(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 04

Story Info
Dea is going away. Will she get the goodbye gift she hopes?
13k words
4.67
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers

This is the 'Official' ending to the (Un)Comfortably Numb series. I might be writing a spin off sometime focused on the neighbourhood. I have a few ideas I want to explore there.

Most importantly, if you are here for the incest part of the story, you will probably be disappointed. But please, hold off the pitchforks and torches! I am also submitting an alternative ending just for you.

Hope you enjoy it.

Adam was quickly coming to hate this day. God knew he had reasons to. For starters, the whole thing was a constant reminder that he was losing his little girl. He always knew this was coming one day, but no parent is really fully prepared for it.

In a way, the whole thing was a bit of a blessing in some ways. Ever since the events on halloween night last month, he felt uncomfortable around Andrea. The next day, he sat and talked to her, explained that he understood she was no longer a child and that she had rights under this roof, same as him. They promised each other to lock doors and knock before entering but neither mentioned specifically the fact that he had caught his daughter in full display while in the middle of a sexual act and that she had given him an impromptu facial.

They both had been stepping on eggs around one another ever since. Samuel never once stepped inside the house since then and Adam actually caught the kid jogging to avoid running into him around the neighbourhood on more than one occasion.

He had talked to Jordan briefly on the next day. Adam enjoyed their time together and saw them in a whole new light, but he was not getting into a relationship with a 19 year old. No matter how mature the 19 year old was. Andrea eventually found out about Jordan and her father's hook up, not because he told her, but because Jordan was a good friend that didn't keep secrets, even the hard ones. It took her a lot not to explode at her friend. She still had mixed feelings about her daddy's new found sexual life. Specially when he was doing it with pretty looking boys her age.

Things with Sam had cooled off a lot too. They still had a few encounters after that night, but he always seemed too afraid of being caught, so, slowly but steadily they were drifting apart.

That all became irrelevant when 2 weeks later she got the email confirming her spot on the summer course of a prestigious dance studio. And Sandra also got accepted. Since then, life has become a whirlwind of quick decisions, giggles and emotional cries.

The school was almost to the other side of the country. Jerry Simmons, Sandra's father, had a friend nearby that helped them find a place for the girls. Something affordable in a safe neighbourhood. They also pulled resources and got the girls a used car, low mileage, so they could have a means of transportation. It was also agreed that they would have a small road trip there, just the two of them.

It was all happening so fast Adam had almost no time to process it all. For the last 16 years, it has been him and Andrea. She became the focal point of his life since her mother died and he literally couldn't imagine what his life would be when he got all alone.

Mixed with that genuine desperation was a small measure of relief. Ever since she had caught Andrea and her boyfriend in the act, he was having a real hard time pulling the image out of his mind. It also curbed some of his enthusiasm with Taylor Hansa's debauchery. He visited her only once a few days after halloween. The doctor's bimbo proportions and attitude, her tiny, almost never hard dripping cock had little appeal after he saw the perfection of his beautiful daughter naked and orgasming.

Which meant that, for the last 3 weeks, Adam was back to his old habits of taking care of his own sexual needs. But, unlike before, it felt lacking. He had spent the better part of the last 16 years alone, with very few exceptions. And he never felt like he was missing something. These last few weeks, though, masturbation felt like the poorest of substitutes. His later escapades with Taylor and Jordan had awoken something he had kept hidden, probably from even before his marriage.

It permeated his whole life. All of the sudden, he was noticing short dresses, tight tops and skimpy outfits at every chance. Living on an ocean adjacent city didn't help with that.

And since the preparations for the move started, he started to neglect even that. He was busy and guilty about his feelings for Andrea, and he couldn't recall the last time he was this pent up.

And then, this damn day. Tomorrow, the girls are leaving for their roadtrip. And he was having a cookout to send them off. He was slightly moody, his self imposed dry spell taking its toll and hating the idea of being away from his little Princess.

The Simmons were the first to stop by. Jerry walked in already making excuses that he couldn't stay long, he had to finish some work related stuff and had to get Sam to a practice. Adam highly doubted that the boy had practice on a Saturday afternoon, but kept it quiet.

