(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess... You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on since your mother. But I am your father. Your real father. Nothing will ever change that in my heart. I am sorry you are feeling this way, but everything will be alright, honey. We will figure it out. And no matter where you go, no matter how far, no matter what you do, I will always love you. I want... no I NEED you to understand that, no matter what, you are loved, princess. Unconditionally. Deeply. Permanently."

Andrea bursted in loud sobs, embracing her dad. She felt exhausted, drained. She let all her feelings and frustrations out on her father's shoulders and, as usual, felt safe, protected and loved.

After a few minutes of intense crying, she started to get some control back, and slowly drifted off into sleep, mumbling a litany of ' sorry daddy' stringed with 'thank you, daddy' and 'love you, daddy'.

Adam kept stroking her hair and calming her down. After he felt she had drifted off, he kept laying there, looking at the ceiling, his own head a jumble of confusion, worry, love and lust. He completely lost track of time while his confused drunk daughter snored in his care.

He almost jumped when he saw the door to the room open slowly and saw Sandra's long braids slipping in, looking into the semi lit room. Adam brought his finger to his lips, telling her to keep the noise down and extricate himself from her arms. Covering her up and once more giving her a tender kiss on the forehead, he stepped out of the room, closing the door ever so gingerly behind him.

With a gesture, he indicated to her that they should go downstairs. She nodded and started to walk down the stairs. Sandra had not put her makeshift skirt back on and Adam was treated to her round dark cheeks as she did. Would this day never end?

"Is she alright?" Sandra asked, bringing her hands to her chest, worried about her best friend.

"Yeah, she is." Adam nodded, flashing her a comforting smile. "She will probably be very hungover tomorrow, her arm will be hurting, but besides that, she will be well. Probably a life lesson somewhere in there."

"Oh, thank God!" Sandra let out a relieved breath. "I am so sorry, Mr Rodriguez, I should have paid more attention to her, but I was..."

"Hey, hey, not your fault, love. It was your party too and emotions are high, she overdid it a bit, but at least she was home. Everything is fine, you can relax now. Specially since I believe you are the one that will be responsible for most of the driving tomorrow." he smiled teasingly, stretching and grunting a bit.

Sandra almost gasped at Adam's spread arms. He was still naked from the waist up. She once again was taken back by the sheer size of the man. Andrea was used to looking down at most people, but even with her highest heels she only got to be his height. The salt and pepper chest hair did little to hide his naturally muscled body and his arms looked massive, like he could lift her up in one arm without the slightest hesitation.

She also remembered the fitting of his halloween costume, what she felt under his pants. Glancing down, she was once again caught by surprise. His shorts were clearly bulging, but she could not see the shape of his member. He had to be hard, right? There's no way all that volume was just him soft.

A tired grunt brought her back to reality and she saw his tired eyes, a glint of sadness there. Sandra realised that she and her friend were starting a great adventure, but Mr Rodriguez was being left behind. She knew how much Andrea loved her father and how much he loved her back. This huge, sexy, handsome man was hurting. And that made him look even sexier.

She had a crush on him. All the girls in the neighbourhood probably did. But she was going away. This was her last chance. If everything went sideways, she would be driving away the next day and never had to see him again. It was now or never.

"Mr. Rodri... ermm, Adam?" She corrected herself. He had to see her as the woman she is, not the kid he knew. To that effect, she shifted her body, placing her weight on her right leg, pushing her hip to the right and popping her chest up, hoping that this bikini would do what it usually does. "Are you alright? I mean, this can't be easy for you either..."

The use of his first name got his attention. He didn't recall the girl ever doing that before. When he lifted his gaze to her, he felt almost physically hit by the display of sensuality in front of him. This girl had grown a lot. She could easily be centerfold in a nude magazine if those were still a thing. Damn, she would probably be bunny of the year.

"Why does everybody keep asking me that?" He steeled himself and chuckled, quite aware that his needy cock was soon going to act up. "I am alright, it is not the end of the world and I am not a delicate flower."

"Oh, I don't think anyone would be able to think of you as a delicate flower." She laughs melodiously, pulling all stops. "But it is a big change for you too, no? I am sure you will be alright, but people worry. Because they care."

"I know, I know." He lifts his arms up, surrendering. "It will take a while to get used to, but I will get there."

"I have no doubts about it." She stepped towards him. Swaying her hips. She was used to men being struck by her walk, specially when she was so tall. But when she got close enough to reach for his arm, gently petting it, she still had to look up. She steeled herself, her own excitement. She was not a small virgin girl begging for attention. She was a sexy woman demanding it. "But you have to be more open and let people help you get there, Adam. I know I am going away, but you can always count on me when I am around. For whatever your needs are."

Adam watched as his daughter's best friend dropped her gaze to his bulging crotch as she uttered the word 'needs' like she was about to lick something. He could feel his cock twitching and it showed on his shorts. He also saw her mouth open in one hungry smile.

"Oh, wow, Adam... looks like you really need some help." She looked up and brought her hand to his bulge, gasping. "And I would love to help you... You should really let me help you, Adam." She almost moaned loudly as she started to massage the insane mass inside his pants.

He knew he shouldn't do that. This was his neighbours and friends' daughter. He remembered when he met her a few years back, a sweet, slightly chubby, kid.

There were just two small issues there. First, the chubby kid had grown into an spectacular looking ebony goddess with insane curves. And that incredibly hot woman was moaning while massaging his aching cock. Second, said cock was killing him for days now, and this last day has been a slow and agonizing torture.

Before he had time to regret, Adam slid his arm just over her hips and his hand down her perfect, firm and muscular butt. Grabbing the dark flesh by its base, he pulled her close to him, watching her face look up, her eyes glazed with lust, one of her hands moving up to his shoulders and neck while she opened her mouth to receive him.

This was not a tender kiss. It was hungry, wet, almost aggressive. Adam's sexual frustration could be felt in that kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth, his hands grabbing and pulling on her ass, roughly, forcing her body against his, his erection grinding against her crotch.

Breathing heavily, Adam began moving the kiss down, her chin, her long delicious neck. While licking and tasting her skin, his hand shot up and he did not even try to pull the transparent plastic straps of her bikini down. He grabbed the top by the front and just yanked it down, hearing small snaps and a yelp from Sandra.

She felt she might cum when he snapped her top open. He was being so rough, so demanding. It was so different than she'd ever seen her friend's father be. She was not used to being handled like that. Since she was such a tall strong woman, most men felt intimidated by her. Mr Rodriguez clearly wasn't. And he had no reason to. He was a thick, strong, experienced man that was, in less than a minute, already making her feel like a frail (and horny) little girl.

Before Sandra could react, she felt his lips closing in on her nipple. Her strong legs falter and for a second, feared she might fall. But his arms didn't allow her to, keeping her body close to his as he abused breasts to his content.

Adam felt the soft flesh of her huge natural tits give in as his mouth engulfed one of her hard, dark nipples. They were thick and as he flicked his tongue over them, he felt Sandra's body shiver in his embrace and heard her moan his name. He left that breast and moved to the other, his hand moving up to grab the tit he had just licked and kept mauling and pressing the nipple between his fingers while his mouth began exploring the other one, small bites, laps and eventually, actually licking underneath her round young chest, his teeth grating the hip bone.

Sandra felt like she was going crazy. She had very sensitive breasts and Adam's hand and mouth were driving her crazy. She kept moaning, calling his name, begging for more, whispering him to please stop and never stop. Her hips felt like having a will of their own, mashing herself against his manhood, her legs shaking. She also felt how wet she was and how her juices were probably overflowing and being forced against his own clothes.

She kept her strong arms and hands locked on his back, both to get some semblance of balance and to enjoy his strong body, so firm and hard, each move of his arm reflected on his shoulders and back muscles.

Suddenly, she felt his body moving away from hers, a whimper of need and emptiness coming from her throat as she felt his strong hands firmly pushing her back against a wall. She watched in an excited fog as the huge guy went to his knees in front of her and, while his hands went to the sides of her bikini bottom, his mouth continued its work down her pride, the strong abs muscles being bitten and teased. She felt a sudden breath of fresh air against her wet folds as he pulled her bottom down. She could feel that her juices were sticking to it and the droplets of her sex slowly streaking down her legs.

