(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 04 - Alt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple went straight to Andrea, high pitched squeals and hugs shared, mainly between her, Kaylee and Sandra. A few moments later, with a beer in each hand, Hannah approached Adam, handing him one of the bottles. They both took a long sip as Adam kept working the grill.

"So, how are you handling everything, old man?"

"Best way I can, actually." Adam shook his head and took another sip of the cold beverage. "But I am proud of her, you know? Look at how far she has come."

"She is an amazing girl, for sure." Nursing her own beer, Hannah watched her wife and Andrea excitedly talking about the trip and the new apartment. "But I was asking about you. All alone in this big house..."

"Well, maybe I can finally rest like a proper old man." He chuckled, looking at his home for the last 6 years.

"Hah! Now that is some bullshit if I ever heard it before. But seriously, man, we and Hannah are just down the street, k? Our door is always open to you and if you have an emergency, you know, fall down, break a hip, just call us."

Adam laughed once more, shaking Hannah's firm grip with a nod on the head. He knew they were worried about him. He was too, even if just a bit. He had never been truly alone since he married Moira.

Well, I guess I will just have to find something to do..." He was interrupted by Lianna and her kids, the boys demanding to be fed. After filling their plates, Lianna took the boys to the patio table, but made sure she thanked Adam for the food and her hand lingered maybe a bit longer than needed at his arm. With a flirtatious smile, she swayed away to the table, looking back at him once.

"Well, I can see a thing or two you could do..." Hannah half whispered, turning her back to the asian family, a teasing smile being covered by the bottle, amused when the big man actually blushed.

"I don't think I need any more complications in my life." Adam deflected, once again turning back to the grill, finishing his beer.

"Not every relationship is complicated, man." She glanced over her pretty wife, smiling. "You need to get out more. You are too young to become this grumpy lonely old man. And Choi is a fun lady, we all..."

A new round of greetings interrupted her. A bunch of young men and women from Andrea's dance studio just arrived. And Jordan. Adam glanced towards Hannah. He knew she didn't like them, but never asked why.

Jordan was wearing a tight stylized yellow and black top that could probably be mistaken as a bikini top, so small it was. It made quite a show of their long slender stomach. A pair of low cut black workout leggings with see through panels at the sides running from the hips to the ankles and white sneakers. The hair was back at its natural red color, a few loose strands but most of it locked in a long and wide ponytail, reaching almost the end of their back.

Hannah made an excuse, something about checking with her wife and Adam went back to his grill. He was trying to focus on the job at hand when a melodious voice called him back to the party.

"Hey there, stranger. Long time no see."

"Hey there, Jordan." He smiled as he turned, being caught in a full body embrace by the petite red. Her hair smelled like strawberries. Before he had any unsavoury reactions, he pulled back, ending the embrace. "Sorry about that, it is just..."

"Hey, never mind that. I understand. Can I get a burger?"

"Sure thing!" Adam fished a patty from the grill and started fixing the burger, his eyes stealing sideways glances. "So, what have you been up to?"

"Not much. Just working on some videos. Oh, and I have an opportunity to work with a new charity for disabled children. They actually pay well and it might become a steady gig, so that would be nice.

"I am glad things are working out for you."

"Oh well, not everything is working out for me. I had this great hookup with a delicious guy that rocked my world and it went nowhere. Some nonsense about age gap. And all I could think was another gap." Jordan bursted out giggling when he almost dropped the plate, finally getting it to her.

"Well, enjoy the party. Maybe you get luckier with one of Andrea's colleagues. I heard there are some cute boys in the crew."

"Oh, I don't think I will work with cute anymore. Got kind of spoiled." Jordan actually laughs again. "Ok, ok I will stop. Thanks for the burger. And Adam? "Jordan placed a hand on his chest, those sparkling green eyes locked on his. "If you need anything in the next few weeks, call me, k? Even if you just need to talk, alright?"

Adam nodded and mouthed a 'thank you'.

"And I told you there was no need to tone down when you visit."

"You mean I don't look sexy in this outfit?" Jordan pouted and turned around displaying their toned ass enhanced by the tight cloth, once again giggling. "And now I better fuck off or else the asian lady will bite my head off. Tooda-looh."