Sam's heart skipped a beat when he saw Andrea arranging napkins by the table in the yard. She was wearing a discreet orange one piece swimsuit. The lower portion was covered by a white tennis player skirt, slightly shorter than she usually wears, not showing too much but clearly hitting to the curve of her perfect ass. The front of her swimsuit didn't show much cleavage and even the small open panel showing her lithe stomach was, once more, hinting sexuality without overtly stating it. She had don her hair up in a side ponytail, looking a bit retro and oh so pretty.

They had talked about her moving and what it meant to them. Things had gone cold after halloween, and he felt her drifting away. When she got the news and decided to move, he knew they were done. He had been working on his feelings since then, and he had some resentment towards Andrea. She seemed to be dealing with the break up way better than him. Sam understood she was excited about starting a career in something she clearly loved, but he suspected she didn't love him as much since the beginning.

Either way, he knew he still loved her and would feel like a real prick if she went away without them talking. In the end, he wished her the best, even if it wasn't with him.

"Hey, Dea."

Turning around, she saw her former boyfriend trying his best to smile, but it never reached his eyes. She did the same, walking towards him, forcing herself to look him in the eyes. Andrea felt bad about the whole thing. Liking it or not, Sam had been her first real boyfriend.

"Hey Sam!. I am so glad you came." And she wasn't lying. She would never forget Sam. Of course, part of the reason for that wasn't pleasant, but he was a kind and loving boyfriend. Even if her first time was... well, not perfect, she was glad it happened with him. She was really nervous before, but he was so accepting, so gentle and, well, quite sexy. She heard some horror stories and, despite the ending, she felt more comfortable with the whole idea, because of it.

With those thoughts in mind, Andrea embraced Sam. Her head leaning on his shoulder, she ended up crying, slowly, softly. He embraced her back, holding her close, feeling his heart beating hard and fast against her head.

"Hey, there. No need for this... shh.. I am ok, all right? And I just know you will be too. You are just amazing Dea and..."

"I am sorry Sam."She interrupted him, not lifting her head from his chest. "I wouldn't blame you if you hated me. I was such a b..."

"Hey, don't you dare call my friend that, all right!?" He managed a smile, his finger lifting her head to look at him, his own tears streaking down his cheeks. "Listen, Dea, I won't say I am happy with what happened and how it happened. But I have known you for a while and I truly love you. You go there and be the amazing person I know, kick some ass and have fun. As far as I am concerned, you owe me nothing, k?"

Andrea nodded, smiling and rubbing the tears away from her eyes with one of the napkins. Sam stepped back, using the back of his hand to wipe his own.

"Well I have practice today and I really just dropped by to see you off, you know? So, I am going, before my dad starts bugging me."

"I will call you, k? I can, right?" Andrea gave him another tight hug and let him go.

"You do that, yeah! And take care of Sandy. She is a badass, I know, but she will miss... well here." Sam gave her a wave and walked off, holding back his tears. He would not break down in front of her.

Jerry nodded to his son and they both started to leave the party, while Sandra went to her bestie for some support. Sam almost bumped into Adam on the way out. He lifted his head, panicking a bit when he saw the big man had an extended hand.

"You are a stand up guy, Samuel." Adam shook the boy's hand firmly. "You need anything here, feel free to stop by. I do mean it."

"Tha... thank you, sir." He shook back. Sam knew he would probably never feel at ease with his neighbour again, but he was thankful for his words.

Adam waved his friend Jerry goodbye as they went on their business and cursed under his breath, looking up and realising he had a whole new thing to deal with.

Both the Simmons girls were sporting white swimwear. He could see Sandra talking to his daughter. She was wearing a very revealing bikini. Both parts were held in place by transparent silicon straps, giving the illusion that the small while cloth was glued to her body. She had a thin beach towel around her waist, in a makeshift miniskirt, exposing her long muscular legs. The top showed an almost indecent amount of cleavage and gave the girl's massive chest very little support, her breasts spilling to both sides.

He would ask himself why a mother would let her daughter dress like that to a neighbourhood cookout, but when he shifted his gaze to Martha, he understood. The mature woman was wearing a one piece Swimsuit with classic lines. Problem is, Martha's tits were so big that, even in a discreet swimsuit, the large jiggling chest was pushing it out, an inevitable generous cleavage forming. She was clearly one of those women who were too big to hide.