Adam actually paused when his nose was assaulted by the young woman's scent. It has been literal years since he had smelled or felt a biological woman's musk. It was one of those things that you forget how much you missed until you have a taste of it once again.

With an eagerness that surprised Sandra, he leaned down, holding himself back at the last second. She could feel him breathing so close to her, his hands now on her hips, holding her still. She desperately wanted to move her hips, to feel his mouth on her, but he kept her at bay, squirming.

He eventually pressed his tongue against her inner thigh, slowly licking up her juices. She moved both her hands to his shaved head, cursing the absence of hair. She wanted to grab a chunk of it and forced him to dive into her. Unable to, Sandra lifted her left leg over his shoulder and placed her heel on his back, pushed her hips forward.

Adam got a glimpse of her spread pussy before letting himself be moved. Her dark lips gave an amazing contrast with the bright pink insides and felt his mouth finally connecting with the drenched pussy. The smell was amazing, but it had nothing on her tangy and sweet taste. He felt her lips opening to let his tongue slide in and taste her inside, his trimmed beard quickly getting wet by the flood. He saw, amazed, as she started to move her hips fast and hard, pushing him even more towards it, facefucking him with the needy cunt.

Adam moved a hand up, feeling her quivering stomach and grabbing one of her tits and slowly massaging it, finally pinching a nipple at the same time he sucked her clit. He was rewarded with a small gush of liquid on his chin, a loud moan and a trembling body.

Sandra had been biting her lip to avoid making a noise for a while, but the whole thing was boiling over. She let her hand slide down his muscular arm, holding it for balance, her hips swaying back and forth on his mouth.

"Oh, fuck me, Adam... yeah, like that. Eat my pussy!" She couldn't avoid feeling a little more excited every time she called him Adam. Like it was somewhat inappropriate, a break of the norms of their relationship.

He was more than happy to oblige. Pushing his tongue out, he pressed her clit to it and let the tip of the tongue lap on her entrance while he moved his head in slow circles, steadily increasing the speed, responding to her leg when she pressed him in.

"Oh my god! LIke that! Keep it but! Don't... stop..." Sandra could feel it in her bones. She was about to explode. Her hips were bucking wildly, her breath ragged. Suddenly, she felt him push his head up and suck on her clit while lapping it with his tongue.

Her whole body shivered and she exploded. She had squirted once or twice before, but never this hard. If she had the capacity for coherent thought, she would have worried that a muscle might get pulled as her body tensed and released over and over.

"Oh... YES! So much.. So... fuck me. Motherfucker... so... like... oh oh.. Uh... aaaaahhd!" She wasn't holding anything back anymore. With her legs threatening to flail under her, she grabbed his arm once more, slowly sliding down the wall. When her face reached his fingers, she began licking and sucking them without even realising. Ever so slowly and with small aftershocks waving through her body, she eventually came to sit on the floor, her legs spread, her juices leaking on the cold stone.

When Sandra finally opened her eyes, she saw Adam in front of her, smiling. She noticed she was still licking his hand, and let go of it, smiling timidly and taking a deep breath.

"Damn, you have some skills there. I guess there really is no substitute for experience."

"Hah, yeah, but I couldn't say I am that experienced." Adam chuckled, still taken back by her familiarity. "But I will tell you that when you have a cock like mine, you eventually learn how to eat a girl."

"Oh fuck, you melted my brain so hard I almost forgot about that giant cock of yours." Sandra felt herself less groggy as the memory of his thick bulge sparked in her mind. "We are not finished, yet, right? Cause I want you to fill my drenched cunt full with that thick man meat until I am nothing but a slobbering mess."

"I had no idea you had such a mouth, young lady." He managed to keep his tone calm, but his cock was so tight in his shorts he was afraid they might rip at any moment. He stood up, his swollen crotch exposed to her.

Sandra slowly moved on all fours, towards him, actually licking her lips as she approached the insane bulge.

"Well I guess you could shut it. You seem to have the right tool for it." She was trying to keep the self assured demeanour, but she was a bit afraid. Sure, she had a few big cocks in her life, but that thing looked insane. With trembling hands, she pulled his shorts down and froze.

It was the biggest, fattest damn cock she had ever seen. And that included porn. The bluish veins covered the whole thing, making it look painful, the head dark red, dripping, the smell of his precum sending waves through her body that ended on her already wet pussy.

"Heh, looks like it was the right tool for the job." Adam couldn't hold back the playful tone, delighted at her awestruck face so close to his needy erection. "I didn't even have to put it in your mouth and you have already shut up."

"Asshole!" She shot back at him in a fake anger, but brought her hands up to grab the massive shaft. It was hot to the touch and she was amazed at how hard the gigantic thing was.

Realising she would never be able to properly give such a massive tool a proper blowjob, she looked up at him with a playful smile and pushed her chest up, sliding the veiny shaft between her soft, generous tits.

Adam had never had a decent titjob. Moira was not the bustiest gal and his only previous partner that had the equipment to do it was Doctor Hansa. But her breasts were hard, bloated and fake. Sandra's welcoming flesh was warm and gave when his hard dick was pressed. It was like fucking two huge pillows. The contrast of her dark skin and his white cock also gave it another layer, allowing him to see his head disappear and then push the flesh aside, emerging from the generous chest whenever she moved her body.

He was about to comment when the wicked girl leaned her head in and pulled her body down, his head suddenly parting the plump lips of her mouth and being welcomed in her wet and warm mouth.

Sandra couldn't believe how thick he was. He had issues getting her nose to a few hips on some boys, but she never had an issue with girth. Adam's cock was almost splitting her lips. She could taste his precum and it was delicious, so she kept lapping it from the head each time it pushed inside her mouth.

"Fuck, girl, that is amazing! Keep going."

Sandra moaned something with his dick in her mouth and then kept going. She was starting to drool copiously and her saliva was dripping down the cock and her big tits smeared it all over the veiny shaft. She loved how men praised her tits.

When she started to feel his balls dripping on her stomach, she gave the head a nice final slurp, pulling her lips off of it with a pop.

"Ok, mister, time for the main event." She pulled her face back, catching him still with his eyes closed. She let her hand down and grabbed one of his balls. It felt so full and tense. "Time to empty those balls inside my young needy pussy."

Adam almost forgot to breathe. He grabbed her and pulled her up, holding the girl in his arms, enjoying her little squeal. She was much heavier than Andrea, but still nothing that would give him pause. He moved her to the big couch where he used to watch games and movies and let her down, gently, without leaving, his body on top of hers as he began licking and biting her nipples once again. He could get used to big boobs.

"Fuck me... Come on, you bitch, I need it!" Sandra started the whole thing intending to keep this side of her hidden, but she was too horny to care. She always gets bossy and aggressive when she gets like this.

Smirking, Adam leaned back, getting a good view of the ebony beauty in front of him. Her eyes were locked on his erection, licking her lips. One of her hands massaging one of her boobs, pinching the nipples. The defined abs pulsing as her body quaked. She had her amazingly long legs spread almost in a full split and her other hand was over her sex, fingers spreading her lips, showing him her dripping pussy, pushing the hand over the labia and clit on ocasion, just to offer him once more.

"Oh my god... look at that huge cock. Fuck me, Adam, do it! Look at how wet I am. Make my cunt squirt, please? Stick that huge thing inside me!"

He couldn't hold back any more. This whole day had been charged, both sexually and emotionally. He just wanted to let go for a bit. And here he had a very willing receptacle for it.

"You think you can take a real cock, you slut?" He smiles, placing the head on her open lips, watching her whole body shiver. "Big girl, think she knows all that is to know? Well, get to know this, bitch!" And he pushed his head in with a powerful hip thrust, his arms holding her by the waist.

Sandra actually howled while throwing her head back. If they had any ability to think of anything outside each other, they would probably worry that it might awaken Andrea. They did not.

She could not believe how big he was. She was sure that some of the wetness had shot out of her pussy when he pushed it in. Bringing her head back to look at him, she noticed that he had basically just stuck the head inside. Her face went from shock to fear when she saw him move back his hips and push it back in, slowly, forcing more of the shaft into her.