Uma

Story Info
My friend and her her toy.
2.4k words
4.52
10.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Uma

A wonderful ride

My husband works offshore on oil rig out in the gulf. He's gone two weeks then home for two weeks. We're both highly sexed so when he's home it's an almost everyday affair. In fact somedays it's a two times a day affair. For me the twice a day events are the best. Manly because Troy is so patience with me and makes sure I get two or three orgasms every time we hit the sheets or the couch or the kitchen table.

The bad news is that when he's gone I have to suffer. Yes my fingers get plenty of exercise. When I complained to Troy that it helped but it really didn't satisfy me for long and I would find myself spreading my legs three or four times a day. I might even wake up in the middle of the night and masturbate. He ordered me a dildo online and it was some help but still not the answer. Then he ordered three different vibrators and one of them along with the dildo was good. For about a week or so I was able to control the itch with several treatments a day. Sadly after that I was not a happy camper.

My best friend is Fay. Her husband works the same shift as Troy. So when I'm not masturbating Fay and I spend time together. Lunches, dinners, shopping, coffee shops, movies, exercise classes and a hike, whatever moves us. From time to time I would complain about being in need and she would just laugh at me and tell me to go and get some relief. The only time I'm really able to say what I truly want or need is when I'm with Troy. So even though Fay would be aware that I was horny she never really knew how bad it was.

Troy had only been gone three days and already I was ready to climb the walls. For some reason it was real bad this time. I was awake twice in the night with my favorite toys. Then before my morning coffee and again before noon I was back on my bed. When Fay called and suggested we go to a movie I jumped at the chance that this might give me something else to think about. That was a bad idea. R rated with lots of nudity and sex. Don't get me wrong, I don't get excited at the naked ladies but this thing had naked men with full frontal views. They weren't erect but never the less they were very well developed in the manly area. To top it off there was no lack of simulated sex. I think it was simulated, but the female lead was a very convincing actress.

By the movies end I was frantic. Wiggling in my seat and trying to get at the itchy spot. When Fay suggested we stop for coffee I told her I had to go home, "Right now."

"Are you really that needy?"

"Damn it Fay. I didn't need that movie today. Can we just go and you can drop me off?"

"I've a better idea. I'm taking you to my place. I think I've got the solution to your problem."

"No...thank you. You're my best friend but I'm not that way. Not even a little bit. Just drop me off please."

She didn't listen to my pleas. In ten minute we were pulling into her driveway.

"Please Fay. Why are you doing this? I just want to go home."

"Trust me, just trust me. I'm not going to try anything. I just want you to see and try this device I've got. I'll show it to you and then leave you alone with it for a while. Please let me try to help you."

I had no choice except follow her inside. I could have walked home, maybe. It was about three miles and I'm in good shape. Thankfully I followed her in.

"Just have a seat while I get some stuff."

I sat on the couch and watched her. First she spread a giant beach towel over the carpet. Then carried out what looked like a barrel cut in half length ways. It was covered in black plastic or vinyl with funny bumps on the top. It must have been heavy because Fay struggled a little with it. Wires and a black box were dangling from underneath as she plunked it down. The third trip she brought out a box and put it on the couch next to me.

"Ok my friend that is called a Sybian. My ever loving husband got it for me when I was expressing some of the same problems you are suffering through. It's a god given gift to womankind. It's one giant vibrator with a dildo."

"You are full of it, you know that right?"

"No...no...my horny friend, just let me show you this."

She dug in the box and pulled out a little dildo looking thing with a plastic skirt.

"This size is for beginners." Out came a bigger one and she said, "This is for experienced ladies." One more time into the box and she dragged out what looked like a double headed dildo. "If you like both holes filled this baby will do the trick. I like it on rare occasions. Now let me show you how it works."

She grabbed the larger thing and put it on the bump that was sticking out of the top. Back in the box and out came a bottle of lube. The same brand that Troy and I use when we feel like it.

"Getting it all slippery is how I like best. Even if I'm dripping it still feels good. Now comes the good part."

Now I have seen Fay naked before. At the gym when we would shower or when shopping for clothes and we would share a dressing room. I wish I had little tits like her and she wishes her were bigger like mine. Never satisfied are we? She keeps her carpet trimmed and I let it grow wild. The saying is different strokes for different folks.

"Ok, I'm giving a little demonstration so you can understand how this all works. Then I'll leave you to give it a try."

She took the black box. Pointed out one switch and when she pressed it the dildo started to wave around. When she turned a knob it waved faster. She grinned at me, "Cool isn't it, and it feels great. The little one is ok but this one is so much better. If can try both of them if you want."

When she pushed the other button is started making a noise and the pad in front of the dildo began to shimmy. She turned one of the dials and the sound level went up and the shimmy increased. "That's the real pleasure spot," as she pointed to the pad. "Now check this out."

She turned it all off and knelt alongside the contraption. I'm no dummy and what was going to happen was all too plain to see. My friend was going to go for a ride.

"It's best if you kneel. I tried to squat and it just doesn't work very good that way."

