(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting up, he grabbed her ankles, pulling her leg up to allow him to get rid of her thong, throwing it backwards and then spreading her legs again, fully exposing the woman.

Taylor was a sex doll, every inch of her body being eye candy, but at that moment, Adam was focusing on a single aspect of it: her cock. It was so tiny, so pale. Sure, most cocks look small when compared to his, but Taylor's soft cock was about 8cm long, if all that. It was uncut and the long skin was shining with a slick liquidy leak. The small shaved ball sack was shriveled and almost looked empty, the tiny balls looking like they were not even fully out of her body.

"Look at that pathetic little dick, sir." Taylor mewled, squirming, her hands grabbing Adam's massive tool and pulling it against her own tiny dick. "Look at that... it is nothing. Fuck, look at that marvelous hard cock... fuck, show me, sir. Show me how a real man fucks a dirty little needy slut, please?"

"Fuck, I am going to fuck you so hard, you whore," He smiled, pulling his hip back, placing his spit coated fat head against Taylor's pink blinking asshole, one of his hands latched on her hard fake tit, still kneading the long hard nipple. "Such a cock loving slut will probably take it easy, right? That hungry cockhole being fed fat pricks constantly, right."

She was about to answer when she felt the large shaft spreading her asshole wide in one strong shove. Damn, he was really doing it. He was really fucking her like a cheap slut.

"Oh, fuck... so big... How? How can it be so big? Oh, my poor little hole." She mumbled while trying to relax her sphincter, the wetness on the shaft doing very little to relieve her pain.

"Fuck, look at that beautyful face." Adam was staring at her. Her eyes were rolling back in her head with each thrust. Her mouth was hanging open, moaning. He brought his hand to her cheek, slapping her once more, his thumb prodigy her mouth as she started to lick and suck on it, saliva once again dripping down to her chin. "Damn, you are such a dumb cock drunk bimbo, Doctor Taylor."

Taylor was loving it. She had never felt a cock like that. Whenever she thought he had finally bottomed her, he pushed back and more was shoved inside her. She managed to look down and saw that each thrust actually bulged up her flat stomach. She never had felt so much like a sex object, a toy to be used and discarded.

But what really blew her mind was that her dick was actually getting hard. For the last few years, she never got hard. Sometimes it would get slightly chubby, but even when orgasming, it was never actually hard. Now, she could feel it engorging. Soon enough it was fully erect and throbbin, leaking as usual, in all its 10 cm glory, the head still covered by skin. This fucker had actually gotten her hard!

Adam watched the hardening prick, making him pump her faster. God, look at how excited she was. With 3 hard and fast pumps, he finally felt his heavy balls hit Taylor's tight asscheeks. He also saw her moving her hand from his chest towards the shaking little dick and slaped it away.

"Take your hands away from that, you horny slut! Propper little whore don't play with their tiny dicks, no matter how much they need it." he pushed his hips back and shoved the full length inside her again, getting a loud moan from it. "They focused on getting fucked with an actuall real cock."

"Yes, sir, I am so sorry sir." Taylor nodded and pleaded after the high moan, trying to move her hips. She had never felt so full in her life. "Sorry my pathetic little dick got hard, sir, my ass just loves you so much. Nghm... so big, so thick. Fuck me sir, please, please!"

He obliged her request by placing his hands on her bony shoulders and using it as leverage to start really pounding her ass. A few seconds later, he moved a hand to her slender, long neck and squeezed, choking her lightly. Taylor felt her whole body tensing, her eyes went wide, her indecent mouth gaping once again, a guttural sound escaping, her wet tongue lapping the air as she felt her shaky little dick spurt a thin clear liquid almost all the way up to the bottom of her ballooning silicone tits.

The orgasming transex doll wiggling underneath him and her quivering asshole walls squeezing his cock did it for Adam. He felt his balls tightening and exploded deep inside Taylor, groaning and cursing under his breath. She felt his warm load spread inside her, filling her so much she almost expected to taste it in her mouth.

A few seconds later, his heavy body was over hers on the table, she could feel the wetness of her surprisingly large cumshot against their stomachs, his heavy breathing, his massive cock slowly deflating inside her asshole.

"Fuck, I love getting choked" and she giggles, happily

"Kinky bimbo slut" He whispered, smiling in her ear before straightening up and actually pulling her to his shoulder. She whimpered, both from the unexpected move and due to the sudden emptiness the absence of his cock meant for her abused little hole. Carrying her like it was nothing, a hand on her ass while she got a nice view of his, cum drooling down her leg, Adam brought them to his room, happy he was finally going to end a night with his balls really empty.

*****

Andrea got back home almost around noon. She had lots of fun at her party, but now she was kind of curious about what happened with her daddy and the doc. His car was in the garage, but hers was not.

Sleepy and hungry, she was debating if she should have lunch and then get to bed to actually get any sleep. She noticed a strange sound coming from upstairs. Was her daddy working something in their rooms? She slowly went up the stairs, the sound getting louder with each step. She was about to open her father's door and ask daddy what was happening when she heard his voice but in a low tone, one she never ever heard before.

"Camon, bitch, open your mouth and present your tits to be coated in my seed."

It was followed by a pleading high pitch voice, one she took a second to recognize as her therapist's.

"Yes sir, please feed me your cum, sir. Mark me as yours once again, please, make use of my mouth, sir, it exists only to receive your delicious seed, sir."

Andrea had no idea she could get this hard this fast. In an instant her cock was completely hard and she needed to pull it out of her tight cotton pants, tenting against the fabric of her pretty yellow flowery summer dress.

She finally realized that the wet sounds she was hearing was her father stroking his cock. The image of that massive monster popped right back in her head, this time with his hand stroking its insanely thick length, her own hand stroking her cock fast.

"Come here, slut!" she heard a small squeal and a gulping sound. She was sure that it was her daddy shoving his tool inside her therapist's mouth. "Yes... Take it... fucking take it all, you cum guzzling slut!"

Her daddy was saying such hurtful mean things. It should have appalled her, but what actually happened was she came hard, stroking her cock and placing a hand in front of it, keeping her load from spilling everywhere, biting her lips to avoid moaning.

When she finally came back to herself, she took a dash to her room, closing the door and leaning on it, breathing heavily. She looked down at her soiled hand and brought it to her mouth, her tongue sticking out, she tasted it. It was salty, but not too much, almost tasty. She wondered if her daddy's taste was like that. Probably much stronger, she thought, as she began to lick her hand eagerly, imagining her daddy's seed was there.

A few moments later, her hand was clean, she was panting and her cock was hard again. As she pulled her dress off and moved to bed to take care of the situation, she kept muttering to herself.

"This is normal, right? I am not a pervert, normal biological reaction." But she couldn't quite shake the feeling that, even though she was happy for her dad and for doctor Hansa, she was a bit jealous that she got to experiment with her daddy's huge, intimidating, hot cock...