(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea's therapy session gives her doctor a few ideas.
9k words
4.76
6.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers

Ok, this one almost killed me. It is probably the longest story I have written, but the idea was poking my brain the last few days and I just had to get it out.

I should probably take a few days off after that, but I got another idea for the next installment of this story and I can feel it already starting to bother me.

Well, we will see how it goes. Feel free to comment and give feedback on the story and have fun.

*****

Dr. Taylor Hansa let her warmest smile show to the young pretty girl in front of her. And for once, it was a legitimate one. Andrea Rodriguez was a lovely kid. She had been her patient since before starting transitioning around 4 years ago. Dr. Hansa had seen a shy, confused boy blossom into a well adjusted, happy young lady with healthy relationships both romantically and interpersonally. And she couldn't avoid patting herself in the back a bit, knowing that she at least had some degree of influence on all that.

God knew she would have appreciated any support and help when she transitioned. And that's why most of her patients were transitioning boys and girls. Most of them saw her for a year or two. Andrea, though. Has been her patient long after the transition. She was a regular therapist. And she could see something was bothering the young woman.

"Out with it, Andrea, I know you want to talk about something. Last week you were all excited about the prospect of dancing professionally, starting a scholarship. And now you look... well, deflated, nervous. What is it?"

"I.. I really think I need to talk about this, but it is so embarrassing..." Andrea was blushing. Dr Hansa had helped her through so much, she didn't want her to think she was a pervert. But her head has been a mess since a few nights ago, when she caught her daddy... self pleasuring. The whole thing seemed impossible to simply ignore, and it actually came to her mind at random multiple times a day, always eliciting a response she was very uncomfortable with.

"Well, Andrea, I can't push you to say anything, you are welcome to sit on it until you feel comfortable with discussing the issue. But it is clearly bothering you. Besides, I am not here to judge you, and you know that."

"I do..." Andrea bit her lower lip, trying to find a way to explain the issue, or at least start it. Dr Hansa was actually looking at her notes, and over the years, Andrea learned that she did that when she felt her patient was too nervous, avoiding putting her on the spot. Eventually, the younger woman took a deep breath and decided to blurt it out. "Ok, so, last friday I got home a little earlier than I'd planned and... well, I saw my dad's office lights on and decided to give him a kiss goodnight and when I got to the door he was... well... he was... oh god... he was, like, doing it."

"Doing it?" The therapist raised an eyebrow, holding a smile. No kid takes the idea of their parents being secually active well. "You mean he had a friend over and you caught them..."

"Nonononono!" Andrea shook her head wildly, the ponytails sloshing around her cute face. "Oh god, no, he was alone... like, you know? Playing with himself."

"Ah, I see." Nodded, still keeping the serious visage, feeling a bit sorry for Mr. Rodriguez. She had met him quite a few times, even for a few sessions with Andrea and a few alone with him, so she could grasp how the interaction among them was. He was a handsome man, it wouldn't come as a surprise for her if he had company. "I can see how that could be quite enerving."

"Yeah, well, I was shocked, for sure. But what is really bothering me is that... well I didn't just walk away, dr. I, like, stayed and.. Well, I watched it. For a while. And to make things even worse, I noticed that he was... you know, watching a movie? And well... the movie it was... it had... I mean..." Andrea was starting to bite her nails ever so lightly. She had grown out of the habit a few years ago, when she began feeling like herself, but every now and then, when she gets real nervous or anxious, she falls back into it" Oh, well, it was trans porn. Like, the girl in the movie was like us."

Now that came as a surprise for the doctor. She wouldn't imagine the manly, clearly straight and probably very macho minded Mr. Rodriguez interested in a trans girl. Of course, she knew how much he loved and supported Andrea every step of the way. And if she had a drop of influence on how well adjusted Andrea was today, Mr Rodriguez had a few gallons of that.

"I see. And wha..."

"There's more doc. Sorry, but if I don't say it all now, I will probably not go through with it."

"Ok, Andrea, go on." That got the doctor actually concerned.

"Well, he didn't catch me and I eventually watched him... you know, orgasm." The young lady almost got lost in the memory of her father climaxing, the next bit of information coming as a whisper. "So much... so, so much..."

The therapist once again had to hold back a smile. Good for you, Mr Rodriguez, still impressing girls.

