(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, honey. We can't let her like that. Did she sent you a location or anything?"

"Oh thank you daddy, you are the best! Really! I will send you her location and tell her you are on your way. Tell her I said hi."

"Sure, love, tell her I will be right there, k? Have a lot of responsible fun there and send my love to Sandra. Bye princess."

"I will. Thanks daddy, bye!"

Adam took a glance at his computer. Damn it. Andrea was going to be out all night and he had such a long week he had no time to keep his schedule of self pleasuring sessions. He was all pent up and had planned to spend most of the night on it and one load was not nearly enough for his backed up state. And he would have to change a tie. He hated changing tires.

With a small curse under his breath, he closed the incognito windows of his browser, pulled up his boxer shorts, slapped on a pair of jeans and a light hoodie with nothing underneath it. Nights can become a bit chilly near the beach. And off he went to be her daughter's therapist night in greasy armor.

The location took him about 3 streets away from home. At least the thing was actually in their neighborhood. He stopped just behind the car, leaving his lights on so he had a bit more luminosity while working and stepped out of the car.

"Hey, doctor, Adam here." He waved moving towards the car, but stopped on his tracks when the door opened and a pair of long, slender and very naked legs on top of what was probably 8 cm black shiny pumps. When the doctor fully stepped out of the car, it was impossible not to look a bit dumbfounded. He had never seen her child therapist dressed like that. She was always so covered and there was so much flesh. He had the clear feeling that if the doctor moved a bit faster, he would be treated to the full view of those massive, clearly fake chest. The only thing that took his eyes away from the indecent cleavage was her mouth. Her lips were so huge, so thick, and the red lipstick made it look so wet. His mind was immediately pulled towards an image of those fat, sluty lips locked on his cock.

"Oh, Mr Rodriguez! Thank you! I am so sorry to ask for this at such late hours but I was so afraid." Taylor skipped towards the man, holding back a smile, quite aware of the effect she had on men, specially when she was in her full slut ensemble. Every bouncy step she took made her tits bob slightly and she stopped in front of him, pushing her cleavage forward, her hand reaching up to his chest, resting there.

It took him all his willpower to force his eyes up to hers. He realized he had no idea she had such deep blue eyes, her make up making them look so huge and her expression so desperate. And the girl had some height. He was a big man, a full 1,93 m tall and she was almost eye to eye with him. Clearing his throat, he placed his hand reassuringly on her shoulder, keeping the idea of simply pulling her dress down at bay, and smiled, taking a small step back to look at the flat tire.

"It is no problem at all, Doctor. I was just watching a movie at home, and both Andrea and I owe you so much." He shakes his head, eyes locked at the tire, praising the shadows of bad lighting as his cock was starting to push up against his left leg pants. "Damn, I believe you actually ripped the tire. Sorry, but I do believe you will have to buy a new one."

"Oh no! I Hate dealing with car thingies." Oh, Taylor was enjoying his embarrassment so much. Such a gentleman. "I feel they are always taking advantage of me." She pouted her sex doll lips and bated her eyes at the big man.

That pout almost broke Adam. Fuck, he needed to deal with this car thing fast. Anything to take his mind off the bombshell beside him.

"Well, I have a jack in my car. Let's get you back on the road then." He shoots her a quick smile and runs back to his trunk, allowing her to get a nice view of his glutes against the tight jeans.

When he got back with the jack, Adam noticed that she had goosebumps moving all over the alabaster skin, and, inevitably, that her nipples were hard and pushing against what seemed to be a very thin fabric in her dress. There was quite a chilly breeze going and the woman surely had close to nothing on her. With his instincts kicking in, he took his hoodie off and placed it on Taylor's shoulders.

"We don't want you catching a cold, right, doctor?"

Two very different aspects of that action had quite an impact on the woman. First, when he removed the hoodie, Taylor got the first good look at his body. Damn, this guy had amazing arms. And he was built. Not an academy built, though. She could see his muscles underneath the large torso moving. This was a man that had used his body every day of his life. The graying hair covering those muscles only added to the look. A strong, confident, gentle man. Forget a huge cock, now that was a turn on.

The second thing was the smell of his hoodie. It had a worn smell, like something that was used often but not cleaned as frequently. A mix of cologne and sweat. She actually leaned on the collar to take a whiff of it, feeling her nipples hardening even more as she was embraced by the masculine smell.