He caught Lianna's face turning from a grimace to a smile, waving at him and then turning her attention back to her kids.

The rest of the day went by without incidents. Lianna Cho was the first to leave, one of her kids already snoring as she carried him. But she made him promise he would stop by her house later in the week to help her fix a few things. Adam could not miss that she said it while shamelessly staring at his crotch.

Throughout the day he mainly chatted with Hannah and Martha, the latter becoming a bit of an ordeal. He knew her neighbour was curvy, but seeing her in a bathing suit was a game changer. Her dark flesh had such a contrast with the white one piece and every move she made jiggled everywhere. When she decided to go for a swim, Adam actually went into the house and placed a bag of frozen peas over his hurting crotch so it would go down.

Her daughter wasn't making anything easier either. Sandra was a statuesque girl by any standards. But that tiny bikini over that generous body was downright indecent. Right after her mom left, the kids put on some music and, when she started to dance, even Hannah was staring.

Things eventually started to die down, the adults all gone and the kids were slowly starting to leave. All Adam could think was that as soon as this whole thing was over he would lock himself in his room and drain his balls until he passed out.

Andrea was having a very different day than her father. She was excited about living with Sandra and starting her career. But during this day what began as an emotional day to say goodbye to her friends and celebrate the beginning of her adulthood was taking a turn down a much darker path.

Ever since she got a glimpse of her father's whole body a few months ago, Andrea had come to realise that she had a huge crush on her daddy. Maybe even more. She tried suppressing the feelings, deflecting them to someone else, but it was always there. She tried to be happy for him when she discovered he had a few sexual encounters the last few months, but her jealousy was growing.

Throughout the day, she realised this was probably the last time she was going to be living under the same roof with him. That she would no longer have his welcoming embrace, hear his deep voice first thing in the morning, watch him work in the yard, laugh and cry watching movies with him on Wednesday's nights. She was moving far away. Sure, they would still talk, but she would probably just see him on holidays. In many ways, she was losing her daddy, who had always been there for her.

A second realisation struck her when Sandra walked in with her mom late morning. She was used to her friend being ogled, when you were built like she was and had such a pretty face, it was inevitable. But for the first time in her life, she saw that her daddy was looking to. Even worse, he went inside right after, she could swear she could see the now familiar bulge in his shorts.

As the day went by, her hyperfocus on her father showed her a few small things she did not notice before. Sure, Lianna Choi was always flirty with her daddy. She never took it seriously, it all sounded so playful. But she saw how the asian lady stared at his father whenever her attention was not on her kids. And she could see that, more times than not, her gaze was on her father's crotch.

She loved that Doctor Taylor managed to find time and come say goodbye. But she also knew that she and her daddy were involved. And that they were so dirty when they were together. She could never have imagined her father would be able to say the things she overheard coming from his room and she didn't like it. At least it is what she kept saying to herself, but her cock kept twitching every time she remembered the dirty words in her daddy's commanding voice.

When Hannah and Adam spent time talking, Andrea had the first drink of her day. Not that she thought her daddy and Hannah would ever hook up or anything, but their easy familiarity bugged her so much. Her father had the promise of a son, but never actually had one. The way her friend and father act around one another was a glimpse of what Andrew could have if Andrea never showed up. She would forever be his princess, she knew that, but would never be his buddy, and she felt guilty she had robbed him of that somehow.

Jordan's little chat later on the day was when Andrea went deeper on the cups. Her mind went to a few ugly places then. Jordan wasn't even a girl, just some pretty boy. Maybe her daddy thought they were prettier. And if she couldn't be prettier than a femboy, how would she ever truly be a girl?

After that, things became a bit of a blurr. She half remembered thinking Miss Choi was such a slut, throwing herself at her daddy when she was leaving. At some point, she could swear she saw her daddy staring at Mrs Simmons behind! And that had to be her imagination.

Most people had already left when she held onto the drinks table for support. She could see through a booze haze a few of her friends left dancing and her father starting to clean up things. She could see Sandra swaying her body sexily with Marco, one of their dance studio friends. Marco was gay as they come, but he was encouraging her behavior. She could see her tits bouncing in her too tight top, a clear reminder of how much more endowed her friend was. Shaking her head to try and get some clarity of thought, she saw, with the corner of her eye, that her daddy was staring. Probably getting all hard and horny for her friend. That slut! She could not have her daddy, he was hers, all hers, all of him, even his insanely large penis.

Andrea took a few steps into the impromptu 'dance floor', determined to give Sandra a piece of her mind, when she felt herself losing balance, feeling dizzy, and slipping, or maybe just falling back into the drinks table.

The crashing sound of glass and hard thump drew the attention of everyone. Adam was beside his little girl in a flash, slowly lifting her up. He could see she had not passed out and saw no sign of blood beside a small scrape at her forearm, but no glass on it. She probably just bruised it against the table as she fell.

"Wha... What happened?" Andrea mumbled in a muddled voice. Trying to focus, she saw her father's worried face come into her gaze, her hand timidly reaching for his face. "Daddy, what happened?"

"You had a little accident, princess, but it is all ok, al right?" Adam was filled with guilt. If he had been paying attention to his daughter, he would have seen she was overdoing it on her drinks and could have stopped it before this happened. But he was too worried with his stupid sex life. "I will take you inside and we will clean this up a bit, ok? Don't worry, princess, I will take care of you." He lifted her in his arms, Andrea feeling his strong body holding and protecting her, his familiar smell that always meant she was safe. She heard him whispering low, most to himself. "I will always protect you."

With a smile of pure joy in her lips, Andrea leaned her head against her father's strong soldiers and felt herself being cared away inside after she half heard her daddy asking Sandra to take care of things out here.

Before she even noticed, she was in her bathroom, the sting in her arm helping her focus as her father was cleaning the scrape there. She was wobbly and resting her body against his.

"It is ok, princess, You will be fine in no time."

"Thank you, daddy. You are the best daddy of all time. I am sorry..." And Andrea started to sob, tears streaking down her cheeks.

"Don't worry about it, love. Now, let's wash away that booze, cause you smell like a distillery here." He smiled at her and brought her under her shower, the water colder than she expected, but not enough to bring her out of the influence.

Andrea still felt quite dizzy and was using both hands against the walls to steady herself, feeling the water wash down her body, shivering, a random thought wondering where her skirt was, feeling her swimsuit drenching as the shower did its work.

" Daddy, I can't... I Will fall. Help me!" She pleaded, still crying a bit. Adam undid her ponytail and half stepped in, hand gently brushing against her hair and back. His daughter clinged to his body, his shirt soon completely drenched.

Eventually the water turned off, and Andrea was panting, both from the cold water and her daddy's hands all over her body. She felt her nipples hard against her wet suit and her cock slowly trying to push himself free from under her crotch. Her father gently placed her hands back on the wall and, when she lifted her head, she could see him removing his shirt and grabbing a towel.

He gently walked her to a small stool in front of the toilet. He placed the tower over her head and slowly and gently started to dry it, sitting in front of her. Andrea kept her hands on his knees, fingers slightly brushing against his skin.

When he pulled the towel off of her, she looked up to his imposing figure, afraid to look up and find his face in anger. But when she did, he was smiling tenderly at her, placing the towel on her back and lifting himself. For a moment, she thought he was going to thrust his groin on her face, but he moved sideways and she saw him reach for her pinkish bathrobe and place it at the sink.

"Get off those wet clothes and put on a warm robe, okay, princess?" I will get your bed ready.

Before she had a chance to say anything, the door was closed. Andrea struggled with her wet swimsuit for a bit, still sitting, finally able to undo the bindings and slowly slipping off of it. Holding the sink, she brought herself up and slowly and unsteadily, brought her tanned legs off the wet suit. Her cock sprung forward, finally free and she let out a breath, relieved.

Using the damp towel, she unsteadily dried herself, quiet moaning when working on her hard nipples and throbbing cock. She eventually found her way into the robes, her body feeling warm once again. Without thinking much, she never closed it fully and opened the door to her room.

Adam turned to help his daughter and almost froze in shock. Andrea was half naked. He could see one of her breasts completely exposed, her puffy pink nipples hard. Her cock was hard and poking out of her robes. Once again he was impressed at how big that cock was when compared to her lithe figure. Her hair was still slightly wet and bunched by the side of her robe that actually covered her body.

