(un)Comfortably Numb Ch. 04 - Alt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he turned to say goodbye to his girl, she jumped him, her arms around his neck. He hugged her back, smelling her shampoo and her fruity scents.

"I am going to miss you so much, daddy! How can I do this without you?"

"You have Sandra, Princess. And I am one phone call away. And Christmas is in about a month and we are all coming to visit. You will be fine! You are amazing, and can do anything." He pulled her back, watching her pull down the sunglasses to wipe her tears. "Anything!"

"But I always had you daddy."

"You will always have me, Andrea. Forever!" He hugged her again, tightly, to avoid betraying what he was saying. He also didn't know what he was going to do. Andrea had been his whole life for the last 17 years. He still felt a bit odd about it, but if he could, she would also be his whole life for a few more years.

With his own eyes filled with tears, he opened the passenger door for her and closed after she was in. Leaning in the open window, Adam gave her one last kiss on the head while she embraced his neck one last time.

Sandra adjusted the rear view mirror, feeling her shoulders and arms. The party and frustration from last night were weighting on her. She would not drive for a long time, that's for sure. They would probably stop earlier than they planned. Andrea was too hung over to drive and they both needed a good night's rest.

She looked at her best friend and smiled. They held each other's hand for a few seconds, waved goodbye one last time and started the car. Just before the first curve that would bring their parents out of sight, they both saw Adam's huge frame in the middle of the street, his arms crossed, waiting for the car to disappear.

They both thought 'Christmas can't come fast enough...' for the exact same reason.

And that's it. Once again, this is not the 'canon' ending. But I have been hinting at incest from story one, would feel like cheating if I did not give you guys what had been promised.

Hope you guys have enjoyed the ride.