"T... Thank you, Mr Rodriguez. But please, call me Taylor." she stuttered. "I mean, after all this you can't be calling me doctor, right?"

"Only if you agree to call me Adam, Taylor." His smile broadens as he takes a knee and starts to work on the flat. "Mr Rodriguez always makes me feel so old.

"Oh please, not old at all." Taylor steps in closer, her long exposed legs on full display from his position. He could even spot the curve of her tight ass under the skirt. "I mean, I am pretty sure you are quite popular in the neighborhood. After all, which gal does not want a strong man to help her in her time of need."

"I don't think I can elicit that kind of appeal, but thanks for making an old man feel a bit younger." He answers, stealing another look at those creamy white legs but wondering if what she said was true. He did get called quite frequently to help with small things around here. But it was just because everyone knew he was quite handy, right? The more he thought about it, the more he notices that the husbands are never there when he is called. And that the girls are very friendly to him. Maybe... "For example, I don't think I could be partying until these hours on a friday night." Using it as an excuse to google her body a bit more.

"Oh yeah, but it was a bummer anyway" she smiled and started to shift from one leg to the other, enjoying the smell and giving him a few more interesting glances up her skirt.

"Well, there's a shame. A pretty young woman should never be alone on a friday night." He mentions as he got up and went to her trunk, looking for the steppe.

"Well, the night isn't over yet." She spurted, biting her lip, quickly noticing she may have been too forward. But Adam seemed to have not heard it, as he looked up back from her trunk.

"Errr, Taylor. Are you aware that your steppe is empty?"

"What!?"

"Yup, completely deflated. Sorry, but I don't think we are going to get your car working today."

"Damn!. I will have to get me an uber or something."

"Well, I can drive you over..."

"Oh, Adam, you are such a gentleman." She looked him up, with genuine gratitude in her eyes. "But I couldn't. It is so late and I live, like, on the other side of town..."

"Not an issue. Too dangerous for you to be taking a car this time of night and all alone... Well, we do have a guest room at the house. And it is just a few blocks away. I mean, your shoes look great, but they can't be comfortable." As he smiled tenderly at her.

"Are you sure it will not be an issue?"

"Nonsense! Actually, I insist."

And with that, she was swayed. In less than five minutes they had closed her car and were riding back to the house in his, both stealing glances at one another for the whole short ride.

Back at home, Adam knew he should just take her to the guest room and get to bed. But how many times over the last few years he had a gorgeous, highly sexual woman prancing around his house? He offered her a nightcap and they both took a glass to the couch, talking frivolities. Eventually she felt warm enough to give him back the hoodie, And that's when Adam realized he had been half naked the whole time. He also noticed that, even though she was a lot warmer, her nipples were still showing through her dress.

When he went for a refill of their glasses, he came back to Taylor fishing a small thin joint from her purse.

"I don't want to impose, do you mind, Adam?"

"Hey, it is legal now, right?"

"Yeah, but I usually just smoke before bed, you know? Helps me unwind after long days. Maybe we could go outside? It has quite a strong smell."

They both went to the yard and Taylor lit it, her lips closing in on the joint. Adam, once again, had the image of his cock between those lips. They were so big, so puffy that it was impossible not to imagine them in a sexual context.

The doctor took a long drag and held it for a while, finally letting the smoke out, accompanied with a deep moan. "Hmm...that felt good." She then looked up at Adam and let her sexiest smile. "Have you ever..."

"Me? No, never. I guess I just never got the opportunity."

"Oh well, you do now, if you want it." She took another long drag, taking a few steps towards him, her hips swaying like a cat. She blew the smoke to the side and placed her hand on his chest. "I could be your coach."

"Uh, ok." Adam nods, his mind focusing very little on the conversation.

"Ok, now, don't try to take a super long hit. Drag a bit, hold inside for a bit and let go before you feel like coughing, k? "She said, leaning on his chest, without her shoes she couldn't quite match his height. Her fingers bring the blunt to his lips and he drags. "Yes, like that... just like that... a bit more, just a bit more."She kept mumbling in a mewling voice, her long nails playing with his chest hair until he gasped and started to cough. She giggled and stepped away, taking another hit.

