(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 04 - Alt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers

A few minutes later, a small knock on the door caught his attention. Sandra sneaked in to check on her friend.

"Is she ok?" She asked in a whispering voice.

"Yeah. Just need to sleep it off. Everybody gone?" His voice was barely audible. Sandra had to bend over to hear, treating him with a view of her generous bouncing cleavage.

"Yea, only us left in the house." She smiled broadly, noticing where his gaze was a second before. Her tone implying all kinds of fun ideas.

Adam used the last drop of willpower to 'miss' what Sandra was Implying.

"Thanks Sandra. Would you mind closing the front door when you leave? I want to stay with her for a little more. And please, call me when you wake up so I can getmiss drunk pants here ready for the trip."

"Sure, Mr Rodriguez."

He could hear the poison in her whisper. She turned around giving him a view of her perfect round ass as she left the room, leaving him alone with his daughter.

And his boner.

He felt like it would never go down. The whole day he had been fighting it. Adam had to find a way to take care of it. He had to take care of it. But when he tried to get up, Andrea shifted her weight and drunkenly complained. All he wanted was some release. He considered pulling it out right there and masturbating in his daughter's bed. Covering her with his cum. She was begging for it just a few minutes ago.

Adam lost track of time. All that existed was a hot body next to his and his aching hard on. He kept still, trying not to think about it. Sometime later, he eventually fell asleep, still without release.

Andrea woke up in the middle of the night. Confused, thirsty, head hurting a bit. Trying to ward back the sleep, The first thing she noticed was that she was not alone in her bed. It took her less than an instant to recognize his smell, the shape of his body under the moonlight coming from the window. Her father! On her bed. Wearing nothing but shorts!

She saw the pitcher of water next to him, on her nightstand. Delicately, she placed a hand on her father's chest and gingerly reached for it. He didn't even move. Probably exhausted.

Andrea took a long sip of water, the cold liquid helping her get some semblance of mental acuity back. Only then she noticed she was wearing an open bathrobe with nothing underneath. She was basically sleeping naked with her father. The whole idea had an effect on her, as she felt her cock starting to swell ever so slightly. She also took the next few sips of water with her eyes glued to his huge bulging crotch. She knew he was hard. She had dreamed of her father's big masculinity for the last few months. The shape of his tool was imprinted forever in her mind.

She did not recall most of the night. How she had gotten into bed and why her father was here. But she remembered how jealous she got during the day. How she hate the idea of everyone getting to have sex with her father except her. No one loved him more than her. She was going away and all those whores would be doing all kinds of things with her daddy.

Maybe she was still a bit drunk. Maybe just horny. Maybe she just loved her daddy so very much and decided that she could not live without ever having tried.

With her hand shaking, she moved it over his crotch. She looked again at his face, he did not seem to be having a comfortable night, even in his sleep, a frown was visible. Her poor daddy was suffering. She had to help. Slowly, she let her hand down and finally reached, ever so delicate, to grab his covered dick.

Andrea brought her other hand to muffle a gasp. It was so hot, so huge. Sure, it was still under his clothes, but she was sure her small hand would never fully encircle the fat shaft. With her eyes shifting from his crotch to his face, she noticed that the frown had gone away. She was helping! Her daddy probably was so pent up. He needed release! She was the one to help him.

Taking extra care not to wake him up, she placed her hand on his thigh and slid it up. First thing she felt was his strong thighs. As she began moving up, she got a small feel of his balls. For a second, she thought her hand was going to burn. It was so hot, so full. The picture of her daddy's massive cumshot from a few months ago immediately came to her mind.

Steeling herself, she slowly moved her hand up, finally reaching the object of her wet dreams: Her father's massive cock. As she touched it, she felt the hard phallus twitch, and she looked up, afraid she had awakened him. But Adam was still fast asleep. With her fingers moving up, she felt the multiple bumps and ridges from his veins.

Andrea couldn't take it anymore. She pulled the hem of his shorts up and his dick down. It took her a while to manage to get it off without waking him up, considering how massive this thing was. When she finally got it out in the open, she marvelled at her prize.

Her father's cock was amazing. It was big in every single way. Thick, so freaking long, much bigger than Sam's, and she knew that her ex boyfriend was big, all his other ex girlfriends agreed on that. But this thing was a colossus.

