Ultra-Strict Discipline for Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked at my new abode and the severity of my impending regimen, I did not have much time to take it all in as at that very moment Ms. Vandana rushed into the bedroom and said, "Madame, Ms. Dominique Pegsworth has just arrived."

Ms. Dominque Pegsworth walked into Madame's mansion with Raj in tow carrying her bags which he set by the entrance.

"Val! I have been so looking forward to this moment!" and as the two friends greeted they embraced warmly and kissed full mouth. They remained glued together for what seemed like ages. We were all taken aback by the intensity of the greeting and the obvious excellent rapport that existed between these two magnificent ladies.

Poor Ms. Vandana was the most affected by the scene and she became uncontrollably emotional over the reunion of these two dear friends. She stared open mouthed at the beautiful women and as she watched, jealous tears streamed down her face, possibly sensing that she would no longer be the apple of Madame's eye or share her bedroom as much now that Ms. Dominique had arrived.

Mr. Raj was also affected by the Sapphic embrace and his reaction was completely predictable as the thin dhoti pants tented wickedly. He was licking his lips and alternately looked at the ladies and at me. I too was affected, and though nowhere near as large as Mr. Raj, I also bulged out my tight pink latex shorts, which sent a shudder down my spine as I knew this to be forbidden. But I could do nothing to stop myself in the presence of such a sensual reunion between these two voluptuous women who ruled my life.

When they finally ended their passionate welcoming embrace, Madame, said, "Dear Dominique, I am thrilled that you have decided to come live with me here in my house. I see that you've met Raj." As both ladies turned to him they knowingly smiled at the outrageous tenting in his cotton pants.

"And this is sweet little Vandana. But Vandy dear? What on earth has come over you? Why are you crying? Come here dear."

Clutching Vandana to her bosom Ms. Dominque also expressed the utmost tenderness and concern caressing her hair. Madame ended this tender interlude by reaching out and pinching Ms. Vandana's right nipple quite hard which made her wince visibly.

"Vandy dear, you really have nothing to fear. You will continue to serve me in this house and our pleasures will only be intensified with the addition of Ms. Dominque. But you must remember, you will owe her your allegiance just as much as you do me!"

"Yes Ms. Valerie," said Vandana with new found confidence, "I will do my utmost to please both you and Ms. Dominique."

"Very good! And as we all know Dominque is here, first and foremost, to make sure that Jimmy is well behaved." And with that all eyes turned to me and there was no hiding the rigid erection I was sporting. Spotting it, Ms. Dominque raced over to me and grabbed a handful of my hair with her left hand and slapped my face hard with her right.

"How dare you get erect without permission, boy!" Pulling back to give me another slap, I made the fatal error of instinctively covering my face with my hands. "No!" She snapped as she tightened her grip on my hair, "Keep your arms by your side!"

And when I had regained my composure and lowered my arms she slapped me again hard and a third time for good measure. With my head ringing and my face reddened by the force of her slaps, my humiliation obvious to all, we all marveled at how quickly Ms. Dominique had exerted her dominance over me and carried out swift justice.

"Jimmy you will never attempt to cover yourself when I am disciplining you. If you ever raise your hands or try to block me again, I will lock your hands in mittens behind your back for a week. Do you understand me, boy?"

"Yes, Ms. Dominique. I am so sorry..."

"Silence! You will only respond to my questions with "Yes Mistress!" to acknowledge that you have understood. From now on, you will refer to me as Mistress in this house and Ms. Pegsworth when we are in public. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I said as quickly as I could.

"Good. I see that you are a fast learner, Jimmy. That will spare you a good deal of pain." She let go of my hair and brought both her hands to my face and pinched my cheeks hard.

"You will be punished tonight at bath time Jimmy for that little tenting display, but right now I want you to carry my bags upstairs and then I would like to ask Raj to drive us to Stephen's beauty salon and barber shop. I want you properly groomed as the very first step on your road to behavioral change and improvement. I hope that meets with your approval Val."

Madame was standing behind a moaning Ms. Vandana with both of her hands clamped on the maid´s nipples squeezing quite hard; those large aureoles were visibly erect and easily discernable through the thin nylon maid's uniform she was wearing.

"That would be fine Dominique. While you, Raj and Jimmy are away, Vandy can assist me in the bedroom." Squeezing those nipples even harder which made Ms. Vandana moan louder.

At that point Raj said, "Ms. Dominique, I cut my hair at Stephen's regularly and I know him well. He closes early on Friday's and he may not be able to take Jimmy if we get there past two pm."

But my confident new disciplinarian said, "Not to worry Raj. I called ahead after speaking with Val this morning and Stephen has happily agreed to remain open exclusively for Jimmy this afternoon. No distractions, just full focus on this young man. I believe he said he might be assisted with the wax treatments by his apprentice Miguel. And you Jimmy had better not be naughty and do everything they ask of you. So what are you waiting for, boy? Get my bags upstairs and your ass back down fast!"

"Yes Mistress!" Nearly fumbling with the very heavy bags I took them up as fast as I could and put them in her room. It dawned on me that I would be going to town in this ridiculous uniform. The tight t-shirt was bad enough, but the hot pink latex short was outrageous, and I was barefoot as well! Playing this out in my mind, I returned to the entrance hall and found that Ms. Dominique held out a shiny pair of patent leather black Maryjane's and white ankle socks.

"Put these on Jimmy and you will look perfect for our outing." After putting on the socks and the humiliating little girl shoes, Mistress gave me a sharp slap on my bottom and we were off.

Maamsboytoy


12