Adam took a sip of his drink and eventually chuckled. Tasted like shit. But her proximity was amazing. He took another longer sip and moved her hard to her.

"Camon, do over, let me try that again."

"Oh, big man can be beaten by a little girl?" She giggled again, once more swaying towards him, this time getting real close, he felt her big tits pressed against him, her niples, hard as diamonds poking his stomach and being dragged up as she got on the tip of her toes and placed the joint on his lips. "Go on, big boy, pull it.' Hedid, his eyes locked on her semi opened lips as she watched him holding it. "You can do it, babe... do it... just a bit more. Mmmm, now, give it to me." And she pulled herself up with a hand around his neck and pressed her lips against his mouth.

Nothing could have prepared Adam for the feeling of those insanely puffy lips against his mouth. He exhaled immediately, and she took it all. Before he even had time to react, he felt her tongue invading his mouth, hungry. He felt like his whole mouth was encompassed by hers. There was a need in that kiss, making it sloppy, wet, vulgar.

He also felt Taylor's long thin finger sliding up his chest, her nails biting his skin as they move to his neck, her body being pushed against his, as his arms finally embrace her, pulling her closer, the sexual tension finally boiling over.

The desperate embrace lasted for a while, Adam letting his hand slowly slide down, feeling her tongue response as they got closer to her ass, finally grabbing a cheek and pulling her up, feeling more than hearing a moan in his mouth.

Her hands left his neck, long nails dragging down his chest, stomach and moving to his crotch. She was so surprised when she found nothing there that she actually broke the kiss, looking down between them, to see a large bulge down his jeans left leg, her hand quickly moving there, massaging the length of it.

"Oh my gawd, Adam... that... that is so... BIG!" As she looks up to him with those big blue eyes, her smile tarnished by the smearing lipstick and the clear yearning in her face.

"Thank you." He mumbled, holding back a moan, his cock pushing against the fabric and her delicate hands. Her face begged for it and he was quite eager to provide it for her. She undid his pants button, unzipping it, her nails scratching his bush while her other hand kept sliding up and down his bulging leg. Taylor once again looked up at him, her voice really high and pleading.

"Adam, have you ever been with a trans girl?"

Tht gave him a pause. He had actually forgotten that Taylor was trans. The reaction it got on his cock, though, told Taylor he really didn't mind, the shaft throbbing against her palm.

"I haven't, but I really don't mind... you are so gorgeous and sexy."

"Oh, I am so glad, Adam, cause I really need this monster right now. "She said, squeezing the prick over the fabric. "And I would be fine with you just fucking my mouth with it, but I really, REALLY need yout to destroy my asshole with it."

How could this be the serious and demure Doctor Hansa was beyond Adam, but so was his capacity for rational thinking right now. He watched in awe as she bent her knees, spreading them apart, crouching in front of him with open legs, her needy eyes never averting her gaze from him as she leaned in, grinding her face against his erection.

"Oh fuck." he grunts, taking a real effort not to simply grab her. "Oh, Taylor, please..."

"Adam, do you see what I am wearing? Do you see where my face is? Adam, darling, I am a horny little cock hungry slut. You don't beg a slut for anything. You take her and you use her like a cheap sex toy she is. I know you are a gentle and kind man, but tonight, I don't need that. I need a real man to fuck me and show me that I am just a cheap whore whose only purpose is to please a man. Can you do that for me? Please?

He couldn't stop and marveled that this was the same person he had known for the last five years. But that didn't stay in his mind for too long. Neither did he fact that throughout his whole life, he had never been anything but a tender and considerate lover or that he handn't had a real sexual connection in the last couple of years. Pretty quick, all that registered inside him was that this hyper sexualized blonde woman was begging him to fuck her like an animal.

With an animalistic grunt, he pulled the hem of his pants down, sliding a hand inside to pull free his cock. It was not completely hard, but it was quickly swelling to its full glory now that it was finally free.

Taylor couldn't hold back a gasp. Damn, Andrea was in no way delusional. This cock was massive. Sure, it was long but what really got to her was how thick and veiny the damn thing was. There were bumps and lines across the whole shaft. The head was fully exposed, already red, and with her head so close to it, she could smell the wet glisten covering it. Her jaw dropped, her eyes going wide. If she had a mirror in front of her, she would be prud of how dumb and horny she looked right now.

