The Rule

Story Info
A loving couple tries a little variation.
1.7k words
4.53
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rule

"I'll do whatever you want," she said. We laid there in the dark in a bedroom lit only by the streetlights. Raking light strong enough so I could easily see her body dressed only in white bikini panties. Her small breasts were tipped with nickel sized brown nipples so delicious I couldn't stop staring as she laid there on her back. She turned her head to look at me as if waiting for me to give her a clue as to what I might want her to do. Her shoulder length brown hair framed her pretty face with those kissable lips that I loved to tease with mine.

I turned to her and told her there was one rule. I could touch her anywhere with my hands and my lips and tongue but she could not use her hands on me. I would, however, allow her to use her lips and tongue to kiss me back when I touched her lips with mine. I would also love to see her use her hands on herself anywhere I asked her to. She nodded in agreement and eagerly traced circles around her belly button with the fingers of her right hand.

Then I asked to take her left hand and touch her pussy lips outside her panties. I laid there on my right side with my head propped up on my right hand. At about five foot four inches her body was quite a bit smaller than mine. So, at six feet tall my head was slightly above the level of her head and I had a very nice view of my sexy lady.

Her hand was lightly stroking up and down the outline of her pussy lips now and my cock was growing at the sight. Both of our breathing was becoming a little quicker now as we began to get excited at the idea of a little gentle stroll into the world of discipline. I took my left hand and touched the tip of my cock to feel a bit of pre-cum. My index finger pushed some around the tip and then I moved my hand to her left breast and wetted her nipple with my wet finger. She closed her eyes and whimpered so softly and her left index finger began to stroke across the top of her pussy lips still outside her panties.

I had asked her a few months ago I she'd like to shave herself down there and she had eagerly agreed saying that she might love the way that felt against her panties. So now, when she was stroking her pussy I knew that her clit was becoming a hard little bud under there. Because she was using her left arm on herself down there her left breast was formed into a little mound under my hand. I used my thumb and forefinger to tweak her nipple and she moaned softly, opening her eyes and turning her head to look at me.

She licked her lips as I leaned over her and kissed her cheek gently. She lifted her head slightly to allow me to kiss her neck and then kiss back up to her cheek. I took my hand from her breast and touched her other cheek with my fingers turning her head to me while I brushed the hair back from the side of her face. I kissed her lips gently and then tasted her lips with my tongue. I took her chin in my hand and moved her head so I could whisper in her ear.

Then I asked her to massage her right breast with her hand while she probed her pussy with her other hand. I watched as she ever so lightly pinched her nipple with her thumb and forefinger. When I kissed her lips again, she exhaled deeply as I moved closer to her still laying on my side. My very erect cock was now against the upper part of her hip and she squirmed into it. I continued to watch as she cupped her breast in her hand and I imagined she could feel her hard little nipple against the palm of her hand.

It was then I decided to sit up next to her and slip both my hands under the waistband of her panties while she lifted her ass and allowed me to slide them down and off her feet. I grabbed them and held them to my face. They were deliciously damp in the front and very warm from her body.

As I sat next to her, level with her upper thighs, she bent her legs upward with her feet flat on the bed and spread her legs giving me a superb view of her sexy bald pussy. She then returned her hand to between her legs and stroked her inner thigh while watching intently as I stroked my hard cock slowly. She continued to massage her right breast with her other hand while once in a while wetting a finger in her mouth and touching it to her nipple. Then her eyes closed as she touched her clit with her left middle finger. Back and forth very slowly she flicked her finger and began a very low and soft moaning.

She gradually opened her legs against me more and more as she became lost in her masturbation. For a moment at a time, we were both oblivious to the other as we continued to pleasure ourselves. Both of our breathing was getting more ragged as we became more and more lost in our passion.

I had an idea to reposition myself to her right side so I laid down fully against her side and slid down her body a little so my lips could find her breast. She then moved her hand from her breast and slid it down to her tummy. My lips found her nipple and I sucked hard, my tongue flicking her nipple back and forth as she looked down at my face devouring her tit. My right hand moved to her other breast and I could feel how hard her nipple had become. She arched her back as pinched her nipple gently while I sucked her other one. Her eyes were closed again as she now worked her pussy with both hands, her right hand finding her opening while her left middle finger continued to circle her clit. She then inserted her right middle finger as far as she could and held it there for a moment before beginning to fuck herself very slowly at first. I could hear and see her wetness even in the very dim light.

My cock was throbbing at the sight and sounds of us both bringing ourselves to a fever pitch of erotic play. I was sure we were both very close to cumming hard for each other. I really loved to watch my girl while she cums so I decided to hold myself off just a little longer. Maybe she could cum twice for us.

I continued to suck and lick her nipple while I trailed my right hand down her belly and across her thigh. Then my hand wedged between my cock against her hip and her ass. I moved my hand down further. She knew where I was going. She raised her ass up off the bed a little giving me access to her rosebud back there. Her pussy was so wet at this point she was well lubricated back there.

As she continued to play with her clit and fuck herself slowly I moved my middle finger to her asshole and pushed gently while she gasped a little. She was now moaning and arching her back while I continued to suck her nipple. My girl has nipples that are so sensitive she could almost cum from this, but now she was getting so much more.

She began to push her ass against me now so I took the cue. I pushed past her anal ring with my knuckle and she gasped again. I began to fuck her slowly back there in unison with own hand fucking her pussy. I knew she was ready because I knew her so well. I gave her nipple a gentle set of bites and she arched her back up and exhaled with a moan and sounds that may have been words but were unintelligible. She came in a rush, her body jerking and thrashing and only after a minute or so finally calming down.

I raised my head, she opened her eyes and we kissed, our tongues finding each other. I kissed her cheek, her neck, her ear, and then her lips again. After a minute, she asked me if she could watch me cum too. I stroked the hair behind her ear and I nodded. My cock was still throbbing against the side of her body. Her hip was very wet with my own pre-cum. I guess I began humping against her side and did this for a few minutes. I could tell she was still very turned on. I wanted her to watch me masturbate the way I just watched her so I sat up facing her. She returned her left hand to her pussy and began to circle her clit again. God, she was impossibly sexy with her gorgeous body and eyes filled with lust.

I began to stroke my cock again, slowly at first, my own eyes fixated on her hand at her pussy. Her other hand then went to her breast and cupped it gently, massaging underneath and then fingering her nipple. The sight of her pleasuring in that way always drives me crazy so I began to stroke myself faster and faster, my cock getting harder and leaking more and more pre-cum. I could tell she was getting close again from flicking her clit back and forth and pinching her nipple. We both began to moan in unison as we watched each other climbing a mountain of erotic passion for each other. Suddenly I said, "I'm gonna cum" just as she said "so am I". And we both came, with me grunting over and over and shooting two steady ropes of cum off onto the bed sheets and her thrusting her hips again and again before we came to rest after much heavy breathing.

I moved my body back up to lay next to her and we kissed again and again, so gently and sweetly, and so happy with the love we just made with each other. I congratulated her on her discipline in not breaking the rule. You see, she's not always such a good girl as she was that night.