It was one of the sexiest images he had ever seen in his life. She looked frail, horny and beautiful. Perfect. Except for that small detail. You know, the fact that she was his daughter. Now if only he could convey that small detail to his hardening neglected cock, things would be much better.

Springing into action, he went to her and helped her to the bed, trying to cover her with the robes. Her hard throbbing cock was still exposed, but he was trying his best to ignore it.

While she was drying herself, he had managed to get downstairs, fill a pitcher of water and quickly talked to Sandra who was seeing the last of the guests off after they tidied up a bit.

Adam got her to bed and made her drink a glass of water. Andrea started to sob again.

"Sorry daddy. I... I... so sorry, and you... oh, daddy!"

He kneeled by the side of her bed, brushing the hair off her face, wiping a tear as it was sliding her freckled cheek.

"That is ok, honey, don't worry about it. We all overdo it sometimes, tomorrow you will be better, ok?" He leaned in and placed a gentle loving kiss on her forehead. But when he pulled himself back, he felt her hand grabbing on his arm.

" Please, daddy, hold me?" She was still sobbing softly. "I am moving away, daddy... I will miss you so much. Please?"

Adam looked into her big eyes and signalled for her to give him space. She shifted herself a bit and he lay next to her on the bed. Andrea almost jumped onto him. She leaned her head on his shoulder, his arm embracing her back. Her hands moved to his naked chest. He smelt of smoke, aftershave and sweat. He smelled like home. She nuzzled her face against his chest, sending shivers all over his body.

"I love you so much, daddy. You were always there for me. How will I be able to live with you so far away?" She started to sob again, her hands holding him tighter.

" You will be fine, Princess. I will miss you terribly, but it is your dream. And I will always be here for you. Your home is always here. Whenever you want or need it."

"Oh daddy..." She cried silently for a while. "You are amazing. I know I don't tell you all the time and I should. You accepted me, cared for me and loved me all my life. I felt it, daddy, I have always felt it. Thanks for being the best, most amazing daddy that ever was." Andrea lifted her head and caught her father's eyes flooded with tears. She brought herself up, still wobbly, and placed a kiss on his cheek.

She would never know what came onto her at that moment. Maybe it was the citrusy smell of his beard. Maybe his warm, semi naked body so close to hers after many, many years. Maybe it was the fact that she herself had been quite pent up for weeks. But she suddenly moved her face and her mouth connected to his while her hand shot down and grabbed his crotch. Even with her mouth smashed against his, she gasped. He was hard. And it felt much bigger than she ever imagined. In instants, her hand had curled over the bulge and she moved it up and down, amazed at the length and girth. Her hips responded accordingly and she felt her hard naked cock slide against hips.

Adam almost didn't stop it. Even though her breath tasted like alcohol, her lips were the softest, most amazing lips in the world. Her hand gripping his cock begged for him to move his hips and he saw the skin pulling back on her cock, exposing her red and wet glans.

She was perfect. Smooth, gentle, smart and sexy. Perfect. No woman left in the world could hold a candle to his daughter. His daughter. HIS DAUGHTER!

Pulling his head back, he looked down at his princess' big wet eyes, her mouth semi open, breathing hard.

"Andrea... love, we can't... It is wrong." His heart broke as he saw her face turn from the elation of the kiss to a grimace of rejection.

"Why? Why is it wrong?" She whined, clinging to his body like her life depended on it. "I am not your real daughter! You can make love to me! Daddy, please! I don't want anybody else. No one comes close to you! Please, daddy! Please!!??"

"Breath, Princess. Deep breaths, come on." Adam grabbed her hand, his raging hard on throbbing angrily. Bringing her hand to his naked chest, he let it rest there as he slowly caressed her hair. "You can barely stand, love. Get some sleep, ok? Tomorrow we can talk about it, ok, honey?"

"Yes, daddy." She whispered between sobs. "Sorry, daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, Princess."

Faster than Adam expected, Andrea fell asleep. She was snoring slightly and drooling a bit in her drunken state. It was adorable. His poor little girl. So cute, even wasted like this.