"So, after that I ran to my bed." Andrea continued after clearing her throat. "And I actually end up sleeping quite fast. I did have a few drinks before coming home, so... But that is not important. The important part is that... Well, the next morning I... He was, like, working in the yard and I saw him from my window, and remembered and it got me... like, you know? Excited and I ended up playing with myself thinking of him. Oh dang it, I am a pervert!"

The young lady covered her face, red as a tomato, starting to feel the tears forming, the taunts of bullies in her teenage years coming back, they calling her a devious pervert, they were right, so right!

"Shh shh shh... Camon, Andrea, I know this is not true and I am sure you know it too. Now take a breath, and let's talk about it, ok? Here, have a sip of water." As she handed the girl a plastic cup."Slowly, now, take a breath."

"But Doctor,it felt so wrong! He is my daddy."

"He is, sure, and I know you love him very much, and how he has always been such a supportive and caring father for you. But let's think rationally for a bit, ok?"

"Mhmm." Andrea nodded, taking another sip of water.

"Would you say your father is a good man? A gentleman, honourable, caring man?"

"Sure, dad is amazing!"

"And would you say that when you ended up getting married, would you like your husband to have those qualities?"

"Sure, but that..."

"Wait, I am getting there, Andrea." The doctor gave her a reassuring smile and retorted with a playful tone. "Now, I think we both can agree that your father is a handsome man"

"If you say so, Doc." Andrea manages while giggling, an image of her father and her therapist flashing quickly through her mind. "Ok, yes, daddy is hot, but I shouldn't be, like..."

"I know, but the point I am trying to get through here is another one: every girl, to some degree, searches for their fathers in their romantic lives. Fathers are usually the print most children use to define what a man is. And I do recall in one of our earlier sessions you telling me that you felt so different from your father when you were young that it helped you come to terms with your gender identity."

"Yeah, well... yeah." the girl nods again, slower this time, taking in all that information.

"So then, you are confronted with the blueprint of what you considered a man in a sexual act and your body reacted. It is ok, Andrea, you are not a pervert, or anything. You are just a girl. A regular girl."

"But, but... I should have stopped myself!"

"Maybe, but let me ask you something: Do you intend on acting on those feelings you had last weekend?"

"You mean... like... on my daddy? No, of course not!"

"See? Just a regular girl that suddenly discovered her parent is not an assexual being" The doctor chuckles, putting Andrea at ease.

"OK, I see what you are saying... but..."

"Yes?"

"Well, why was he watching...you know... trans girls? I mean, he is straight. Mom was a natural woman."

"And trans girls are women, Andrea, so, it is quite expected that a straight man feels attracted to women." She took on a more serious note. These things were important, both in our society and for Andrea's sense of self.

"I know, but I don't think he ever did before... you know, me. Do you think he wants to..."

"I really really don't think so, Andrea. You have to understand, your transition also changed your father in many ways. He was a very traditional man, at least he sounded like one whenever we talked. You becoming your true self introduced a lot of new information to him. He inevitably become inserted in queer culture. I do believe he ended up curious about it and found out he was more open minded than he realized."

The doctor let that one sink in as her patient seemed to be processing it all. Slowly, Andrea started to nod, eventually smiling

"I guess that makes sense, yeah. Wow, doc, thanks for that."

"Sure, you know, you pay me for it."

"Yeah, I guess it is alright then... I just feel kind of sorry for dad?"

"And why is that?"

"Well, I think he gets lonely sometimes. And if I eventually get that scholarship, he will be all alone in the house."

"Well, it is nice of you to worry about your dad's wellbeing, but maybe he enjoys a bit of solitude. Many people do."

"Yeah, but I don't remember ever seeing him dating. Not after mom. And he clearly misses at least a part of having someone, considering...well, the incident."

"Oh, I am sure he had some partners. Parents are really good at avoiding their children finding out about their relationships. Besides, masturbation is a pretty normal activity. Your father is not that old."

"Yeah, I know..." Andrea stops, the devious idea she was cooking since the weekend creeping out again. And the doctor was clearly a beautiful woman. Probably in her early thirties, she had the face of a model. If she wore any makeup at all, she would probably be gorgeous. And the doctor was always with those big skirts and heavy sweaters that made her look fat, but she had such thin arms and her cheeks were so gaunty she just knew she was hot under all that cloth. Maybe... "But you see, doc, it is such a waste. He is such a good guy. And he is hot, you said it yourself!"