And his balls... As she gently moved her hand up, she slowly began to cup and massage. They felt so heavy, so full. And it all smelled of sex and sweat. She knew it was odd, but couldn't help but salivate. She needed to taste and have it... all of it.

Adam shifted a bit when the warm hands were gently massaging his balls and let out a low moan, but didn't wake up. Andrea stopped for a second. When she saw that he was once again relaxed, she went right back.

But this time, her hand slid up the massive shaft and her mouth went to the balls. The smell was overwhelming, so pungent. Trembling a bit, she stuck her tongue out and took a small lick over one of his heavy balls. It was the most amazing thing she had ever tasted, her father's balls sweat. Her hand gripped the shaft, maybe a bit tighter than she should, and, just like that, Andrea was in heaven.

She started to drool and lick and suck on her father's balls. She had to make an effort to keep it gentle, because deep down she wanted to smear the whole mess on her face. Her hand would occasionally move to his balls and grab some spit as she started to jerk that massive cock the best she could. Her other hand was busy with her own throbbing trembling the one she could actually have a grip on.

Her head was spinning. There were no illusions: She was going to get that thing into her. Tonight. With a lot more willpower than she believed she had, Andrea forced her hands and mouth off of her father and watched as his hips actually bucked slightly, his face changing into a longing expression, his needy cock demanding the attention back.

She quickly went to the nightstand on the other side of the bed. Getting rid of the robes, she fished a bottle of lube, fighting the cap for a few seconds, finally able to open it. She pushed a generous amount into her fingers and quickly worked on her hole, smearing all she could into it, her fingers dancing inside, trying to open her up a bit, knowing that she was about to be stretched to her limit. The idea of it and the working fingers got her cock leaking.

Trying to keep her need in check, she cautiously got on bed and standed over her father's semi naked form. He was so big that there was no way for her to balance herself using her hands anywhere but on his body. And she was sure that would wake him up. Thanking her years of dance practices, Andrea squatted down on him, a bit uneasy. Using her lube covered hands, she grabbed the massive shaft and pointed to her spreading hole, smearing as much lube as she could on the thick head.

When the head touched her entrance, the girl had to bite her lips to hold back a loud moan. She heard Adam grunt, but saw that he was still asleep. His cock, though, was very much awake. It felt hot, even coated in cold gel. Throbbing. Clearly willing to open her up.

Holding both hands to her mouth and trusting her dancer's balance, she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed. He was huge, if she did not, he would never penetrate her. She opened her legs a bit more, forcing her entrance to gape a bit and slowly went down.

Even with both hands muffling her sounds, her moan was still audible. The insanely large head had sp[read her ass so much, but it was lodged inside now. Andrea felt her hands trembling a bit, heard her father grunt again and felt his hands moving in his sleep, grazing her feet.

Slowly and steady, she began to let her body down, feeling Adam's huge cock spread her bit by bit. She kept one hand on her mouth, the other over her tight stomach. She could swear it was possible to feel him rearranging her insides. Her eyes, when opened, were on his face, watching the delicious needy expression that seemed to only get worse as she took more and more inside. Her cock was so hard she felt it might detach. She has never been this hard in her whole life.

Adam was feeling odd. He was dreaming about sex, the face blurred, but whoever she was, she felt great, so tight and warm. He needed that so much. Slowly, things began to become a lot more confusing. He was awakening, but the dream wasn't going away. He felt his hand against warm skin and his cock was inside someone. Someone's ass. Someone's very eager ass, massaging the whole shaft as his sizable cock was being devoured, slowly but steadily.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was beach tanned flesh, tiny perky tits with puffy dark pink puffy nipples. As his gaze fell, he could see the shapely legs spread open, a fairly thick cock throbbing and leaking precum, tight and completely shaved ball sack obscuring part of his shaft, deep into an asshole.

Looking up, he noticed the freckles above the chest, until his gaze finally fell into his little girl's face. Her eyes were closed, she had a hand over her mouth, but the whole expression screamed ecstasy. He could see her tongue licking between her fingers and hear small moans coming from her throat. Adam firmly believed that any woman in bliss is a thing of beauty, but his daughter was the most amazing sight he had in years.