Then the demo began. First she lubed up the dildo. She shifted up over the top and slowly lowered her self-down. "Ah...yes...that feels so good. Just wait until it's your turn. Now comes the best part. I like the rotation around the middle of the dial. Yes...just about there. I like to enjoy that for a few minutes before anything else."

I watched her face. Not much else to see just a naked lady straddling a black barrel. Her blonde hairs but nothing special, I've seen them enough. Her eyes were closed and she had a gentle smile. "Sometimes I like to sit here and let that sucker massage me like this and if it gets boring just turn it up a little. Yup...like that. It feels so good, kind of relaxing in a strange kind of way."

I was intrigued; Fay was looking so happy or maybe content? Her nipples looked like hard buttons pushed away from her breasts. But no way was I going to sit on that device. Thank you very much but I'll stick to my dildo and vibrator.

Then she pushed the other switch. It was noisy and the pad was moving. Fay moaned as she leaned forward for a bit, then back, then forward. When she went back she was holding one tit and puling on the other nipple. Her face was all scrunched up, her eyes squeezed shut. This was way better the orgasm scene we had just watched. Fay could give lessons. She was panting and moaning. She reached down and gave the dial another turn. It was unbelievable. She cried out and actually fell off the machine.

I started to get up and she looked up at me, "No...I'm ok...sometimes...this happens. It gets so intense...bomb goes off and I just need to rest a bit."

A moment later she reached over and turned the thing off. Silence replaced the noise. It took a minute or two before Fay sat up. "I'm sorry; I just wanted you to see how it all worked. I didn't plan to be on display like that. It was supposed to be a little show so you knew how it all went. Then I was going to leave and let you try it out. But it felt so good; I couldn't stop after it started."

"Well I thank you for the show. It was, to say the least, very interesting. But I am not getting on that thing. Never, I got stuff at home that'll do the trick. If you'll get dressed and give me a ride?"

"No, not yet, after you take a ride, then I will." She stood up and took a clumsy step away from the machine. Weaving slightly she left the room to return with a towel and disinfecting wipes. In a minute she had wiped down everything. "Ok, it's your turn, get naked."

We argued, she won, but I put up a god fight. I think, maybe I secretly wanted to try it but I couldn't admit it to her. As she stood all naked and not even a little bashful, "Come on Uma, let's do this. You're going to love it, I promise. Get them duds off. Show me those wonderful boobs of yours."

I wasn't quite as quick as she wanted but finally I was down to the bare nothings. My clothes were draped on a chair.

"Should I Leave? Want me to stay? I could help get you started if you want?"

Yes...get out. No...stay. I don't know what I want. Except I want to go home. Sorry...that's not true I want to see if this thing does to me what it did to you."

Fay gave me a start with checking if I wanted the small attachment or the large. I informed her I was not a beginner; let's go with the bigger one. She had me lube it up. "Even when I'm all wet I still like the lube. It adds a little something extra."

She guided me into position and suggested I hold the shaft to help it into position the first time. It did feel good sliding in as I lower myself down.

"Here's the control box. This switches on the rotator. Just push the button. Feel it, kind of neat isn't it? If you want a little more action turn this dial. Not too much, take it slow and easy."

Oh my goodness, it felt so good. My dildo was never like this. I had it turned about a bit and that was just right. "Oh my goodness." Maybe just a little more.

"You got that under control. Now this switch starts the vibrator. Go ahead, push it."

The noise increased and I jumped. Fay put her hands on my shoulders to keep me in place. "You're doing good, stay with it. I love this tool and you will to. If you need more just turn that dial and get her going."

I did and I did. It was out of this world. The thing up inside me going around and around, the pad was vibrating on my clit. Unbelievable, is what it was. I was heading for the stars in less than a minute. When I bounced off the first star I realized Fay was behind me holding my tits and playing with the nipples. I could care less; I was heading for the second star. When I hit the third star I fell off that damn thing.

I watched Fay turn it off. "Well...what do you think? Kind of fun yes, you want to go again? I've got lots of electricity?"

I could hardly speak much less stand so lay there for a bit. "Um...no I'm good for now. Maybe later...after dinner might be ok. You are going to feed me right? After what you made me do against my better judgment I might add."

After a very tasty dinner I took another ride on that infernal contraption. All I can say is that the second trip was an enjoyable as the first. I may have only visited two stars on the second ride but oh were they ever bright and shiny as I saw them up close and personal. I missed Fay holding my breasts this time but she sat on the couch touching herself right in front of me so that was kind of interesting.

Before Fay took me home we checked out the web site and she sent me a link. At home I e-mailed a brief letter to Troy telling him the whole sordid story. He answered back within an hour telling me I should order one of those things. I answered back that I had already done just that and had asked for express shipping. 'It should be here in three days. We can count it as a belated birthday gift from you to me. Thank you darling.'

I thought I might drive over to see Fay for lunch the next couple of days. I should keep in touch with her. We don't want a good friend to be neglected do we?

The end

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers