Un|Fortunate

Story Info
A lonely man's growing obsession with his sister.
9.7k words
4.18
8.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: This is long story. Please excuse grammar issues and past/present tense changes. Read tags for some content warnings.

~~~~~Spencer

Our parents were both dead now. Their years of drug abuse and neglected health finally caught up with them within a few years of each other. While neither of them left us much, our grandfather's Colorado mountain home was left to us when he passed. I lived there with my mom for a year or so before she died, too.

I was alone for a while.

My younger sister, Marlene, had moved to Michigan to live with our aunt when she turned eighteen. She wasn't able to leave our parent's custody until then, they wouldn't allow her. It was a messy ordeal which ended with them telling her to never come back or try to reach them. We didn't call often, either.

I wished I had up and left, too, no matter what they said or did. Instead, I stayed in town, didn't live too far away. Even when I had saved up enough money to go settle down wherever I wanted, I didn't.

Marnie was still a teen, I guess I just couldn't leave her with them. It resulted in me staying for six years until she left. I'd established myself in work, and was on the verge of an important promotion. Then, I was under contract.

I constantly dealt with my strung out parents, until my father had a fatal overdose and my mom tried to get clean. It was within six months that my grandfather died and I moved to Colorado with my mother in-tow. It seemed to be one of the few times fate aligned itself just right, as my work contract ended a few weeks earlier, so I could explore other career options in my new town.

Marnie didn't come to either funeral, though. Moved in with some boyfriend by then, too. Mom was gone a year later, and finally my sister returned for a short time. But it was only for me, to support my losses and grievances.

It pained me greatly for her to leave again, worse than any death I just experienced, and I was completely alone now. I didn't have any friends or other support. No one to really socialize with, unless I stayed in town a while after work for a drink or two at a bar. Otherwise it was back up the mountain to pass the time until the next workday.

I stuck to my hobbies and coping mechanisms, like working out and fixing old cars. On the occasion I brought a woman home, it was always a short lived fling. I struggled with long term relationships. It seemed like I was a good fuck, but I wasn't interesting or skilled enough to keep a girl around.

After almost three years, Marlene called me. She was so distraught, my heart broke hearing her voice. I'd never heard her this way, even after all we went through growing up.

Her relationship had gone up in smoke. They broke up, and he was kicking her out; she had nowhere to go.

"Come home then, sis. You're more than welcome here. This house is ours," I told her.

A week later, she was in Colorado with me. I gave her space to settle in to her new place, as she was still reeling from her breakup. She moved into the main bedroom upstairs, since I never took it over after our mom passed. I cleared it out of what remained before she got here.

I was thrilled to have Marnie around, but I couldn't exactly celebrate the circumstances that led her to move in with me. A near five year relationship, and the guy gave her a week to leave their apartment. What a cruel prick!

~~~~~

It was late fall. Marnie had been here a couple weeks now. The weather was getting colder, but she was used to it from living in Michigan.

Used to it enough that I came home from work and she was in the hot tub outside. She's always been something else. It was about 40 degrees out there and the sun had already set. I wondered how long she'd been in there.

I continued watching her from the upstairs conservatory. The large windows gave me an unhindered view of the valley, sunset, and patio space. I figured I should look out for her, since I noticed she had a small bottle of liquor and a pipe. Swimming under the influence can be hazardous!

Marlene was almost like a stranger to me, with her dyed black hair and pale skin-- a harsh contrast of her natural blonde hair and near permanent tan from the desert sun we grew up under. Her face had matured over the years as well, and while she was still my sister, she was just... different. Very attractive.

Not that she wasn't always, but there wasn't such a rift in our relationship that made her so... unfamiliar. I wasn't accustomed to seeing her in a bikini either. We grew up in a very modest household, and my parents were especially strict with her.

My thoughts evaporated when Marlene stood up in the water and went to climb out. As she went up the ladder, I had a great top-down view. Great? Well, yes, as I observed something.

My sister actually had tits. But she was basically flat-chested all through puberty! When I saw her at mom's funeral, she still was.

Fuck. She got secret implants and now I was feeling some type of way. Like I wanted to see them... squeeze them... listen to her moan while I pinched and sucked -

I moved away from the window, shaking my head of the image and cringing at the warmth in my pants.

That was so weird of me. I needed to get used to her being here, that's all. I would be able to see her as my sister again soon. But how did that go under the radar this whole time?

I guessed she'd been wearing a lot of lounge clothes. No reason to look extra around family. She likely wore sports bras and the like under the baggy shirts and sweaters I saw her in. Fuck.

Maybe she didn't want me to notice. Marnie had always been insecure about it, and she went as far as undergoing an operation without saying anything. Addressing it would probably upset her. But damn...

I went to bed.

~~~~~Marlene

It was odd being around my big brother after so long. He's so... grown up! Of course, he's almost 34 now. A lot changed for both of us since I moved ten years ago, but I quickly grew comfortable with him again. Spencer looked out for me a lot when I was a teen, and at times it felt like he was my only lifeline. This was a safe place for me.

Eventually, we started hanging out late and drinking. I would smoke weed, but Spencer had a serious job with random drug tests, so he didn't partake. A few months of that, once or twice a week, and all seemed fine. But I started to notice some odd things.

Sometimes, I would fall asleep on the couch while a movie was on. Weed and alcohol made me drowsy, and we were always up late. I would doze over and over. With the fireplace nearby, I didn't need pajama pants or long sleeve. I usually wore shorts and an oversized t-shirt. There was no need to worry about my attire around my brother.

Right?

One night, I caught the way his gaze trailed up and down my form whenever he looked between myself and the TV. I frowned at one point, watching him closely, and he looked like a deer caught in headlights before quickly looking away. Spencer played it off coolly, but something didn't feel right. It felt really off.

Like a brother shouldn't be looking at his sister like that.

The next weird thing that happened, I woke up to him actually touching me. He had been touching my arms and rubbing my shoulders. When I started waking up, he pulled his hands away and sat back. He said I was having a bad dream or something, and was trying to soothe me.

I didn't really believe him... Something was making alarm bells go off in my head. So I put some distance between us after that. If we had a movie or game night, I kept a throw blanket over me and when I'd start to fall asleep, I'd go to my room right away.

My brother was clearly unhappy with this, developing somewhat of a chip on his shoulder. I noticed him trying to coerce me into staying longer. It was innocent enough until this last time I announced I was going to bed.

"You hardly stay up anymore. We barely get through some games and maybe one movie before you just shut it down for the night. Do you even think about me, or how lonely I've been?" he spat. "Now I actually have somebody here, my baby sister no less, and she constantly runs off on me?"

I was shaken by his words. Was I neglecting him? He took care of me when I needed someone, but who has been there for him? I couldn't keep hurting him this way.

"I-I'm sorry," I started crying. "I didn't realize, I... I'll stay up with you."

His scowl fell away, replaced by a gentle smile. Without a word, he let the movie play from where we left off only thirty minutes in. There was just over an hour left. I kept my sniffles quiet until they went away.

We both went to bed after it was over.

~~~~~

I started falling asleep on the couch again. Spencer gave me no more grief, and I found myself feeling crazy for thinking he was eyeing me up. What the hell, right?

One day, I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I was still in the front room. Huh, I usually got up sometime in the night and went to my room before the sun came up. Oh well!

I sat up and stretched, groaning as the stiffness went away, and went to go take a shower. Ever since I woke up, I was unbearably horny. Spencer would be gone for a few more hours, so I decided to take my Bluetooth speaker into the shower and listen to one of my favorite audios. Visual porn and the theatrics just didn't do it for me. These roleplay audios were immersive and left much more to the imagination, which I preferred. This media was a goldmine find.

Some of my best orgasms came from touching myself to these. I've hardly listened to any since I moved here, especially after the weirdness with Spencer. I shook my head and queued one up.

I've always been paranoid of anyone hearing. Not only would I feel humiliated, but they might really judge me for what I listen to. I hate when people have the wrong idea of me.

~~~~~~~Spencer

I was headed home from work early. It was Friday and I was all caught up on the week's maintenances and paperwork. My supervisor was on call this weekend, as we alternated, and gave me the go ahead to leave. Admittedly, I was nervous to go home.

Marlene seemed fine on the couch when I left this morning, but I still couldn't shake what I'd done. I felt guilty and ashamed at the fact that I was NOT guilty and ashamed of what I'd done. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

~~~~~Last night

Marnie fell asleep like I thought she would. The movie had ended about thirty minutes after, but I let the TV play CSI reruns, too preoccupied to pay any mind. My attention was on her, just a few feet away.

She was on her back, legs bent and open. A blanket lay between them and up over her chest. Marnie was out cold, and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

My heart started racing at the intrusive thoughts beginning to flood in. I remembered how I touched her before, innocently enough, but my intentions were all but. I wanted to touch her again.

She woke up last time I did, but I wasn't as careful as I would be now. I didn't quite know what I had wanted from touching her then. Maybe I thought it would snap me out of these thoughts of my sister, make me realize I was crazy for thinking about her like that. But it just made it worse.

I knelt on the floor beside her. She had one arm under her head, the other sat across her belly. I peeled back the blanket to uncover her chest. Her nipples were visible through her shirt, atop her perky breasts. My eyes watched her face as I carefully cupped one of her tits. Damn, I could hardly tell they were fake. I had to stop myself from squeezing too hard. They were the perfect handful for me.

Her pajama top was a soft, knit material. I loved that she wore soft things on her soft body.

Moving on, I pulled the blanket from over her hip, exposing her shorts. They had ridden up enough that I could see her underwear. They were a light pink cotton with white faded white flowers. My sweatpants felt tighter as I thought of how the fabric hugged her tightest curves and sensitivities.

I had one hand palming my hardening cock while the other gingerly prodded her plush loins with my fingertips. She stirred and inhaled deeply. I paused my movements, but feeling bold, I didn't let off any pressure. My sister was still.

When I knew she was settled into a deep sleep again, I continued rubbing circles where I felt her clit was. I reached under my waistband to stroke my throbbing, desperate cock. My hand cupped Marlene's mound as I trailed my fingers lower. I almost moaned as I reached her slit, the fabric there damp and warm as she got wet. Her hips bucked toward my hand ever so slightly, the action sending a rush through me.

I came suddenly, nearly falling over onto my slumbering sister. I groaned and caught myself, eyes flashing to her face.

Marnie shifted and turned away, closing her legs. I all but scrambled away, leaving the TV on. I rinsed off in the shower before going to bed.

~~~~~

I arrived home around noon. Marnie wasn't downstairs anywhere but I heard the shower running as I passed the staircase. There was another sound that caught my attention, so I went up and approached her room. The door was open and I wandered in quietly. There was a man's voice!

"Why's your pussy wet if you don't want it? DON'T tell me to stop. Tell me 'MORE!' Say it!" the voice taunted.

I heard Marnie whimpering out the word.

"Yeah, that's a good slut. Taking all my cock, so deep, huh? Kiss me, bitch."

I was about to barge in and stop this guy when I realized something was off. I listened a moment longer, hearing Marnie whimper and... moan? Oh. There wasn't really a man in there. She was listening to a recording.

"You can't ignore me now, huh? I wanted you so bad, and now I'm fucking you, and you can't do a damn thing to stop me!...Oh, baby, it's okay. I'm not mad at you, you're being such a good girl for me now, yeah," the voice rambled on and on, with sound effects of spanks and skin slapping skin.

I stood there, bemused by my discovery. The audio kept going, but I focused more on the noises Marnie was making. She was getting off to this, clearly getting close to finishing. I heard her gasp.

"Oh! Yes, yes, fuck yes!" she swore repeatedly.

My blood rushed through me, cock springing to life to these, the loveliest sounds I'd ever heard. Her siren song struck and nestled its way into every echo chamber of my mind, resonating throughout my body. I listened to her catch her breath, and she turned off the audio.

I finally crept out of her room and went downstairs to my own. Now without the danger of her finding me, I thought over this new development. Little Marlene, my baby sister, getting hot and wet to... a man forcing her. A man... raping her. Images of her beneath me flashed through my head.

I want her so bad. I've been wanting her, and now I feel like I can just take her.

She would like it anyway.

~~~~~

It was Sunday now. I spent the weekend working out and pondering. The exercise was more mental foreplay to me than anything else. I'm a naturally built man, and Marnie has always been the smallest, most petite girl in the family. To put it bluntly, I don't need to work out in order to overpower her. Especially if we've been drinking or she's under the influence of anything else.

My weights and other equipment were in the conservatory and that's where I was when I saw my sister getting into the hot tub again. She was wearing the same bikini, placing her things in the same spot, and settling into the same corner as always. Such a habitual creature.

Maybe I should go down there right now. She wouldn't suspect anything, at least not until it was too late. I would have her under my control. How easily I could turn her around and take her from behind. Force her knees on the little seat and bend her over with my cock against her ass. With one hand wrapped up in her hair, I could pull her bikini bottoms down with the other and plunge right into her tight cunt, all the while she's helpless to stop it.

No, no, no. No, I need to wait. This wouldn't be as simple as fucking her and then moving on like nothing happened. I needed a plan, I needed to be ready to take care of things afterward. I love Marlene, whether I'm vacillating on exactly how is irrelevant. I don't want to hurt her. She doesn't deserve any more pain and terror in her life.

I kept watching her through the windows while I lifted. She glanced toward the sunset before looking out at the landscape. We had a great view from our mountain home. Aside from my obsessive sexual fantasy of her, I was so happy to have my sister here. Safe, living free, relaxing. I'd do anything to let her live this way forever. With this home and my job, I can. As long as she stays.

I recalled the days before she moved away. I'd take her around town with me every weekend. These memories were always cherished, but they gave me some different feelings now. Specifically, the times where people thought we were a couple. I felt more possessive now.

Possessive instead of protective. I supposed both could be true. She's my little sister, and at the time still under 18, but I never wanted to see her with any piece of shit man. No one would ever be enough for her. I hated when she met her asshole ex-boyfriend, too.

But fuck all that. Marnie was here, with me, and she would be mine soon enough. I was the only one who really knew her, and the only one who ever could. We spent our lives together, developing around the same traumas and experiences. Of course we should stay together.

Marlene stayed out for a while. I finished my workout and went to shower. There was the temptation to jerk off in there, but I refrained. The bathroom was down the hall from where Marnie would back inside. She surely wouldn't appreciate hearing me as much as I did her. I'll either find time later or let myself get a little pent up.

After my shower, I got dressed and went to make some dinner. I was surprised to see Marnie still in the hot tub. Our eyes met through the kitchen window and she waved. I returned the gesture and moved to the fridge. Nothing of interest there, so I checked the freezer and found a frozen pizza Marnie must have bought. I went back to the window intending to ask if I could make it, but she was gone.

"Boo!" I heard from behind me.

I spun around and there she stood in her bikini, towel draped over her arm. She dried off before coming in, but a few droplets of water still fell from her soaked garments. I was shocked at how quickly and quietly she had entered. My eyes struggled to stay on her face, or anywhere but her tits, thick hips, or dainty feet.

"Uh, um, hey Marnie, I -" I shut my eyes and turned to the side, holding up the pizza. "I wanted to ask if I could make this for us."

"Sure, that sounds great. I'm getting hungry," she said. "Are you okay?"

I stepped over to the range and turned the oven on to the recommended temperature. It would heat up pretty quickly, so I unboxed the pizza right away. I hoped this served as a reasonable excuse for my delayed response. I don't know if I could look at her dressed like that and act normal. She moved closer to me, waiting for a reply.

"You just caught me off guard," I said without looking at her.

"Scaredy boy!" she giggled. Brat!

I watched her move to the fridge in my periphery. She bent down to see into the fridge and my eyes snapped onto her ass, perfectly heart-shaped atop her tight thighs. I stood closer to the counter to hide my growing erection.

Marlene was suspicious of me before, she didn't even want to fall asleep around me. If she saw me hard right now, I'm sure she'd run for the hills.

~~~~~

It's been a week since the frozen pizza-bikini situation. She had gone to shower after grabbing a soda. Crisis averted.

No, crisis delayed.

I thought I was obsessed before, but I really couldn't think straight around her anymore. Her sexy curves were burned into my brain, invading every other thought. Since I couldn't trust myself around Marnie, I stayed in my room a lot or went to the bar in search of a woman to spend the night with.