Ultimate Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the match ever began, I had noticed and dismissed the bag that our opponents had brought out with them from the locker room. Now, I saw it again as they retrieved it. They sat June and I up again on our knees. They both retrieved items from the bag, The first item I was unfamiliar with. I later discovered that it was spider gags. They fitted them on both of us. Our mouths were then forced open wide. As they installed them on us. The next item was two pairs of evil clover clamps equipped with 5 oz weights for our nipples. The agony of those clamps when they were installed on my sensitive nipples was horrific. Oddly, I found that besides the pain, the stimulation was sending electrical currents directly to my pussy.

What can I say about the next 20 minutes? June and I were bound up and unable to resist. Both of our opponents donned large strap-on dildos ad fucked the shit out of us. I was humiliated every time I orgasmed in front of the live audience. It was even more humiliating whenever on of the other women reminded me that this was being videoed, and that my orgasms would be seen by millions of people. After they were done fucking us with their strap-on dildos, they removed them and sat on our faces. We had no choice but to lick their pussies and asses until they orgasmed several times. The last thing that they did to us before they left us on the mat for our gang bang was to harshly spank our assess. By the time they were done with that, we were bawling our eyes out and begging for mercy. They then slapped my tits several times as laughed as they swayed back and forth from their blows.

What can I say about the next two hours? When our opponents were done with us, they headed back to the showers and locker room to get dressed. Unfortunately, June and I were left there bound and subject to a two-hour gang bang. June and I were picked up and set on opposite sides of the mat as the men and women from the audience converged on us.

Most of the next two hours found me with a cock in every three holes. I was kept air-tight in order to get as many of the guys off as possible. Occasionally, it was a pussy on my mouth. I lost count of the orgasms that I had from all the cocks in my pussy and ass. June and I were left on the mat trussed up like turkeys on Thanksgiving as the audiences swarmed down on us. I have no idea how many cocks were trust in both my pussy and ass. Thankfully, they set a large jar of lune beside me and made sure that every cock that went into my ass was properly lubed. My mouth was constantly filled with either a cock or planted on a pussy. My body movements as I was being fucked caused the weighted clamps to continuously move, causing more stimulation. By the end of the two-hour gang bang, I was having one continuous orgasm. We were untied and bound in several different positions to accommodate the crowd. I ended up bent over the back of a folding chair with my hands bound to the front legs of the chair and my ankles bound to the back legs as I was fucked in the ass.

Eventually, our ordeal was over, and we were released from our bondage. We made our way to the showers to clean up. Yes, we did get our cash from participating. I didn't need the extra money, so I just gave it to June. We cleaned up, got dressed in our street clothes, and drove back home.

Epilogue:

Three months later:

"That's right, slut. Lick my pussy!" I cried out as the orgasm was about to hit me. "Get used to it, bitch. You are going to be doing a lot of that tonight."

After we got home that night, I reflected on our ordeal. Yes, I had a lot of orgasms, but I really wasn't comfortable being a submissive. Two days later, June was back over for our morning coffee, and we finally discussed what had happened. I was not comfortable being dominated, but June was. That day changed our relationship. She ended up selling her house and moving in with me. I became her manager and began booking all of her matches. I taught her a lot more about wrestling and how to counter her opponent's moves. After every match, we would make love if she won. If she lost, I would bind her up and fuck the shit out of her for her failure. Occasionally, we would still do a tag=team, but it was always with the agreement that it the other team lost, they would be our sexual slaves for the entire weekend.

Her ex-husband did eventually find out about her second career and made some noises about suing her for full custody of the children. That suddenly went away when a couple of videos of him wearing women's lingerie, submitting to and being fucked in the ass by two women suddenly appeared on the internet. OK, so those two women were two women that we had defeated and were given the choice between doing that ot being left tied up in the local college locker room after a men's football game. Still, it succeeded in quashing his petition.

As far as me being out to family, my parents died several years earlier. I was an only child, and all the relatives I had were very distant. As far as work colleagues were concerned, I had my own IT consulting firm. OK, so it would be embarrassing for a few of my clients to discover it, but I was rather anonymous. I doubt that any of my clients would even recognize me. So far, there has been absolutely no blowback for me.

Anyway, that was an interesting experience, but it did get me my lover in the end. It was a life-changing event for June. She was mainly straight before that night, but she discovered her true calling as a submissive lesbian that night. That caused her to eventually submit to me and finally marry me.

And we lived mainly happily ever after.

12