(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra's mouth was stuck open in a silent moan/scream as Adam pushed more and more of his hard dick in. He had actually forgotten how pussy felt. Asses were tight, and even though they had a grip, it was way different. And it was so wet, so warm.

"Look up here, girl." Emphasising the word 'girl', while coaxing her to look up at his eyes. When he was sure she was looking, he said in a slow, deep voice, making sure to pause whenever she closed her eyes, usually when his cock pushed a few more inches in. "Usually, when I fuck a pussy, I have to hold back. Moira was the only woman I ever got fully inside of. And that was after years of marriage. Now, you, you horny little slut, begged me for it. So, you will have it. Every bit of it. Are you understanding this, girl? You... are...taking... it... ALL!"

Sandra was barely registering it. She never felt this full and every time she looked, there was more of it. It was insane. All she could do was grunt and moan as her pussy was being pushed above its limits.

Adam kept a steady, almost gentle pace. He was very glad she was this wet, otherwise his objective would be impossible. Eventually he gave a low grunt as he felt his whole manhood enfolded by her wet, shivering flesh. He stopped moving. Only his huge dick pulsing on occasion inside of her, begging him to move once again.

"Oh my god, it's in." She whispered, almost as assuring to herself that this was a reality. Every throb of that massive tool sends new shivers through her body. She got control of her hands back and moved to his pecs, breathing deep and slowly, as if afraid her breath would be what finally broke her.

"Congratulations, babe, you took it all. And now, I am going to move." To his delight, he saw her face contorting in fear and desire, as her hands pushed his chest.

"Nonononono! Please, it will kill me." She shook her head, licking her suddenly dry lips. She was about to say something else when Adam moved his cock back about one third of the way and pushed it back in, a lot faster than before. "Oh, fuck, I am cummiiiiing!"

The orgasm took them both by surprise. Sandra's hand went from pushing him away to scratching his chest with her nails. Her legs trembled and she screamed so high dogs started to howl in the distance.

Adam didn't stop. He kept pumping her at a steady pace throughout her orgasm. Sandra was babbling for a while, sure she had lost her mind. Slowly she came back, still gasping in each of his thrusts.

"You will kill me... I just know it. Look at that! That is one impossible cock." She was slowly trying to move her hips, even though such a massive hard shaft into her made it seem like an impossible task.

Encouraged by it, Adam began thrusting faster. He could feel her body relaxing as he found a rhythm. She was also getting her head back in the game.

"Yeah, like that... ruin that cunt, Adam. Make it remember the shape of this massive cunt impaler."

"Oh, dirty little girl found her tongue back. Guess I can take this seriously again."

"Don't be so cocky! Oh, I am so close again. Gimme another one, Adam... make me cum!" She demanded, her hips finally matching his, still feeling very full but not overwhelmingly so. She lifted one hand to his face, finger caressing his beard. "I need it so badly... please... make me cum... now!. Do it.. Make me cum. MAKE ME CUM, BITCH!" She screamed and slapped his face.

Adam almost stopped when he felt his face sting. But, thanks to Doctor Hansa, he had learned quite a lot about physical girls like Sandra. He slapped her back, not hard, but firmly. The moment his hand connected to her face, he felt her pussy walls convulsing once again as she moaned loudly, orgasming. He let his hand on her cheek and pushed his finger in her delicious mouth and she sucked it while riding her ecstasy.

From this moment on, things were a bit of a blur. He kept pumping her faster and harder. She cursed, scratched, moaned and came at least one more time. Adam was sure he was going to be sore tomorrow. But he didn't mind.

Eventually, He felt a tightening of the balls as he approached the finish line. Sandra felt his cock getting more taut. His thrusts more frantic.

"You there? You are going to cum for me?"

"Yes, babe. Don't worry, I will pull out..."

"Don't you DARE!" The anger in her voice held his orgasm back a few moments. He felt her legs wrapping on his waist and pulling him in. "You take that cock out of me now and I will kill you. Swear to God, I will cut your balls off. This jizz is mine!"

She wrapped her arms on his neck and pulled herself over, her face close to his as she started impaling herself on his giant meat as if possessed.

"I worked for it. It is mine... all mine. Fill me up. I want it to leak out of my ears. Empty your fat balls on my young cunt. Mark my walls with your scent. Make me..."

Adam cut her string of filth by kissing her. Whe he felt her tongue invading his mouth, he let it go. A massive load of his steamy pet up jizz was suddenly flooding her. Weeks of painfully stored seed was quickly gushing forward.

The warm feeling spreading inside her was the single greatest feeling he ever experienced. Her body once again was taken by a powerful orgasm as he finished nutting inside her. This one was wrecking her. She felt it in her womb. Her pussy was going wild, as if trying to milk every drop of it. She fell back into the couch and soon after, felt his overwhelming weight resting on top of her, not crushing, just restricting her moves.

After a while, they were both panting, Adam shifted, trying to get off of her. She held him.

"No!"

"Were you always this bossy?"

"I just don't want you out of me. It feels perfect like that."

"Heh. I don't think you understand, Sandra. I am not finished. You asked to be fucked. I have every intention to do so. But I want to take a shower. And you are coming with me." he heard her whimper when he pulled out of her. Sandra has never felt so empty in her life.

Before she could make any comments, he grabbed her and swung her over his shoulder, holding on to her legs, slapping her perfect ass. Sandra was quite aware that her pussy was drooling cum. She didn't mind. There was more to come.

***********

The girls had planned to leave early the next morning. But Andrea was hung over, Sandra was exhausted and Adam was sore all over. Were it not for the Simmons, they would probably stay for another week.

But thanks to Jerry and Martha, the girls were packed and as ready as they were going to get today.

Adam had woken up with his phone ringing. Checking around, he was glad to notice there was no one else there with him. Checking his phone, he saw Jerry's number and that it was already 9am. He listened to his friend apologising about Sandra being late, they were trying to get her ready. He put his mind at ease, explaining Andrea had a bit too much to drink and could probably use a bit more time too.

He took a shower and got dressed in slacks and a long sleeved high collar shirt (to hide his bruised skin) before waking up his daughter and helping her to get ready with a hearty breakfast.

Andrea barely remembered anything from the day before. She had snippets of his father carrying her to her room and cuddling her. The night was not a resting one. She half remembered waking up for some water and her dreams were filled with her dirtiest thoughts about her father, of him using her, and she was screaming things she never considered before.

Feeling embarrassed, silly and hung over, she once again marvelled at how amazing her daddy was, taking care of her.

Just a bit before noon they were all in the driveway, packing the car. Adam hugged Sandra and got a kiss on the cheek when he asked her to take care of his little girl. She knew he was talking about Andrea, but hoped that somewhere there, he was also talking about her.

When he turned to say goodbye to his girl, she jumped him, her arms around his neck. He hugged her back, smelling her shampoo and her fruity scents.

"I am going to miss you so much, daddy! How can I do this without you?"

"You have Sandra, Princess. And I am one phone call away. And Christmas is in about a month and we are all coming to visit. You will be fine! You are amazing, and can do anything." He pulled her back, watching her pull down the sunglasses to wipe her tears. "Anything!"

"But I always had you daddy."

"You will always have me, Andrea. Forever!" He hugged her again, tightly, to avoid betraying what he was saying. He also didn't know what he was going to do. Andrea had been his whole life for the last 17 years. He was going to be completely lost for a while.

But he was the parent. That is not something she should be concerned with. She was starting her adult life. And he was proud of her.

With his own eyes filled with tears, he opened the passenger door for her and closed after she was in. Leaning in the open window, Adam gave her one last kiss on the head while she embraced his neck one last time.

Sandra adjusted the rear view mirror, feeling her shoulders and arms. She had slept almost nothing, and got home just before sunrise. She would not drive for a long time, that's for sure. They would probably stop earlier than they planned. They both needed a good night's rest.

She looked at her best friend and smiled. They held each other's hand for a few seconds, waved goodbye one last time and started the car. Just before the first curve that would bring their parents out of sight, they both saw Adam's huge frame in the middle of the street, his arms crossed, waiting for the car to disappear.

They both thought 'Maybe at Christmas...' for the exact same reason.

And that's it. I don't like obvious ends. I actually considered getting their car rammed when they were about to turn. But that would be a little too much.

Hope you guys have enjoyed the ride.