guess already!' Oliver said between sips of his drink.

I was experiencing a mix of emotions but the dominant one was arousal as I thought about the erotic situation the four of us had created. 'Uh ok it was the cucumber with the grape flavoured condom and you warmed it with your hands to try and trick me.'

There was silence in the room as I held my eyes closed waiting to hear if I had been correct.

'Nicely done! You are one great sucker to guess that.' Hyun laughed.

'Oh you have no idea how good he is haha.' Oliver chimed in.

'Haha yeah alright your turn now Leo.' I said, opening my eyes and taking my drink to wash down the grape taste that was lingering in my mouth.

Leo closed his eyes now as Oliver got up from his seat and as Hyun sat down again I couldn't prevent my eyes from gazing at his orange briefs and the concealed bulge as he did so that seemed to have gotten bigger. Then with one last look up at Oliver I closed my eyes too.

Shifting sounds came from that table and then there was silence, moments passed and I heard Oliver's voice speak over near Leo beside me. Another moment passed and then I felt as though someone was standing over me again.

It was like there was a shadow bearing down on me and a feeling of nervousness overcame me. I wanted to open my eyes but kept them shut waiting. Letting out a breath the silence in the room remained and that's when it happened.

Something pressed into my lips and in my surprise I opened my mouth letting out another breath, a breath that this time was closed off as it moved forward entering the gap between my now open lips.

My lips automatically wrapped themselves around the object that moved forward onto my tongue and from the warm feeling and the size of it I knew what it was. Oliver's hand then pressed down onto the back of my head and from his position over me he whispered down, 'That's it Blakey, suck it, they have no idea your taking my cock, exciting huh?'

Oliver was right, I did feel a surge of excitement within me, knowing that I was now sucking my boyfriends cock at the table with our hot Korean roommate Leo and his friend Hyun seated only a few feet away.

I opened my mouth wider allowing Oliver to push more of his hard 6.5 inch cock between my lips. I could tell his cock was bare as I moved my tongue along the bottom of it and the two of us now seemed to lose ourselves in the moment.

Both of Oliver's hands reached down onto my head as he guided the last inch of his cock into my waiting throat. The sexual tensions and erotic nature of our drinking game not to mention the alcohol he had consumed had proven all too much for Oliver. Instead of continuing the game and placing an object into Leo's mouth he had pushed down his briefs and pulled out his hard cock for me to suck.

With his focus now fully on me sucking his dick and my focus on sucking away we both seemed to forget about Leo and Hyun as they sat beside us with their eyes closed.

That is until I heard Leo's Korean voice excitedly shout out beside us, 'Fuck! I didn't know we'd changed the game!'

Hearing Leo's words Hyun must have also opened his eyes and seeing the view of Oliver standing over me at my chair with his 6.5 inch cock descending between my lips. 'You're roommates are sluts Leo!'

As I sucked on Oliver's cock I opened my eyes and looked to the side, both Leo and Hyun had now stood up from their chairs watching the action that was taking place before them. Their hands had moved down to rub against their white and orange briefs and the bulges they contained.

I gazed up at Oliver and he had a newfound dominance in his eyes that I hadn't noticed before, he was relishing the chance to show off to these two Korean hunks just how much of a top he was as he pushed his cock back down my throat.

'Oh yeah, take my cock bitch, you're desperate for it aren't you?' Oliver moaned out as he gripped my face and pulled it down onto his cock forcing all 6.5 inches down my throat and rubbing his balls into my chin.

'Urghhh!' I groaned back onto his dick.

Pulling back slightly to give me a reprieve Oliver looked across to Leo and Hyun, 'You boys want a closer look at my bitch?'

I hadn't heard Oliver speak like this before but as I took his cock back into my mouth his words were driving me to suck harder and my own cock throbbed.

'Fuck yeah!' Hyun exclaimed as me stepped past Leo to stand on Oliver's right and Leo gazing down at me with a gleam across his face stepped forward to Oliver's left. I now had all three of them towering over me as I sucked my boyfriends cock.

'Enjoy the show boys, Blake loves to worship my big cock and it feels even better with an audience. Oh yeah that's it bitch suck it like that!' Oliver groaned again.