Martha's voluptuous bosoms were bad enough, but when he looked down, things were much worse. She was also wearing a makeshift skirt, covering way more than her daughter. Problem is, Sandra had wide hips and a muscular ass, but her mom... her mom had a certified fat ass. Big, round and bouncy. The thin tissue attempting to cover it was doing next to nothing. Even more critical, Adam could see that the swimsuit bottom had no chance holding that fleshy round abundance and was clearly riding between her wobbly cheeks. The moment she decided to strip off that towel, the glorious dark meat would be fully exposed.

Adam had to excuse himself to get something inside the house for the first of multiple times that day. He went to the restroom and splashed some cold water on the back of his neck and forehead. The last few weeks abstinence was going to make this day a torture.

When he came back out, he was attacked by two small squealing children. With a genuine smile taking his lips, he lifted both the Choi kids, one in each arm, carrying them back to their mom, which got on the tip of the toes, hand resting on his chest as she placed a kiss on his cheek, a bit too close to his mouth, as she usually did.

Lianna Choi was wearing a pretty flowy white summer dress. Her lips were painted in her regular bright cherry, her eyes painted with a dark markara accentuating her asian features even more. She once again had a small red flower adorning her temple.

Letting her kids down, Adam took the wine bottle from her and went to place it in the 'booze table' while Lianna went to talk with Andrea. The kids were already peeling clothes and getting ready for the pool. Feeling he also could cool off a bit, Adam checked the grill, lowered the heat and, throwing his shirt to the side, 'cannonballed' inside the pool, being instantly followed by the two asian kids.

He had some fun with the boys, throwing them around the pool, their happy screams filling the patio, bringing Sandra and Andrea to giggles and a smile to Martha and Lianna's face.

His moment of respite lasted very little, since soon after, Lianna stripped off her dress and showed her halter one piece white and red swimsuit, her cleavage almost down to her belly button, a cute strip of fabric working as a high belt, getting her a nice slimmer waist. Even if she was slightly chubby, Lianna Choi was not a busty woman. The generous cleavage did show the inner curve of her breasts.

The hem of the suit was quite high, showing a lot of her milky, thick legs. Adam marvelled as such a hefty body could look so smooth, the curve of her ass unblemished.

He blushed when he saw that he was staring at her ass, but he caught himself watching her again as she slowly descended into the pool. Her kids gravitated to her, and he relaxed for a bit. Soon, there they were again, this time accompanied by their mother.

He enjoyed playing with younger kids, missing his first years as a father, but Lianna's games were a lot more handsy then her child's. He could feel her groping and feeling his body at every chance and the provocative smile never left her lips. She actually gave the cherry lowe lip a clear bite after sliding her hand over his arm, her nails actually scraping his skin. It also had an immediate effect on his cock, quickly engorging, filling his shorts.

Thank god the kids were having a pool noodle fight and entertaining each other. But that also left Lianna free to enjoy her favourite hobby, teasing Adam. While engaging in light, 'innocent' banter, the smiling asian woman was bringing her body closer and closer to his. Eventually, she felt the side of her smooth ass slide across his raging hard on. The woman gasped, looking at the water then up to his face, her mouth agape, only the slight curve at the end of her lips betraying a smile.

Adam believed, for a moment, that the asian woman would jump him high there, by the way she was looking at him. He saw her nipples harden and start to show against the fabric of her tight suit. He was impressed by the size of the bumps showing, his own desire almost taking away his judgement.

He saw, stunned as her hand moved up underwater, a straight line to his bulging crotch when a sudden cry made them turn. One of the noodles had struck young Kim in the eye, prompting a sobbing wail from the hurt child. To Lianna's credit, she immediately moved towards her child, not even giving Adam a second glance.

Seeing as a whole gaggle of the ladies prompted help to the crying child, Adam immersed himself into the cold water and kept there for long seconds, holding his breath, bringing his heart rate (And raging cock) down.

When he finally got out of the pool, he had to run to the grill and saved the first batch in the nick of time. He saw that Doctor Hansa had arrived, and was giving his daughter a book, they both emotionally embraced. After that, she came to talk to him. She was wearing her 'undercover' persona, a grey skirt that went to her ankles, a heavy brown sweater that made her look fat but did a great job hiding her massive fake tits. Her face sporting absolutely no makeup and the hair pulled up in a messy bun. She still looked pretty, but not even close to the indecent bimbo slut he had come to know.