Andrea was gone. All that was real was her stretched ass. She felt so full. Like it would burst out at her mouth at any moment, so deep it was. She needed to take it all. To prove to herself and him that she was the perfect match for him. Those other sluts were not good enough for him. With a whimper and one final push, she brought herself down and finally felt his crotch on her sac. That was it. Her daddy was fully inside her. His cock was all hers. She felt tears forming in her eyes and suddenly, a voice.

"Prin.. Princess?" Adam shook his head, trying to get rid of his sleep fog. Was his cock really inside his daughter?

He saw her eyes open wide, staring at him. But she made no move to get away from him. She suddenly brought both her hands to his chest and he felt her nails as she suddenly moaned loud and started to twitch all over.

"Oh, Daddy, I am sooo sorry...I just... so full... oh my GAAAAWD!" Andrea made a point of not closing her eyes. She saw as the sudden eruption of her cock hit her father's beard, a few splashes on his lips. The second one across his chest. "Your cock... your amazing cock is making me cum, daddy!" She felt her eyes crossing before closing, the pleasure too intense. Her mouth was open wide in a silent scream, but her tongue was licking her lips, trying to moisten them.

Adam could feel her inner walls contracting all around his shaft. Her pretty face contorted into a porn mockery of the purity he always saw in his little girl. Her cock spurting a few last streams of jizz over his belly. He licked his lips, tasting her cum for the second time. It was as delicious and sensual as the first. He knew he was lost to this now.

Slowly, Andrea came down from the earth shaking orgasm. She opened her eyes to see her father staring at her like never before. She saw her clear white semen all over his body. Covering her mouth, she felt the shame of the events of halloween night all over again. But then, she felt one more thing: his cock inside her, still hard as a metal bar.

"I... I... daddy, I am so sor..."

"That is the second time you came all over me in a couple of months, Princess". He kept from smiling, but gave his hip a small buck, watching his daughter close her eyes again with a moan. "I believe I raised you better than that."

"I am so sorry daddy, it is just that you are so bioooouUAH!" Andrea was unable to continue as she felt her father thrust into her 3 more times in rapid succession, his big head poking so deep into her.

"I don't want excuses, young lady." Seeing his perfect little princess moaning and quivering like a slut was turning him on more than he imagined it would. "I want you to take responsibility for your actions and work to make it right."

"Mmmmm... Yes, daddy, of course!" Andrea smiled and moaned on his cock. This was really happening. Her father was fucking her. She finally allowed her delicate hands to touch his body, placing both of them on his chest, her fingers playing with his hairs as she leaned forward and started licking her own cum from his body.

Adam kept moving his hips ever so slightly, enjoying her little moans and mews. Her mouth was eager and gentle, her tongue wet and warm. When she moved her head up on his chest, she could feel her tight hole gripping his cock as she moaned loud, pushing herself up a bit on his shaft. Her hair had the faint smell of strawberries. The smell she had ever since she began her transition.

"Fuck, Princess, you are so tight. You are squeezing me so good."

"You are so big, daddy. You feel so good inside me." Andrea was raptured. THEY were doing it. Not her. Together. "Daddy, I need you to... I need you! GIve it to me, daddy, please?"

He lifted his torso, grabbed her by the waist and lifted both their bodies from the bed. With a small twist, he turned back and laid her back down, now on top, her pretty slender legs spread for him, her hands on his arms, her eyes on his, loving, needy.

He moved one of his hands up to her small hormone tits, gently massaging them. Andrea was in heaven, her hands moving up and down his muscular arms, her cock slowly hardening again.

"You are so beautiful, Princess." He watched her adoring eyes move up and down his body and leaned over, giving her a slow and increasingly passionate kiss. Even the hint of alcohol and semen in her breath felt amazing. Breaking the kiss, he looked deep into her eyes. "Daddy is gonna move now, ok?"

Andrea was unable to answer. She just nodded and braced herself. She felt his massive cock move back, her hole gripping it. He didn't pull back much before shoving back in. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned. He did it again, pulling a bit more this time before shoving it in again, slowly. Each time he thrusted, he went back a bit more and moved a bit faster.