I kept my eyes open now as I sucked Oliver even harder working my lips up and down his shaft. He had leaned his head back to enjoy the treatment while both Hyun and Leo had moved their hands into their briefs. They were now actively squeezing their bulges as they stood either side of Oliver getting his cock sucked.

'Damn this is so hot! I didn't know you were such a slut for cock Blake.' Leo said, looking down at me with his dark brown, almost black eyes as his voice pulled my attention to him.

'You have the best roommates Leo!' Hyun said excitedly as he continued to rub his hand inside his briefs.

'Ohhh fuck yeah!' Oliver moaned as I moved my lips all the way down to the base of his cock, deep throating him once again in front of our audience.

As Oliver held my face down onto his dick, I heard him moan again but this time it was because Hyun had reached his hand across and was starting to tweak his right nipple. Oliver loved having his nipples tweaked and seeing what Hyun was doing I watched up as Leo also started to tweak his left nipple following his friends lead.

'Fuck me!!!! This is so great!' Oliver moaned out excitedly. He must have been feeling on top of the world as he had the three of us pleasuring his body. I don't think he believed Hyun and Leo were both tops.

'Oh yeah sure is.' Hyun grinned as he used his free hand to push down his orange briefs releasing his hard Korean cock. My eyes bulged as what Hyun had revealed was a huge 8 inch cock and it was both longer and thicker than Oliver's.

As he tweaked Oliver's nipple he also started to slowly stroke his huge 8 inch cock just inches from my face as I sucked Oliver but my eyes stayed glued to Hyun's huge member.

Leo seeing what Hyun had done decided to do the same and from his briefs pulled out to my utter shock a cock that was even bigger and thicker than Hyun's.

Leo's cock had emerged from his white briefs and it was a beast, as thick as a can and must have been at least 8.5 inches. He too started to slowly stroke his big cock in front of my face as my body got even more heated and I moved my lips back down Oliver's 6.5 inch dick.

Oliver who had been enjoying the attention the two were giving his nipples now noticed they had pulled out their huge cocks. Seeing how big they were he exclaimed, 'Shit! Didn't realise you two Asians were packing.'

'Haha we sure are, look how hot your bitch looks below three big dicks.' Hyun said back to Oliver.

'Ohhh yeah he does...enjoying the view down there Blakey?' Oliver moaned down to me.

With his cock down my throat I nodded my head as I groaned onto his cock, 'Urghh hmmm.'

Leaning his head back Oliver moaned out again, 'Ohhhh fuck this is so fucking hot, yeah suck my big dick Blake show these two what a hot bitch you are. Ohhhh yesssss!'

As Oliver was moaning out loud his mouth hung open, Hyun did something none of us had expected and squeezed Oliver's right nipple harder causing him to turn his head. At the same time Hyun leaned in and planted his lips to Oliver's.

My lips slid along Oliver's shaft and over the head as my eyes darted up watching Hyun press his lips against Oliver's and start kissing him. Then moving his hand from his 8 inch beast Hyun while kissing my boyfriend reached down and pushed his hand against my cheek.

His hand was warm as it pressed firmly against my cheek in a deliberate movement that pushed my face hard causing the head of Oliver's cock to slip completely from my lips. He continued to push against the right side of my face until my left cheek collided with the head of Leo's huge 8.5 inch hard cock that was hanging out at me as if in wait.

As Leo's cock hit my left cheek I felt his body jolt, he too had been busy watching Hyun and Oliver make out and the feeling of my cheek hitting the head of his cock shocked his attention back down to me.

In an automatic response from the surprise of Leo's cock pressing into my cheek I turned my face and was now looking directly at Leo's massive Korean cock. Before I knew what was happening the back of my head was pushed again by Hyun causing my lips to jolt forward making direct contact with Leo's bare cock head.

I was now kissing my Korean hunk of a roommates bare cock.

Looking down at me and seeing my lips rubbing into the head of his cock was all too much for Leo, his hands quickly moved to the sides of my head as he gripped my face firmly. He thrust his hips forward forcing his massive cock head to break through my lips and enter my mouth.

Leo groaned out in Korean to Hyun and then again in English, 'Ohhhh fuck yessss, get those lips around by cock Blake, taste Korean.'