"Hello, Mr Rodriguez." The formality in her voice didn't translate into her actions, as she embraced him close, her thigh pressing against his crotch before letting him go.

"Welcome, Doctor Hansa." Adam made an effort to distance himself from the woman, quite aware that he could use her any time he wanted, even now, to deal with his pent up balls aching. "Care for a bite?" He pointed to the grill.

"Oh, I can't. I came by just to give my best wishes to Andrea. And maybe convince you to have a small session next week. BIG changes can be HARD and sometimes we just need to UNLOAD some tension. I can TAKE YOU in for as long as you need." She made a point of emphasising words, her tongue actually licking those fantastic lips that, even pale and diminished with the absence of lipstick, promised such comfort.

"I will have to check my schedule for next week, doctor. I will let you know. Thank you for dropping by. And for everything else you did... for Andrea and for me." Adam said, looking into her eyes, genuine in his sentiment. Besides being a sexual release, Doctor Taylor Hansa helped his daughter a lot. And she helped him begin to understand he was not living, just surviving for the last few years. And for that, he was thankful.

Taylor nodded, trying to keep the sadness from her eyes. She could feel her time with Adam was ending, if not completely over yet. She knew she was not in love with the big guy. Maybe with his cock. She worried a bit about him, suddenly alone. But glancing around the patio, she could see a few stares from women that made it very clear that he would only be alone if he really wanted to.

She shook his hand in a professional manner, her finger sliding across his palm in a very unprofessional way and proceeded back to her car after saying goodbye to Andrea, feeling her cock struggling in his cage and dreaming of her biggest dildo waiting for her back home. It was a poor substitute for Adam's insane cock, but it would have to do.

The therapist's little visit sent Adam back into a foul mood, his balls reminded him once again that they have been needing to be emptied for a few days now.His mood finally improved when he saw Kaylee and Hannah come in.

Besides the Simmons, 'the lesbians' as they were known by most of their neighbourhood, were the only other people that knew about Andrea's transition. They were very important in building her a sense of community. Almost all of Andrea's first queer friends were a consequence of Kaylee and Hanna's social circles. Even doctor Hansa's practice had been a recommendation from Hannah.

He was very fond of the girls. They were both in their 30s, and they were very different from one another. Kaylee was a blonde girl, button nose, the big blue eyes shining like beacons of light, always smiling, her slightly crooked teeth only adding to her beauty. In Adam's mind, no girl could ever come close to being as cute as his little princess, but no other word would fit the young woman better: She was cute! Adam always pictured Andrea growing up to be like her.

Hannah, on the other hand, was as butch as they come. Stereotypically so. She had short black hair, deep dark eyes and rarely smiled. Adam joked that she would probably have a heart attack if she ever put on a dress. As usual, she was wearing ripped jeans and a black top, Showing her strong arms. She was a boxing coach and Adam knew no one more dedicated to health and fitness. She was not a bodybuilder type, but no one would ever doubt the girl's dedication in the gym.

She didn't shave and didn't wear bras. At first it was distracting, since the girl had diminute breasts, but what seemed to be perpetually hard nipples. Eventually, it was one of those things that had been going on for so long that it just became a part of everyday life and most people actually ignored it.

While his relationship with Kaylee most reassembled one of an uncle and his favorite niece, Adam and Hannah had the oddest relationship. Soon after getting to know them, he developed a male bond with the girl he never thought possible. They had beers regularly, watched games, even built a whole patio on her and Kaylee's house last year. She was probably his best pal. He really hoped that, if he eventually got t.o have a son in law, their relationship were at least similar to what he had with Hannah

What he didn't know is that, unlike Kaylee and despite the looks, Hannah was bi. She loved Kaylee with all her heart and was sure they would be together forever. But she did have a crush on Adam. In many ways, she wanted to be him. He was the only positive male referential she had in her life. More than once, when she and her wife were playing with toys, she had pictured Adam in her mind's eye. But she refused to let it interfere in what was one of her most cherished friends.

1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers