Un|Fortunate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I couldn't stop thinking about her. In fact, I wanted her more and more. She's been terribly missed, and my attempts to shut out my fantasy just weren't working.

I was constantly horny, but every time I tried to jerk off, Marnie would always appear in my thoughts. My gorgeous little sister, so sweet and kind, innocent hazel eyes lighting up the room. Only she wasn't so innocent in my daydreams.

If I watched porn, my eyes would see Marnie on the screen. I would shut them, but it just made it worse. The actress' face, voice and moans would become my sister's, begging for it harder. Even if I met another woman at the bar, I couldn't not see Marnie in my mind's eye.

There was a particularly vivid incident on my mind. This woman was looking my way since I arrived, a cute brunette. Tall, curvy, with green eyes like mine. I caught her away from her friends and we snuck away like naughty teens. We hardly spoke a word before she was all over me, kissing me, touching my chest, then with shaky hands she fiddled with my belt.

As she fondled me with her hand in my pants, I gently pushed her shoulder down, encouraging her to kneel. The stranger understood, quickly lowering herself until she was face to face with the open zipper. My cock sprung out as she pulled the waistband down, and her face lit up.

"So big!" she said.

"Thank you. Your pretty mouth would look great around it," I told her.

Her lips timidly closed around the tip while she worked the length with her hand. I groaned as it grew hard in her grasp, and she kept working her spit down the shaft. Her other hand came up to cup my balls.

I shut my eyes, muttering out a quiet 'fuck.'

When I looked down at this woman again, I was met with light brown eyes, black hair, and a sparkling nose ring. Marlene? She winked at me and moaned, jerking me faster. I shoved her off of me.

"Hey! What the fuck?" the stranger gasped, standing up and moving away.

She looked like herself again. My sister was gone.

"I-I'm sorry," I said, still reeling from my hallucination.

I fastened my pants quickly, still fixing my belt as I hurried out of the building. The drive home was torture, stomach turning as I arrived. How can I even look at Marlene after that?

She wasn't in the front room or kitchen, but I skipped dinner anyway and went straight to my room, not willing to risk an encounter. I got into bed, hoping to fall asleep and forget about it. But slumber would not come.

After tossing and turning for hours, I quietly left my room. The lights were off, and all seemed as it should be. Marnie had gone to bed. I took the opportunity to make a sandwich and decided to shower.

I was still horny, and getting more and more frustrated. Then came the memory of Marnie on the couch, her wet panties, soft tits, and quiet mewls. I shouldn't have touched her. I should have gone to therapy as soon as I started thinking about her like that, but it was too late now. I've opened Pandora's Box. It was too much.

My cock ached terribly when I finally undressed and stepped into the shower. This time, while I jerked myself off, I allowed the thoughts of Marnie to creep in. She was seriously perfect, in every sense of the word. Her face, her hair, her body, her personality, everything!

Her moans were like magic, igniting my arousal from memory alone. I was already so hard, but giving into these thoughts made my cock feel like solid diamond. It almost hurt to touch at first, but I imagined my sister's pink rosebud lips kissing and circling the head, flicking her tongue teasingly. Precum dribbled out onto my fingers as I prodded my tip, imagining it in her mouth. With my eyes shut, my hands could become hers, squeezing and jacking the shaft tenderly.

"Good girl," I said aloud, shivering as I thought of her humming in response.

I ignored the scalding water spraying my back. The bathroom steamed up quickly in the short time I was in there. None of that mattered, though. I focused on perfecting this image of my sister, making her suck my hard and messily. How I wished I could close my fist in her hair and fuck her mouth until I came down her throat.

"Yeah, suck me, baby sis," my voice strained.

It was difficult to say, but it felt so fucking good to let out. I'm way passed the line now This dam has broken, and it wasn't going to stop.

"Oh, Marnie, oh, fuck."

I cupped my balls, squeezing in tandem with the strokes down my shaft. I kept chasing my relief, voice cracking with my words and moans.

It didn't take long for me to be on the brink. Marnie, sucking my cock, licking, kissing, moaning. Fuck, it feels so good. Almost, almost...

I finally came. It was stronger than the first time she had been the quarry of my orgasm. My legs nearly collapsed as more and more cum shot against the tile wall.

As my head cleared up, I wasn't met with feelings of shame or regret. In fact, I felt more love for my sister than I ever had.

~~~~~

It was Friday again. I had accepted what I was going to do, and I planned to do it tonight. I missed spending time with her, so my request that we hang out tonight was genuine, despite my ulterior motive behind it. My weekend was free of work and errands, allowing me to prepare for this and adapt to what may come after.

My room was clean, my bed had fresh sheets and pillows, and I had a few other things set up for us. It was simply a matter of executing every step of the plan, but giving leeway for nuance situations. Even if this goes as well as can be, I must be prepared for any wild cards.

Instead of ordering takeout like I usually did on our Fridays, I came home from work and began prepping a home meal. Marnie's favorite food was chicken alfredo, so I looked up the best rated recipe and bought the ingredients last night. Fresh, tasty food for my lovely sister; that's what I wanted to provide.

She came downstairs while I was cooking the chicken. I was pleasantly surprised at my calm demeanor. I supposed the consolation of what was to come encouraged me to keep my composure.

During this calm before the storm, it felt like a regular brother and sister moment. I appreciated that, as things will change drastically after tonight. I only hoped I wouldn't ruin our relationship entirely. Our circumstances were different than most, they always have been. Perhaps she'd understand... or at least forgive me.

"Hey, what are you making?" she asked me.

"Chicken alfredo," I smiled, glancing at her.

"Oh, really! That's my favorite," Marnie said.

"I had you in mind when I when I decided to cook tonight."

She was clearly excited and I patted myself on the back. I told her to get the living room ready for us while I finished making dinner. Within the next few minutes, I dished up a couple of bowls for us and made my way to the living room.

Marnie was sitting in the corner of the sectional where she always was. I usually sat in the recliner to the side, but elected to sit on the other end of the couch. She didn't seem to notice, or at least not care about my change in seating.

Our night went by normally, with dinner, a movie, some games, and one more movie to wrap up. I could tell she was getting tired by the time the last film started. Time to set things in motion.

"Oh man, I was wanting to try a new mixed drink tonight but I forgot until now. Do you mind if I go whip a couple up for us?" I asked her.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, unsure. I know she likes to try new drinks, and I hoped she would give it a go despite how tired she already was. We didn't have any alcohol tonight, yet, so she might--

"Yeah, okay. But don't make it too strong, if you can," she said, interrupting my thoughts.

"For sure! Hey, don't pause it, I'll just be a minute," I tell her, ensuring she would stay out of the kitchen.

Sorry, baby, but your drink is going to be a hell of a lot stronger than mine, I thought to myself. I grabbed some drinking glasses and the alcohol I wanted. Then grabbed some sodas and sugar. I quickly mixed them together before grabbing my secret ingredient for her.

Our mom left some... illicit things in her bedroom when she passed. I knew she never got totally clean, so I wasn't surprised to find drugs hidden in her drawers. I only rolled my eyes and scoffed at the time, however I kept them, not knowing how they would benefit me later.

And so, I stirred two crushed up pills into Marlene's drink. My mom preferred downers, like benzos and oxy, and while I wasn't sure what these were, I was confident they would have the desired affect without putting my sister in too much danger.

"All right!" I said, fast walking past the screen to my seat, "What did I miss?"

She gave me a quick synopsis of the last few minutes. There wasn't a lot to catch up on this early in the movie. The main character lost their job, met some sketchy character promising fortune, yadda yadda. It was a worn out plot in my opinion, but that's irrelevant.

"This is good! But did you add extra sugar or something? I hardly taste alcohol," Marlene giggled at me.

"You said, 'Don't make it strong'! Not my fault the other ingredients happen to be sweeteners. But I guess I could have put less of everything to compensate..."

"Ugh! I'm gonna go into a sugar-coma," she huffed, but continued to drink it none-the-less.

Who's she kidding? My sister has the biggest sweet tooth of all time. It's a miracle her favorite food isn't some fancy dessert. I used to say she'd inject sugar right into her arm if she could.

But I hoped Marlene didn't notice I was watching her more than the movie. Since I wasn't sure what I gave her, I didn't know how long they would take to work. It could be within a few minutes to fifteen or twenty. Her drink was almost gone now, and I was honestly wondering if they were going to affect her at all. Until she got up to use the bathroom.

"Oh, what the hell," she murmured, wobbling to her feet.

I paused the movie and said nothing, simply watched her sway back and forth down the hall before disappearing as she stepped into the small room. My eyes stayed trained on that spot, like a cat waiting for its prey to emerge. Minutes ticked by and she didn't return. I knew what I gave her must be working.

At this point, I grew concerned. I made my way over to the door and listened, but there was no sound within. I knocked softly, calling her name. I heard a soft whimper before the door knob jiggled, but did not turn to open.

"S-Spencer, I..." her muffled voice came through.

The door knob jiggled again, I realized she was trying and failing to open it. She was crying on the other side, still attempting to get out. I grabbed it myself and it turned easily. Marnie stumbled away so it could swing open. She was in clear distress.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm so tired, I need to lay down..."

I caught her in my arms as she lost her balance. Poor Marlene. So confused and out of it. But I'll look after her.

"It's okay, Marnie. I'll help you," I said.

Her eyes would hardly open at this point, and I doubted she could really process what she was seeing anyway. I basically carried her down the hall to my room, her feet dragging as she tried to walk with me. Maybe two pills was a bit much...

I helped her lay down before turning on a dim light and shutting the door. She spoke up as I walked back toward her.

"Oh, Spencer this is... y-your bed," Marnie murmured, dazed eyes meeting mine.

She attempted to sit up, but her realization of where she was had come too late. I gently pushed her back down and crawled over her small body. Her breaths picked up, and with her increased oxygen came some lucidity.

"It's okay, baby. I can look after you better here, in my room," I said.

I took her right hand and wrapped her dainty wrist in one end of the silk rope had I fixed to the bedframe earlier. The knot was firm, but not tight. I moved on to her other hand now, tying it the same way.

"W-What? Stop, what are you...?" Her voice was laced with panic.

"Don't worry, Marnie. Just stay there, okay?"

"Spencer, please! What is going on?" she cried, tugging at her restraints.

I stepped off the bed to undress. She ended up rolling off the side, but with her hands tied to the center of the frame, she couldn't go anywhere. I went over and clamped my hands onto her waist, pressing my bare cock against her ass, as she was bent over. I grabbed her hair and pushed the side of her face against the pillow, leaning close.

"What's this? You wanna be fucked like an animal, huh?" I ripped her shorts down but left her panties. "No foreplay or prep. Do you want that, Marnie?"

"No, no! Spence, n-no," she sobbed, shaking beneath me.

"I bet you would like it. If I touched your pussy right now, you'd be soaked," I growled in her ear, groping and squeezing her ass.

She shook her head, continuing to cry. I spanked her, a satisfying crack filling the air.

"Don't lie to your brother. I know you're a whore. But let's get you back into bed. This is supposed to be special."

I stepped back and picked her up, rolling her onto the bed with her belly up. Ignoring her continued struggles, I checked the knots on her wrists before putting my attention on us again.

Her smooth legs sat on either side of me, smooth, warm skin against mine. I felt her cushioned thighs, working my way up her hips to the edge of her shirt. We gasped simultaneously as I pushed it up over her chest. She had the most perfect set of breasts, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Fuck, baby. How much did these cost you?" I cupped a taut mound carefully and brushed my thumb over her nipple. "You have lovely tits, it's like you got them just for me, just to fit my hands."

"No! D-Don't touch me," her voice slurred.

I leaned down to kiss and suck the round treasures I had uncovered. She shrieked when I took as much of her tit into my mouth as I could, biting down gently. I swirled my tongue around her nipple before pulling away. Her body was so soft and pliable, I couldn't get enough from squeezing and groping.

My fingers found the edge of her panties and I went to pull them off. Marlene found the energy to fight again, but with the drugs and alcohol in her system, it did little to hinder me. She was awake, and responsive, but unable to push me off or speak much.

"No, you can't do this, please," she wailed, drawing out the last word in a long cry.

"Yes, I can, baby. It's okay, it's okay," I say, leaning down to kiss her.

She turned her face away, forcing me to hold her chin. For a second, I felt the shame of kissing my sister, but it was quickly flushed away by the blissful feeling of her warm, plump lips. It felt right to be this close to her, I loved her more than anything. We needed to be together, to be one. I can't live without her anymore.

I licked at her lips but didn't force them apart, intending to take my time with her.

"It's wrong, it's w-wrong, please, you h-have to stop," Marlene protested once more. I was getting sick of this.

My hand dropped from her chin to her neck. I squeezed tight enough to cut off her voice but not her breathing. Her eyes popped open and she stared up at me, blinking rapidly. I trailed my free hand over her breast, down her flat tummy, to the edge of her panties. My fingers dipped under the fabric, and I was thrilled to find a short, trimmed landing strip.

She grimaced as I pet the short curls, dangerously close to her precious lips. My breaths fanned over her face as I leaned down to her ear.

"If you think it's so wrong, then I won't find a soaked pussy in your little panties," I said. "But if you're fucking wet for me, you're not going anywhere."

I slid my middle digit down her delicate folds. There, at the opening of her plush slit, I felt a pool of arousal. I let out a heavy breath in tandem of her fearful whimper. There was a sense of relief feeling her wetness, since I don't know if I could have stopped. I think I would have just worked harder to make her want it.

My fingers worked her warm juices up to her clit, where I rubbed circles, slowly at first, but gradually increased speed. Marnie squirmed, letting out involuntary moans between her cries and protests. I kissed her again and pushed my middle finger into her pussy. She felt lovely, so wet and warm and tight, I had to stop myself from jamming in another, I was so desperate to feel more of her.

When I finally released her throat, she took in deep, needy breaths. Her walls contracted around my fingers as she coughed lightly. My cock, neglected all this time, had spurted puddles of precum onto her thigh. I grew more aware of my aching arousal, quickening my pace. I worked a second digit into her pussy, cupping her clit with my palm. My sister cried with her head to the side.

"I can't believe how perfect you are, so wet and ready for your big brother. I need you so bad, I NEED you," my voice strained as I removed my fingers and moved to pull her panties off.

She tried to kick and wriggle out from underneath me as I hooked my fingers in the waistband and pulled them down. It did little to hinder me, and they were soon discarded while I moved into position.

"S-Spencer, no! You can't, please," she screamed, feeling the tip of my cock against her.

"Shhh, don't be afraid, baby. I love you, I love you so much, just let me, oh, let me -" My voice cut off with a moan as I sunk into her.

A string of panicked 'no's fell from her lips as her plush walls opened beautifully around me. My eyes closed as I focused on this feeling, burying myself further. More, more, more! I felt her thighs against me, but pushed deeper until her pussy swallowed the entire length.

I looked down at our joined bodies, my eyes laying on her perfect pink lips for the first time. Her most delicate passage, wrapped around my most delicate appendage. We fit together exquisitely, in such lovely union.

"Oh, Marnie, baby," I moaned. "You're so pretty, you feel so pretty, I love you."

She sobbed weakly as the adrenaline faded and her mind clouded over. I still hadn't moved within her, relishing every twitch and attempt to adjust by her soaking passage. So tight, but so wet and slick, I slid in with little resistance.

"T-Too big," my sister choked out.

"No, no, you can take it, baby. You're perfect," I told her, cradling her face in my hands.

I littered her cheeks and lips with kisses, keeping her from turning her away with a gentle hold on her neck. I used my other hand to pet her hair and started moving my hips against her tentatively, gauging her reactions. Soft whimpers fell from her lips, unknown to me if they were of pleasure or of fright.

Whenever her darling eyes would make an appearance, I'd melt at the emotion and beauty within, despite her avoidance of my own gaze. Marlene pulled weakly at her wrists, tied just above her head. Her small hand was warm when I moved from her hair and laced our fingers together. Still, I held her neck with the other hand.

I wanted to go faster, I needed to feel her squirm beneath me, in pleasure rather than discomfort. She was dripping arousal from my teasing strokes, and as I drew my hips back, I knew her will was failing. A moan fell from her lips as I eased my cock back inside, stuffing her to the brim again.

"Yessss," I hissed, building tension with shallow thrusts.

"S-Spence, I-I don't -"

"Relax, baby. Look at me, just relax," I murmur, cutting her off.

Her knees found their way in front of my chest and she tried to push me back. She was getting irritating with the repeated attempts to stop me, though I tried not to show it. I brought both hands to her thighs and forced them open, hardly a challenge for me, though I'm sure she was trying her hardest.

"For god's sake, Marnie, stop trying to get away. You can't," I said, pushing her legs up and ignoring her bubbling protests. "I love you, I have to do this. Be good for me, I know you can be a good girl, baby."