Adam was amazed. His daughter was so tight. Her small whimpers were adorable. Her cock was so hard, it was jumping with each thrust. He leaned in, starting to kiss, lick and bite her puffy hard nipples, slowly moving his body up as he got to her neck and years. Soon, he was on top of her, his weight held back by his arms, her legs wrapping around his hips, her nails raking his back.

"Oh daddy... like that... so good. I can't... it is so... ahhh... amazing... I.. uhhh... I love you so much, daddy... I love you so much..."

"I love you too, Princess." And Adam meant it. He always had, in many ways, but this was a new one. He loved her as a woman. Her body, her moans, her desperate need. He leaned in for another kiss, feeling her dick throb between their stomachs. "Now, Daddy needs to cum, ok? So he needs to go real fast and hard. Can you take it, pumpkin?"

"Do it, daddy!" She nodded, eagerly. Remembering what she overheard from him and doctor Hansa a few months back, she decided to go real dirty. "Fuck me, daddy! I need it"

Adam almost chuckled at the attempt of dirty talk from his innocent little girl. But his cock was in need for a while now. He began to move at a steadily faster pace. The whole time he kept watching her face, waiting for the inevitable rictus of pain he saw in every woman he had sex with.

It never came. Sure, the little athletic girl flinched once or twice as he began to really give it to her, but the whole time, her face was ecstatic with occasional smiles. His princess was the most amazing ass he had ever been inside.

Andrea could not believe how full she was. And how amazing it felt. It's like she was made for that huge cock. She wanted to play with hers, so needy and leaking, but her hands were locked on her daddy's strong arms, for stability. He was really giving it to her. She could feel his heavy balls slapping against her asscheeks.

"Dea... I can't... I will... I need to cum, baby girl."

"Do it, daddy! Give it to me. I promise I will be a good girl and take it all. Please, daddy, make me a good girl! Fill me even more!"

Adam gave her a few more frantic pumps, feeling the swell in his balls start to move. Burying himself deep into her hole, he screamed and started to coat his daughter's inner folds with his sperm. It felt like months of frustration were leaving his body. He felt his body quivering as he emptied himself inside her, fighting to keep his eyes open, to keep watching his girl.

Andrea couldn't believe the flood invading her. He felt the warmth of his sperm filling her belly, making a bump and spreading down her insides. She saw her father's face contorted in a painful orgasm. One she gave to him. It was too much for her.

"Oh, daddy... your cum... it is so amazing...daddyyyyyYIIIIAAHH!" And she came once more, with a squeal, her clear cum pooling over her belly.

"Yes, baby girl, come for daddy! Show him how much you loved daddy's jizz!" Even though his cock was extra sensitive, he pumped inside his beautiful daughter a few more times, each thrust making her cock spill a bit more. Eventually, he collapsed on top of her, keeping from letting his full weight crush her.

She had never been happier in her life. Feeling the weight of her big sexy father on top of her after he had emptied himself in her, making her spurt too? She was in heaven.

Slowly, Adam lifted his head and kissed his daughter once more, tenderly, but not as a father would, but a lover. He felt her arms embracing his neck and kissing back. He could feel the smile on her kiss and couldn't hold back his.

Breaking the kiss, he slowly lifted himself, watching the disappointment take over her expression. He pulled his still semi-hard cock from her, hearing her moan and whimper when it finally plopped out, his thick cum slowly spilling out from her gaping hole.

Without saying a word, he pulled her to his arms, carrying her like he did when she was a small boy, but this time, his mouth went to hers and they kissed as he slowly walked towards the shower, watching the first light of day starting to spill from the cracks on the curtains.

"We need to shower. You will be on the road in a few hours. And daddy's balls still ache, so, I need to fuck my Princess before that." He smiled as she squealed in happiness.

***********

It took them a while to actually start packing her things. She argued that she should not go, that nothing mattered anymore, that she wanted to stay with him. Adam eventually convinced her that she should not give up on her dreams, he was not going anywhere. After she finished with the school, they could move somewhere where they would start again... once again. Now as a couple. That prospect convinced her

Just a bit after eight, they were all in the driveway, packing the car. Adam hugged Sandra and got a kiss on the cheek when he asked her to take care of his little girl. She knew he was talking about Andrea, but hoped that somewhere there, he was also talking about her.

1TLover
1TLover
23 Followers