Dr Hansa chuckles again, shaking her head. "Well, things aren't always that easy."

"Well, I still say it is a waste. Besides, he had such a huge cock..." and she holds back the mischievous smile"

"What?" the doctor swallows.

"Yeah, he was, like, huge. You know when I said I was worried because I had too big of a cock? Well, I am sure that I am tiny now. He was like, so big, and it looked heavy" Andrea could see that this was having an effect on the doctor. She was always so composed and now she was flustered. And is that a nipple on the outline of that heavy sweater? She couldn't be sure, but decided to go on." And I had no idea a... pee pee could be that thick and veiny. I don't even know how could anyone, like take it... I swear, doctor, it was almost as long as my forearm and easily thicker than my wrist."

"I.. I... Well, Andrea, I believe that is all the time we have for today." The doctor quickly closed the notebook. "Try not to dwell on those things as much, ok? As I said, perfectly normal."

"Ok, doc! Thanks so much! I feel much better now" Andrea skipped to the door, turning back to the doctor. "But if dad thing is normal I guess I need bigger toys. And she ran out of the office.

The doctor went to her desk, drinking large gulps of water and then pushing a button. "Jack, I will need 5 min..."

"Oh, Doctor, your next appointment called 20 min ago, he won't be able to make it."

"Ah, I see. Thank you Jack. I will compile a few of my last sessions, then. Please, hold any calls."

"Sure doct..."

Taylor didn't even wait for her receptionist to sinish. Before the device had actually turned off, she had already lifted her skirt and started the strenuous job of pulling the fat buttplug off her eager asshole. As usual, she felt her chastity cage tightening a bit when it finally popped out, while she was bending to grab her emergency dildo on the last drawer of the large oak desk. Even though it was one of her smallest, it was quite a sizable toy by any normal standards.

"That little slut." She mumbles, placing the head of the toy at the tip of her still gaping hole. "Pimping her hot dad to me like that" She started to wiggle her hips, the head slipping inside her as she bites her lips to avoid moaning too loud, even knowing that the room was sound proofed. "Her hung dad, with a thick neglected cock, dying for some tranny ass. God, he probably would fill my hungry hole full of his warm spunk... fuck... fuck... little bitch... oh, fuck me Mr, Rodriguez, fuck me with your monster cock" As she started to pump that big dildo faster and deeper. Sitting would probably be very uncomfortable in her next session, but she had one hour to abuse her asshole and she intended on using every minute of it.

*****

Taylor resisted the urge to kick the damn tire. But it would ruin her shoes and these were her favorite pair. A flat tire. A goddamn flat tire almost at 1 am. Sure, she could try and change it, if she knew at least the first thing about changing a tire. This was the perfect end for the horrible night she had.

Since the session with Andrea at the beginning of the week, Taylor had been a bit on edge and she was really hoping this party would change that. It was a bust. Not a single cute guy took the bite. But then again, that was partially on her. It was a very rare occasion where she actually had a good hook up on a queer party.

She did put on her best effort anyway. She was dressed to kill (figuratively), the pink dress being the shortest and tightest she had, with open panels on the chest and back and a long slit on each side, going up to her hips, every move exposing her legs fully, showing her tiny white thong, which was decided upor for the simple fact that she didn't want to wear a cage for this party and the dress was too revealing for her to simply go 'commando'. Besides, she always felt sluty when people got to see her underwear.

If any of her patients could see her now, they would probably have a small heart attack. The propper and conservative Dr Taylor Hansa. Pfft. Taylor knew the doctor was the mask she wore for society's sake. This is what she truly was. Where she truly felt like herself. It took her some years of therapy to come to accept her urges and tastes, but she was finally ok with admitting it to herself: She was a bimbo slut.

Sure, her transitioning started a bit later in life, by her mid 20s. Hormones helped, but she was already a bit masculine when she realized that was not who she was. It all came down to a few surgeries. Well, more than a few.

Taylor Hansa felt that she wanted to be a desirable woman. More than desirable, she wanted to be a fantasy. So, she worked on it. And now, at least when not at work, she looked like a fuck doll. Perfect straightened platinum blonde hair, shiny blue eyes (and those came naturally), a cirurgically perfected barbie face with lips that looked stuck in a pout, making her almost unable to fully close her mouth.

A few boob jobs had finally gotten where she aimed, her massive 34G silicon puppies, forever perky, her small areolas barelly wider than her pink prominent nipples. Her waist was insanely slim (now that was one tough surgery) even when compared to her already thin frame. Her legs were long and slender, a bit like a model. But the only part of her body she hasn't enhanced, yet, was her ass. Even though it has a nice shape and roundness, it was too small for her taste. She definitely wanted a thick bubble butt.

Things got a little trickier when she decided to resume practicing. People don't take a dumb looking bimbo seriously, specially with their mental health. So, when in practice, Taylor really made an effort to hide all these. Large long skirts that never showed any skin, hair always in a professionally looking bun, no make up, thick glasses that didn't even have any prescription, and large puffy sweaters that covered her upper body and made her look fat. Oh, she HATED looking fat. So, so much. But she loved her work, she really believed in helping people, specifically young men and women dealing with gender issues. If she could spare some of the pain she went through to any of her patients... It was important. VERY important to her.

But off hours, on her private life, she lived her dream of being a dumb slut bimbo. It was liberating and she simply adored being desired, envied. She didn't mind the stares, she reveled in them. She knew some people felt disgust and were repulsed by her overly artificial body, but it did not matter. At the end of the day, they looked and, she was sure of it, most men desired. She was a sexual being, no matter your sexuality, your atractions and fantasies, the sight of her would turn your mind to sex, one way or another. And that was her main fantasy. To be a fantasy.

But one thing she made almost a conscious effort not to do was anything that took physical effort. Sure, she worked out at a gym (always with the skimpiest tightest outfits, of course), but she was useless when it came to changing a light bulb, checking a fuse box and, of course, changing a tire.

Pulling up her phone from her tiny purse, coming to terms that she would have to call someone to help her, she saw a small text from Andrea earlier in the evening asking to reschedule the next session. She got an audition for the scholarship at the same time they usually meet.

Taylor was almost closing the app when an idea formed in her head. Oh, it was such a bad idea. At the same time, she was curious about a few things. Was Andrea really pimping her father? Was Mr. Rodriguez really so well endowed as the girl described? Was he really into trans girls?

Hesitating for only a few seconds, Taylor eventually won the internal discussion with Dr Hansa and she sent a text to Andrea.

[No problem, Andrea, I will talk to Jack on Monday and we will find a date that works for both of us. Good luck on your audition.

I am in a bit of a problem, maybe you could help me: I have a flat tire and I have no idea how to change it. And I believe I am just a few blocks from your house. I know it is late, and I really don't want to impose, but you think maybe your father could help me? I would never ask such a thing regularly but I really don't know what to do.]

Andrea was spending the night at Sandra's. They were kind of commemorating the fact that she got an audition and it was sheer luck that she actually felt her phone vibrating. She read the text a few times, her imagination running wild. Was Dr Hansa really in need of help? Or did the seed she planted to help her daddy already bearing fruits? She wasted no time sending a reply.

[Oh, doc, I am not at home, but I am sure daddy will help you. Send me your location and I will forward it to him, he will be there in no time. He is heroic like that]

Then she moved to the restroom to call her father.

"Unf... fuck... yeah... ah.. Urgh.. AAARHT!" Adam finishes up, this time spaying his load, or at least most of it on a towel. Taking a deep breath and shaking his head, he lets go of his cock, letting the shaft slap against his stomach, slowly coming down from his orgasm. The sound of his phone almost made him jump to his feet. When he sees that it is Andrea calling, and at such an hour, he almost forgot to mute the video. His daughter didn't need to hear screaming women begging for cock while talking to her father.

"Hi, princess, everything alright?

"Oh, sorry daddy, did I wake you up?" Her father's voice was hoarse and slightly mumbly.

"It is ok, honey, really. Are you all right?"

"Yes, daddy, I am fine, don't worry, still at Sandra's. But Doctor Hansa just texted me. She got a flat tire and is in our neighborhood, and she needs someone to help her change it. She is like, alone in the middle of the street."

1TLover
1TLover
26 Followers