Adam wasted no time. He grabbed her long platinum hair into a makeshift ponytail and, taking advantage of the gaping mouth, pushed his cock inside. He did not do it gently or slowly. He pushed a large chunk of the massive cock inside the woman's mouth.

Now, Taylor was used to getting facefucked. She didn't turn her lips into cock pillows not to use them. But for the first time in a while, she actually had to struggle to take a cock. She almost felt her jaw popping when he shoved the massive thing inside her. Of course, she also locked her lips on it, feeling the veins as it slid in, filling her mouth with saliva, the strong taste of his head being pushed against her tongue.

The whole thing was driving Adam wild. He never had a blowjob like this before. Her mouth was so eager, so wet. No girl was ever able to take his cock properly in their mouths. Sure, lots of licking, suciking on his head, but he knew he was a big guy. But Taylor was not just taking it, but sucking, laping, moaning. And looking at him with those amazing angelic eyes perverted in full lust and need.

Letting his instincts take control, he placed his big hand on top of her head, keeping it steady and started to pump his hips back and forth, each thrust bringing his dick deeper. He felt Taylor's pillowy lips slacking on the pressure as he opened her mouth to let him get a proper use of it. He could hear the wet sounds with each thrust, finally pushing the massive cock inside her throat, the tight hole pressing on his head.

In any other sexual act in his life, he would have stopped there. But he had never been this deep into anyone's mouth. So, he pushed his hips back ever so slightly and pushed it in again. And again. And again.

Taylor was finally feeling like herself again, set in her role, being used as a pleasure toy. She had one hand inside her cleavage, pinching her niples until they hurt, her other hand sliding her nails against Adam's balls, some small part of her mind impressed by how big and full they felt.

Another small spark of conscience was quite aware that her thong was soaking wet, her soft cock dripping and leaking like crazy. She probably came when he took a hold of her head, but her cock almost never got hard anymore.

Adam suddenly pushed his cock forward and looked down. Taylor looked completely spaced out, half his cock shoved into her pornographic mouth. Her eyes suddenly went wide and she tapped on his leg, feeling lightheaded.

To his own surprise, Adam did not pull back immediately. She clearly liked it rough and he decided to indulge her. A few seconds latter, he stepped back, pulling his cock from her mouth, covered in spit, as she almost fell back, gasping for air, drool finally free to slide down to her chin, her makeup running in black streaks from the tear in her eyes, but her lips were curled into a happy smile.

"Fuck, that is one amazing mouth you have there, Taylor" Adam was amazed by how turned on he was by the state of the woman, his hand slowly stroking his throbbing erection"

Taylor immediately moved to her hands and knees, crawling over to him, eyes locked on that massive erection. It looked painfully hard, angry. She stopped right under it, looking up to him with pleading eyes.

"It is yours to use as you please. Would you please slap me, sir?"

He stopped stroking. Sure, being called sir was a major turn on, he just discovered in that moment, but he never struck a woman in his life."

"What!?"

"Slap me, sir... please? Punish me for being a dirty little whore. For getting off on being used by a propper cock like yours, sir, please?"

Adam placed a hand gently on her perfect used face, stroking her cheek. Taking a small breath, he slapped her, gently. Taylor let go a small moan when he connects, but her face came right up, throwing her long hair to the side

"Harder, sir, please? Slap my whore face, make it red with your big manly strong hands, punish mke for being such a horny dirty slut, please, tell me how much of a fucking whore I am, how I am only good for cock for your big cock, to be us..."

The slap sounded loud this time, interrupting the woman's plea. She actually was coughing by surprise when he grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her feet, slapping her again when she was standing.

"Is that what you want, you dirty slut? Yeah, I will punish you, you filthy whore." He slapped her one more time, keeping his hand on her face after, fingers grabbing her cheeks and forcing her lips to purse, leaning in to lick and biting them. " I will punish, yeah, but with my cock, slut."

Lost in the fantasy, Adam pulls her up to the yard table, pulling her cleavage down, exposing her huge fake tits. Leaning in, he took one of her nipples into his mouth, biting, amazed at how hard it was and how much she wiggled and moaned when he did.