The head and first 3 inches of Leo's huge, thick cock had thrust forward into my mouth causing my lips to open wider to take him in. The weight of the head pressed down against my tongue and without a second thought I found myself starting to suck on my roommates big member, the biggest dick I had ever had in my mouth.

Above me breaking away from his kiss with my boyfriend Oliver, Hyun's voice spoke, 'Yes fuckkkkk...how hot does he look sucking on a big Korean dick?'

There was a moments silence and then Hyun moved his hand down to Oliver's cock, wrapping his fingers tightly around his member and started to stroke him off.

'Ohhhh shit! This is soooooo...hot...fuckkkkk....ohhhhh.' Oliver's voice moaned as he looked down at me with Leo's huge cock now slowly sliding forward between my lips and Hyun's hand stroking his cock.

'Yessss...take my cock Blake, feels soooo good. I've been waiting to get you on my dick, you have no idea how hard it's been laying in my room and hearing you moan as Oliver fucked you. Ohhhh yeah that's it.' Leo moaned out as he pushed more of his thick can sized cock down between my lips and started to descend down my waiting throat.

'Urgghhh...hhhhh...urrrg....slurp.' I groaned onto Leo's dick as it pushed its way into the back of my throat.

'Sure doesn't look like it took much encouragement to get your bitch to suck Leo's big Asian dick, all I had to do was push his face a little. How about you push your boyfriends face down onto that big dick Oli? You want to see him take it all don't you? I can tell, I can feel your cock raging hard.' Hyun said seductively to Oliver as he squeezed his hand harder around his raging hard cock.

'Ohhhh fuckkkkk!' I heard Oliver moan back and the next thing I felt were his hands pressing into the back of my head and pushing my face down further onto Leo's cock. He was now pushing my face down onto our roommates huge dick.

My lips slide down along the thick shaft as I tried to open my mouth and throat as wide as I could. 'Urrghhhh!' I muffled out onto Leo's huge cock as with Oliver's help my head was pushed all the way down the 8.5 inch beast of a cock and my body slipped from the chair down to my knees on the floor.

My lips pressed against Leo's body and his big balls massaged my chin, stepping to his tip toes to try and force as much of his cock into my mouth as possible Leo let out a triumphant groan, 'Fuckkkk yesssss! You've taken it all, ohhhhh...shit, see boys he's swallowed the whole thing. Fuckkkkk!'

Doing all I could to breathe through my nose I looked up and my eyes met Leo's baring intently back down at me. Our relationship as roommates had definitely shifted now that I had taken his huge 8.5 inch thick Korean cock all the way down my throat.

'I'm so glad you invited me over to stay Leo, these white boys sure know how to have fun and this bitch is desperate for our big Asian dicks! Fuck Oliver, you feel like you're about to blow man.' Hyun grinned.

My eyes darted to my right and sure enough Oliver had his head back and mouth agape as Hyun started to stroke his cock faster up and down in long full length strokes.

'Ohhhh yeah...ohhhhhh shit...ohhhhh!' Oliver moaned and I could see Hyun was right he was ready to explode, these scenes were all too much for him and seeing me take Leo's bigger dick all the way down my throat was driving him to another level.

Seeing how close Oliver was to blowing his load, Hyun leaned back into him causing his moans to muffle as their lips met again.

What followed was a mishmash of moans and slurping sounds as the two exchanged saliva and then I felt it hit the side of my face. Oliver's cum had erupted from his cock and shot outward directly into my right cheek and side of my neck. One, two and then three spurts launched into my face as I still had all of Leo's cock impaling my mouth.

'Yeah that's it Oliver spay it all over our bitch boy, he's desperate for cum so we'll feed it to him.' Hyun released Oliver's cock from his hand as he squeezed out the last of his cum and then spoke to Leo in Korean again.

Leo spoke back and then started to pull his cock from my lips, all 8.5 inches sliding slowly out of my mouth, his cock coated in my saliva. Looking up at Leo who was grinning back down at me I waited for him to put his cock back to lips.

He didn't though and I could feel Oliver's cum slowly starting to drip down my right cheek. It was then Hyun stepped forward pushing Oliver back so that he could stand directly over me.